Check Mate.

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

The next day came.  You woke up one to two hours early.  You sat up and stretched.

'Its 4:30... at least I get to see mommy and daddy earlier too!'  You thought and headed towards the bathroom.

----------------

After freshing up, you put on your wrinkle-free uniform and made your self extra-cute. 

You gazed into the mirror and smiled.  'Perfect!'  You thought and headed down stairs.

'I wonder what mommy made for me today!'  You thought and skipped into the kitchen.

"Morning-"  You sang but stopped when you found the kitchen empty.

"Mommy? Daddy?"  You called while searching around the kitchen.

While searching for your parents, you came across a bowl that was filled with oatmeal and strawberries.  Under the bowl, you found a letter. It reads:

    Angel~

Mianhe for the late notice, we just got news from work and we had to leave immediately.  We were going to wake you up and tell you but you were sleeping so soundly and we didn't want to disturb you.  We don't know when we are coming back but we'll hopefully be back soon!

love you,

                                                                                                                                       ~ mom & dad <3

'MWOH!? THEY LEFT ALREADY!?'  You thought and sighed  'And I made myself all cute for them... wasted my efforts.'

You plopped down onto a chair and dragged the bowl infront of you.  You scooped a spoon full of oatmeal and ate it.

'At least I don't have to act all girly anymore.'  You thought and savoured the stawberry oatmeal breakfast.

----------------

After eating the last bits of oatmeal in the bowl, you filled the bowl with water, snatched the gray spray can off the counter and stuffed it into your bag.  You locked the door to your house and waited for L. Joe to pick you up.

----------------

You waited for five minutes or so.  You impatiently checked your phone for the time.

'Oh yeah... I woke up earlier than usual today...'  You sighed and called L. Joe.

"Yoboseyo..?"  L. Joe hoarsely mumbled.

"Anneyohaseyo L. Joe ah"  You greeted.

"Ah, ~~~~~~-ah, what do you need?" He asked.

"I just called to tell you that you don't need to pick me up today, I woke up early so I'll be taking the bus."  You said.

"Oh... araso, by the way, call me oppa now."  L. Joe instructed.

"Mwoh!? Wae?"  You questioned.

"You called me oppa when we came over last time, so call me oppa now."  You could hear him grin on the other side of the phone.

"Shidoyo!"  You refused.

"Araso, I guess I'll have to tape these photos of you when you were acting all cute on everyone's locker~" L. Joe threatened.

"Liar."

The line went dead.

'Hehe, I knew he was lieing.'  You smirked and went to the bus stop. 

----------------

While waiting for the bus to come, your phone buzzed.  You flipped open your phone and your eyes widened.  You found a picture of yourself at the shopping center you were at yesterday.  You wore a cute outfit and was posing because your dad asked you to. 

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-star-print-button-denim-shirt-demin-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1025021465

'This... this is REPULSIVE!'  You thought and quickly dialed L. Joes' number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"DELETE ITT!!!"  You shouted.

"I will only if you call me oppa~"  He said.

"O-oppa..."  You murmured.

"What? I can't here you."  He teased.

"O-oppa..." You said slightly louder.

"What? I can't-"

'"OPPA!!!"  You screamed.

"There, was that so hard?"  He questioned.

"Very... how did you even get that picture?'" You asked.

'"I got my ways."  He said.

"Were you STALKING me!?"  You accused.

"Anneyong!"

"YAH! ANSWER MY-"

He hanged up on you again.

'He better delete that picture...'  You thought and hopped onto the bus when it arrived.

----------------

When you arrived at school, the school was almost deserted besides some students that were enjoying the morning breeze. 

You walked into the school and went straight for your locker and dug through your bag to take out the spray paint can. 

You vigorously shook the can and sprayed over all the hateful comments.  You threw away the spray can after three minutes of spray painting your locker.  Your locker now looks as it was before, maybe even better. 

Satisfied, you walked over to your classroom.  On your way to your classroom, you notice a new sign on the bulletin board in the hall way.  You stopped and walked towards the bulletin board.  The sign stated:

Do you have talent?

There will be a talent show held in the GYM next Friday at 6:00.

If you are interested in participating, forms are held in the Principles' office

Please come join us in our yearly talent show.

We hope you can join us!

'There's a talent show?'  You curiously examined the sign.  'I wonder who's going to perform at the show!'  You grew slightly excited just thinking about the up coming talent show. 

'Must remember.'  You noted and continued your walk towards your classroom.

"Morning guys-"  You walked into the classroom and found the classroom empty.

'I woke up earlier today, of course they arn't here yet!'  Shaking your head, you sat in your seat way in the back.

'What to do, what to do.'  You thought and checked the wall clock for the time.

'Aishh, there's like an hour before school starts!'  You complained.

'I got one hour to spare.'  You sighed and relaxed in your seat. 

'I'm not even sleepy...'

----------------

After about five minutes of doing absolutely nothing, you decided to go for a stroll around the school. 

You walked into the garden and gazed at the variety of plants and trees.  You breathed in the fresh morning air and continued to examine the garden.  The walk was very enjoyable and relaxing until you bumped into someone... literally.  You fell backwards and landed on your . 

"YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!"  Someone yelled.

You looked up and groaned.  It was the queenka Min Jung followed by Kara and Mi Hee.  Behind them were the five girls who threatened you to leave teen top alone.

"Oh, it's you, perfect timing."  Kara said and smirked.

'I got a bad feeling about this...'  You stood up and crossed your arms.

"What?"  You plainly asked.

"We're guessing you saw the sign stating there will be a talent show this Friday right?"  Min Jung assumed.

"Ne... what about it?" 

"How about we make a bet?"  Min Jung suggested.

"On what?"  You asked.

"The talent show."  She said.

"What about the talent show?"  

"How about we have a competition, we both join the talent show and if you get a higher rank than me, we will be your slave for one month."  Min Jung pointed to everyone including the five girls.  "BUT if I get a higher rank than you, you'll have to stop hanging around Teen Top.  In other words, stay away from them forever." 

You bursted out laughing after Min Jung explained the bet.  They gave you a weird look as you continued to laugh.

"Yah! Whats so funny!?"  Girl #1 shouted.

"Omo, do you guys think I'm that stupid?"  You stopped laughing and put on a serious face.  "Why would I give up my friendship with teen top for a stupid bet like that?"

"What? Scared?"  Mi Hee taunted.

"Like I'd be scared of you people."  

"Mwoh!?"  Girl #4 shouted obviously angry.

"Well, I'm not interested, anneyong~"  You saluted and walked back to your classroom.

----------------------

"Kara, your prediction was correct, she didn't accept out proposal."  Mi Hee pouted.

"I guess we'll have to go with plan B then."  Min Jung said.  "Girls, do your thing."

"With pleasure."  Girl #1 smirked.  "Come on guys, get the materials and meet me in the classroom araso?"

"Ne!"  The four girls agreed.

"Then lets go!"  Girl #1 said and they all went there seperate ways.

----------------------

You went back to your classroom to see teen top chatting and fooling around like usual.

"Hey guys!"  You greeted and sat in your seat.

"Morning!"  They all greeted.

You smiled and them.  When your eyes landed on L. Joe, your eyes widened.

"What the... you dyed your hair pink!?"  You gaped.

"Yeah... you said I'd look cute with pink hair."  He smirked.

"Well it does it just I didn't think you'd actually do it."  You said and ruffled his hair.

'I'd dye my hair any color to make you happy.'  L. Joe thought.

"So noona, you woke up early today?"  Ricky asked and leaned on your desk.

"Ne."  

"Wae? Was there something wrong?"  Changjo asked.

"Ani! It's just that I wasn't tired thats all."  You explained.

"Hey, where were you this morning?"  L. Joe asked.

"Yeah, we came into the classroom and you wern't there."  Chunji added.

"I got bored waiting so I walked in the garden."  You said.

"I want to come next time!"  Ricky said.

"Anything for my dongsaeng~"  You cooed and ruffled his hair.

-RING RING RING-

"Ah! The bell, got to go, see you later."  C.A.P waved and left.

"Anneyong!"  Chunji waved and ran to catch up with C.A.P.

"See ya later."  L. Joe winked and left.

You waved and watched them leave.

"Time for another boring class."  Niel said and sighed.

"Be strong Niel!"  You encouraged.

"Yah, what happened to 'Niel oppa'?"  Niel questioned.

"That was only for when my parents were here."

"Call me Niel oppa from now on."  Niel ordered.

"Shidoyo!"  You refused.

"Pleaseee."  Niel pouted.

".... I'll think about it."  You said.

"Araso!"  Niel smiled.

The teacher entered and began the lesson.

----------------------

When class was over, you grabbed your supplies, stuffed them into your bag and slung your bag over your shoulder.

"Ready?"  You asked Niel, Ricky, and Changjo.

"Yeah, lets get out of here."  Niel said and started walking out.

"Yeah! Come on noona!"  Ricky said and hooked his arm around your arm.

"Pali! Hyung might ditch us."  Changjo said and hooked his arm around your other arm.

"Kaja!"  You said and walked out the classroom 'arm in arm'.

Outside the classroom, you noticed a huge crowd surrounding the bulletin board.

"Whats happening over there?"  Changjo asked.

"There's a talent show sign." 

"But it's not crowded like this every year..."  Ricky said.

A boy from the crowd looked at you and approached you.

"Is it true??"  He asked.

"Whats true?"  You furrowed your eyebrows.

"The bet between you and the queenka about the talent show."  He stated.

"MWOH!?"  You nearly screamed.

"Where did you hear this?"  Changji asked.

"It was posted on the bulletin board."  He said and you immediately pushed through the crowd towards the bulletin board.

"Noona! Wait up!"  Ricky called and followed behind you.

You stood infront of the bulletin board, staring at the new sign besides the talent show sign.

TALENT SHOW BET!!

There will be a competition between our queenka Min Jung and weirdo ~~~~~~.

Who ever gets a higher rank in the talent show wins!

If Min Jung loses, she and her friends will be ~~~~~~ slave for one month.

If ~~~~~~ loses, she will have to stay away from teen top forever.

Come to the talent show to see who wins!

You stood there, shocked at what you were reading.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!"  You heard L. Joe shout.

Everyone obediantly made room for L. Joe to walk through.  L. Joe stood besides you and read the sign.

"Is this true!? Did you agree to this!?"  He asked with stern eyes.

"An-"  "Ne!"  You were interupted by the queenka Min Jung.

You glared at her as she approached you and L. Joe.

"We met in the garden and created the bet."  Min Jung stated.

"MWOH!? IS THIS A JOKE!? I NEVER AGREED TO !"  You screamed.

"Ani! I'm a witnesses of this agreement!"  Girl #3 said and walked towards you.

You were lost in words as different emotions engulfed you.  You felt shocked, scared, but most of all, ANGRY.

"You..."  You growled barely able to control yourself from pouncing at the two girls and beating them senselessly.

"What? Are you going to back out now? You too scared to lose to Min Jung?"  Girl #3 taunted.

"LIKE HELL I'M AFRAID TO LOSE TO THAT !"  You snapped.

"Araso! Then your not backing out! Anneyong!"  Girl #3 said and quickly left.

"See you at the talent show."  Min Jung smirked and strode away.

You stood there dumbfounded.  "What the hell just happened...?"  You murmured.

"~~~~~~, come, we need to have a serious talk."  L. Joe sternly said and dragged you away.  Ricky and Changjo worriedly glanced at each other and followed.

----------------------

L. Joe dragged you into a classroom.

"Ricky, Changjo, hurry your asses in here."  L. Joe shouted.

The two maknaes ran into the classroom.  L. Joe slammed the door shut behind them and locked it.

"Now, WHAT THE IS THIS BET!?"  L. Joe screamed.

"I didn't agree to it I swear!"  You defended.

"THEN WHAT THE IS HAPPENING!?"

You told him the whole story about what happened in the morning.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THOSE ES!"  L. Joe roared and threw a text book across the classroom.

"Yah! Calm down!"  You instructed and rubbed his back.

"How can I calm down!? They tricked you into a bet to make you leave me forever!"  L. Joe blurted.

"Don't you mean leave 'us' hyung?"  Changjo asked earning a glare for interupting.

"Do we threaten them to cancel the bet?"  Ricky asked.

"NO!"  You quickly replied.

"Huh? Wae?"  L. Joe questioned.

"If you do so, people would think I'm a freaking scardy cat that runs away from a bet that I agreed to do."  You said.

"But you didn't agree to the bet."  Changjo added.

"They don't know that, and since that decided to be a 'fake' witness of me saying I did, they'll just think I'm lieing."

"Then what do we do...?"  Ricky murmured.

"Simple, I'm entering the talent show."  You stated.

"MWOH!?"  L. Joe, Ricky, and Changjo blurted.

"~~~~~~ don't, they won all the talent shows, you'll lose!"  Ricky said.

"They've only been winning beacuse I never entered it."  You smirked.

"Noona, you can sing?"  Changjo asked.

"Maybe, you'll just have to find out next Friday."  You smiled.

-----------------

RING RING RING- (Bell)

"Stupid bell..." L. Joe murmured.

"Well, got to go to class, kaja Ricky, Changjo."  You waved at L. Joe before walking out of the class with Ricky and Changjo.

Once you got to the classroom, you were crowded by students.

"~~~~~~ ah, is it true?"  "The bet between you and the queenka?"

You smirked.  "Ne~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haii~~ Chapter 13: FINISHED! 8D

Thanks for reading out fanfic, we hope you will continue to support and comment our fanfic!

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES MOTIVATE US TO UPDATE FASTER!!! SO PLEASE COMMENT ;D

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3