Secret Santa (Christmas Special Part 1)

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

You woke up early in the morning shivering.  You snuggled deeper under your blanket in hopes of getting warmer. 

You suddenly felt a solid, warm object make contact with your leg. 

You slowly opened your eyes to find someone sleeping next to you.  Startled, you were about to whack he person when you noticed it was L. Joe.

'Oh... forgot that he slept over.'  You laughed quietly to yourself and stared at his peaceful face.

You moved your hand that was on your cheek and noticed you were holding onto something, something soft and warm.  You moved your hand so you could see what was in your hand.  Your eyes widened to see L. Joe's hand wrapped around yours. 

Blushing, you let go of his hand.  You felt your heart beat increase dramatically and placed your hand over it trying to calm it down.

'Wahh... why do I always feel like this around him??'  You thought.

When your heart finally calmed down, you stood up to brush your teeth.  With one final glance at L. Joe, you tiptoed towards the upstairs bathroom. 

After brushing your teeth and combing down your bed hair, you tiptoed towards the kitchen.

'I'll drink a cup of milk first then cook breakfast for L. Joe.'  You decided as you entered the kitchen.

You took out a glass cup and placed the cup on the table.  You then proceeded towards the refrigerator and took out a carton of milk.  After pouring the fresh milk into the glass, you brought the glass to your lips and took a refreshing sip.

'Ahh... nothing beats drinking fresh milk in the morning!'  You thought and smiled. 

You walked over to the refrigerator to put the milk carton back into it.  After you placed the milk carton back into the refrigerator, you closed the door and took another sip of your fresh milk.  While sipping the milk, you noticed a calender on the refrigerator.  You studied the calender and your eyes widened in realisation.  You gasped in shock and started to choke on your milk.  You went into a coughing fit.  After a few seconds of uncontrollable coughing, you settled down and stared the the calender.

'Oh my gosh... IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!'  You screamed in your mind.

On the calender, it stated it was December 19.

'I better go Christmas shopping before all the good things get sold out.'  You sighed and finished off your milk.

After washing your glass cup, you started cooking breakfast.  You decided to make pancakes.  After fifteen minutes of cooking, the pancakes were finally done.  You sampled a piece of the pancake and smiled.

'Perfect.'  You confidentally thought.  'Time to wake up oppa~'

You turned around to see L. Joe drowsily rubbing his eyes and stepping into the kitchen.

"Omma, that smells good..."  L. murmured before removing his hands from his eyes and staring at you.

"Omma huh?"  You said amusedly.

L. Joe turned bright red.

"Sweety, go wash up so you can eat breakfast, OMMA made you some delicious pancakes!"  You teased.

"Haha, very funny."  L. Joe rolled his eyes.  "Do you have an extra toothbrush I can use?"

"Yeah, one sec."  You ran past him and dissapeared upstairs for a few seconds before reappearing with a toothbrush.

"Here, hurry up before the pancakes get cold araso?" 

"Araso."  L. Joe nodded and walked upstairs towards your bathroom.

After L. Joe finished brushing his teeth, he hopped downstairs and into the kitchen.  You were supporting your head with your hands.  When L. Joe entered the kitchen, you looked up at him and gave him a bored expression.

"You sure took your sweet time didn't you?"  You said.

"Yah, I wasn't that slow! Still as impatient as always."  L. Joe shook his head.

"Yah! Aish, lets just eat the pancakes before they get any colder."  You said and placed a pancake on two plates.

L. Joe took one bite of the pancake and gaped.

"Eww, close your mouth!"  You scrunched your nose in digust and looked away.

L. Joe quickly chewed on the piece of pancake and swallowed.  "I never knew you could cook!"

"Yeah, lots changed from back then."  You smiled and took a bite out of your pancake.

After you and L. Joe finished breakfast, you washed all the dishes and walk into the living room where L. Joe was waiting for you.

"~~~~~~, Ricky called, he said that we all have to meet up at the studio for something."  L. Joe announced.

"Did he say what that 'something' is?"  You curiously asked.

"Nope, lets go."  L. Joe got up and headed for the door.

"Wait!"  You called. 

"What?"

"Do you really want to go out looking like that?"  You raised your eyebrow and stared at L. Joes' pajamas.

L. Joe glanced down at his pyjamas and chuckled.  "Good point.. but I didn't bring a change of clothes though.."

"If you want, you can borrow some of my dads' clothes.  This way, you won't look weird running out in public in pajamas in broad day light."  You suggested.

"Araso, lend me some of your dad clothes."  L. Joe said.

"Follow me then,"  You smiled and started walking up the stairs.

When you and L. Joe got to your parents room, you walked over to your parents closet and began examining which clothes L. Joe should wear.

"Umm... this is going to be a problem..."  You sighed.

"Waehyo?"  L. Joe asked.

"Apparently you didn't grow much since seven years ago, the clothes will look baggy on you."  You bit your lip to contain your laughter.

"Yah!! Are you implying that I'm short?!"  L. Joe growled.

"It's ok oppa, you'll grow taller... eventually.  Anyways, here's the smallest pair of clothes he has."  You said and tossed him a pair of gray sweat pants and a black T-shirt.  "Go change here and I'll be waiting for you outside araso?"

"Ne."  L. Joe nodded and you walked outside of the room.

After a few seconds, L. Joe was already done changing.

"Uhh... ~~~~~~, you sure he doesn't have any clothes that are smaller?"  L. Joe asked.

"No... why? It shouldn't be that big on you--"  You were cut off when L. Joe opened the door.

The clothes sagged down his arms and the pants covered his feet.

You bursted out laughing at the sight.  "Awww, you look soo cute!"  You cooed.

L. Joe rolled his eyes.  "You sure your dad doesn't have smaller clothes?"

"Nope, unless you want to wear my clothes--"

"Nevermind, I'm fine with this.  I'll pick you up when I'm done changing at my house and stuff araso?"  L. Joe interrupted.

"Araso."  You nodded and grinned amusedly.

When L. Joe left, you went into your room to change.

'It's kind of cold today... better wear something warm.'  You thought and searched your closet.

After a couple of minutes of searching, you threw on a warm knitted red, black, and white long sleeve and a white knitted cap.  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/catworld-set-striped-sweater-tasseled-scarf-sweater-red-black-one/info.html/pid.1028377861

You walked up to your standing mirror and nodded.  'This looks good enough.'

After grabbing your cell phone, you walked down stairs and waited for L. Joe to pick you up.  After a couple of minutes, your phone vibrated.  You opened your phone and found a message from 'Cute Ricky'.

"Anneyohaeseyo noona!! Come to our hang out place for something fun! :D -Ricky."

You smiled and replied.  "Araso Ricky, I'll be there soon. :) -~~~~~~"

Right when you sent your text, you heard a motorcycle roar outside of your house.  You opened the door and peeked your head through the opening.

"Yah ~~~~~~, catch!"  L. Joe hollered and threw your dads' clothes at you.

You quickly dashed out the door and caught the pants and shirt before they could touch the ground.

"Yah! You could have gotten them dirty!"  You shouted and walked back into the house to place the clothes back into the closet.

You walked back outside the house and locked the door before walking up to L. Joe.

"Hey, Ricky sent me a text too.  He said it was going to be fun."  You said.

"Hm, I guess we'll find out when we get there, hop on."  L. Joe instructed and patted the empty seat behind him.

You obediently sat behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"All set?"  L. Joe asked.

"You bet!"  You giggled.

With a smile, L. Joe started the motorcycle and zoomed towards the hang out spot.  When you and L. Joe arrived, you hopped off his motorcycle and and walked over to the entrance while L. Joe was parking his bike.

"Anneyohaeseyo my chingus!!"  You beamed.

"Anneyohaeseyo ~~~~~~/noona!!"  Teen top excluding L. Joe greeted.

"You seem cheery today."  C.A.P observed.  "I'm guessing something good happened?"

You nodded eagerly.  You opened your mouth to say something but was interrupted.

"Anneyohaeseyo."  L. Joe greeted his friends.

"Anneyohaeseyo."  They greeted back.

"Continue."  Chunji urged.

"Continue what?"  L. Joe asked.

"~~~~~~ has good news."  C.A.P explained.

"Well... I finally reunited with my best friend from a long time ago!!"  You squealed delightfully.

"Who? Where? Is she hot??"  Chunji bombarded you with questions.

You gave Chunji a weird look.  "How do you know my friend is a girl, not a boy?"

Chunji shrugged.  "Well, is your friend a girl?"

You smirked.  "Ani, he's a boy and that boy is..."  You stretched out your word as you paced around the studio until you were standing next to L. Joe.

"Byunghun oppa!!"  You gestured your hands to L. Joe.

"MWO?!"  They all blurted.

"Yeah~ Recently found out that he was my long lost childhood friend."  You smiled.

"I can't believe Chunji asked if I was hot..."  L. Joe shook his head and everyone besides Chunji bursted out laughing.

"Y-yah!"  Chunji covered his tomatoe red face with his hands.  "I thought girls were friends with girls! Anyways, why did you call us here today Ricky?"  He quickly changed the subject.

"Oh yeah! Since it's almost Christmas, I decided to have a small Christmas event together!"  Ricky announced.

"Cool, what kind of event?"  Changjo asked attentively.

"Secret Santa!!"  Ricky chirped gleefully.

"Yayy!!"  You cheered.  "So how do we choose who gets to be secret santa for who?"

"Easy, I prepared it already."  Ricky beamed proudly.

Ricky took out a black hat with little white folded papers placed inside the hat.

"Each of you pick out one piece of paper from the hat and he or she will be the person you have to give a present to."  Ricky explained and extended the hat so that everyone could take a card.

"Oh, and don't say who you got--"

"I got Ricky!!"  Niel announced while staring intently at his card.

"What?? That's impossible! I got Ricky too!!"  You said and revealed your card with Rickys' name on it.

"I got Ricky too..."  C.A.P added.

"Yah!"  Chunji whacked the back of RIckys' head.  "You made it so you'd be the only one with presents!"

"Owwy!!"  Ricky whimpered and rubbed the back of his head while pouting.  "Mianhe..."  He awkwardly chuckled.

"Aish, lets just make new cards for the drawing araso?"  You sighed.

"Ne."  Ricky nodded and went to gather a piece of paper and a pencil.

After Ricky (who was carefully surveyed) wrote down all the names on the paper and placed them into the hat, Ricky randomly picked a piece of paper out of the hat and read the name.

"Remember guys, don't tell anyone who you'll be giving your gift to araso?"  Ricky said.

"Ne!"  You all replied and picked a name from the hat.

You opened your paper and smiled happily.  'Yes!! I got Byunghun oppa!!'

"Remember, no one tell anyone who they're giving their gift to!"  Ricky reminded.

"Ne."  Everyone nodded.

"So... do we go out to buy presents now?"  Niel asked.

"I guess... let's go!!!"  Ricky shouted and ran out of the studio.

Soon after, everyone else followed Ricky out the door.  When you got outside, everyone was on their motorcycles.

"I don't have a ride."  You frowned.

"It's ok, you can ride with me!"  Niel suggested.

"No. She'll ride with me because we need some catching up to do."  L. Joe insisted.

Niel sighed.  "Fine, next time ~~~~~~ rides with me though!"

"Araso!"  You beamed and hopped onto L. Joes' motorcycle.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!!"  Changjo called out before driving away.

Everyone else exchanged glances before starting their engines and zooming after Changjo towards the mall.

"Yah!! Go, go, go! I don't want us to be the rotten egg!!"  You urged L. Joe who didn't even turn on his motorcycles' engines yet.

"Hey, who did you get?"  L. Joe asked.

"Huh?"  You furrowed your eyebrows.

"You know... for the secret santa thing."  L. Joe said.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."  You stuck your tongue out.  "Now start driving or I'm going to kick youu!!"

"Aish, fine."  L. Joe stuck his tongue out at you before starting his motorcycle and driving off towards the mall.

'What should I get for oppa..?'

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anneyohaeseyo!!
Sorry for late.. and short update. :/

We don't have much ideas right now. x.x
MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!!! 8D
We hope you guys have a good one. ;)
Thank you for subscribing and commenting and sticking with us. >w<

SARANGHAEYO!!!
-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3