It's a Date!

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

On the next day of school, you didn't show up. You needed time to recuperate from the devastating event that occurred yesterday. Meanwhile, L. Joe attended school, but is in one of the most detestable moods yet. He snapped at anyone and anything and ditched most of his classes. Nobody wanted to come near him.

The girls backed away as he passed through the halls. Usually, they would be ogling at his perfect features and slim body, but today was different. He had a 'bother me and die' aura floating around. Teen Top knew better to leave L. Joe alone when he was in a mood like this.

During lunch break, everyone was chatting while chowing down on their lunches. L. Joe sat there with his head buried in his arms, not showing any signs of getting up and picking up a food tray. Ricky glanced at L. Joe concernedly.

"Hyung..." Ricky spoke in a low, cautious tone. "I know you're in a bad mood right now, but you have to eat something."

"Leave him along, Ricky. You know best not to bother him when he's like that." Niel warned and Ricky sighed. "Okay, Hyung..."

Kevin poked his food before stabbing a piece of meat and popping the flesh into his mouth. "Hey, does anyone know where ~~~~~~ is? Haven't seen her all day..." L. Joe tensed up at the name. Chunji shrugged. "I don't know. I've been trying to contact her, but her phone is off." "I hope that nothing happened to her..." Hoon said.

L. Joe abruptly stood up, causing for all of them to fall silent and stare at him. He then wordlessly strode out of the canteen.

"Seriously, what's his problem?" Soohyun jabbed his thumb in his direction and raised his eyebrow. "Who knows?" Kiseop shrugged.

Kyung Mi glanced up timidly and spoke, "A-actually, I think I might know." All of Teen Top and U-Kiss undivided attention was now on her. "But it's a long story." "And we got time." C.A.P said. "Tell us!" Changjo urged. She nodded and began to tell her tale.

Meanwhile, L. Joe strode into the school's garden. There weren't much people there besides a couple making out on a bench. With one stern glare, they darted out of the garden. He then walked over to the now vacant bench and sat down. He sank into the seat and let out a depressed sigh. He ran his hands over his face and stared up into the cloudy sky.

'Huh, the sky reflects my mood.' L. Joe thought. 'I was too rough on ~~~~~~. Even though I saw her beating Kyung Mi up yesterday, maybe it was a misunderstanding. I should have at least given her a chance to explain herself...'

"She did this to herself! I- I'm being framed!"

L. Joe pinched his eyebrows together in confusion. 'She did this to herself? Framing ~~~~~~? That's preposterous.' L. Joe's mind flashed back to the times when they were in middle school, when Kyung Mi was generally nice and sweet. 'She isn't that type of person that would do something like that.

"Well, of course I didn't do it!" You completely denied. "You should know that I would never do something so wicked."

'~~~~~~...' L. Joe thought. More flash backs arrived when ~~~~~~ was seven years old. Flash backs of your wide smiles, witty comments, and caring personality. Whenever he was hurt, you would come over to pacify him. 'She doesn't seem like that kind of person who would hurt anyone without a good reason. But her reason is- UGH.' L. Joe groaned. 'I don't know what to believe anymore... but I know what I saw. Ah... I'm getting a migraine...' L. Joe held his head and let out another sigh.

L. Joe's ears perked up at the sound of crunching leaves. He glared up at the intruder. C.A.P met his eyes with a calm expression. L. Joe turned away from him. "Why are you here for?"

C.A.P walked over and sat on the bench next to L. Joe. "I heard what happened with you, Kyung Mi, and ~~~~~~." L. Joe once again stiffened at your name. "How did you find out?" "Kyung Mi told us about what happened." A speck of anger sparked inside of L. Joe's heart. 'Why is she telling everyone about how bad ~~~~~~ was to her?!'

"I'm guessing that's why ~~~~~~ didn't come to school, right?" L. Joe kept quiet.

"And I'm also assuming that's why you're in a bad mood?" L. Joe curtly nodded.

"Would you like to talk about it?" C.A.P asked.

L. Joe sighed. "I'm not mad at ~~~~~~, I'm disappointed. If I am to be mad, I'm mad at myself." "Oh?" C.A.P raised his eyebrow. "I didn't give her a chance to explain herself, BUT she said the most unbelievable things! She told me that Kyung Mi was framing her, and that she did it to herself. It's impossible, right? I saw what happened with my own eyes. And besides, Kyung Mi would never do something like that... right?" L. Joe glanced at C.A.P with confused eyes.

'I've never seen him like this before...' C.A.P pitied L. Joe. He soothingly patted him on the back. "To be honest, I don't have a clue. ~~~~~~ can really kick . We've seen her in action." C.A.P chuckled. "But she fought at those times for self-defense. I don't think she would go beating up Kyung Mi for no reason." "Yeah, but Kyung Mi has never hurt or been mean anyone before. She was the one got hurt. Remember?" C.A.P nodded. "And we taught her how to defend herself, too. So she shouldn't get beaten up by someone so easily." L. Joe looked down in thought. "I don't know anymore..." "Don't worry, I'll check up on ~~~~~~ later, ask for her side of the story, and we'll get to the bottom of this. Araso?" L. Joe nodded. "You should go home now. It's not like you're going to attend any of the classes." L. Joe chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. See you." L. Joe waved and left for the exit.

 

--------------------

 

You sat in your living room while watching T.V and cuddling with a huge fluffy pillow. Your eyes were puffy due to all the waterworks you've done the night before. You stared at the screen blankly while your mind wondered everywhere.

There was a soft knock on the door, but you were too dazed to notice it.

"~~~~~~?" A voice called from behind the door.

The person knocked again, a little more forceful. You continued to stare at the screen listlessly.

"~~~~~~!!" The person banged on the door. "YOU IN THERE?!"

You jolted back to reality with a surprised yelp. You held your racing heart. 'What the hell?!'

You swatted the pillow off you and walked cautiously towards the door. 'Is it Byunghun oppa...?' Deep inside your heart, you were really hoping it was him outside.

When you peeked out the peephole, you were slightly disappointed not to see L. Joe, but was mildly surprised to see who was at your door. You unlocked the door and peered out through the small opening of the door.

"Anneyong, Kevin oppa." You greeted.

"Anneyong." He greeted back. He softened when he saw your puffy eyes. 'She has been crying...'

"Do you need anything?" You asked.

"I heard what happened yesterday." Your facial expression became sullen. "And I just wanted to check up on you." Kevin quickly said.

"I'm fine." You said. "I'll be at school on Monday."

"Oh, I don't care if you go to school on Monday." Kevin laughed and you raised your eyebrow quizzically. "I want to know your side of the story."

You blinked in surprise. "I... I'll tell you later. When I'm more composed then this." You opened the door wider to show your comfy pajamas, bunny slippers, and bed hair. You gave him a sheepish smile.

'She looks cute.' Kevin smiled and ruffled your hair. "Then tomorrow. You pay me back my debt."

"Mwoh?" You questioned.

"Don't you remember? You still owe me lunch." He winked and you groaned.

"But I'm not in the mood-" "Be ready by eleven, araso? I'll come pick you up. Okay? Okay. Bye ~~~~~~, see you at tomorrow's date!" Kevin quickly said and walked away.

"Mwoh?! Date? Yah, Kevin!!" You yelled in protest and tried to run after him.

"PAJAMAS!!" Kevin yelled.

You looked down at your attire and squealed. 'Oh !!' You quickly ran back into your house and slammed the door shut to avoid further humiliation.

'She's just too adorable for her own good.' Kevin shook his head with a warm smile. 'I'll make you happy again tomorrow.'

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anneyong readers~ Please don't be mad at L. Joe, he was all caught up in Kyung Mi's vile plans. Q.Q HE'LL MAKE IT UP TO HER, I SWEAR!! <3

(Also, sorry for short update. xD;;)

Here's some cute gifs to make it up to you readers~~

 

 

 

 

L. Joe loves youu~~ <3 :D

(Credit to the owners.)