The Hooded Boy.

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

You gradually opened your eyes a glanced at your annoying alarm clock that wouldn't shut up.  You pressed the snooze button and laid back in bed. 

'Crap, my head feels like it was stomped on by an elephant.'  You complained and stood up to get ready for school. 

Once your right foot made contact with the ground, you immediately collapsed. 

You groaned in pain and looked at your throbbing ankle.

'What the heck happened to my-'  You became slient as your remember what happened on your trip back home yesterday.

'They're really asking for a death request.'  You irritatedly thought and limped your way to the bathroom.  

You looked into the mirror to see your swollen jaw and some scratches on your face.  You blew your bangs as you looked for your first aid kit to fix your wounded face.  You covered your swollen jaw with a bandage and applied medicine over your cuts.  After washing up, dressing, and eating breakfast, you limped your way out of the house and locked the door.  You turned around to see L. Joe leaning on his motorcycle infront of your house.

"L. Joe?"  You gaped.  "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think? I was waiting for you."  He said as he walked towards you.

'He was waiting for me..? How sweet!'  You thought  and felt your heart race.

"You're ankle still hurts right?"  He asked as he observed your wrapped ankle.

"Kind of.."  You said and pouted.

"Here."  He handed you a long stick.  "Use this for support."

"T-thanks!"  You beamed and accepted the stick.

As you apply pressure onto the stick, the stick snaps into two and you crumble onto the ground. L. Joe caught you before you hit the floor. You were still dumbfounded as you got up and stared at L. Joe who  was laughing his off.

"I can't believe you fell for that!"  He said in between chuckles.

'I take that back, he isn't sweet AT ALL.'  "Wait, you planned this!?"  You asked in disbelief

"Mianhe mianhe, I couldn't help myself."  He said while still laughing hard.

"Hmph."  You got up and began limping away from him.

"Yah, where are you going?"  He said and he jogged up to you.

"Where do you think? School."  You irritatedly replied.

"Why do you think I came here for? I came here to pick you up."  He grabbed you wrist and dragged you towards his motorcycle.

"I thought you came here to watch me fall down."  You murmured.

He sat on the motorcycle and patted the avaliable seat behind him.  You ignored him and crossed your arms.

"Yah, get on."  He said.

"Hmmm."  You tapped your finger on your lip and tilted your head.

'That looks... oddly familiar...' He thought.

"I'd rather walk."  You said.

"You can't walk with your sprained ankle."  He pointed out.

"Still..."  You looked away. 

"If you're still mad at my joke, mianhe ok? Now hop on or we're gonna be late."  He said and patted the seat again.

"Hmph."  You pouted and tilted your head.

"Aish, jinjja."  He grabbed your waist and heaved you on the seat behind him.

"Yah!"  You whined.

"Hold on tight."  He instructed while quickly gave me a wink.

"I don't want to."  You crossed your arms.

"Suit yourself."  He started the motorcycle and accelerated toward school.

"WAHH!!"  You yelped and hugged his waist.

He smirked and continued to drive.  You felt his warmth spreading through out your whole body.  You took a deep breath and his scent filled your nose.

'He smells good.. Hehe..'  You smiled to yourself and unconsciously nuzzled into his back.  He felt you nuzzling his back and felt his cheeks beginning to burn.

'What the.. am I blushing!? L. Joe doesn't blush!'  He thought and frantically shook his head.

---------------------------------

After you and L. Joe got to school, the bell just rang and everyone was in class already,, you both seperated.  You going to your assigned class and L. Joe going to who knows where.  The bell rings signaling for lunch.  You quickly packed up your things and was waiting for Niel, Changjo, and Ricky.

"Hurry uppp."  You whined while they were trying to finish their class assignment.

"We're almost done!"  Ricky said.

"~~~~~~, you can go first, we'll catch up with you soon."  Changjo said.

"Ok, see you."  You showed a piece sign and limped out the door.

While limping your way to the cafeteria, three figures walked up to you and blocked your path.  Once you realised who they were, you groaned and glared at them.

"NOW what do you want?"  You said.

"For you to drop dead."  Min Jung snapped.

"Didn't I tell you not to mess with me? Now look what happened, I had to beat your oppas to a pulp."  You tilted your head and pouted.

"Mwoh!?"  Kara blurted.

"Don't say I didn't warn you~"  You sang and crossed your arms.

"Yah! Don't look down on Shinee oppas! Look what they did to you, you look like a mess!"  Mi Hee defended.

"But who won? I did."  You smirked.

"Why you."  Min Jung was about to kick your ankle when a voice froze her.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing to ~~~~~~?"  Niel glowered.

"Niel-ah..."  Mi Hee whispered.

"Niel! Min Jung tried to hurt me."  You pouted and recieved a death glare from Min Jung.

He turned his attention to Min Jung.  "Yah."

"W-what? She d-eserved it!"  Min Jung stammered.

"If you inflict pain on ~~~~~~ ever again, I'll make sure to give you back the pain twice as bad."  Niel threatened.

"Yeah!"  Ricky agreed.

Min Jung gulped and Mi Hee bit her lip to hold in her tears that threatened to stream out.

"Do I make myself clear?"  Niel said.

They all nodded.

"Then scram!"  Changjo hissed.

They quickly scattered away. 

"Thanks for saving me back there."  You beamed at them.

"Anytime ~~~~~~."  Changjo patted your head.

"Lets get some lunch, I'm starved."  Niel complained and rubbed his empty tummy.

"Yay food!"  Ricky cheered as you leaned on Changjo and walked together towards the cafeteria.

-------------------------------

When school was over, L. Joe gave you a ride home.  You waved and watched him leave.  After he left, you limped upstairs and jumped into bed.

'Gosh, school is draining my soul.'  You miserably thought and drifted off to sleep. 

When you woke up, it was already 8:00 p.m.

'I better eat dinner now..'  You groggily thought and limped your way downstairs and into the kitchen.

'NOO, WHERE'S ALL THE FOOD!?'  You screamed in your mind as you examined the empty refrigerator.

You browsed all the cabinets but there were no avaliable ingredients.  You groaned and limped out of the house and towards the nearest market.

After paying for your groceries, you tried to walk as normal as possible to avoid attention.  One block away from the market, you stumble across a drunken man.  The man noticed you and purposely bumped into you.

'Did he do that on purpose!?'  You angrily thought to yourself.

"Yah, watch where you're going!"  He shouted.

"Mianhe Ahjussi."  You bowed and tried walk around him but he blocked your way.

"Excuse me."  You tried to keep your temper as you attempted to walk around him again but he blocked your path AGAIN.

"I don't think a sorry will cut it cutie."  He flirted and stepped towards you.

"I don't want trouble Ahj-"  You were cut off when he grabbed your wrist and pinned you into the wall.

"How about you come over to my house and we can work something out."  He flirted.

"Aniyo, Leave me alone!"  You weaseled out of his grip and slapped him.

', WHY DID I SLAP HIM.'  You thought and looked into his raging eyes.

'One thing I can do, RUN!'  You attempted to run but miserably fell onto the floor.  You felt pain rush into your ankle.

'Crap, stupid ankle! Why do you have to hurt right now!?'  Panic filled you as you felt someone pick you up and flung you onto their shoulder.  You turned your head to meet the gaze of the drunken man.

"PUT ME DOWN!"  You shouted and squirmed in his grip.

"No can do cutie, you're coming with me."  He began to walk in the other direction.

"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!!"  You screamed.

"Shut u- ahhh!"  You yelped as he fell onto the ground, loosening his grip on you. 

You crawled off him and stared at your hero.  He was wearing a black hoodie.  You couldn't see his face because it was so dark.  You watched as he repeatedly kicked the drunken man.

"OK! I'LL LEAVE HER ALONE! STOP!"  When the hooded man stopped kicking the drunkard, he got up and fleed the area.  You watched in awe as he walked up to you.

"T-thanks!" You said and bowed.

"No problem, its dangerous for a pretty girl like you to walk around alone late at night."  He said.

"I was just buying some groceries."  You said and showed him the plastic bag full of food.

"Oh ok, well sense I'm here, can I walk you home?"  He asked.

"Umm, sure!"  You beamed and began your walk home.

"We're here!"  You announced.  "Thanks again for saving me from that Ahjussi."

"Your welcome, night."  He began to walk away.

"Wait!"  He turned his head and gazed at you.

"What's your name?"  You asked.

"You'll see me sooner or later, I'll tell you then."  He smirked and left.

You waved and watched him leave. 

'I wonder when we'll meet again.'  You giddily thought and entered your house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai! Sorry for the late update, school filling us with homework D: We'll try our best to update more often!  Thanks for reading and commenting! Please subscribe! Thanks for reading and to all faithful readers, SARANGHAEYO!

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3