All Cleared Up

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

You stared at L. Joe for a minute before throwing your arms around him.

"~-~~~~~~?!"  L. Joe became flushed with the sudden skinship.

"Byunghun oppa... I missed you so much!!"

 

---------------------

 

A wide grin grew on your face as you gave L. Joe a loving squeeze.

"Ummm.."  L. Joe awkwardly said.

You realized your hasty action and immediately pulled away from him. 

"Erm... sorry about that..."  You murmured and awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck.

"D-did you just call me Byunghun oppa...?"  L. Joe questioned.

You looked down at your feet and nodded.  You then looked back up and smiled warmly at him.

"I remembered... I remembered you and... all the pain..."  You said and a tear trickled down your cheek.

"Pain? I caused you pain?! When?!"  L. Joe asked with wide eyes.

"Come in and I'll tell you..."  You stepped out of the door way and motioned him to step inside.

He complied and went in.  You closed the door and sat down on the nearest couch in the living room.

"Sit down."  You ordered.

L. Joe he nodded and sat on the opposite couch from you.

"Are you sure it was me that caused you pain?"  L. Joe asked.

"Ne..."  You nodded.

"When...?"

"When... you got kidnapped..." 

"Oh..."  L. Joe looked down.

"Oppa.."

L. Joe looked up.

"Why didn't you come back...? Why didn't you come back to me? Do you know how much I missed you?!"  Your voice slowly raised as tears welled up in your eyes.

"~~~~~~ah..."

"Everyday I would wait for you at the park but you never showed up! The kids began to bully me again without you there! You were the only thing that kept me from going insane! You were there when my parents had to travel to another country for business! And then you dissapeared.. WHY DIDN'T YOU COME BACK?!"  You screamed, tears flowing freely down your cheek.  "I couldn't get used to being lonely again once you left... everday was so painful..."  You murmured and covered your face with your hands.

"~~~~~~... I'm sorry..."  L. Joe gazed at you with soft eyes.

"Why didn't you come back for me? Did I not mean enough to you..?"  You murmured and dolefully looked up at him.

"It's not that!"  L. Joe sighed.  "When I got kidnapped, I got beatened so bad that I got amnesia..."

"W-what?! Who attacked you?!"  You asked with wide eyes.

L. Joe looked down and twiddled his thumbs together.

"My... dad."

"MWO?!"  You shouted.  "WHY WOULD YOU'RE DAD BEAT YOU TO THE POINT THAT YOU GOT AMNESIA?!"

"Well... I took something priceless from him."  L. Joe sighed.

"What did you take...?"  You asked.

"That necklace you're wearing."  He nodded to your necklace.

"You... took this from him..?"  You asked as you touched your necklace and he nodded.

"Ne.  I asked him to lend me money so I could buy you a present for your birthday but he refused and told me to get some in our house and give it to you so I found that necklace in my house and gave it to you."  L. Joe shrugged.  "When I got home after giving you the necklace, I found the house all messed up with all the furniture tarnished.  I thought a burglar robbed us so I search around the house to see if they left anything behind and then... I saw my dad digging through an over turned drawer."

"Then what happened?"  You urgged.

"Without looking at me, he asked if I saw a heart necklace anywhere before I left.  I said yes and he stopped digging through the drawers and looked anxiously at me.  He asked me where it was and I told him I gave it to a friend.. He screamed at me and started to chase me around the house until I ran out the door and went over to your house."

"Ahh, so that's why you came over all of a sudden and asked to sleep over..."  You nodded understandingly.  "Why didn't you tell me your situation? I would have gave back the necklace."

"It was my birthday gift to you, I didn't want you to give it back!"  He said.

"Well... you could have told me that your dad was really angry at you... my parents wouldn't have mind to house you for awhile, they love you!"  You exclaimed.

"They already did a lot for me last time when my dad came home drunk."  L. Joe sighed.  "Anyways, in the morning, I told you I would meet you later at the park.  After leaving, I went back home to gather all my things because I knew my dad wasn't going to let me live with him again without making my life a living hell... not like it wasn't already... anyways... when I was walking towards my house, I saw a black van parked in front of the house.  I also heard my dad screaming .  I sneaked up closer to see what he was saying.  I heard his plan.  He called these guys in black to come and find me.  He told his after he finds me, bring him back home to me and help him get an answer out of me.  I was daunted and ran all the way to your house again.  I was about to knock on the door but I felt guilty because you already allowed me to sleep over so I went to wait at the park."

"What happened after you got kidnapped??"  You asked.

"Well, they tied me onto a chair and started beating me for the answers.  I wouldn't tell them because if they found out you had it, they would hurt you to get it back.  You were too precious to me so I took in all the pain and kept quiet.  After hours of relentless beatings, I fainted.  They gave up and threw me in the streets for me to die.  This was when I met C.A.P hyung and the others.  They took me and and nursed me back to health.  I owe them so much..."  L. Joe smiled warmly.

"I'm glad you're ok."  You smiled.

"Yeah... sorry for making you worry so much."  L, Joe apologised.

"It's ok! You couldn't do anything about it."  You reassured.  "Soo... is your dad looking for you right now?"

"I don't think so... I think he thinks I died in the streets."  He shrugged.

"That's horrible... I'm glad you don't have to live with him anymore."  You huffed at the thought of his abusive dad.

"Well... now that everything is cleared up, I better get going. It's really late."  L. Joe yawned and stood up.

"Wait!"  You said and grabbed his arm.  "Can you sleep over...?"

"W-what?"  He gaped.

"I just missed you a lot... Jebal?"  You pleaded with your puppy dog eyes.

L. Joe sighed.  "Fine."

"YAY!!"  You jumped up and down.  "Let me get out the air mattresses!!"

You took out two air mattresses, pillows, and blankets. You began pumping the air into the mattresses.  After awhile, you got tired so L. Joe had to take over and pump the air into the mattresses.  After the mattresses were fully pumped, you and L. joe hopped onto the mattresses and laid on your sides so you were facing each other.

"You know I really missed you oppa..."  You yawned and gave him a sleepy smile.

"I missed you too."  L. Joe said and gave you a wam smile.

You're eyes slowly drifted down as you fell into a deep slumber.

'You've gotten more pretty over these years ~~~~~~...'  L. Joe thought as he your cheek gently.

You grabbed L. Joes' hand when he was about to lift his hand away from your cheek and held it tightly.  L. Joe turned pink as he saw you furrow your eyebrows.

"Byunghun oppa... please... please... don't leave me... again..."  You mumbled in your sleep.

L. Joe softened and softly gazed at you.

"Don't worry ~~~~~~ah, I won't leave you alone again.  Promise."  L. Joe vowed and leaned in and kissed your forehead.

You unconsciously smiled after L. Joe kissed you.

"Saranghae ~~~~~~ah."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Anneyong readers~~

Thanks for reading our fanfic. >w<

Sorry about this chapter, it's short and kinda boring. :/

We'll make it more interesting in the next chapter!! :D

Please comment and subscribes!! <3

Please be patient and hope you like our story!!

SARANGHAEYO READERS!! ^w^

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3