EHH?! YOU TRANSFERRED HERE?!

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

For the past week before school re-opens, you have been ignoring L. Joe's texts, calls, and visits to your house.  Occasionally, you check your phone out of curiosity to see how much times L. Joe attempted to make contact with you.  Lets just say the highest you saw so far was 163 text messages and 178 missed calls.  Even though L. Joe infused immense amounts of effort to get a hold of you, you stayed stubborn and continued to shun him.  At times that he came to your house, he would wait outside and pound on the doors for you to open up but in the end, he would leave with no luck.

Finally, the day that school started after break has arrived.  You woke up from your idle slumber and groggily rubbed your eyes.  You did your normal school day routine: brush teeth, shower, comb hair, dress, and eat breakfast. 

After you finished your morning routine, you grabbed your bag walked over to your front door.  Before opening it, you peeked through the peep hole to see L. Joe standing by his motorcycle, waiting for you to exit your house.

You sighed.  'Man he's persistent...'

You attempted to avoid him by walking out your back door.  You silently and swiftly creeped out the back door and into your back yard.  You then proceeded to the front of your house.  You looked over the wall to see L. Joe impatiently tapping his feet.  You took a deep breath and took a step back.

*Snap.*

You jumped in surprise and looked down to see that you stepped on a twig.  You looked back to see L. Joe staring at you.  Immediately, you sped off towards school.

"Yah! Wait!"  L. Joe yelled. 

L. Joe jumped onto his motorcycle and sped off after you.  You sprinted as fast as you can and as you were about to cross the road, L. Joe's motorcycle appeared out of no where and pulled over in front of you, preventing you to go any farther.  Running as fast as you were, you almost collided into his motorcycle.

"Omo!"  You yelped and skidded to a stop, just inches away from tackling down L. Joe and his motorcycle.

"Yah!! That's dangerous! I could have gotten hurt!"  You yelled at L. Joe.

"Why are you ignoring me?"  L. Joe questioned sternly.

"I'm not ignoring you."  You denied and crossed your arms.

"Then why were you running away from me?"  L. Joe raised his eyebrow.

"Morning exercise."  You said nonchalantly.  "Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to be late for school."  With a huff, you walked around L. Joe's motorcycle.

Before you could go any further, L. Joe grabbed your wrist and spun you around.

"~~~~~~, I wasn't born yesterday.  If something's bothering you, just tell me."  L. Joe said.

"Nothing's bothering me! What makes you think that?"  You snapped.

L. Joe stared at you, unconvinced.   

"Whatever, just go and talk with your oh-so-special Kyung Mi."  You snarled and turn to walk away.

L. Joe blinked as he slowly took in what you said.  When he finally understood what you were implying, he smirked.

'So she's jealous~?'  L. Joe thought.

He jumped on his motorcycle and droved until he saw you.  He then slowed down till he was riding along side with you.

"You're mad because I spent so much time with Kyung Mi that day?"  L. Joe teased.

You ignored him and picked up your pace.

"I knew it."  L. Joe smirked.  "Someone's jealous~"

"I am not jealous."  You hissed.

"Riigghhhtt."  L. Joe rolled his eyes.

"I'm not!"  You stopped walking and stomped your feet cutely.

"Don't worry jealous girl, you'll always have a special spot reserved right here."  L. Joe smiled sincerely and pointed to his heart.

Your heart fluttered after hearing those words from L. Joe.  You looked away and smiled.

'I shouldn't have kept a grudge over him...'  You thought and an overwhelming guilt spread through your body.

L. Joe opened his phone and checked the time.  "! We're going to be late!"

"Mwoh?!"  You checked your phone and gasped when he was right.

"If I run right now, I might be able to make it before the gate closes--"

"Why run when you can ride with me?"  L. Joe patted the available seat behind him.

"Can I...?"  You hesitantly asked.

"Well, I was waiting for you for a reason."  L. Joe said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Gomawo!"  You gratefully beamed and hopped onto the vacant seat and laced your arms around his waist.  "Onward!!"

'Thank you for helping me.. even when I was acting like such a jerk.'  You thought and rested your head on his sturdy back.

L. Joe chuckled at your cuteness and zoomed off to school at full speed.

'Don't worry ~~~~~~, you're the only one I love.'

 

-----------------------------------

 

L. Joe turns the curb.  There stood your school.  You sighed in relief when you saw that the gates were still open.

"We made it!!"  You cheered.

You froze when you notice the gates had just started to close.

"O-OPPA!! THE GATES ARE CLOSING!! PALIIIIII!!!"  You screamed.

"I can see that."  L. Joe serenely said.  "Don't worry, I got this."

As L. Joe neared the closing gates, you squeezed your eyes shut and prayed that L. Joe would make it into school before the gates slammed shut.  After a few seconds, you fluttered your eyes open to see L. Joe smirking at you.

"D-did we make it?"  You shakingly asked.

"Of course we made it! I'm not the school's kingka for nothing."  L. Joe boasted.  "First time I've seen you so scared."

You flushed red.  "I wasn't scared."  You denied.

"Mhm."  L. Joe mused and hopped off his motorcycle.  "Come on, class probably already started."

"Crap, see you later."  You waved and quickly sprinted into the school.

You didn't bother to stop by your locker to put away your supplies and went straight to your classroom.

You burst through the door.  "Sorry I'm late!!"  You bowed apologetically.

The teacher gave you a reprimanding stare.  "You're late."

You bowed apologetically again.  "Sorry!!"

The teacher sighed.  "Because you're the top student and you were never late before, I'll let you off with a warning.  If you come late to class again, you're getting detention, do I make myself clear, Ms. Kim?"

You nodded.  "Thank you so much Seonsaengnim!"

You quickly walked over to your seat and sat down.

The teacher cleared .  "As I was saying, today, we'll be having a new student.  Ms. Nam, please stand up."

The girl stood up and bowed to the class.  You glanced her way and your eyes widened.  'K-Kyung Mi?!'

"Anneyohaeseyo! I'm Nam Kyung Mi."  She introduced herself and bowed.

The boys in the class cheered while the girls rolled their eyes.  You poked Niel's shoulder (who was sitting next to you).

"She's in our class too??"  You whispered to Niel.

He nodded.  "You know Kyung Mi?"

"Uh... kind of?"  You said.

"Oh, how did you meet her?"  Niel asked.

"She came to the studio yesterday--"

"Really?! Why didn't we see her?!"  Niel interrupted you.

"She came when you guys left..."  You irritated mumbled, remembering her interrupting your confession. 

Niel opened his mouth to ask another question but the teacher clapped her hands to get everyone's attention back.

"Quiet down, we have to start the lesson."  The teacher commanded.

The students groaned and faced the teacher.

"OK class, today, we'll be learning about Shakespeare!!..."

 

------------------------

 

Class finally ended.  You gathered your stuff and sighed.  'That was so boring...'

You stood up and walked out of the classroom to see Kyung Mi talking to Niel.  She glanced at you and blinked.

"Omo, you go to this school too??"  She beamed.

"Yeah.."  You forced a smile. 

'Why does her smile seem kind of...'  You shuddered.  "Creepy...?"

"What's creepy?"  Kyung Mi asked.

"Ah! Nothing!"  You chuckled awkwardly.  "I uh.. I got to go to my locker, anneyong!!"  You bowed and scurried away.

Kyung Mi stared suspiciously at your retreating figure.

"She's weird..."  Kyung Mi gossiped to Niel.

"Nah, she's cool."  Niel said.

You made to your locker and huffed.  'I'm such a pabo! I can't believe I said that out loud... at least I didn't set the first sentence out loud.'  You sighed and opened your locker.

After swapping supplies, you closed your locked to see Min Jung, Kara, Min Hee, and the five girls standing near you.  All the girls were adverting there eyes to random places in the hallway beside at you.

"Do you need something?"  You blankly stared at them.

Min Jung glanced at you and averted her eyes.  "We made a deal, I lost, what do you want us to do...?"

"You guys are actually going to do this?"  You raised your eyebrow.

"A deal's a deal."  Min Jung said through clenched teeth.

You tapped your finger on your lower lip.  "Hmmm... I want you guys to..."

They all stared at you, waiting for your first command.

".. not be my servants."  You smiled.

They blinked in surprise.  "Eh?!"

"I didn't really agree to the bet in the first place, so I guess it doesn't really count?"  You shrugged.

The five girls squealed gleefully before running off to who knows where.

"Y-you're seriously letting us go?"  Min Hee squeaked.

You nodded.

"Wah! Thank unnie!"  Min Hee beamed.  "Lets go Kara and Min Jung!!"

"You guys go on without me."  Min Jung said.

They nodded and left you and Min Jung alone.

"Why did you let us go..?"  Min Jung asked.

"Eh, no apparent reason."  You carefreely shrugged.  

Min Jung turned around and took three steps forward before stopping and looking back at you.

"Uhh... sorry about... trying to push you off the school's roof and all..."  Min Jung looked down shamefully.

You blinked.  "Yea... that was impulsive..."

Min Jung nodded regretfully.

"I can't really forgive you for doing that... but maybe in time I will..."

Min Jung sighed.  "I understand and... thanks for not making us be your servants."

"No problem."  You said.  "Now go to your friends."

Min Jung flashed you a small, appreciate smile before running off.

'I surprise myself with my niceness sometimes...'  You thought and began walking towards the classroom where Teen Top would hang out.

While walking, a guy suddenly appeared out of no where and bumped your shoulder.  You yelped and glared at the guy.

"Oh! Mianhe-- ~~~~~~??"  The boy gaped.

Your eyes widened and you rubbed your eyes to check if your eyes were working properly.  "Kevin?! What are you doing at my school?!?!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anneyohaeseyo!!!

Sorry for the long wait... AGAIN

I was supposed to be studying for a history test tomorrow but... UPDATING JUST FOR YOU GUYS!! xD
-Pinklollipop

And I just finished a project :( very sorry again!

Thanks for continuously supporting Do you remember me? ~Forgotten Memories~!!!

Please be patient because we are getting more and more projects to finish. ><

Saranghaeyo readers!!! <3

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3