Chat With C.A.P

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

The day passed by, and Kyung Mi had not shown up to a single one of her classes. Weeks slowly went by and she wasn't seen around school or anywhere, actually. It was as if she disappeared from the face of the earth. The students ignored her absence and continued their school lives as if she have never enrolled into T.O.P high school.

Your relationship with the Teen Top members mended besides with one person, L. Joe.

Each time he came to confront you and try to talk to you, you wouldn't open up to him and would cut the conversation short to do some 'business'.

Each time you left, he grew more depressed but he couldn't blame you for acting that way since he was the one that took sides with the adversary instead of his best friend.

L. Joe tapped his chopstick on his full lunch tray with a dazed, sullen expression. The girls glanced at him with concern, but kept their distance since he snapped at one of the girls that bothered him. None of the girls wanted to feel L. Joe's hot yet unholy wrath.

"Dude, why do you always looks so sad?" Chunji asked and placed a piece of finely cut beef into his mouth.

"It's because ~~~~~~ still isn't in good terms with him." Ricky stated and stole some meat off of L. Joe's tray.

"Oh...is that why, L. Joe?" Chunji turned to L. Joe for confirmation,

L. Joe stared off into space silently.

"Yah, L. Joe!!" Chunji yelled and L. Joe snapped out of his daze and jumped. "What?!"

"Aish, I don't even have to get a positive answer and I'd still know you're hung up over how ~~~~~~ is treating you." Chunji shook his head. "Just apologize for what you did! She's a forgiving person."

"You don't think I tried that?!" L. Joe said, "Before I could, she would excuse herself and leave me." L. Joe ruffled his hair in exasperation and let out a heavy sigh. "Ottokae?"

C.A.P gazed at his dongsaeng pitifully. 'I wish I could do something to help him...he hasn't been eating right for awhile.'

 

----------------------------

 

You pull out of your seat and lazily slung your bag over your shoulder. The teacher dismissed class and you said farewell to Niel, Changjo, and Ricky before leaving the classroom. On your way to the exit, C.A.P happened to cross paths with you.

"Hey, ~~~~~~." He greeted.

You turned to him and gave him a small smile. "Hey, C.A.P oppa."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, things have been better for me recently." You replied with a grin. "No on dares to glare at me. Well, besides your fan girls over there." You nodded to a bunch of girls that were eyeing you enviously.

C.A.P turned his head towards the girl's direction and gave them a hard stare. They gasped in shock and turned pink before scurrying away from them.

"So mean to your fans." You clucked your tongue at him.

"They were making you feel uncomfortable though, right?"

Your eyes softened and you nodded. 'C.A.P oppa, always so considerate to me.'

After a brief pause, C.A.P cleared his throat. "You have forgiven us for what happened with Kyung Mi and all, right?" He asked, his voice had hints of apprehension and worry.

"Of course I did, you guys didn't do anything wrong." You assured him with a smile.

"Then why don't you sit with us at lunch? It's like you're avoiding us." He said.

"No! Don't get me wrong, I would never give you guys such cold treatment." You defended, "Although maybe only to you..." You eyed him thoughtfully.

"Yah!" C.A.P cried and you bursted out laughing.

"Oh, oppa, I love your reactions." You patted his shoulders and smiled.

He shook his head at your childish behavior.

"~~~~~~."

"Hmmm?"

"I know why you're avoiding us..."

You stared up at him with furrowed eyebrows. "I told you I'm not avoiding you guys."

"Not us, but L. Joe, huh?"

You fell silent and looked down at your shoes.

"Well?" He probed you for an answer.

"...Yeah." You sighed.

"I knew it." He said, "He's been really depressed lately because of the revelation of what Kyung Mi did."

"He's sad that Kyung Mi's cute facade was fake?" '...Or was is because Kyung Mi disappeared after all the commotion?' You felt irked at the mere thought that L. Joe may have been missing the girl he sided with especially with the facts that she was nothing but a liar who excelled in acting.

"Not at all sad about that." You tilted your head curiously. "He began to shun her once he found out what she did and he was especially furious with himself."

"Why?" You asked.

"He didn't tell us why, but I can read him like an open book." A warm smile appeared on your face. 'Yeah...he is quite readable...' "I think he regretted taking Kyung Mi's side instead of yours." He stated. "What I do know for a fact, once he took Kyung Mi's side, the next day he was already in a grouchy mood." "He was?" You asked. He nodded. "He was snapping left and right at everybody, he even snapped at poor Ricky." C.A.P chuckled. "You should have saw Ricky's face when he snapped at him, he was all crestfallen. He looked a bit like this." C.A.P eyes widened with a gaping frown which made you chortle.

"You look like an idiot!!" You declared and chuckled.

"Imagine it on Ricky." He said.

You placed your finger on your chin. "Awww. He would have looked so cute."

"Cute? I found him hilarious!" He said with a goofy grin. "Anyways, off topic. L. Joe said he regretted not giving you a chance to explain yourself on that day. I guess he acted on defensive instinct when he saw you and Kyung Mi in that position..."

You softened at his explanation. 'Really, Byunghun oppa...?'

"So I was wondering if you could forgive him for his actions." He asked, "He's been really messed up for awhile. He hasn't been eating well, either."

You frowned at the new knowledge. "Pabo, oppa." You murmured.

"So can you forgive him so that he'd treat himself better.?" He urged with a desperate look in his eyes.

You stared at C.A.P with admiration shining in your eyes. 'He's such a caring leader.'

"...I'll try."

"Try?"

"Yeah. The day he took Kyung Mi's side, he said some acrimonious things to me..." You confessed and rubbed your arm uncomfortably. "I just feel weird around him...I guess I still need some time, sorry."

"It's okay..." C.A.P forgave, "I understand."

You guys stood in awkward silence for a couple of seconds.

"Well, I'm going to head home now." You said.

"Oh, okay, have fun. Bye." "Bye." He departed and you waved before going on your way.

You were in deep thoughts on what C.A.P told you.

"L. Joe said he regretted not giving you a chance to explain yourself on that day."

"He's been really messed up for awhile. He hasn't been eating well, either."

'Pabo, oppa. You should take care of yourself.' You indirectly reprimanded him.

As you walked towards the bus stop, a familiar figure zoomed by on his motorcycle. You snapped out of your daze as the loud motor roared by you, making you slightly jump. Once you glanced at the rider, you knew absolutely who he was.

You stared at the slim, shrinking figure as the distance between the two of you grew till he was no longer in sight.

'Byunhyun oppa...he did become more slim and skinny...' Concern filled you emotions. 'Am I the cause of this?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers~~ Sorry for such slow updates, we've been really busy over school. Thank you for the support! We love youu~~