Attack of the Queenkas.

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

You're awaken by the continuous ringing comming from your alarm clock.  You carefully pushed down the snooze button so that yesterday's incident wouldn't repeat itself.  You laid in bed and thought about your dream.  

You were gently swinging back and forth on the swing.  Moments later, the same little boy appeared infront of you with a wide grin on his face and his hands behind his back.  You smiled widely and jumped off the swing.  

"Happy Birthday ~~~~~~!!"  He shouted in glee and handed you a cupcake with one candle in the middle.

You joyfully jumped around and hugged him.

"Thanks oppa."  You said with a wide grin on your face.

"Don't mention it"  He smirked.   

He took a lighter out of his pocket and lit the candle.

"Oppa, I thought you weren't  allowed to play with lighters."  You teased and pointed to the lighter he tucked back into his pocket.

"Well if I didn't use the lighter, you wouldn't be able to have your birthday wish."  He pointed out.

"Thats true..."  You nodded

He smiled and began to sing Happy Birthday to you.

After he finished singing, you closed your eyes and blew out the candle.

"What did you wish for?"   He curiously asked.

"If I tell you what my wish is, my wish won't come true now would it?"  You pouted.

"I know, I was kidding."  He stuck out his tongue and you made a face.

You shared the cupcake with him and played with him until  the sun began to set.

"I better get going, thanks for the cupcake!"  You smiled and turned to leave.

"Wait!"  He shouted and grabbed your wrist.  You spun around and curiously looked at him.  He put his hand behind his back and took out a badly wrapped present.  

"Surprise!"  He shouted and handed you the present.  You unwrapped the present and held up a necklace with a silver heart dangling on it. 

"Oppa... I love it!!!"  You teared up and gave him a big bear hug.  He gently pushed you away and helped you put on the necklace.

 "Where did you get this necklace?"  You asked as he finished putting the necklace around your neck.

"I have my ways"  He smirked.  "Prmoise me you'll never take it off ok?"  He stuck out his pinky.

"I promise"  You smiled and hooked your pinky onto his.  You gave him one last hug and left.

'So that's how I got this necklace...'  You thought and touched the silver heart.  'Why didn't I reconize him though?'  You glanced at the clock.  '6:33.  Wait... 6:33!?'  "I'M LATE!"  You shouted as you ran into the bathroom and quickly brushed your teeth.  You hopped out and threw your clothes on.  Then you ran down stairs, grabbed an apple and your bag and burst through your door.  You quickly locked the door, and sprinted all the way to school. 
------------------
When you got to the school, the gate was already closing.  You quickly ran for the gate and jumped through the small avaliable opening and made it to the other side before the gate slammed shut.  You exhaled loudly, dusted your uniform and entered the school.  

Meanwhile C.A.P and Chunji stood there with their mouth wide open. 

"That was fricken AWESOME!"  C.A.P shouted, he was amazed at how you could cooly jumped through the small opening of the gate.

"Wow, she was like a ninja or something."  Chunji said as he replayed what he had just saw in his mind.  "Hyung, we better get going to class, the teacher said if we ditch class again, he'll fail us." 

", lets get this over with."  He wiped the buttom of his lip with his thumb and they both headed to their classroom.

------------------

During lunch, C.A.P and Changjo were explaining what happened in the morning to the rest of the teen top members.

"She looked like she was flying!"  Changjo exclaimed.

"It looks like a person performing stunts would use in a movie."  C.A.P added.

"Who is she?"  Chunji curiously asked

"I'm not sure... I only know what she looks." C.A.P said  "She's probably around here somewhere."  He quickly scanned the cafeteria and spotted you waiting in line for your lunch.  " Over there, thats her."  He nodded his head in your direction.

L. Joe glanced at the direction that C.A.P nodded to.  His eyes widen to find out that you were the one that C.A.P and Changjo were talking about.

"Hey Ricky, isn't that ~~~~~~?"  Niel asked. 

'So her name is ~~~~~~.'  L. Joe thought to himself.

"Yeah... ~~~~~~ was the one that did that?"  Ricky asked C.A.P and Changjo.

"Well if your talking about the girl with the straight long hair, then yeah."  Changjo confirmed.

L. Joe watched you grab your lunch and leave the cafeteria.  'Thats one heck of a girl.'  He thought to himself and smirked.

--------------------

After school, you were five minutes into your walk home when you felt someone one following you.

"YAH!"  A familiar voice shouted.

You rolled your eyes.  'I should have known.'  You turned your head and gave them a expressionless look.  Standing behind you were the three queenkas and they were all are holding wooden bats.  You glanced at each one of them until your eyes landed on Min Jung, who was lightly slapping the bat in her hand.  You looked at her nose that had a bandage on it.  You began to laugh so hard you sides started to hurt.  You bent over, held your sides and continued to laugh.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" She shouted.

"Your face."  You said as you wiped a tear away from your eye.

"MWOH!?"  She screamed in rage as her face turned blood red.  "You'll regret saying that ."  Min Jung raised the bat and swung the bat towards your face.  You swiftly ducked and swung your leg into her ankle, causing her to fall onto the ground.  

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE, HELP ME!"  She called to her friends and they charged at you with their bat raised over their heads.

----------------

Meanwhile, L. Joe was walking around your neighborhood.  He was planning on stopping by your house to thank you for helping him yesterday and to also give you some snacks he bought.  While he was walking, he heard shouts and screams around the corner.  He curiously peeked over the corner to see two girls running towards you with bats raised above their heads.  He was about to rush in to save the day till he saw you swiftly dodging one of the bats and kicked the girl in the chest.  She flew back and crashed into a lamp post.  

'Wow, she can fight too!?'  He watched in awe as you dodge the other girls blow and punched her in the face.  Min Jung slowly got up and raised the bat once more.  You swiftly spun around, grabbed her bat and yanked it.  She fell over and landed on her face.

"This is just a warning, don't you dare mess with me or things might get more bloody."  You spat at her and continued your walk home.

'She looked so hot when she was beating the crap out of them.  Wait, what am I thinking!? I don't like her... Do I?'  He thought to himself as he felt his cheeks go red.  He shook the thought out of his mind and walked over to your house. 

-----------------

You were in the middle of cooking dinner when the door bell rang.  You turned the flame on low and and opened the door.

"What are you doing here? Getting chased down again?"  You teased.

"If I was would you let me in?"  He smirked and show you the bags of snacks.

"Umm, perhaps..."  You moved out of the doorway to let L. Joe enter.

"You're making dinner?"  He asked and sat on the couch .

"Ne."  You replied and stirred the noodles in the pot.

"I'm starving, make me some."  He rubbed his hands and walked over to you.

"No! Eat the food you brought with you."  You pointed to the plastic bag sitting on the couch.

"Come on, I came all this way, you should award me with some dinner."  He gave you the look that all girls fall for.

"Fine."  You made a face and added more noodles into the pot.

"Yes!"  He pumped his fist into the air.  You rolled your eyes but smiled.

When dinner was made, you both were sitting on the table slurping up the noodles. 

"I saw you fighting the queenkes today"  He said with a full mouth.

"Oh.."  You stopped eating and looked down.

"Hey, don't worry, they deserved it!"  He said with a smile.

You smiled a little and started to eat again.

"You were really good, how did you learn to fight like that?"  He asked as he slurped up a noodle.

"I guess its in my genes."  You shrugged.

Everything became awkward as they ate in silence.  L. Joe glanced up at you.

'I just noticed she has really nice eyes.'  He thought and stared at you.

You noticed him staring at you and looked up.  He quickly looked down and continued to eat.

'He's... kind of cute.'  You thought and smiled at him.

"What?"  He looked up again.

"Nothing.."  You finished your bowl of noodles and went over to the sink to wash it.

"Thanks for the dinner."  He said and handed you his empty bowl.

"Anytime."  You said as you put the clean bowls away.

"So I can eat here anytime I want!?"  "Nevermind."  You quickly said and he frowned.

After a few minutes. "Its late you should go."  You said and pushed him to the door.

"Ok ok, good night."  He walked out the door.

"Night."  You said.

He suddenly turned around and kissed your cheek.

"Y-YAH!"  You shouted and covered your face to hide your blush.

"Later."  He winked and left.

You placed your hand over your cheek.  The corner of your lips curved up and a smile appeared on your face.  You closed the door and skipped up to your room.

'I think I'm starting to like you ~~~~~~.'  L. Joe thought with a smirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! L. Joe is starting to have feelings for you!! :DD We might not update as much becuase we have lots of homework but we'll do our best!  Comments motivate us to write more so please comment!  Subscribes are also appreciated! Thanks for reading!  - Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3