Christmas Shopping (Christmas Special Part 2)

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

When you and L. Joe reached the shopping mall, you noticed five motorcycles that were aligned next to one another.

"Aish, I told you to drive faster! Now we're the rotten eggs."  You pouted and crossed your arms.

"Mianhe."  L. Joe apologized and parked his motorcycle next to Ricky's.

You hopped off L. Joe's motorcycle and walked towards the shopping mall.

"Anneyong oppa!!"  You turned around and waved before resuming your walk towards the mall.

"~~~~~~! Wait!!"  L. Joe called and jogged over to you.

You stopped walking and turned around.

"What?"  You asked.

"Do you want to go shopping with me? I can help you pick out a gift for--"

"Sorry oppa~ I'm going shopping by myself.  The person I'm giving my gift to is supposed to be a secret remember?"  You smiled amusedly at L. Joes' disappointed expression.

"Can you at least give me a hint?"  L. Joe pouted and placed his hands into a pleading position.

You grinned mischievously and started pacing around him.

"Hmm, I guess a hint wouldn't hurt."  You said.  "The person that I picked is handsome and cute."

'Handsome and cute? Could it be.. CHUNJI?!'  L. Joe thought.

"Is he Chunji??"  L. Joe asked.

"Maybe, maybe not."  You sang.

"Give me another hint."  L. Joe urged.

"Nope, I only said one hint.  I'm going to go buy my gift now, see ya!"  You waved before proceeded to the shopping mall leaving L. Joe dissatisfied with your answer.

'Aish, getting me all curious and then leaving me hanging..'  L. Joe blew on his bangs.  'Hmm.. I guess a little investigating won't hurt.'  L. Joe smirked before heading into the mall after you.

L. Joe entered the mall and found no trace of you.

'Damn she walks fast... she can't be that far from here though.'  L. Joe thought and scanned the crowded area.

While searching for you, L. Joe came across C.A.P examining a product in a display case.

"Hyung!"  L. Joe called.

C.A.P heard L. Joe's voice and turned his attention to him.  "What?"

"Have you seen ~~~~~~?" 

"I think I saw her go upstairs."  C.A.P said and pointed to the next floor.

"Thanks hyung!"  L. Joe said before jogging to the nearest staircase.

When L. Joe reached the top of the staircase, he looked in all directions until he saw a trace of you entering into a store nearby.

'Hehe, found you~'  L. Joe smirked and followed quietly behind you.

L. Joe entered the store to be greeted by many varieties of popular brand name clothes.

'She's shopping in a clothes store? So it is Chunji!'  L. Joe thought.

He tiptoed behind a clothes rack and watched you look through some clothes.  While you were searching through all the clothes your ruffled your hair and pouted.

'Wahh, she's so cute-- gosh I sound like a fanboy..'  L. Joe facepalmed himself.

When he removed his hand from his face, he noticed you were no longer standing by the rack of clothes.

'Where did she go?'  L. Joe thought and peeked out from behind the clothes rack.

L. Joes' eyes widened when he found you picking out clothes from the rack he was hiding behind of.

'HOLY !! WHAT TO DO!! ASDFAFASFAG!!'

L. Joe stayed as still as possible, silently begging that you would not notice him hidding there.

"Huh.. I don't know what to buy him. He likes hats too.. right? Better check there."  You mumbled to yourself and headed towards the hat section.

'Hats..? Then there's a possibility he might be Niel! He said he wanted a new hat for his brithday.'  L. Joe thought and watched you walk towards the hat section.

When you were a good distance away, L. Joe tiptoed behind you and made sure to hide behind other racks just in case you happened to look back.  When you reached the hat section, you began taking down hats and checking out which hat would look better.

'So it's either Chunji or Niel...'  L. Joe thought.

L. Joe jumped when his cell phone suddenly vibrated.  He took out his phone and opened a text message from Niel.

"Hey hyung! Did you finish shopping yet? I just finished and I'm bored now.. :( -Niel"

L. Joe began to text him back.  In the middle of texting Niel back, someone stood in front of him, casting a shadow over him in the process.

"Anneyohaeseyo oppa~"  A sweet, familiar voice said.

"Hey."  L. Joe said and sent his text.

L. Joe put his phone away and looked up to see you smiling sweetly at him causing his eyes to widen in shock.

'! SHE FOUND ME!!!' 

L. Joe attempted to act casual.  He stood up and dusted off his pants.

"Hey ~~~~~~... what are you doing here?"  L. Joe asked.

"I should be asking you that, stalker."  You eyed him.

"W-what? Psh, I wasn't stalking you!"  L. Joe denied.

"Oh really, following mean into a store and hiding behind a rack while watching me isn't considered stalking?"  You raised an eyebrow.

L. Joe became flustered.  "I.. uhh..."

"I thought so."  You smirked.  "Go buy your present for the person you picked before I go tell everyone that you--"

"Anneyong!!"  L. Joe said before zooming out of the store.

You shook your head and warmly smiled.  'He's so cute...'

You suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling spread through every corner of your heart.  You silently gasped and felt your heart. 

'There's that feeling again..'  You thought.  'This is weird I don't...'

You stood there for several seconds before a loving smile appeared on your face.  'I guess I fell for Byunghun oppa..'

 

---------------------------

 

'Aish! So embarrassing!'  L. Joe ruffled his hair at the thought of you knowing that he was following you the whole time.

L. Joe reached into his pocket and pulled out his folded paper that had the name Changjo written on it.

'I wish I got ~~~~~~ instead of Changjo...'  L. Joe sighed and placed the folded paper back into his pocket.  'This is going to take awhile..'

L. Joe wandered aimlessly through out the shopping mall, peeking through many display cases in case he finds something that may be suitable to Changjos' likings.  While strolling around the shopping mall, he heard a familiar voice shouting.

"Yah! Changjo! You're supposed to keep me company!"  Ricky whined.

Changjo, who was peering deeply into a display case, glanced up at Ricky.  "Sorry.. I was just looking at this."

Ricky scampered up to Changjo and peeked into the display case.  "The new headphones?"

Changjo nodded.  "I saw them on a commercial but I never knew they would look THIS cool..."

"Well just hope your secret santa will get you this then, come onnn, I need to get a present and I'm not going alone!"  Ricky said and stomped his feet childishly.

"Aish, fine."  Chanjo sighed and with one final glance into the display case, slumped after Ricky.

'Wow, that was fast then I thought it would be!'  L. Joe smirked and confidently strode into the store and bought the headphones that Changjo wanted.

 

---------------------------

 

After having your fun messing with L. Joe, you went into many different shops to find him a gift that he may like but you had no luck.

'Gosh!! Never knew it would be so hard to find a gift for him!!'  You sighed and continued to search around.

'Hmm.. would he like clothes?  Don't think so... how about..Sunglasses..?  AISH! MOLLA!!'  You ruffled your hair in frustration. 

You decided to stop by a nearby cafe shop to take a break from all the walking and brainstorm a good gift for L. Joe.  You entered a cafe shop called Evergreen Cafe.  The cafe shop was was a nature based environment.  Many trees with lush, green leaves that created a very peaceful and placid atmosphere which welcomed peace and nature loving customers.

You sat down on an empty table and picked up a menu.  'I better order something to eat.  I mean, who can think on an empty stomach?'  You thought to yourself and ordered a cup of hot chocolate and a slice of chocolate cake.

When your cup of hot chocolate and the slice of chocolate cake arrived, you took a small sip of your hot chocolate and opened your eyes widely.

'Woah! This is some good hot chocolate!'  You thought and took in a mouth full of hot chocolate before proceeding to eat your cake.

You picked up your small fork and popped a small piece of cake into your mouth.  Again, your eyes widened and your mouth watered in delight.

'This is also delicious!'  You thought and took another bite from your cake.  'I should come here more often!'

After you ate the last crumb on your plate, you sat back and began brainstorming ideas for gifts that L. Joe may possibly like.  As you were in deep thought, the waiter walked by and took your empty plate and mug away from your table. 

"Did you enjoy your meal, pretty lady?"  The waiter asked.

You snapped out of your deep thoughts and looked up at the waiter to see him give you a wink.

"Yeah, the food was delicious!"  You complimented, completly ignoring the fact that he was hitting on you.

"Do you want to know the reason why our deserts and drinks are so delicious?"  The waiter lowered his voice when he asked you.

"Sure.."  You said.

The waiter looked left and right before motioning you to come closer.  You leaned yourself closer to hear what he was going to say.  All of a sudden, he took a deep breath and sighed satisfiedly.

"You smell good.."  He whispered into your ear.

"What the hell? Would you just tell me?!"  You clenched your teeth in annoyance.

"Araso araso, chill.  The reason why our deserts and drinks are so delicious is because we make everything by scratch.  Everything is handmade with lots of effort and most importantly, love."  The waiter explained.

"Wow, that's kind of cheesy--  Wait! That's a great idea! Thanks!!"  You got up to exit the cafe but the waiter called you back.

"Wait! You need to pay for your orders!"  He said and waved his hands frantically in the air.

"Oh right, sorry about that."  You bowed and paid him.  "Can I have my receipt?"

He nodded.  "Please follow me."

You obediently followed him and waited for him to give you your receipt.  After he capped his pen back, he handed you your receipt.

"Thank you for coming, please come again because I want to see your pretty face again."  The waiter flirted and winked.

"Umm.. thanks?"  You awkwardly chuckled and glanced at your receipt to find his number written on it with the words 'call me. ;)' above the number.

You pursed your lips into a straight line and looked at the waiter who flashed you a smile.

"Can I borrow your pen?"  You asked.

"Why of course!"  The waiter smiled and handed you his pen,

You scribbled something on the receipt and handed it back to the waiter.

"Anneyong~"  You waved and strode out of the cafe.

The waiter watched you as you walked out of the cafe.

'What a hottie..'  The waiter sighed contently as you exited the cafe.

Once you were no longer in sight, he looked down at the receipt and frowned.  You wrote on the receipt 'sorry, not interested~ :)'

"She'll be back, they always come back..."  He mumbled to himself and stuffed the receipt into his pocket.

 

---------------------------

 

'Even if that guy was creepy, he helped me a lot!'  You thought and walked into a crafting store and bought a huge ball of white yarn.

'I will knitt oppa and my parents things for Christmas! And I will make sure to put lots of love into them, especially for oppa..'  You turned a light shade of pink at the thought.  'I'm turning so girly, I guess thats what love does to you..'  You turned a darker shade of pink and squealed.

'I can't believe I'm finally in love!! Kyaa--'

"What are you doing?"  L. Joe walked up to you.

"What? Oh, nothing."  You quickly replied and hid the paper bag that contained the white yarn behind your back.

"Did you finish shopping already?"  L. Joe asked.

You nodded.

"What did you buy?"  L. Joe asked and tried to peak behind you.

"Yah, no looking."  You pouted and turned so that L. Joe couldn't see.  "Can you drive me home? I don't have a ride."

"I will- if you let me see what's in the bag."  L. Joe haggled.

"I guess I'll just have to walk one in a half miles home then..."  You huffed and walked passed L. Joe.

"Yah!"  L. Joe shouted and grabbed your free hand.  "I was just kidding, I'll take you home."

When L. Joe hand made contact with your hand, a jolt of electricity spread rappidly through out your body.

"A-araso."  You gulped.  '~~~~~~! Stop getting nervous! Calm.. down.. big... breaths..'

"Let's go then!"  L. Joe dragged you across the mall and towards the parking lot where he parked his motorcycle.

As L. Joe dragged you, you stared at his hands which were gripped tightly in yours.  You couldn't help but blush.

'His hands are so warm..'  You thought and smiled.  'He's bringing out the girly side of me..'

When you arrived next to L. Joes' motorcycle, you hopped onto the motorcycle and ordered L. Joe to drive you to your house.  Once you arrived at your house, you waved good bye and entered your house.

'Where did mommy leave her knitting needles..?'  You thought and search your parents room unti you found it.

You brought all the materials into your room and placed them on your bed.  You then set yourself onto your bed and stared at the materials you gathered.

'What to make for mommy, daddy, and oppa..?'  You thought and tapped you chin.

'I know! A scarf for daddy, mittens for mommy and... a winter hat for oppa!'  You imagined L. Joe wearing a white winter hat.  'He'd look so cute in it.. well, better start knitting!'  You rubbed your hands together and picked up the knitting needles.  '~~~~~~, hwaiting!!'

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anneyohaeseyo!!!
Someone unsubscribed. DD: We got really sad. QQ

We are sorry for the long waits but please don't unsubscribe!! >.<  Cause subscribes makes us more happy to update. :D
We hope you loved this update, I know we did! ^^
Please stick with us till the end~
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!
SARANGHAEYO!!

- Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3