The Plan.

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

You walked into your classroom.  You quickly picked an empty seat surronded by other students in the back of the class. Sitting in your seat, you peeked over the group of girls chatting away.  You met Niels' eyes and quickly averted your eyes out the window.

"How can we tell ~~~~~~ our plan if she keeps avoiding us??"  Niel asked Ricky and Changjo.

"Tie her up?"  Changjo suggested.

"Andwae, that would hurt noona."  Ricky protested.

"Can't we just  go with our plan without her knowing?"  Changjo asked.

"I guess because she doesn't take part in the plan."  Niel said.  "Ricky, did you tell L. Joe about our plan yet?"

"Umm... was I supposed to?"  Ricky scratched the back of his neck.

"You forgot?! C.A.P hyung told you to do so during breakfast this morning!"  Niel said.

"He was too busy pigging out."  Changjo joked. 

"Yah! I was hungry!"  Ricky defended and playfully punched Changjo on his shoulder.

"Just tell him the next time you see him araso?"  Niel said.

"Ne~" 

"And don't forget."  Changjo added.

"Ara ara."  Ricky said.

The teacher entered the class ten minutes late.

"Mianhe students, traffic."  The teacher apologized.  "Now, lets get started with todays' lesson shall we?"

---------------------

After the bell rang and the teacher dismissed class, you shoved your supplies into your bag and darted towards the door.

"Noona wait! we have something to tell you!"  Changjo called out.

You ignore his call and quickened your pace towards your locker.  After dumping you materials into your locker, you slammed your locker shut and turned around to find L. Joe.

"Stop avoiding me, I have to tell you something."  L. Joe said with a stern tone.

"You know I can't talk to you anymore... Anneyong."  You gave a small wave and stepped around him.

L. Joe quickly grabbed your wrist and turned you around so you were facing him. 

"Y-yah! W-what are you doing?! Let go!"  You shouted and struggled to get your wrist free.

"I won't let go until you hear me out."  L. Joe stated, tightening his grip. 

"But I can't..."  You insisted. 

"Just let me say this."  L. Joe said.

"I-"  "Omggg, that girl is still talking to L. Joe after she lost the bet?!"  A bystander said.

You looked down, bit the bottom of your lip, and clenched your fist.

"Wow... what a .  Never knew she was the kind of girl to break a bet."  Another bystander added.

Your fist began to turn white.  You took a deep breath and looked up at L. Joe with tears threatening to creap out from your eyes.

"I'm not the type of person who breaks a bet."  You said.  "Please try to forget me, and I'll do the same.  This is good bye."  You yanked your wrist free from his grip and walked away.

A lump formed in L. Joes' throat and he felt tears forming in his eyes.  He quickly blinked away his tears and snapped his head in the direction of the bystanders.  He stomped up to them.

"If I ever catch you insulting ~~~~~~ again, I will deal with you people personally, UNDERSTOOD?!"  L. Joe threatened.

They shrunk against the wall and nodded.

L. Joe gave them a final glare before sinking his clenched fists into his pockets and walking away.

'I can't leave ~~~~~~... there is only one think I can do to stay by her side...'

---------------------

"MWOH!?"  Teen top excluding L. Joe blurted.

"You're leaving teen top?!"  Chunji gaped.

L. Joe nodded.

"Why would you do that??"  Niel questioned.

"The bet was that teen top couldn't hang around ~~~~~~.  If I quit teen top, then I can stay by ~~~~~~ side."  L. Joe explained.

"Kajima!!"  Ricky begged.

"Mianhe guys."  L. Joe looked down.

"Why would you leave when we have a plan to have ~~~~~~ be able to hang with us again?"  C.A.P asked.

"You have a what?"  L. Joe furrowed his eyebrows.

"You still never told hyung about the plan yet?!"  Niel shouted at Ricky.

"Ahehe... I forgot."  Ricky nervously laughed.

"Aish, I told you not to forget!"  Changjo scolded and whacked the back of Rickys' head.

"Owwy!! Mianhe!!"  Ricky said and rubbed the back of his head.

"So you have a plan to have ~~~~~~ be able to stay by my- our sides?"  L. Joe asked.

"Yeah.  Care to hear more?"  C.A.P smirked and leaned closer to L. Joe.

"Yeah."  L. Joe quickly answered.

"Well, at the talent show, you know how we noticed Min Jung was mouth singing?"  C.A.P explained.

"Well.. at least we think she's mouth singing."  Chunji added.

"Go on."  L. Joe  nooded.

"If we get evidence that she cheated in the bet, then ~~~~~~ will win by default and she will be able to hang out with us again."  C.A.P said.

"That's... a really good plan!"  L. Joe acknowledged.

"Yeah, It was created by yours truely~"  C.A.P smirked.

"Hey... isn't it suspicious how Min Jung won even though everyone in the audience agreed that ~~~~~~ was the best singer?"  Niel raised an eyebrow.

"What about her fans?"  Chunji asked.

"Chunji, they'd cheer her on even if she was doing the hokey pokey as her talent!"  Niel said. "Anyways, there is a chance that Min Jung bribed the judges into letting her win." 

"True... but how are we going to get the proof that she did all thoughs things?"  L. Joe asked.

"Easy, follow her around everyday until we get our evidence."  Changjo said.

"But what if she's innocent?"  L. Joe asked.

"Hyung, when have Min Jung ever been innocent?"  Changjo raised one of his eyebrows.

"Good point...  We need equipment though."  L. Joe said.

"No worries, that'll be taken care of by C.A.P hyung."  Chunji said and pointed at C.A.P who was taking out recorders and video cameras from a bag.

"Woah, hyung, where did you get these stuff?"  Ricky asked and examined a recorder.

"I found them laying around my house."  He shrugged.  "Each of you take one and we'll go in groups."

The groups were:  Ricky & Changjo, Niel & L. Joe, and Chunji & C.A.P.

"So all we have to do is follow Min Jung around?"  L. Joe asked.

"Correction, me and Chunji will follow Min Jung, Ricky and Changjo will follow the judges, and you and Niel will go to the equipment room and find the CD which Min Jung used during her part of the talent show, got it?"  C.A.P explained.

"Ne."  They all said.

"Good, then lets get started."

----------------------------------------

Yay!! Another chapter~~ It might be short again... Mianhe. D:

We want to make more chapters so we are dividing what happens in a chapter so... Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! :3

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting.  You guys are DAEBAK!!! :DD

Saranghaeyo readers~

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3

P.S. LUV u readers!!! x3