Debt

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

You woke up early the next day, feeling rejuvenated.

'Good bye hospital, hello sweet, sweet home.' You grinned.

You pressed a button by your bed, calling for your doctor. Minutes later, your doctor groggily stumbled into your room.

"May... may I help you?" He murmured, rubbing his eyes wearily.

"I stayed the night, can I go home now?" You asked, tapping your finger on the bed impatiently.

"Huh...? Oh... right. Yeah, you can go home." He nodded.

You grinned. 'Finally!'

"Let me take out your IV Needle-" Too late, you immediately pulled out your needle and hopped off the bed.

"Bye." You bowed politely and headed for the door.

"Wait!" The doctor called and you testily turned around.

He timidly tapped his foot on the ground and glanced at you. "C-could you... ask you friend to drop by the hospital sometimes...? To visit his favorite doctor?"

You stared at him. 'What the hell?' Without answering, your exited the ward.

"Hey..." The doctor frowned. 'Presumptuous kid.'

 

---------------------------------------

 

You stepped out of the hospital. The cool, morning breeze tickled your skin. 'Ah, feels good.'

You walked towards the bus stop. While walking, a black car drove up by you. You suspiciously raised your brow at the car. The car window rolled down, revealing the driver.

You blinked in surprise. "Kevin? What are you doing here?"

Kevin looked the other way. "Kevin?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "You're forgetting something." Kevin said. "Forgetting what?" You tilted your head, confused.

"It goes behind Kevin and starts with an 'O'." Kevin hinted.

"Oh..." You shook your head. "Kevin oppa."

He turned his head and grinned. "There you go."

You crossed your arms. "What do you want?"

Kevin reached out and tapped the empty seat next to him. "Hop on."

"But I was going to take the bus." You nodded to the bus stop that was on the next block.

"Yeah, that's smart. You and your broken ribs boarding a crammed bus, people pushing and shoving-" "Araso, araso. I get it." You scowled.

You pulled open the car door and sat down on the leather chair. You closed the car door and reached for the seat belt, but someone's hands had already beat you to it. Kevin leaned over and carefully pulled the belt over your body and inserted it into the other side.

You cheeks burned with heat at how close he was to you. After he heard the click, he glanced up at you and smirked. 'She's blushing, so cute.'

You turned away and lightly pushed him away. "I could have buckled my own seat belt." You murmured.

"I was being a gentleman." Kevin shrugged. "By the way, you're welcome."

You shook your head with a smile. "Thanks."

Kevin nodded and drove off.

While driving, you kept on telling him directions to your house.

"Now... take a left here." You instructed.

"I know where you live, don't need to tell me." Kevin waved his hand dismissively and took a left turn.

You blinked at him. 'Stalker.'

"Hey oppa."

Kevin glanced at you and reverted his attention back to the road. "Hmm?"

"How did you know I was going to be out so early in the morning?"

"Well," Kevin started. "I knew you wanted to get out of the hospital. So that's one reason to presume that you'd get up early. Secondly, we have school today." "Ah." You nodded. You glanced at him with a grin. "Smart, aren't you." "You know it."

After a few more minutes of chatting, Kevin pulled up to your house.

"Thanks for the ride." You beamed.

"Your welcome. Pay up!" He held his hand out.

You blinked at his big hand. You slapped his hand and shouted, "HIGH-FIVE."

"No!" Kevin pouted.

"Then what?" You placed your hands on your hip and pursed your lips.

"You." He pointed his finger at you. "Owe me lunch."

"What?" You gawped at him. "But I didn't even ask you for a ride! You came here on your own free will." "I came only because I knew you'd need a ride, unless you wanted to exacerbate your already injured ribs. I guess I woke up early just to pick you up for nothing." Kevin crossed his arms and pouted.

You twitched in irritation. 'This guy... is gifted at making people feel guilty.'

"Alright then." You sighed.

"Great!" Kevin beamed. "See you at school then, ~~~~~~." With a salute, he drove off.

You shook your head and headed into your house. 'I hate owing people.'

 

---------------------------------------

 

After dressing and doing other necessities, you headed out your house and walked towards the bus stop. While you waited, a familiar car drove by and stopped in front of you. The window opened and there popped out no other than Kevin.

"Hey there." Kevin waved. "Long time no see."

"Yeah." You smiled. "What are you doing here... again?"

"Same thing as last time, pabo." Kevin chortled. "Get in, I'll drive you to school."

"And what?" You crossed your arms with a look. "Another catch to it?"

Kevin blinked in surprise. "Wow, aren't you sharp?"

"Yeah. No. Go drive to school by yourself." You flicked your hand in a 'shooing' motion.

"And ride the bus with your broken ribs? Nu-hu, you're coming with me."

The bus arrived and you stood on your tippy toes to peek through the open windows. There were many available seats and not many students riding the bus.

"The bus isn't even flooding with people like the last time!" You pointed out. "I'm going, see you at school~" You waved and walked towards the bus.

"Yah! Come back here!" Kevin yelled.

You spun around and stuck your tongue out. "Mehrong!" You turned around and entered the bus.

"Aish, this girl." Kevin shook his head with a small smile and drove off towards the school.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Time seemed to fly by. After a few classes, lunch came.

You waited patiently for all the kids to exit the room and pile into the bustling hallway. Your ribs were already broken and you had no intentions of making them worse.

After the hallway cleared out, you picked up your bag and headed out.

'Oh yeah, I owe Kevin lunch.' You sighed and entered the canteen.

You stood in the long line and once it was your turn, you bought two plate meals.

'Now to find Kevin.' You held each plate in one hand and glanced around the cafeteria. 'I'll just put my stuff down at Teen Top's table first, then.'

You walked towards the table, making sure not to bump into anyone. When you found the table, you gasped. 'Teen Top and U-Kiss... sitting together?!'

You scurried towards the table with wide eyes. "H-hey." You greeted.

Hoon looked up and his eyes almost popped right out of their skulls.

"~~~~~~!!"

The rest snapped their heads up to see if you were really there. They all crowded around you and began to bombarded you with questions.

"Are you ok, ~~~~~~?!"

"How bad were you hurt?"

"Was there any hot nurses??"

You glared at Chunji. "What? It doesn't hurt to ask, right?" Chunji shrugged.

You ignored his question and turned to the rest of them. "I'm fine. I only got a few bruises and broken ribs." "Broken ribs?!" L. Joe eyes enlarged and he gripped his fists. 'Those bastards!'

"I'm fine, oppa. Don't do something reckless, araso?" L. Joe looked away. "Oppa." You gave him a stern look and he sighed. "...Fine." You smiled. "Good!"

You glanced around the group. "Kevin isn't here yet?"

L. Joe tilted his head curiously. 'Why does she want to know?'

They shook their heads. 'Great, I have to look after his food now.' You grumbled. "Let's sit down and eat, I'm ravenous!"

Everyone started returning to their seats. You saw an opening next to L. Joe and your eyes shined. You carried your plates towards the seat next to L. Joe. Just as you were in front of the seat, a bag plopped down in your spot. You looked up at the person a scowled. 'I should have known.'

She looked at you disdainfully then turned her attention to L. Joe. "Anneyong, oppa!" She beamed. L. Joe glanced her way and nodded.

You glared at her and sat on an available seat away from her. 'She makes me want to slap a or two.'

You placed both of the plates down and exhaled. 'Can't lose my temper on her or there will be drama.'

You heard cheerful laughter and glanced up. You saw Dongho and Ricky laughing together. "Looks like you guys are getting along well."

"Yeah!" Ricky beamed and flung his arm around Dongho. "We're getting along great!" Dongho smirked his way. "He's fun to beat. He already paid me three sodas!"

Ricky pouted. "I swear. Next time, you'll owe me TEN sodas!" "I doubt that." Dongho grinned.

"So everyone else is getting along fine, too?" You looked at the others. They nodded. "Found out they weren’t as annoying as we thought them to be." Kiseop said. "Yah!" Chunji growled and U-Kiss laughed.

You heard footsteps approaching the table and glanced at the direction to see who it was.

"Kevin oppa!!" You waved at him. He blinked at you and smiled. "Yo!"

L. Joe eyed you and Kevin suspiciously. 'When did they get so close.'

"I bought your lunch." You pointed to the extra plate of food.

Kevin approached you and took the plate. "Thanks."

You nodded. "Debt completed."

"Nope." Kevin shook his head and took a bite of his lunch.

"What?! But I bought you lunch! That was the deal!"

"I meant as a date." Kevin smirked.

L. Joe eyes widened. 'Date?!'

"Well, too bad. I already bought your lunch so debt repaid." You growled.

"It wasn't for what I asked for, so it does not count." Kevin stated and stubbornly crossed his arms. "This was only a friendly gesture."

"Yah!"

"You should have asked me what I meant exactly by lunch before buying me this." Kevin said.

"You conniving jerk." You sneered and grumpily chomped on your lunch. 'I wasted money on this jerk's lunch.'