You Have Been Warned.

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

You awaken with a stiff body.  You didn't fight for ages mainly because there was no reason to.  You glanced up at the clock and it was 5:30.

'I have thirty minutes to spare...'  You groggily thought and closed your eyes.  Moments later, your eyes gradually opened again.

'I can't go back to sleep.'  You yawned then stood up and winced at your aching muscles as you slowly wobbled your way towards the bathroom.  After changing and munching on some granola bars, you stretched your whole body to ease the pain.  Feeling better, you left home and hopped into the school bus. 
 

-------------------

 

While walking down the hall towards your classroom, you noticed three figures walking towards you.  Apparently they were wearing jackets, stockings and sunglasses to hide as much of their body as possible.  You immediately recognized them and smirked.

"Nice sunglasses."  You remarked and walked passed them.

Min Jung stopped dead in her tracks and clenched her fist until her knuckles turned white.

"Unni, are yo-"  Min Jung glowered at Mi Hee.  Mi Hee flinched and stepped back.

"Yah Kara, call Shinee oppas."  She said and started to walk again.

"Why?" 

"So we can teach that a lesson that's why."  She quickly answered and walked into their classroom.  Min Jung sat in her seat and turned her head to face them.

"Didn't she say if we mess wtih her again, she'll make things more... bloody?"  Kara answered with a hint of fright in her voice.

"Do you think she can beat five gangsters?"  She asked.

"No.. Bu-" "Just do as I say"  Min Jung snapped.

Kara nodded and called Shinee.

 

---------------------------------

 

During lunch, you grabbed your tray that was neatly filled with food and headed towards the exit until you heard your name being called.

"~~~~~~!!"  You turned your head to saw L. Joe waving to you.  You walked up to him.

"What?"  You plainly asked.

"Come with me."  He quickly snatched your tray, grabbed your wrist and dragged you to a table where five boys were eating and fooling around.  Niel was the first to notice you.

"Yah, it's ~~~~~~!"  Niel said and eagerly pointed his finger at you.  All four boys stopped at what they were doing and looked up at you.

"Oh, it's the boy that spied at me when I was sleeping."  You teased.

"YAH! I WASN'T SPYING ON YOU!"  Niel blurted.  "I WAS JUST LOOKING!"

"In a spying manner."  You added, Changjo and Ricky began to chuckle.

"YAH! CHANGJO AND RICKY WERE SPYING ON YOU TOO!" 

"Ahh, so you confess that you spied on me?"  You smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"I- I..."  He became quiet, quickly stuffed food into his mouth and looked away.  Everyone on the table instantly burst into laughter.  After one lunch break with teen top, all of you became close friends.

 

---------------------------------

 

On your way home, you once again felt someone's presence following you but this time, you had a grim feeling about the person following you.  You looked back to see the queenkas.  You sighed in relief as they approached you.

You turned around, slung your school bag over your shoulder and gazed at them.  "Do you need something?"

Min Jung took off her sunglasses, revealing her black eye.  "Revenge!"  She snapped her fingers.  Five boys appeared from no where and surrounded you. 

'Oh ..'  You nervously thought.  "Sending people to do you dirty work.  REAL brave."  You sarcastically said and rolled your eyes.

"Lets see how arrogant you are after Shinee is done with you.  ATTACK!!"  She commanded.

Shinee leaped into action, each member held fists that were firing towards you.  You threw you school bag into Onew's face, snatched his wrist, and threw him into three of s. 

"Ughhh!!" They yelped. 

You blocked Key's fist and jabbed the pressure point on his neck.  He fell to the ground unconscious.  You spun around to face the other members.  You blocked two of their fist but before you could react, Minho's fist smashes into your jaw.  You tumbled back and wiped the blood off your lip. 

"Is that how you treat a girl?" You questioned.

You ran forward and punched Minho in the face.  As he stumbled backwards, you leaped forward and swung your fist onto the back of his head.  He landed on the floor, dazed and then fell unconscious. 

'three more to go.'  You smirked and spun around. 

You ran towards Jonghyun, ready to kick him down.  As you leaped into the air with your foot extended, Taemin tackles you onto the hard cement.  You yelped at the pain that rushed through your ankle.  You slowly stood up and leaned against the wall for support.  You looked down to examine you ankle which was now swollen with a light shade of purple.  You looked up in time to see Taemin's fist soaring right towards your face.  You instinctively ducked down and punched his stomach.  He groaned and attempted for another punch.  You easily dodged his fist and side-kicked his face causing him to fly into a lamp post.  You winced at your throbbing ankle.

'Why did I use my ankle!? IT HURTS SO MUCH.'  You mentally slapped yourself. 

Before you noticed, Jonghyun grabbed you and threw you into a wall.  You winced and sank down against the wall.  When you were finally able to stand back up,  Jonghyun grabs your wrists and pins you onto the wall.  He smirked and scanned your face.

"You're pretty cute."  He flirted.  "Too bad you messed with my dongsaengs, now I have to screw with your face"  He pouted and jabbed his finger into your cheek. 

You glowered at him.  "Aww... Too bad you messed with me, now I'll have to mess with something of yours that should NEVER be messed with."  "Wha-"  You imitated him, you pouted and kneed him in the groin.  He yelled in pain and collasped onto the floor, covering his 'area' and positioned himself into a perfect fetal position.  You limped around him and faced your last opponent, Onew.

 

---------------------------------

 

L. Joe was leading the way towards your house while the rest of teen top were eagerly following behind him.

"So we get to taste ~~~~~~'s cooking!?"  Ricky excitedly hopped around.

"Yeah, her cooking was pretty good."  L. Joe his lips thinking of the food he got to eat yesterday.

C.A.P smiled but his smile soon dissapeared when he heard a shout of pain.

"Guys, what was that?"  C.A.P asked.

"Didn't that sound like ~~~~~~..?"  Changjo nervously glanced at L. Joe

".  Come on, lets go!"  L. Joe quickly ran towards the voice with his friends close behind him.

They were one block away when they saw you and Onew fighting.  They stood frozen and watched the fight rage on.

"~~~~~~ HWAITING!!!"  Ricky cheered.

 

---------------------------------

 

"~~~~~~ HWAITING!!!"  You heard a familiar voice.  You turned your head towards the direction the voice came from and saw teen top cheering loudly.

You smiled and looked at Onew who was distracted by the cheering gang.  You took the chance and jumped-kicked him in the chest.  You ignored the pain in your ankle and was about to plant the finishing blow on Onew when a rock flew from no where and collided onto your head.  You yelped and laid your hand over the wound.  You lifted your hand to find blood smeared over your hand and now dripping down your face.  You glowered at the queenkas.  For that instance you forgotten that you were fighting Onew.  You began to make your way over to the queenkas, when something slammed into your sprained ankle.  You shouted in pain and collasped onto the floor.  You looked up to see Onew hovering above you. 

"This is the end."  He whispered and held his foot up.

You quickly rolled over before his foot rammed onto you and kicked his leg causing him to topple over.  You quickly got up and threw him into the lamp post.  He landed next to Taemin and fell unconscious. 

Once the queenkas saw Onew fall, they instantly scattered away from the scene.  You took a step but collapsed onto the sidewalk.  Only now you noticed how damaged your ankle was.  Teen top hurried to your side.

"~~~~~~ gwenchana!?"  Ricky asked as he examined your swollen ankle.

"I'm fine."  You tried to stand up again but fell when you put the slightest pressure on your ankle.  L. Joe gently picked you up bridal style.

"YAH! I'M FINE! PUT ME DOWN!"  You squirmed in his arms.

"Yah! Stop moving or I'll drop you."  He pretended to drop you and you yelped.

"Don't do that."  "Then don't move."  You pouted, crossed your arms and stayed still.

L. Joe smirked.  'She's really cute...'  They began walking towards your house.

"Umm... Does that mean ~~~~~~ won't be making us dinner...?"  Ricky glanced at L. Joe.

"Aish, do you THINK she can cook in her condition?"  He irritatedly answered.

"Then what are we going to eat?"  Changjo asked.

"How about Pizza?"  Chunji suggested.

"YAY!! I LOVE PIZZA!!"  Ricky cheered.

You unlocked the door and everyone piled in.  After you mended yourself, (because no one knew how to besides you.) You joined the group of boys watching T.V, eating pizza, and chatting noisely.  You smiled and laughed at everyone's jokes.

'I'm so glad I met them.'  You thought to yourself and smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry readers~ we were having some writers block and couldnt think of something for this chapter so we posted it late. We sincerly apologize... Please enjoy this chapter of our fanfic :) ALSO we had lots of hw and projects.  We didn't have much time to sit down and start writing so... We had to use our break to make the fanfic.  Updates may not come as often but please be patient!  Comments and subscribes motivate us to work harder!! & if some of you are a fan of Shinne or other group we're sorry to put them as bad guys, in the next story or the chapters following things will change ;)

~ Cookiesx3 & Pinklollipop