Avoiding Teen Top.

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

During Saturday and Sunday, you locked yourself in your house and moped over your loss.  The weekends ended and Monday morning finally came.  You woke up with red, swollen eyes.  

'I wish I didn't need to go to school today...'  You thought.

You looked out your window to be welcomed by gray rain clouds.

You sighed.  'Looks like its going to rain...'

Dragging yourself off bed, you got ready for school.

-----------------------

After eating a mini breakfast, you left your house and dragged yourself to the bus stop.  You arrived and the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive.

"Yah!! ~~~~~~!!"  You heard someone call you.

You turned your head towards the person and your eyes widened.

'L. Joe oppa...'  You thought.

He started to jog towards you.

'No... I can't be near him.'  You thought.

Lucky for you, the bus has just rolled by you and opened its door.  You immediately jumped into the bus.

"No one else is coming on, drive now!!!"  You ordered the bus driver.

He nodded and started to drive.  You sat in the back seat of the bus and looked out the window.  You noticed L. Joe waving frantically as the bus began to drive away from him.  Your eyes were glued on him as he chased after the bus. 

Peeling your eyes off him, you looked straight forward and let a slient tear fall from your swollen eyes.

'This hurts so much...'  You thought.  'If only I didn't lose...'

-----------------------

You entered the school and headed towards your classroom.  On your way there, a hand grabs your shoulder.

'Omo, please don't let this be L. Joe.'  You thought and turned around.

The person behind you wasn't L. Joe, it was Min Jung.

'Ugh, I rather have L. Joe be the one that grabbed my shoulder.'  You sighed.

"Well well well, if it isn't the loser~"  She sang.

"Shut your mouth Min Jung, I'm not in the mood for your today."  You warned and gave her a daunting glare.

"I can see you have cried your eyes out these past few days, I never knew you were such a cry baby."  Min Jung taunted, ignoring your warning.

You snatched her collar and lifted her into the air.  A handful of students turned their attention to you and Min Jung.

"I said to shut your mouth."  You hissed.

"Are they going to fight?"

"What's happening?"  You heard some students whisper to their friends.

Min Jung eyes widened in shock.

"Y-yah! L-let me go!!"  Min Jung said and squirmed in your grip.

You replied with a smirk.

"YAH! LET MY UNNI GO!!"  You heard someone shout from behind you.

You turned your head to see Kara and Mi Hee.

You turned your attention back at Min Jung.

"Always having your friends to save your sorry ."  You remarked and dropped her onto the ground.

"Owwyy!!!"  Min Jung yelped as her made contact with the cold floor.

"You're pathetic."  You spat and walked away from the scene.

"Unni, gwenchanayo?! Did she hurt you?"  Mi Hee bombarded Min Jung with questions.

Min Jung kept quiet and glared at your disappearing figure.

"What are you guys staring at? Scram."  Kara ordered the staring students.

The students obediently left the hallway.

"What happened unni?"  Kara asked.

"I said good job to her because she sang really good at the talent show and... and... she grabbed my collar and threatened me!"  Min Jung accused.

"MWOH!?" Mi Hee yelled. 

"Who does she think she is?! A queenka?! Hell no, that's us!"  Kara nearly yelled.

"It's ok, she's gone now."  Min Jung said and gave a fake smile.

"Lets get going then."  Kara said and the three of them left.

-----------------------

You walked into your classroom and froze.  You saw teen top chatting away like nothing happened.

"Oh, noona!! Morning!"  Ricky chimed.

Teen top stopped chatting and looked your way.

"Hey ~~~~~~, we have to tell you something."  Chunji stated.

"Mian..."  You bowed and and ran out of the classroom.

"~~~~~~, WAIT!!!"  You heard C.A.P yell.

-------------------------

While running, you bumped into someone and toppled backwards.

"Oww..."  You heard the guy groan.

"Mianhe!"  You got up and bowed.

"~~~~~~?" The guy questioned.

You looked up took a step back.

"L. Joe oppa..."  You murmured.

"Hey, I seriously need to talk to you."  L. Joe said and took a step towards you.

"I-I can't..."  You said and took another step back.

"This is important."  He added and took another step forward.

"I-"  "~~~~~~!!!!"  You looked back and saw the rest of teen top running towards you.

"Mianhe..."  You said and began to run again.

"Wait!!"  L. Joe yelled and joined the rest of teen top and chased after you.

-------------------

You ran outside and into the schools' garden. 

'What to do, what to do...'  You thought and looked around.

You eyes landed on a tree.

'Perfect.'  You thought and began climbing the tree.

You began to panic when you heard footsteps approaching the garden.  You heaved yourself onto the tree just as teen top got to the middle of the garden.

"Where did she go?!"  Niel asked in between breaths.

"I don't know, lets split up!"  C.A.P ordered and they all nodded.

"If anyone sees ~~~~~~, do not engage, call the rest of us so we can surround her ok?"  C.A.P added.

"Ne."  They nodded.

"I'll stay here and look for noona!"  Ricky annouced.

"Ok, kaja!"  C.A.P said and they all split up.

"I wonder where noona is..."  Ricky said and looked around the garden.

'Awww, Rickys' so cute~'  You thought and giggled.

You lost your grip on a branch in the tree while you were giggling and almost fell out.  Luckly, you regained your balance and grabbed onto another tree branch before it was too late.  The tree leaves danced as the branch shook.

"Is noona up there?"  Ricky said to himself.

'Oops...'  You thought.

You looked down and caught Ricky peering up into the tree.

'Oh crap! If I don't do something, he'll find me!'  You thought.

You saw his eyes traveling towards you hidden position which was behind a branch full of lush leaves.

You panicked and did the first thing that came into mind.

"Meow~"  You purred.

"Oh, it's just a cat..."  Ricky sighed and searched the garden again.

'I can't believe he fell for that.'  You thought and smiled at how cute Ricky was.

The bell rang and Ricky groaned.

"I hope noona talks to me in class..."  Ricky said and walked away from the garden.

'Crap! I forgot we had the same class together!'  You thought and faced palmed yourself.

'This is going to be harder than I thought...'  You sighed, carefully climbed down from the tree and headed towards your classroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anneyohaeseyo our lovely readers~

Hoped you like this chapter. xD  Kind of short but we hope it was entertaining. >.<

We got kind of busy with homework... Curse whoever invented school!!! TAT

We'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible and hopefully the chapter will be longer. :D

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting!!

Saranghaeyo~~

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3