Shinee's Back

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

Your eyes gradually opened as you finally awakened from you slumber. There was one bulb hanging above you in the spacious room. You repeatedly blinked to remove the sleepy haze from your eyes. You struggled to sit up and found your arms and legs bound with rope.

'Where am I...?' You examined the room and found a staircase. 'I'm probably in a basement--' A memory from last night appeared in your mind.

"We meet again..."

'Who are they and what do they want with me?!' You sighed in frustration. 'They better hope I don't get lose or I'll hunt them down and break every single bone in their bodies.' You swore and glanced at the staircase. 'In the mean time, I should focus on escaping...' 

You twisted your hands and feet in abnormal positions but instead of breaking free, you gave yourself mild rope burns. You clenched your teeth in frustration. 'What the hell are these ropes made out of? STEEL?!' You sighed forlornly. 'I guess I got to this of another way to escape...' You glanced at the staircase. '...I guess I have no other choice.' You started wiggling your way towards the staircase. After a few minutes of laborious crawling, you reached the base of the stair case. 'Yes!! Finally!!' You looked up the stair case and frowned. 'Now how do I climb up the stairs...'

A loud click that echoed down the staircase startled you awake from your brainstorming.

"Do you think she's awake yet?" A voice asked.

Your eyes widened. 'Crap, they must be my kidnappers!'

"Maybe. We'll find out now, shall we?"

You heard multiple footsteps clomping down the stairs. 'They're going to see meee!' You quickly turned your body and rolled back to your original spot. 'Wow... that was way faster than crawling. Why didn't I think of that before?!' You inwardly groaned.

You heard the footsteps reach the base of the staircase and you held your breath. 'Calm down, ~~~~~~. Just pretend you're unconscious...' You relaxed your muscles and closed your eyes. 

You listened tentatively as the footsteps drew nearer until they stopped next you.

"She's still asleep..." One of them said. "Heh, she actually looks kind of cute-- OW!" "Don't compliment that girl, she injured Jonghyun Jr.!"

'Jonghyun Jr...? Who the hell is that?' You thought.

"Yah, did you call Min Jung yet?" 'Min Jung?!'

"Oh yeah! I forgot!" The male squeaked. "Be right back!" He hurried up the flight of stairs.

"I wonder if she'll wake soon."

One of the men lowly chuckled. "Guys, she's awake." You slightly stiffened. "But her eyes are closed!" "Yah, there something called acting, you know?" "How do you know that she's awake?" The man bent down and pointed to your swollen, red wrist. "See, she was struggling against the ropes."

', he's observant.' You clenched your jaw.

"Well... maybe she fell back asleep?" "Yah, do you even hear yourself? Tell me, if you found yourself in a completely different place with your wrist and ankles bound to rope, would you go back to sleep?" "No-" "Yeah, that's what I thought." You heard him take a step closer to you and he prodded you with his foot. "Yah, wake up sleeping beauty, we know you're awake." 'I guess there isn't any reason to pretend now.' You slowly opened your eyes and glanced at them.

You opened your eyes in time to see Taemin hopped down the stairs and halted next to Jonghyun.

"Hyung, Min Jung wants to talk to you- OH! SHE'S AWAKE!!" Taemin tossed the phone to Jonghyun and walked over to you.

Jonghyun caught the phone in mid-air and put the device to his ear. "Yoboseyo?"

"OPPA!!!" Min Jung shouted, causing for Jonghyun to wince and pull the phone away from his ear. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!! LET HER GO."

Jonghyun blinked in confusion. "Why? Didn't you hate her? Don't you want to watch her suffer?" "NO!" Min Jung yelled. "Well, it's not your decision because either way, we're taking her down." "M-mwoh?! But I don't want you guys to hurt her anymore!" "I know, but she took things to a personal level." Jonghyun narrowed his eyes dramatically. "She messed with Jonghyun Jr. and NO ONE messes with Jonghyun Jr.. I got to go, Taemin is making a ruckus. Bye bye." "Oppa! Wait-" "Oppa! Wait-" Jonghyun ended the call.

"NO!!" Taemin whined. "It's Shin-ee, not Shin-y!!" "Does it really matter?" You raised an eyebrow. "YES!!" "Well, too bad. Shiny~" You smirked at the fuming Taemin in amusement.

"Just forget it already, Taemin. She's too retarded to learn the difference." Jonghyun aggravatingly smirked your way. You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I presume you people kidnapped me for revenge, correct?"

Key smirked. "So I see, you know what's going to happen to you then, right?" You pursed your lips. "I can guess..." You gulped at the thought. You looked up at them with cold eyes. "It's a pity you guys had to tie me up in order to beat me."

"You think we tied you up just so we can beat you up??" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't that what I just said?" You asked and Jonghyun scrowled in distaste. "If you want to prove me wrong, untie me." Jonghyun grinned. "Key, go untie her." You watched silently as Key bent down and released your wrist and ankles. After he released you, you sat up and stared at your freed wrists in awe. 'No way... they actually freed me?'

You caressed your raw wrist and warily stood up.

"You ready to lose?" Jonghyun asked with a confident smirk.

"What makes you think you can beat me now?" You asked and shook your hands to loosen up.

"Because..." Jonghyun charged at you. You firmly planted your feet on the ground and swiftly dodged his punch. You grinned when you saw an opening. 'Gotcha.' You swung your fist at him but to your surprise, he was able to dodge your brisk attack. Before you could react, a fist was thrown and you flew back. You landed on your feet and skidded a few centimeters backwards. You bent over and placed one of your hands on the ground to keep your balance. "...We've been training hard this day."

You held your throbbing arm and glared back at him with stern eyes. But inside, you felt startled and anxious.

'He became five times stronger than before!' You bit your lip. 'I'm in some deep ...'

 

-----------------------------------

 

"She messed with Jonghyun Jr. and NO ONE messes with Jonghyun Jr.. I got to go, Taemin is making a ruckus. Bye bye." "Oppa! Wait-"

Beep, beep, beep.

"Yoboseyo?? OPPA??" 'Did he just hang up on me?!' Min Jung groaned in frustration and snapped her cell phone shut.

"What's wrong, unnie?" Mi Hee asked, concerned at her unnie's pale face.

Min Jung glanced at Mi Hee with a frantic expression. "Mi Hee! Ottokae?!" "Huh? What's wrong?" Kara asked. "Shinee oppas..." "What??" "Spill it already!" "THEY HAVE ~~~~~~ TIED UP AND THEY'RE GOING TO MURDER HER."

Kara and Mi Hee's eyes doubled in size. "MWOH?! TELL THEM DON'T!!" Mi Hee cried out. "I TRIED, BUT JONGHYUN OPPA SAID THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO STOP."

While the two queekas were hyperventilating and screaming distraughtly, Kara stood silently and devised a plan to save you. Once the best solution came to mind, she snapped her head to her screaming friends.

"Guys-"

"OHMYGOD, WHAT IF THEY'RE BEATING HER RIGHT NOW?!" "LET'S GO IN A STOP THEM!!"

"Guys-"

"BUT WE CAN'T STOP THEM! THEY WILL JUST PUSH US ASIDE!!" "BUT WE MUST SAVE-"

"YAH! GUYS, SHUT THE HELL UP AND PAY ATTENTION!!"

The two girls immediately shut their mouths and gave their undivided attention to Kara.

"While you guys were causing a huge ruckus, I thought of the best solution to save ~~~~~~." Min Jung eyes widened in hope. "What's the solution?" "Call Teen Top and tell them ~~~~~~ needs help." Min Jung gaped. "B-but wouldn't that make Shinee oppas mad...?" "You care about how they'll feel about us when ~~~~~~ is in danger??" "No! That's not what-" "Never mind! Just call them!!" "Okay, okay!"

Min Jung pulled out her phone and dialed L. Joe's number.

"Yoboseyo??"

"...L. Joe?" Min Jung hesitantly said.

"Yeah, who's this?"

"M-ming Jung-"

"Min Jung?! How the hell did you get my phone number?!"

"T-that's not important right now!! I've got to tell you something-"

"Did you bribe someone I know for my phone number?? Like how you bribed-"

"~~~~~~ IS IN DANGER." Min Jung snapped. 'I can't believe he was going to bring that matter up again!'

"What? Don't you dare lie to me-"

"SHE IS, SHINEE OPPAS KIDNAPPED HER AND THEY'RE GOING TO MURDER HER." At the word murder, L. Joe turned alert.

"Where are they?"

"At Shinee's basement-"

*Click.* The phone went dead.

"So what did L. Joe say?" Mi Hee asked. "I'm not sure, he hanged up on me after I told him where Shinee oppas were at..." "Don't worry, knowing how protective L. Joe is, he'll save her." "But I'm still worried... what if they come to late and ~~~~~~ is already broken beyond repair?!" "Don't worry, ~~~~~~ is a strong girl-" "OHMYGOSH, THIS IS ALL MY FAULT. IF ONLY I DIDN'T GET SHINEE INVOVLED THAT TIME, ~~~~~~ WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS." "Min Jung unnie, calm down-" "I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON."

Kara sighed. "This is going to be a long day..."

 

-----------------------------------

 

After L. Joe hanged up, he glanced up at his gang members. They were relaxing at their hang-out area until Min Jung called.

"Hyung." L. Joe glanced at C.A.P with distressed eyes. "Hmm? Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" C.A.P asked.

"~~~~~~... Shinee's abducted her! They're planning on murdering her!!"

C.A.P choked on air. "W-what?!" "YEAH! WE NEED TO GO SAVE HER. NOW."

Ricky skipped to where L. Joe and C.A.P were talking, completely clueless of the dire situation.

"Hey hyungs, what are we going to eat for lunch-" C.A.P suddenly stood up and caused Ricky to yelp. "Hyung! Why'd you suddenly stand up like that?! Aigoo, my poor heart." Ricky placed his hand on his racing heart. "Ricky, call the everyone out. NOW." "O-okay..." Ricky said and quickly gathered the rest of Teen Top.

"Hyung said he wanted to talk to all of us." Ricky explained as they walked into the room.

"Is it about the Pizza? Because I SWEAR I did not eat it." Niel claimed.

"No, it's not about the Pizza. We're going to Shinee's place. NOW." C.A.P stood up and headed for the exit.

"Why?? I hate those guys..." Chunji scrowled. "They have ~~~~~~~~ and are planning to harm her." Once they heard this, their eyes widened and they quickly followed C.A.P out and hurried on their motorcycles.

'You Shinee bastards are going to regret ever messing with my ~~~~~~.' L. Joe swore.

---------------------------------------

 

lol sorry guys we havent updated for sooooo long :( 

well its finally summer!! ~ so we're planning to update more :) so please continue reading 
comments and subscribers are well appreciated ^^

                                                          ---Cookiesx3 & Pinklollipop