Movie Night

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

After playing a wide range of games together and simply goofing off, you and L. Joe finally decided to settle down and watch a movie. You rummaged through a large drawer and pulled out an arm full of CDs and brought it over to L. Joe.

"Which movie do you want to watch?" You dumped the movies on the couch before plopping yourself down next to L. Joe.

He idly filtered through the available movies. He picked up a CD case and raised it up.

"Really, ~~~~~~? Kungfu Panda? Aren't you a little too old to be watching something like this?" He raised an eyebrow inquiringly.

You quickly snatched the movie out of his hand and turned red. L. Joe sniggered at your reaction and you shot him a look.

"What?" You frowned. "There is nothing wrong with Kungfu Panda."

"Hmm? You really think so~?" L. Joe teased.

"Of course! Who wouldn't be amazed by a fighting panda?!" You defended.

"Mature people." He remarked.

You faltered and L. Joe smirked triumphantly.

"O-oh, yeah? Well, I bet the panda can fight waaayyyyy better than you ever can!" You childishly harrumphed and hastily went to store the movie away.

L. Joe shook his head at your retort. 'Just can't admit defeat, can you?' His eyes were soft with adoration and he bit back a smile. L. Joe quickly recomposed himself when he noticed you returning and casually began looking through the movies again.

You slid back onto the couch and eyed L. Joe. "Did you pick a movie yet?"

"Not yet-" L. Joe spotted a movie titled Mama. The cover picture of the movie sent chills down his spine. The movie didn't only make him shiver; it also sparked an idea in his mind.

"I pick this one!" L. Joe claimed and held out the horror movie to you.

"A horror movie?" You mused. "Weren't you terrified of watching horror movies when we were younger?" L. Joe pinked. "T-that was when we were younger! I was too immature to understand that scenarios that happened in those movies will never happen in real life!" L. Joe claimed. "I'm not afraid of something so trivial anymore." "Uh huh." You murmured, unconvinced. "You sure you won't be afraid?" "I am absolutely certain." L. Joe stated. "It's better to watch this instead of Kungfu Panda, anyways."

Your face darkened and L. Joe bit back his laughter "Fine then." You went to insert the disc and played the movie.

You sunk into the couch and glued your eyes onto the screen.

"Hey," L. Joe whispered into your ear.

"What?" You asked, your eyes still trained on the T.V.

"If you get scared, do not fear, oppa will protect you!" L. Joe opened his arms and winked.

You rolled your eyes and made a face at him. "You wish."

"Aww, don't be like that! I won't bite!" L. Joe nudged you.

"Shhh! The movie is starting." You hissed, causing L. Joe's shoulders to sag. He pouted cutely and faced the T.V with crossed arms.


 

'Ignoring me like that. Hmph!'

You glanced at the endearing face he was making and couldn't help but grin. You shook your head. 'Aigoo, this boy.'

You watched the movie with a stoic expression. You weren't all that afraid of horror movies because you can expect what's going to happen. While watching the movie, you felt a slight quiver and glanced subtly at L. Joe. Although he was trying to act tough and unafraid, his stance was very stiff and he jumped several times.

'Over your fear my .' You mused.

L. Joe pressed his lips into a thin line to keep himself from making any noise. 'Keep. Calm.' He let out a shaky breath. 'Just a movie- OHMYGOD. ASDFEKGHOAKFGE.'

The hideous monster appeared out of nowhere, freaking L. Joe out. He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his fists tightly. You gazed at him empathetically. 'He's like a lost puppy...'

You bit your lip and gently leaned closer to him and wrapped your arms around his, giving him a light squeeze.

He stiffened greatly at your touch and snapped his head to look at whatever touched his arms with wide, frantic eyes. When he realized it was you, he immediately laxed.

"You looked like you could use some comfort." You explained. "W-what makes you t-think that?" His voice cracked slightly and he mentally cursed himself.

You chuckled. "Come on, oppa. You don't need to keep up a brave front. I can tell that this movie is terrifying you." "Is not!" L. Joe denied. You frowned. "You want to stop watching?" "No. I'm fine. Watch the movie." He faced the screen again only to be greeted by a gruesome image. He cringed and you sighed. "Stubborn little thing." You murmured quietly.

You could feel L. Joe tense in your grasp and you gave him a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry, oppa. I'm here." You whispered to him softly. L. Joe looked down at you and smiled wordlessly and faced the T.V again. With your warmth and gentle words, his fears drained out of his system and the movie didn't feel as frightening as it was before. You could feel him relax and sighed in relief. 'Good, he calmed down...'

As the movie continued, you began to have a hard time concentrating. Your eyes kept unfocusing and blurring. You stiffed a yawn and your eyes drooped, fatigued. You tried hard to stay awake and pay attention to the movie, but the drowsiness proved to be quite the formidable opponent since you struggled greatly to resist the urge to fall into dreamland.

After a hard fought battle, your eyelids finally shut, and you began to dream.

 

--------------------

 

An hour passed and the movie finally came to an end. L. Joe let out a yawn.

"The movie's finally over." He murmured. "See! I wasn't scared, was I-" He turned to face you and was stumped that you were already asleep. Your arms will still wrapped around his, and you unconsciously snuggled closer to him in your slumber. L. Joe felt his cheeks heat up at the proximity and he silently fanned himself with his free hand.

He gazed at you sleeping face softly. His eyes scanned your face intently as if they were trying to embed the image into his mind.

'She is seriously the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.' L. Joe brushed away lose strands of hair and pushed them behind your ear.

L. Joe glanced down and spotted the heart necklace dangling from your neck. He gently picked up the pendant and smiled warmly. 'She still wears it.' He rubbed his thumb against the heart and felt something poking out. L. Joe furrowed his eyebrows and brought the pendant closer to examine the heart more closely. He saw a small, rectangular shaped piece sticking out on the side of the heart. Curiously, L. Joe pressed against the metal and he heard a soft 'click'.

The heart opened and revealed two pictures.

The picture on the left was a picture of you and L. Joe when you both were still young children.

The picture on the right was a much more recent picture of L. Joe smirking charmingly.

L. Joe's eyes widened and his heartbeat quickened. 'She put my picture in the pendant? What more is that it's a recent picture!' L. Joe eyes flickered towards you. 'Is it possible...that you like me, too?'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Finally! An update!

Sorry for making you readers wait so long till we could update again. D: The story's soon to be over. Thank you guys for sticking with our slow pace updating, and hope you guys enjoy this chapter! SARANGHAEYOU YOROBUN!

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3