Present Time!!

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

After hours of continuous knitting, you finally finished your dads' scarf, your moms' mittens, and L. Joes' lovely snow hat.

'Wahh, they turned out better than I thought they would be... since I didn't touch knitting needles since... since I was six!!  I'm surprised I still can knit!!'  You giggled and massaged your aching hands.  

You got up and stretched before picking up all your knitted clothing and placing them into seperate boxes.

'Now all I have to do is wrap them up.'  You thought before unraveling a roll of Christmas wrapping paper.

Your left hand delicately glided over the Christmas wrapping paper as you measured the sizes of each box.  You then picked up a pair of scissors with your right hand and with three swift motion, sliced through the wrapping paper leaving three perfectly, plumbed cut sheets of wrapping paper.  After five minutes of effortless wrapping, you were finally done with your Christmas presents.

'There! That wasn't so hard.'  You puffed out your chest and proudly gazed at your three perfectly wrapped presents.

You placed L. Joe's present on your bed and placed your mommy and daddy's presents in a shipping box.

'I better send these presents to mommy and daddy now or else they'll get the presents late.'  You thought and headed out your house and towards the post office.

After you gave your present to the post office man, you decided to take in some fresh air and walk to where ever your feet takes you.  Apparently, your feet took you to a fashion shop.  You look at the glass show case and saw that there was a 35% off discount event in the store.

'I guess taking a look won't hurt.'  You thought and stepped into the store.

The store was packed with many girls and boys snatching clothes of racks and tables they liked with their greedy hands.  You were immediately tossed around in the crowd.  The longer you stayed in the store, the farther you were shoved into the shop.

'!! Bad ideaa.'  You thought and turned around in attempt to escape the hyper crowd.

You took one step towards the exit and was viciously shoved by a hyper girl.  You stumbled back and collided with a guy that was preoccupied examining clothes.                               

"OWW!! YAH---"  The guy shouted and turned around to face you.

You looked up and blinked in surprise.

"C.A.P oppa? What are you doing here?"  You asked.

"I was... uhh..."  He mumbled.

You looked behind him and you noticed he was looking through girl clothes.

"Oppa, why are you looking through girl clothes?"  You raised your eyebrow.

"I was umm.. looking for clothes to buy my omma for Christmas!"  He said.

"Oh. Would you like some help with that?"  You asked.

"Uhh.. I don't need help with the buying but I could use some advice for what to buy."  C.A.P said.

"Araso. Well, it doesn't really--"  You were shoved from behind.

You squeaked in surprise and landed on C.A.P as he fell to the floor.  C.A.P flinched at the sudden impact and looked down at you.

"~~~~~~, gwenchana?"  C.A.P asked concernedly.

"Ne.."  You said and looked up to find C.A.P's face a few cenimeters away from yours.

You both turned bright pink at the closeness and you immediately got off of C.A.P.

"S-sorry..."  You apologised

"I-It's okay.."  C.A.P stuttered while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Anyways.."  You straightened your back and regained your posture.  "It doesn't really matter what you buy your omma. As long as you put lots of thoughts into your gift, your omma will love it."  You smiled.

"So... I just buy anything for her?"  C.A.P asked.

You shook your head.  "Something that she can use or may like.  Can't be something random like a... pickle or something."

C.A.P chuckled at your reply.  "Araso. We should get out of this store, I'm being squished..."

You were about to reply to C.A.P when someone bumped shoulders with you.  You glared at their retreating figure.  "I agree, I think I got some bruises because of these rude people."

"Hold my hand."  C.A.P instructed, stretching his hand out to you.

"Huh? Why?"  You furrowed your eyebrows.

"We'll be seperated if you don't."  C.A.P reasoned.

You hesitately placed your hand in C.A.P's.  C.A.P then began to drag you through to rowdy crowd.  C.A.P was definitly right.  If you didn't hold C.A.P's hand, you would have been lost in the huge crowd.  After what seemed like hours of wiggling yours and C.A.P"s way through the crowd, you and C.A.P were finally free.  Once you stepped foot outside of the over populated shop, a gust of chilly wind greeted you. 

"Wahh.. it's so cold.. "  You shivered and wrapped your arms tightly around yourself.

"Yeah, I'll take you home then, araso?"  C.A.P asked.

"It's okay, I can walk by myself."  You said.

"You gave me advice for my Christmas present, I want to repay you by walking you home."  C.A.P insisted.

You smiled at C.A.P's sweetness.  "Araso, kaja."

You and C.A.P proceeded to your house.  The more you walked, the more the bitter cold air clawed at you.  You lifted your hands and covered your red ears.

"What are you doing?"  C.A.P asked, noticing your actions.

"M-my ears a f-freezing."  You stuttered, still cupping your ears with your hands.

C.A.P unhesitantly pulled of his warm jacket and placed it over your head to keep your ears warm.

"Oppa, put your jacket back on, you'll catch a cold."  You took the jacket off your head and handed it to C.A.P.

"It's okay, your ears a cold and besides, we're almost at your house."  C.A.P once again placed his jacket over your head.

You looked up at C.A.P with grateful eyes.  "Gomawo."

"Anytime."  C.A.P smiled and patted your head.

When you and C.A.P finally arrived home, you peeled off C.A.P's jacket and handed it to him.

"Thanks for walking me home and letting me use your jacket."  You beamed.

"No problem, I got to get going now, buy my.. mom her present and stuff."  C.A.P excused himself and started walking away.

You waved at his retreating figure.  After C.A.P was no longer in sight, you closed the door and skipped into your room.  You sat on your bet and gazed at the handmade present you crafted for L. Joe.

'I hope he likes it... the anxiety is killing me!! I can't wait for Christmas to come!!'  You thought and placed L. Joe's present on your night stand and went under your comforters.

'I wonder how he will react to.. my present...'  Was your last thoughts before you drifted off to sleep.

 

-----------------------------

 

-Christmas Day-

You shot out your bed and glanced at your alarm clock.

'7:30.. I'm early.'  You sighed and laid back in bed and closed your eyes.

A few seconds later, you shot out of bed again and once again glanced at the clock.

'What?! It's STILL 7:30?!'  You huffed.  'And the party starts at 5:00...'

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

You groaned and got up from your bed and headed down stairs.  Once you were in front of your living room door, you peeked through your peep hole to see the mail man.

'Oh, I guess mommy and daddy's presents are here!!'  You smiled and opened the door.

"Anneyong, we got a package for you."  The mail man looked up and stared at you.

"Oh, thanks."  You gave him a breath taking smile.

He gulped and gave you your package and his clipboard.

"P-please sign h-here."  He stuttered.

You looked up at his flustered face.  "Yah, gwenchana?"

He nodded and handed you his pen.  You signed the paper and gave his clipboard back to him.

"Thanks, anneyong."  You waved and closed the door.

Before you could close the door, the mail man grabbed the door to prevent it from closing.  You curiously opened the door again.

"Yes?"

"Uh... nevermind, anneyong."  The mail man quickly zoomed off  your doorstep.

"Huh, weirdo."  You shrugged off the awkward event and closed the door.

You hopped onto a couch and tore open the package to find two neatly wrapped presents and a letter.  The letter read:

 

Dear Angel:

Merry Christmas Angel!!!

Sorry mommy and daddy couldn't make it home for Christmas.

But guess what, we were put as head of out company since the original head had to retire and we were the most trusted.

So you don't need to worry about money, we're getting good pay now.

We love you Angel, see you when we get back.

-Mommy and daddy. <3

 

'Wow, yay mommy and daddy!'  You giggled and took out the two presents. 

You opened your mommy's gift first and recieved a cute dress.  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-sequin-detail-bubble-hem-pleated-dress-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1021409345

'Huh, well I guess I won't need to go shopping now.'  You smiled and opened your daddy's present.

You recieved a make-up kit with many high quality products.

'But I don't like make-up... oh wells.'  You shrugged and put the two gifts away.

'Now to wait till 5:00...'  You sighed and decided to watch T.V while you were waiting.

 

-4:00-

'I better get ready now.'  You thought and walked into your room.

You searched through the closet but couldn't find anything you wanted to wear for the party.  You continued to search through your closet until you laid eyes on the dress your mommy gave you.

You shrugged and took it out of your closet.  'Why not put this dress to good use?'

After changing into you dress, you picked a cute pair of boots that matched the dress, putting them on, you combed your hair and checked the time.

'4:15.. I still have time.'  You sighed.  'Ah heck, I'm going early.' 

You grabbed your gift and headed out the door.

 

----------------------------------

 

You arrived at the party to find Ricky putting final touch ups around the studio.  A Christmas tree stood in the corner of the room and balloons littered the ceiling.

"Noona, you're early!"  Ricky said.

"Yeah, I was bored so I wanted to come and help."  You said.

"You're wearing a dress!! Nomu yeppo~~"  Ricky cooed.

You blushed.  "Thanks, I didn't know what to wear and my mommy gave me this dress as a Christmas present so I decided to wear it." 

"Well, the decorations are done, we just need to wait for the others to come."  Ricky said and jumped onto the couch.

"Araso, where do I put my secret santa gift?"  You held out your present.

"Ah, on that table there."  Ricky pointed to the empty table.

You placed the gift down and sat next Ricky.

"So, what time do you think they'll arrive?"

"Hmm.. around--"

"We're here!!!"  Niel announced.

"Now."  Ricky grinned.

After C.A.P, Changjo, Chunji, and L. Joe followed in after Niel.

"Anneyong everyone! Merry Christmas!!!"  You greeted.

"Merry Christmas everyone!"  They replied.

"So can we start giving out our secret santa gifts??"  You anxiously asked.

"I guess."  RIcky said.  "Go give your presents!!!"

You immediately snatched your present from the table and walked up to L. Joe who was handing Changjo his present.

"I know you'll LOVE my present."  L. Joe smirked and handed Changjo his present.

"You're my secret santa?"  L. Joe nodded.

Changjo unwrapped his gift and his blinked in surprise.

"Holy ... THE HEADPHONES!!!"  Changjo screamed and jumped for joy.

"Your welcome dongsaeng."  L. Joe ruffled Changjo's hair.

"Thanks Hyung!!"  Changjo smiled widely and wore his new Headphones.

L. Joe proudly grinned and turn around to find you standing there with a present in your hands.

"Anneyong ~~~~~~..."  L. Joe said but then noitced you wearing a dress.  'Wow, she looks... HOT'

"Anneyong oppa!!"  You handed him your present.

"You're my secret santa??" 

"Yup!! I hope you like my gift."  You smiled bashfully.

L. Joe unwrapped his gift and pulled out the snow hat.

"Wow..."  L. Joe mumbled.

"Do you like it..?"  You bit your lip nervously.

"I love it."  L. Joe smiled warmly causing your heart rate to accelerate.

"Great!!"  You beamed while L. Joe wore the snow hat.

"It's a nice hat, where did you buy it?"  L. Joe asked.

"Actually, I made it myself."  You beamed proudly.

"Really, Thanks."  L. Joe smiled.

After giving L. Joe your present, someone walks up to you and taps you on the shoulder.  You turn around to find C.A.P standing behind you with a present in his hands.

"Hey C.A.P oppa! Did you find the perfect present for your mom?"  You asked.

C.A.P nodded and gave you a present.  "Merry Christmas from your secret santa."

"Omo, gomawo!"  You beamed and recieved the gift.

You tore opened the present and found white, fluffy earmuffs.

"I didn't know what you would want and I remembered your ears were cold the other day so... I bought you earmuffs."  C.A.P explained.

"Thanks oppa, these are perfect and will keep my ears warm!"  You smiled and gave him a hug.

"Glad you liked it."  C.A.P smiled back.

After everyone finished exchanging gifts, everyone enjoyed themselves until it was 12:00.

"Time to go everyone, it's 12:00."  Niel said and got up from the couch.

Everyone nodded and bid their goodbyes before exiting the studio.  You on the other hand stayed back with L. Joe.

"I'll give you a ride home, araso?"  L. Joe asked.

"Okay! Thanks oppa."  You smiled and walked over to the exit.

"Wait!!"  L. Joe called and caught up to you.

"Hmm?"  You furrowed your eyebrows.

L. Joe pointed up at the ceiling.  You looked up and gasped.

"Mistletoe"  L. Joe smirked at your light pink face.

L. Joe held your cheeks and slowly leaned closer to you until you could feel his breath on your lips.  Not knowing what to do, your eyes slowly fluttered closed.  L. Joe smirked at your reaction and kissed the tip of your nose instead of your pink, soft lips.

You opened your eyes and pouted.  'I wish he actually kissed me..'

L. Joe smirked at your pout.  "Why are you pouting? Did you want me to kiss you on the lips that badly?"

You slowly nodded.  L. Joe's eyes widened in surprise.  "Y-you did??"

You nodded again.  "Byunghun oppa, I have something so say..."

L. Joe stared at you as you built up the courage to confess.

"Oppa, I-I love--"

"L. Joe oppa!! I missed you soo much!!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's the mystery person that just came in? find out in the next chapter! ;D

Anneyong!!!

Sorry for late update... again...

We've been pretty busy these days but even now that we're tired, we updated!! wooo..

Thanks for staying faithful even thought we made you wait so long. x.x

Thanks for reading!! :D 

Please comment and subscribe!!

SARANGHAEYOO!!!

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3