A Sticky Note Message

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

 

You appeared in a blank white space. All around your vicinity was blank whiteness. There were no walls in the wide space and it seemed as if you were all by yourself.

'Where am I?' You thought. 'This place is kind of creepy...' You took a step forward and the sound of your foot touching the ground echoed. 'Really creepy.'

"Hello...?" You warily called out to anything. 'Is this a dream?'

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH1jDdYrDcE&feature=related)

A piano was playing a familiar song from somewhere in the white void. You immediately recognized the song and walked towards the distant melody.

'This sounds exactly like pianist that was playing on the day I had detention.' You thought.

The sound of the music became louder as you neared the area. You could see the black piano in the distance and began to quickened your pace. As you drew closer, the music became clearer and more enhanced. You could barely make out the figure of the virtuoso.

You took a few step closer, but the musician still stayed as vague as it stood farther away.

"Uh... Anyohaseyo! I'm ~~~~~~. What's your name?" You asked.

The stranger glanced up and smirked before returning his attention to his music.

'Rude... he didn't answer my question.' You blew a raspberry.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"~~~~~~." He spoke. "You know my name?" You asked, mildly surprised. "Wake up." "Wake up? What are you talking about-"

The white world began to shatter. You gasped in shock. "Hey dude! We got to get out of here-" He vanished from his seat.

'What in the world?!' "Wake up, ~~~~~~!!"

Your eyes snapped open. A blurry figure hovered closely over you. You let out a surprised squeak and shoved the intruder off of you and onto the ground. He landed on the polished wooden floor with a thud.

"What was that for?!" The person cried.

You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and peered at the person who was no one other than Kevin.

"What are you doing in my house?!" You blurted.

"Good morning to you too." Kevin murmured.

You crossed your arm with a deep disapproving frown.

"You didn't answer your door and your phone was off so I needed a way to go and wake you up."

"Did you break open one of my windows??" You asked.

"Of course not! One of your windows were already open so I just climbed through there." Kevin said.

"What? Really? I thought I secured all the windows downstairs..." You murmured to yourself.

"None of the windows were open down stairs." Kevin said.

"Then what window did you go through?"

Kevin pointed his finger to the window next to your bed. "That one's wide open."

Your eyes popped wide open. "How the hell did you climb up to this window? I don't even have a tree outside to climb up with!"

"I scaled up the wall." Kevin shrugged. "Wasn't too hard either."

You stared at him, astounded. "You sir, have never ceased to amaze me."

"I know. I'm just that amazing." Kevin grinned smugly.

You shook your head and shooed him away. "Go away. I want to sleep." You threw your comforter over yourself and laid back down.

"You forgot? Today is our date! You're treating me to lunch." Kevin stated and poked you.

You didn't respond from under your covers.

"Come on. Don't be a party pooper." Kevin whined and poked you more but you disdainfully ignored him.

"You owe me!!!" Kevin began to throw a tantrum but stopped when he heard a soft snore. 'No way! No one is able to sleep through my tantrums!'

He creeped over the bed and gazed at your sleeping figure. 'She's so pretty... and pig-headed.' He stepped off the bed, opened your nearby closet, and began to rummage through all the clothes you owned. After picking out his favorite outfit, he walked back to your bed and ripped off your comforter. A freezing breeze swooshed through the open window and tickled your skin.

You moaned unpleasantly and cracked an eye open when you couldn't find the comforter.

"Come on! Let's get you dressed." Kevin grabbed your arm and dragged you off your bed.

"Leave me alone!" You whined and struggled to extricate yourself.

Kevin tightened his grip, pushed you into the bathroom, and tossed you your outfit. "Go change and freshen up."

"No. I don't want to." You said and walked towards the door to have it slam in your face.

You tried to open the door but something was pushing it close from the other side. "Yah! Open the door!" You yelled and slammed your fist against the door.

"You won't be getting out until you freshen up and change into your clothes." Kevin stated.

You groaned and kicked the door. "Fine!" You growled and hopped into the shower.

After fifteen minutes, there was a knock. "I'm done; you can open the door now."

Kevin straightened himself and opened the door. You strode out with a sour expression on your face. "There, you happy now?" "Very." Kevin grinned and grabbed your hand. "Come one. Let's go get lunch."

You exited your house and he guided you to his car. He opened the passenger's seat and gestured for you to enter.

"I have hands, you know?" You pointed out but got into the car anyways.

Kevin closed the door and jogged towards the driver seat. He entered the car and fastened his seat belt.

"Seat belt on?" He asked as he inserted the key into the ignition.

"Yeah."  You replied.

He started the car an drove off towards a specific restaurant he had in mind.

"We're here!" Kevin announced and parked in front of a cafe.

You stepped out of the car and examined the restaurant.

'Lucky Cafe.' You read off a board.

"Come on." Kevin urged and opened the door for you.

You entered the cafe and a sweet scent endorsed you. The cafe gave off cozy feeling as you went further in.

"Whoa. This place is nice." You remarked.

"Yeah. This is one of my favorite places to eat." Kevin revealed.

Momentarily, a pretty waitress timidly walked up to you both, two menus in hand. "W-welcome to the Lucky Cafe. P-please follow me." She stammered and walked towards a table for two. You both sat in your seats and she placed your menu on the table and handed the menu to Kevin. "Please take your time and c-call me when you're ready to order." She bowed and glanced at Kevin before walking back into the kitchen.

You opened your menu and scanned the choices. Unable to decide, you decided to ask the experienced customer what he recommends.

"You like noodles, right?" You nodded. "Then I'll order for you." He called for the waitress and she came hurrying back.

"M-may I take you order?" She fumbled to get her notepad and pen out.

"Two Lucky Cafe's Special Spaghetti, please." Kevin folded his menu and handed it to her. She wrote down the order and picked up the menus. "Your order will be ready soon." Her eyes lingered on Kevin before she walked back to give in the order.

"Hmm. Seems like someone's interested in you." You looked to see his reaction.

He casually sipped his cup of water. "I know. I'm used to it already though."

You pursed your lips into a thin line and leaned back into your seat. 'So cocky.'

"Care to explain your side of the story?" "Huh?" "You know, about you beating up Kyung Mi a while ago." You frowned at the unpleasant memory. "It's very hard to believe though..." "Tell me." Kevin urged, propping his head in his hands. "You have my undivided attention."

You took a deep breath. "She set me up to make Byunghun oppa hate me. After detention was over, I went to go get some textbooks and stuff from my locker. But while I was walking, I ran into Kyung Mi. She revealed to me that she was the one who started the tale that I was brute monster her pummeled her for hanging around Teen Top." 

Kevin stared at you in disbelief. You sighed and continued. "Anyways, I told her I already knew because I knew she wasn't very fond of me even on day one. She was shocked that I already knew and asked if I was going to get even with her. I told her no. I was going to ditch her there to go to my locker, but she grabs my hand and used my hand to slap her! I was shocked as hell. I tried to get away, but she surprisingly had a strong grip for a girl. She started crying out all of a sudden and that's when Byunghun oppa came in..." You looked down morosely. "That's about it."

You didn't dare meet eyes with him. The silent surrounded the two of you and you sighed. "I guess it's too bizarre to believe-" "That girl is damn cunning!" Kevin remarked. You stared at him in shock. 'He believes me?!' "I would have never guessed that a girl that looks so innocent could be so devious." Kevin said. He looked at you as you gawped at him. "What?" "Y-you believe me...?" "Of course I believe you. I've known you way longer than that girl." A sincere smile grew on your face. "Thanks oppa, for listening." Kevin nodded. "I'll always be here for you."

The waitress scurried back with the food. She placed the plates in front of you and Kevin and bowed. "P-please enjoy your meal!" She then walked away to serve another customer.

The plate contained spaghetti noodles buried under red sauce with bits of parsley, ground beef, and chunks of tomatoes on top.

You picked up your chopstick and took pokes the noodles.

"What are you waiting for? Try it!" Kevin said with his mouth full of noodles.

You pinched a couple stands of noodles between your chopsticks and sampled them. Your eyes widened as you fanned your mouth. Kevin laughed at your reaction. "Too spicy?" You swallowed the noodles and guzzled down your cup of water. You sighed in relief as the pain diminished a bit. "You didn't tell me they were spicy!!" You said. "I didn't prepare myself for something like that..." "But it's good, right?" Kevin wiggled his eyebrows and slurped up more noodles. You the sauce off your lips and grinned. 'It's absolutely scrumptious.' You continued to consume the noodles, ignoring the searing pain that boiled in your mouth.

After you finished eating your spaghetti, you downed the rest of your water and sighed in content. You patted your full stomach. 'Ahh. Such a happy day~'

"Good, right?" Kevin asked.

You stuck out two thumbs up. "Daebak!"

The waitress came back and handed the bill to Kevin.

"Thanks." Kevin said and pulled out his wallet.

"Whoa there." You held your hand out. "I owe you lunch, not the other way around. Hand me the bill." You reached your hand out but Kevin retracted his hand away from you. Your eyes bulged out when you realized his plan. 'Oh hell no.'

You stood up and tried to snatch the bill away from him. "Give me the bill. NOW."

Kevin stuck his tongue out and ran towards the cash register. "Here you go!"

"KEVIN, NO!" You yelled and ran over, money in hand.

He turned around with a smirk planted on his face. He held out the recipe. "Too late~ How about next week we go somewhere else for our date?" He asked. You groaned and face palmed yourself. "I should have known you'd do something like this." He chuckled. "Let's go take you back home." He turned to the exit.

You sighed and was about to leave when you saw a stack of of sticky notes next to the cashier.

A brilliant idea formed in your head.

"Excuse me. Can I use one of these sticky notes, please?"

 

---------------------

 

When you arrived at your destination, Kevin walked over and opened the door for you and gestured for you to get out. You smiled graciously at him and stepped out.

"Thanks for today." You said. "I'm glad you believe me..."

Kevin nodded. "Same time next week?"

You rolled your eyes. "You wish."

"Okay! Next week it is!" He cheered and you laughed.

"Bye." Kevin watched as you turned around. His heart dropped, not wanting to leave you. 'I want her to know.'

"Wait, ~~~~~~." Kevin reached out and grabbed your wrist.

You turned around. "Wae?"

"I just wanted to get this off my chest..." He leaned in and pecked you on the cheek.

You turned crimson red at the sudden skin ship. "W-what was that for?!" You squeaked.

"~~~~~~. I… like you." He confessed.

You stared at him, befuddled. 'Like who? Me?' You stared at him. 'He's probably just teasing me.'

You chuckled. "Dude, don't play around with a maiden's heart like that." You chided jokingly.

His face remained serious and sincere and you laughter died down. 'He's serious?'

He answered your question as if he read your mind. "Yes, I'm serious."

You became speechless. Clueless on what to say.

Kevin suddenly broke out in laughter, making you more confused.

"Why are you laughing?" You pinched your eyebrows together.

"Your expression is just too adorable." He said. "I already know your answer."

You blinked in surprise. "You do...?"

He nodded. "And I also know you're in love with L. Joe." You blushed crept on your cheeks at his revelation.

"S-sorry." You stuttered.

"It's okay." Kevin smiled at your softly. "L. Joe is sure one heck of a lucky guy to have someone like you fall for him." 'He better pull his act together and make things straight with ~~~~~~, or I'll go and beat his .'

You smiled. "You'll still be my best friend, right?" "Of course!" Kevin assured. "If L. Joe does anything wrong to you, tell me right away. Okay?" You nodded. "Okay. Thanks." "By the way. If things don't work out with L. Joe, I'll still be available." He wiggled his eyebrows and you laughed. You said your goodbyes and entered your house.

Kevin sighed and kicked a rock. 'I knew with the way she looked at him, that I didn't have a chance. L. Joe better treat her well.'

Kevin glanced in your house direction. 'I'll always be by your side, ~~~~~~. Saranghae.'

He retreated back into his car and started the engine. He looked to his passenger seat wistfully. He turned back but stiffened and did a double take on your previous seat.

There, sat money and a sticky note. He peeled off the sticky note from the seat and read it.

Here's the money for the lunch! Now I don't owe you anything. >:D   -~~~~~~.
P.S, You don't need me in debt to go eat out with me! I'm ready to devour more noodles with you next week. :D

'Sly girl.' Kevin shook his head with a warm smile.

With that, he left. Feeling content and cheerful.