The Search for Evidence. (Part 1)

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

."Ricky hyung..."  Changjo whispered.

"Ne?"

"Why the hell are we wearing our uniforms like those nerds?!"  Changjo quietly growled and pointed to the group of nerds snorting at a lame math joke.

"We have to wear disguises or people will notice us."  Ricky explained.

"Why can't we wear black ninja suits like other stalkers? At least we'd look cool."  Changjo complained.

"First, we don't have black ninja suits with us.  Second, all we have are our uniforms.  Third, people will notice us in broad daylight if we wear black ninja suits."  Ricky explained in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"But we still look like ourselves, it's obvious we arn't nerds."  Changjo said.

"Come on."  Ricky grabbed Changjo and dragged him into the restroom.

"Yah, what are you doing?"  Changjo asked.

"We are going to have a make over!!"  Ricky announced and locked the bathroom door.

"WHAT?! I don't want to look more like a nerd."  Changjo whined.

"But if we don't we'll be caught!" Ricky said and dug through is bag.

"I'm not having a make over."  Changjo stubbornly crossed his arms.

"Please, for noona??"   RIcky clasped his hands together and pouted.

"... Fine, for noona."  Changjo sighed.

"Yay!!"  Ricky cheered and pulled out a red sharpie marker.

"I thought you were using make up."  Changjo gaped at the red sharpie marker.

"Why would I have make up? I'm not a girl."  Ricky stated and uncapped the sharpie marker.

"Will the sharpy come off...?"  Changjo nervously asked and cupped his cheeks with his hands.

"Do you see anything here?"  Ricky asked and pointed to his arm.

"Umm.. no."  Changjo clarified.

"Then this sharpie won't be permanent!"  Ricky announced.  "Now hold still..."

Changjo sighed and let his hands fall to his sides.  Ricky grinned and started to attack Changjos' face with red dots.

"Yah! Not too hard!!"  Changjo whined.

"Done~"  Ricky chimed and withdrew the sharpie from Changjos' face.

"How do I look?"  Changjo asked and peered at his reflection in the mirror.

"Pimply!"  Ricky giggled.

Ricky opened his bag and took out two pairs of black rimmed glasses.

"Here, wear this."  Ricky ordered.

"Where the hell did you get this?"  Changjo asked and examined the glasses.

"Took them from some nerds and took out the glass part."  Ricky explained.

"Wow... never knew you were so mean."  Changjo teased.

"It was for a good cause!"  Ricky defended.  "Araso, let's go look for the judges!!"  Ricky slipped on his glasses and headed towards the locked door.

"Wait..."  Changjo said and grabbed onto Rickys' shoulder.

"Wae?"  Ricky gave Changjo a confused expression.

"You didn't put the fake pimples on your face yet."  Changjo said.

"My face is too cute for pimples."  Ricky said and used his aegyo.

"Well, you messed up my face so you're getting pimples on your face whether you like it or not."  Changjo stated and snatched the red sharpie out of Rickys' hand.

"Y-yah! Don't! Listen to your hyung!"  Ricky commanded as he began to step backwards.

Changjo kept quiet and ripped the cap off the sharpie.  In a flash, Changjo had pinned Ricky against the door of the bathroom.

"This is revenge."  Changjo smirked at Rickys' horror filled face.

"Andwe!!!"  Ricky pleaded.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" 

People that were earshot away from the boys' restroom jumped in surprise when Rickys' girlish scream escaped from the restroom.

 

---------------------------

 

"After following Min Jung for five minutes, I already have the urge to walk up to her and slap her."  Chunji sighed and watched Min Jung as she harassed an innocent nerd.

"Even if she's a girl?"  C.A.P asked.

"What kind of girl does these things?!"  Chunji hissed and pointed to Min Jung who was smashing the innocent nerds' glasses.  "I can't believe Kara and Mi Hee would be friends with her, they're actually nice compared to that devil!"

"Hey, there's ~~~~~~"  C.A.P nudged Chunji and pointed to you who was slowly walking down the hallway with a blank face.

Chunji softened when he saw you.

"She looks just like how she used to be before she met us..."  Chunji murmured.

"Oh crap..."  C.A.P muttered.

"What?"

"Look at Min Jung..."

Chunji glanced at Min Jung.  The nerd ran off crying while Min Jung maliciously smirked in your direction.

"That better not lay a hand on ~~~~~~..."  Chunji growled.

Min Jung walked towards you.  You continued to walk with a blank face until Min Jung was right in front of you.

"Wow, who looks pathetic now ?"  Min Jung flipped her hair.

You ignored her and walked around her.

"Yah! Don't ignore me!"  She shouted and pushed you forward.

You would have usually dodged her but today, you weren't alert at all.  You fell face down onto the cold ground.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's what you get for ignoring a queenka!"  Min Jung laughed and crossed her arms.

"THAT B-"  C.A.P quickly covered Chunjis' mouth before he could shout anything more.

"Be quiet or she'll find out that we're following her."  C.A.P hissed into Chunjis' ear.

"Butsheishurting~~~~~~!!!"  Chunji muffled through C.A.Ps' hand.

"She's strong, she can take care of herself."  C.A.P calmly replied.

You got up and continued to walk forward.

"Yah!"  Min Jung shouted and attempted to shove you again.

You knew what was coming and before Min Jungs' hands made contact with your back, you stepped aside.  You grabbed her stretched hands, pinned her hand behind her back, and shoved her into the lockers.

"KYAA!!"  Min Jung screamed.

"If I wanted to, I could snap your arm like a twig."  You sneered and twisted her arm until she screamed in pain.

"Get off me!!!"  She screamed.

"What's going on?"  A student who happened to walk by asked.

"Leave me alone and there will not be anymore trouble between us."  You hissed at her before letting go of her arm and walking away.

"Gomawo ~~~~~~, if you didn't do that to her, I would have blown our cover and beat the crap out of her!"  Chunji smiled proudly as you walked away.

"Yah, come one, Min Jungs' walking away."  C.A.P said and tip-toed behind her.

'Hehe, ~~~~~~ must have scared her good, she's shaking!'  Chunji chuckled to himself.  'That should keep her away from ~~~~~~ until we can protect her again.'  Chunji thought and followed quietly behind his hyung.

 

---------------------------

 

"Hey Niel, where's the equipment room again?"  L. Joe asked.

"If I remember... should be around the GYM."  Niel assumed as they began to walk towards the GYM.

"Crap, I forgot how huge the GYM was..."  Niel sighed as they looked up at the towering outer walls of the GYM.

"Well, we better start looking."  L. Joe said.  'So I can stay by ~~~~~~s' side again!'

"Right, kaja!"  Niel said before marching into the GYM.

"The equipment room is probably upstairs right?"  L. Joe questioned.

"Probably, lets find out."  Niel smiled before climbing up the surprisingly long staircase.

When they finally reached the peak of the staircase, L. Joe was out of breath while Niel was crawling up the final flight of stairs.

"Why the hell would anyone construct such a long staircase?! What if an elderly person decides to climb up here?! He would die before walking half way up the staircase!!"  Niel complained.

"Stand up, lets go find the equipment room already."  L. Joe said while taking in handfuls of air to catch is breath.

"But it's more comfortable to crawl."  Niel said as he finally reached the top.

"You're so weird."  L. Joe shook his head.

"Yah! I'm not weird!!" Niel pouted.

"Just get up."  L. Joe said.

"Fine."  Niel clinged onto L. Joes' arm and climb his way up.

"Kaja."  L. Joe ordered as soon as Niel was standing on his feet.

"Araso araso, pushyy."  Niel muttered.

-------------------------

After what seemed to be thirty minutes of searching,  they finally found the equipment room.

"Finally!!!"  Niel said and dramatically threw his hands up into the air.

Niel slightly opened the door and peaked through the gap.

"Yah, what are you doing?"  L. Joe asked and walked over to Niel.

"Shhh, there's someone in there."  Niel whispered.

"Isn't that the girl that attempted to bully ~~~~~~ away from us?"  L. Joe asked.

"Yeah... what the, is that a picture of me?!"  Niel quietly said and pointed to her cell phone which she was gazing lovingly at.

L. Joe squinted his eyes and leaned closer to the door to get a better look.

"It's kinda of hard to see..."  L. Joe muttered.

Niel mirrored L. Joe and leaned closer to the door to get a better look.

"Hmmm..."  Niel put his hands on his hips.  "That's definitely me right there!"  Niel stated and stood straight up again.

As he straitened himself up, his elbow collided into L. Joes' nose.

"OW!!"  He shouted and covered his throbbing nose.

"I-is anyone there?"  The girl asked, obviously startled.

"Oh crap..."  Niel and L. Joe mumbled simultaneously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anneyohaeseyo Readers!!!
Sorry for the long wait. D:
School going all evil on us. 
Test... Projects... Homework...
Please stick with us even if we don't update as fast anymore. D:
We will still be updating stories once in awhile. (Hopefully every week. :D)
PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT UNSUBSCRIBE!!! D8
We were all sad when we saw we had a few less subscibers than last time we checked. D;
We're doing our best so please stay with us to the very end.
Thanks. :DD
(Don't forget to leave comments and remember, Please don't unsubscribe!!! QQ)
saranghaeyo~           -Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3