When Teen Top is Away, The es Will Play. (Part 1)

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

Everyday, you became closer and closer to teen top.  When you had free time, you would walk over to the abandon studio (teen top's hang-out spot) and hang out.  L. Joe took you there once and you memorized the location.  Little did you know that every time you were caught around them, the flame of jealous girls would burn brighter.  As each day of school pass by, you earn more and more death glares. You just ignore them, hoping the glares would subside soon. Just like in math, the numbers (of glares) are infinite and you find it incredibly annoying. 

It had been a month now and L. Joe giving you rides to school had become a daily routine after the incident with your poor, boo-boo ankle.  Usually, L. Joe would park his motorcycle and accompany you to your locker and to your classroom, where teen top now stays during the mornings.  But today was different, L. Joe took you to the school entrance and drops you off.

"You arn't coming with me today?"  You said and hopped off his motorcycle.

"Sorry, duty calls."  He said

"You mean..."  You gave him a confused look.

"Wha- NO!! I have to do something that has NOTHING to do with the restroom."  He said.

"Then what are you going to do?"  You asked.

"Something..."  He said

"Tell me this 'something."  You looked him in the eye and fluttered your eyelashes .

"It's nothing you have to be concerned about."  He said.

"But I want to know.."  You pouted.

"Well too bad.  I have to get going, see ya laters."  He gave you a wink and rode off.

You sighed and waved as he rode away.  You took a deep breath and walked towards the school. 

'It feels so lonely without him besides me...wait what?..... no!'  You denied and slid into the school. 

---------------

Once you stepped foot inside the school, you were greeted by glaring girls.  You gulped and started walking towards your locker.  You attempted to ignore the freaking annoying glares and quickened your pace to your locker.

'Why are they glaring at me!? What the hell did I do to deserve this torture!?'  You thought.

You sighed in relief when you finally made it to your locker.

After swapping materials, you shut your locker and went into your classroom.  

You burst through the door with a wide smile.  "Hey guys! Morn-"  Your smile faded to find the classroom empty. 

'Where the hell can they be?'  You frantically thought and began the search every inch of the classroom.

"Guys, you there? Hello-"  You were interrupted by the sudden buz from you cellphone tucked in you unifrom.

You pulled out your phone and flipped it open.  Your phone stated there was one new message from 'The y L. Joe'

'When did he add his number to my phone? 'The y L. Joe'??... Haha, very funny.'  You giggled and opened the message.  The message said: 'Before I forget, the rest of us won't be at school today, same reason as me.  Don't miss me too much. ;)  -L. Joe'. 

You frowned and texted him back.  'Awww.  You guys ditched me. :( When did you put your number in my phone? - ~~~~~~'

After sending the message, you immediatly got a reply.  'Secret. ;) -L. Joe'.

'Why won't he tell me when he put his number?'  You thought.

Then, a imaginary lightbulb hovered over your head.  You fingers danced on the keys and sent the message. 

'You were the one who took my phone last Saturday!? O.O - ~~~~~~'

'Bingo. -L. Joe'

Your eyes widen and you texted him again.  'Wahh!! You were the one who took it and you blamed it on Ricky... I feel so guilty now.. Mianhe Ricky! D: -~~~~~~'

After a few minutes, your phone buzzed again. 'I'm busy now, I'll text you later ok? -L. Joe'

'Ok, have fun with whatever you're doing. -~~~~~~'

You closed your phone and tucked it back into your pocket.  You sat in your seat, laid your arms on the desk and stared out the window. 

'It's so boring without them here...'  You sighed and rested your head on your arm.

You closed you eyes to take a short nap.  Just as you fell into dreamland, something slams onto your desk.  You jumped at the sudden noise and glanced up to see five female students who were all glaring down at you. 

You groggily rubbed your eyes.  "Do you need something?"

Girl #1 (the girl who slammed her palm onto you desk) answered.  "We have a question to ask you."

"Ummm, ok?"

"Are you dating L. Joe?"  She questioned.

"No."

"YOU LIAR!!"  She yelled.

"What?!"  You asked.

"He rides you to school and he's always with you but you're saying hes not you boyfriend?"  She stated.

"Yeah, can't friends do that?"  You plainly said.

"You ."  Girl #2  hissed and raised her hand.

"Wait."  Girl #1 grabbed her wrist.  Girl #2 glared at you then lowered her hand.

"So you're not dating L. Joe."  She asked. 

"No."  You said again.

"Are you dating any of the teen top members?"

"No."  You repeated.

"Does-"

"Are you just going to continue asking stupid questions? Just tell me why you really came here for."  You propped your chin onto your palm and attentively looked up at them.

"Smart girl."  Girl #1 remarked.

"We want-"  "WE WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM OUR OPPAS!"  Girl #3 blurted.  All her friends looked at her with a bewildered expression.

"M-mianhe.."  She whispered and slumped her shoulders.

"Umm.. what she said."  Girl #1 said and scratched the back of her neck.

"Just stay away from out oppas and nothing bad will happen to you."  Girl #4 said.

"Are you threatening me?"  You said and raised an eyebrow.

"Just stay away from them!"  Girl #5 coldly spat.

You squinted your eyes at them.  "If thats all you have to say, I suggest you leave."

"YAH-"

--RINNGG--

The bell rang and people began to enter the classroom.

"Don't regret your decision."  Girl #1 said.

"Don't worry, I won't"  You smirked.

They all sent you death glares and stomped off to their assigned classes.  You sighed and watched the teacher enter the classroom.

"Hello class, today we'll be learning blah blah blah...."  You ignored the teacher and looked out the window.

'I wonder what they have in store for me, well, at least this will preoccupy me while they are away.'  You smirked and began to doodle in your notebook.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai!! Sorry for the lonnggggg update D: School and all... we'll try to update another chapter after homework! Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! There wasn't much comments so we were less motivated but.. we still updtaed! xD  Thanks for reading, love you guys!!  -Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3