Kyung Mi

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

 

"L. Joe oppa!! I missed you soo much!!"

L. Joe whipped his head around to the familiar voice and his eyes widened.

"K-Kyung Mi?!"  L. Joe gaped.

You followed L. Joe's gaze to the gorgeous girl beaming brightly at L. Joe.

'Kyung Mi..? Who's she?'  You thought and couldn't help to feel slightly disappointed that she interrupted your confession.

The girl nodded blissfully.  "I've come back from America~"

"I've missed you!!! Why didn't you ever call me?"  L. Joe whined.

Kyung Mi giggled.  "I tried to call you but it said the number was no longer available."

L. Joe face palmed himself.  "So that's what I forgot to do..."

"Aish, forgetful as usual.."  Kyung Mi sighed.

"Yah! I'm not forgetful!"  L. Joe utterly denied.

"Sure you arn't.."  Kyung Mi rolled her eyes.

While L. Joe and Kyung Mi were socializing, you stood awkwardly by the side lines, watching them blabbing about random topics.

'I'm getting tired... how long are they going to talk?'  You thought and yawned.

Kyung Mi walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Oppa, sit!"  Kyung Mi patted the vacant seat next to her.

L. Joe willingly sat next to her and they began to chat again.

You sighed.  'I guess I'll wait till they get too tired to talk..'

After an hour, you were the only one who was tired,  They were still excitedly chatting away.

'I need to sleep... I guess I'll ask L. Joe to drive me home now, they've talked enough.'  You walked up by L. Joe.

"Oppa.. can you take me home now? I'm really tired.."  You mumbled.

You waited for a couple of seconds for L. Joe's reply but it seems that he didn't hear you since he didn't show any response besides continuously talking with Kyung Mi..

"Oppa...?"  You poked his shoulder.

L. Joe turned around and looked at you.  "Huh?"

"Can--"

"Oppa look! I went to Disney land and took lots of pictures!!"  Kyung Mi exclaimed and shoved a thick wad of photos in front of L. Joe's face.

L. Joe took the pictures out of his face and gaped.  "WOW, YOU MET MICKEY MOUSE?!?!"

You sighed.  'She interrupts me once again...'

"Oppa..."  You said.  L. Joe was too involved in all the pictures of Mickey Mouse and other loved characters that he didn't notice you calling him.

"Oppa."  You said a little louder.  Still no reaction.

"Oppa!!"  You said louder and poked his shoulder.  Still no reaction.

Frustration boiled in you as you took in a deep breath and prepared yourself to scream.

"OP-----" 

"Oppa, I got a Christmas present for you~" Kyung Mi cooed and revealed a present from behind her back.

You choked on your words glanced down at her present.  'She bought him a present? Are they that close??'

"Aww, thanks Kyung Mi! If I knew you were coming, I would have got you something too..."  L. Joe pouted.

"Nah, just give me a kiss later and we'll call it even."  Kyung Mi smirked.

"Deal."  L. Joe joked.

'W-what?!'  You raised your eyebrows due to immense shock.  'K-kiss?! I can't take this anymore, I want to go home, NOW!'

"Oppa!! Take me home NOW!"  You demanded and shook his shoulders.

"Yah!! Be patient, I'm busy right now"  L. Joe snapped and eyed the present excitedly.

You shoulder's deflated and your eyes flashed a pained expression.  Kyung Mi, who was observing the situation, noticed the pain that flashed in your eyes.

'I wonder who she is to L. Joe oppa... probably nobody that will threaten my position in oppa's heart.'  Kyung Mi thought and grinned.

L. Joe opened the present and found a brown and white snow hat.

"Kyung Mi... thanks! I love it!"  L. Joe smiled.

"I found it sitting in a shop and I thought you would look great in it."  Kyung Mi explained.  "Put it on!"

Kyung Mi grabbed your handmade snow hat and tossed it on the floor.  She took her hat from his hands and fitted it on his pink head.  You stared wide eyed at the situation.  Your eyes would travel from your discarded snow hat to Kyung Mi's hat which was now sitting on L. Joe's fluffy head.  Your heart torn to pieces each time you glanced down at your fallen hat.  A tear escaped your eyes and you quickly stormed out of the studio.

Kyung Mi watched as you stormed out of the room.  She then shifted her attention back to L. Joe who was too busy playing with his new snow hat to realize you have left the room.

'L. Joe oppa didn't even notice she left, I guess she isn't important after all~' Kyung Mi smirked confidently.

"Ah."  L. Joe took out his phone and glanced at the time.

"It's 2:15 already?! Time passed so fast... well, I better get going now, ~~~~~~ must be tired---"  L. Joe looked back but didn't see you.

"Eh? Where's ~~~~~~?"  L. Joe said and looked around the room for any trace of you.

Kyung Mi, hearing L. Joe was looking for you, grew  slightly jealous.

"That girl?  I saw her leave with another guy."  Kyung Mi fibbed.

L. Joe blinked in shock.  "W-what? Another guy? Who?"

Kyung Mi shrugged.  "Molla oppa.. she hugged him and they left together."

L. Joe looked a little depressed after hearing the lie.  Kyung Mi quickly changed the subject.

"Oppa, I'm tired too and I don't have a ride back home.. can you take me?"  Kyung Mi clasped her hands together and did agyeo.

"One second, I got to check up on ~~~~~~..."  L. Joe said and dialed your number.

 

-------------------------------------

 

You stormed out of the studio into the relentless cold night.  Ignoring the freezing wind that was nipping at your body, you stomped your way towards your house.

'How can he treat me like this?! I know he only sees me as his best friend but still...'  You sighed.

Another tear fled from your eye and you vigorously wiped it away.  You looked to the right and noticed you were passing by a park.  You subconsciously turned and entered the dark empty park.  You sat on a swing in the park's playground.  You looked up into the sky and tried to calm yourself down.

'Aish, I feel so stupid.. crying over something so silly..'  You thought and felt tears run down your rosy cheeks.

Suddenly, your phone rang.  You sniffed and wiped off wet tear trails.  You took out your phone to see that L. Joe was that one calling you.

You scoffed.  'Now he worries about me?'

You tore your phone battery out your phone and stuck them both back in your pocket.

'I need some time to calm down.. I'll just get angrier if I hear his voice now.'  You sighed again and returned your attention back to the placid night sky, letting eager tears drift down your cheeks.

 

-------------------------------------

 

"She didn't pick up.."  L. Joe frowned and stared blankly at his phone.

"Gwenchana oppa, I'm sure she's fine, she has that guy with her anyways."  Kyung Mi said and soothingly rubbed L. Joe's back.

"Yeah, I'm sure she's fine, she can beat the out of anyone anyways."  L. Joe said to himself.

"Anyways, can you drop me off now?"  She pouted cutely.

L. Joe chuckled.  "Fine."

"Yay!! Gomawo oppa!"  Kyung Mi squeaked and hugged him.

"Lets go!!"  She grabbed L. Joe's hand and dragged him outside to his motorcycle.

 

-------------------------------------

 

You yawned and gently rocked your swing back and forth. 

'What time is it..?'  You replaced the battery back into your phone and checked the time.

'Woah, 2:49 already?! I better get going soon.. but I want to stay out here for just a little longer.'  You thought.

Before you could put your phone back into your pocket, it vibrated.  You opened it again to find a text message from 'Byunghun Oppa~ <3'

'Did you arrive home safely?? Sorry if I made you stay up so late, she was my old friend and I lost track of time. -L. Joe'

You smiled at L. Joe's thoughtfulness but immediately frowned when you noticed you were giving in to him so easily.

'If he thinks he can just treat me like this, yell at me and get away with it so easily, then think again.'  You stubbornly deleted his text message and shoved your phone back into your pocket, once again infuriated.

"Hey."  A voice called.

You looked back to see a handsome boy looking down at you.

"What are you doing here at this time of night?"  He asked.

"None of your business."  You gave him the cold shoulder and looked away.

"... Is it ok if I sit here?"  He pointed to the empty swing seat near you.

"Do as you please."  You answered without giving him eye contact.

He nodded and made his way to the vacant seat and sat down.  The atmosphere was tense as you two sat in utter silence under the calming moon light.

"Are you here because you can't sleep?"  He attempted to disintegrate the thick tenseness that was in the air.

You shook your head.

"Got lots on your mind?"  He asked.

You nodded.

"I come here often when I need to clear my mind of things too."  He smiled warmly at you.

'I shouldn't be too harsh on him.. he didn't ignore me for another girl like someone.'  You thought and stiffened at the thought but quickly composed yourself.

In return, you flashed him a small smile.  "... So I'm guessing you're going through a tough time right now..?"  You attempted to act more amiable to the stranger.

He shook his head.  "Not today.  I just felt the urge to come here.  I'm glad I came though, I was able to meet a pretty girl."

You stared at him.  "Are you hitting on me?"  You asked bluntly.

He blinked, taken aback by your bluntness, but quickly regained his composure.

"Nah, I'm just stating what I see."  He smirked.

"Corny."  You let out a soft giggle and stared off into the night sky.

He gazed at you and noticed a depressed look lingering in your eyes.

"Yah, gwenchana?"  He asked you.

You glanced back at him a let out a sigh.  "I'm fine, I just have lots of my mind.."

"Want to tell be about it? I don't mind listening."  A glint of curiosity flashed in his eyes.

You smiled and told him about Kyung Mi and how she suddenly jumped into your life and is now hogging your best friend.  You didn't mention that you were in love with your best friend.

"Ahh, sounds... stressful."  You nodded.

"I'm not the one to judge people when I first see them but I didn't get much of a good first impression out of her."  You shrugged.

He checked his phone for the time and abruptly stood up.

"Going home now?"  You asked.

He nodded.  "It's 3:00!  You should be heading home too."

"Yeah.. you’re right, I'm getting tired anyways."  You stood up from your swing.  "Thanks for the talk, see you around!"  You waved and began to walk back home again.

"Wait!!"  He called.

"Yeah?"  You turned around with a curious expression.

"What's your name?"  He asked.

"Kim ~~~~~~."  You smiled sweetly.  "You?”

"Kevin, Woo Kevin."  He smiled brightly.

"Well nice to meet you Kevin, anneyong."  You waved and turned to leave.

"Anneyong!!"  Kevin waved and watched your retreating figure before walking back home himself.

'Kim ~~~~~~... I'll see you around.'  Kevin grinned and headed back home.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.E.Y.O.H.A.E.S.E.Y.OOOOOOOO

Sorry for the long wait... We're getting lots of projects now too!!! DD:

Thanks for being patient with out story. :D

This chapter may be boring but we'll try our best to make it more exciting!! >.<

We'll be pretty busy but we'll try our best to update!

Saranghaeyo readers and subscribers~~!!!! (Yes, even you silent readers. xD)

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3