The Talent Show.

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

Ever since the bet was created, you told L. Joe that he didn't need to ride you home for the whole week. 

Instead of going straight home after school, you would take a bus to the nearest karaoke house and practice singing the song you are going to sing in the talent show. 

Your mom loved to sing.  When she sang, she would sound like an Angel that flew down from heaven.  If she wanted, she could have became a professional singer but she had no interest in doing so.  Every night, she would sing a particular song to you.  It was her favorite song.  After listening to her sing that song every night, you grew attached to the song and you would hum that song every once in awhile.

---------------------

~Day Before the Talent Show~

 

After dressing up and eating breakfast, you exited the house to found L. Joe waiting for you.  Hearing the sound of a door clicking close and keys jingling,  L. Joe looks up and smiles.

"Morning ~~~~~~."  L. Joe greeted.

"Morning L. Joe."  You replied.

"What did I tell you to call me?"  L. Joe asked.

"L. Joe o-oppa."  You stuttered.

"Good girl."  L. Joe smirked and ruffles your hair.

You puff your cheeks.

'So cute...' L. Joe thought.

"Kaja! Everyone else is probably already waiting for us."  You said and hopped onto the back seat of the motorcycle.

"Araso."  L. Joe nodded.

He hops onto the front seat and accelerates to school.

---------------------

You and L. Joe got to school and headed straight towards your classroom.

"Morning guys!"  You and L. Joe greeted.

"Morning!"  They replied.

"Noona, what are you going to sing for the talent show??"  Ricky asked.

"Aish, Ricky, I told you you'll find out during the talent show."  You said.

"But we're all curious noona!"  Changjo said.

"Why can't you tell us now??"  Niel asked.

"Because, it's a secret."  You frowned.

"Yah, don't force ~~~~~~ to tell us, let's just be patient araso?"  L. Joe said.

"Fine, you better win the talent show ~~~~~~!"  Chunji said.

"Don't worry, I will."  You smirked.

"I like your confidence"  C.A.P remarked.

"Gomawo."  You smiled.

---------------------

When school was over, you walked over to your locker and inserted nearly all your supplies into the locker.

'Yay! No homework today! I get to practice longer!'  You thought and headed towards the exit.

"Yah!"  You heard someone shout.

You turned around and saw Min Jung striding towards you.

'Why can't she just leave me alone?'  You sighed.

"Scared?"  Min Jung smirked.

"Of what?"  You said with a straight face.

"Losing tomorrow."  Min Jung said.

"Psh, you wish."  You rolled you eyes. 

"Well, you should be and say your last good byes to teen top because after I win the bet, you can never see them again."  Min Jung smirked and walked passed you, bumping your shoulder in the process.

'Lets see who wins .'  You thought and headed towards the karaoke house.

---------------------

After hours of practicing, you dragged yourself home.

'Who knew singing could be so exhuasting?'  You thought and entered your house.

'After all my hard work, I KNOW I'll win this talent show'.  You smirked and headed off to bed.

---------------------

The next day came quickly and school was already almost over.  The bell rang and the teacher dismissed the class.

"FINALLY!!!"  You yawned and stretched your arms out.

"Yay!!! We're freee!!!"  Ricky cheered.

"The talent show's tonight..."  Changjo worriedly glanced at you.

"So? Don't worry about it."  You gave Changjo a reassuring smile.

"Did you already pick what you are going to wear during the talent show?"  Niel asked while he packed up his supplies.

"Umm... I was thinking of just wearing this..."  You said and looked down at your uniform.

"MWOH!?"  The three of them shouted.

"What? Was I supposed to wear something else?"  You questioned.

"Ani but you need to wear something amazing to catch people's eye's for the talent show."  Niel stated.

"Hey, how about we go shopping for ~~~~~~ outfit? School's already over."  SaidChangjo.

"Yes! Lets go shopping!"  Ricky agreed.

"It's fine you guys, I'll just-"

"Kaja!"  Ricky grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the classroom.

"Yah! I said I'm fine!"  You whined.

"A better outfit gives you a better chance of winning."  Niel said, following close behind you.

"Jinja...?"  You asked and Niel nodded.

"Fine."  You agreed and stopped struggling.

"Don't worry noona, we'll get you something beautiful!"  Changjo reassured.

---------------------

~30 minutes before the talent show~

 

"What's taking ~~~~~~ so long to get changed!?"  L. Joe complained.

Changjo, Ricky, and Niel already bought your outfit after school.  You were now changing in the girls bathroom.

"Be patient, it takes awhile for a girl to change you know?"  C.A.P said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone.

"Noona's going to look so beautiful!!"  Ricky chimed.

"She looks beautiful in anything."  L. Joe murmured.

"Umm... done..."  You said and shyly stepped out of the restroom.

(You were wearing this: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-faux-suede-bow-accent-strapless-dress-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1021409557)

Everyone besides the Niel, Changjo, and Ricky stared at you with their mouth dropped open.

"We have such good taste!"  Niel said while high fiving Ricky and Changjo.

"Why are you guys staring? Do I look weird?"  You asked and pulled the hem of the dress.

"Ani! More like the opposite!"  Chunji exclaimed and scanned you head to toe.

"You look beautiful."  C.A.P said and smiled.

"Gomawo."  You smiled and looked at L. Joe.

"L. Joe oppa, how do I look?"  You asked and twirled around.

"Oppa!? Why don't you call us oppa too??"  Chunji whined.

"Fine, Chunji oppa."  You smiled.

"Much better."  Chunji smirked and patted your head.

"So how do I look?"  You repeated and glanced at L. Joe who was still gaping at you,

"Earth to hyung!"  Ricky waved his hand infront of his face.

"Huh? What?"  L. Joe snapped out of his trance.

"How do I look?"  You repeated.

"N-nomu yeppo..."  L. Joe murmured and blushed.

"Awww, hyung is blushing~"  Changjo teased.

"Yah! Shut up!"  He whacked his arm and covered his face.

"Owwy..."  Changjo pouted and rubbed his arm.

"Guys, the talent show is starting, we better go watch how Min Jung does."  C.A.P said.

"Ne.  Good luck ~~~~~~! Hwaiting!"  Ricky cheered and pumped his fist in the air.

"Hwaiting!!!"  Teen top encouraged.

"Gomawo, I'll do my best!"  You waved and headed towards the waiting area.

---------------------------

While walking towards the waiting room, boy would stop and stare at you while girls would stop and give you a enviously look.

"Omo, she has such a nice body!"

"I wish I had that figure..."

"The dress is so beautiful!!"

You heard girls whispering as you passed by.

'Do I really look that good?'  You thought and confidently smiled.

You walked into the waiting room and was greeted by stares of other talent show participants.

You sat down on one of the chairs and looked up, they were still staring at you.

'This is getting kind of creepy...'  You thought and avoided their stares.

----------------------

After a while, you got used to their stares and became less tense. 

Then minutes later, you heard the door slam open.  You jumped in your seat and saw no other than the queenka Min Jung.  She was wearing a cute tank top with little frills on the hem of the tank top.  She also wore matching grey skinny jeans.

(Min Jungs' outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/catworld-lace-trim-slip-dress-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1025025183)

'She has pretty good fashion sense.'  You approved and looked away.

'I'm getting nervous.'  You thought and closed your eyes to calm down.

-------------------

Seconds later, you felt a shadow hover above you.  You opened one eye and made eye contact to Min Jung.

"You call that a dress?"  She scoffed.

"What? Jealous?"  You rebutted.

"Get ready to lose ."  She smirked before cockily walking towards the empty seat at the other side of the room.

'Calm down ~~~~~~, stress does no good to your singing.'  You thought and took deep breaths.

-------------------------

Soon, the talent show started and one by one, participants dissapeared from the waiting room and onto the stage.

"Next up is.... Min Jung!"  The annoucner said.

"Watch and weep."  Min Jung flipped her hair and walked onto the stage.

(She sang:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9DT_drAuk8)

Her voice was singing perfectly along with the song... maybe too perfect.  Her perfomance was almost perfect besides the part where she stumbled in her high heels but luckly regained her balance.

"Noo! She doesn't fit acting cute!"  Ricky complained.

"She's good... I hope ~~~~~~ ah can beat her."  Chunji said.

"Hey C.A.P, don't you think it was suspicious that when she tripped, she yelped but her voice was still singing to the song...?"  L. Joe whispered to C.A.P.

"Yeah... I think she's lip syncing."  C.A.P  assumed.

"That is cheating!!!"  L. Joe said and stood up.

"Sit back down you idiot! Ruining the talent show will do no good, we'll just try to prove it later araso?"  C.A.P grabbed L. Joes' shoulder and pulled him back onto his seat.

"Fine... she better not win."  L. Joe murmured.

---------------------

After her song was over, there was a thunderous round of applause from her fans and supporters.

'Crap, I hope I can win- wait, I practiced like hell for this! I AM going to win!'  You assured.

"Beat that ."  She taunted and bumped you as she walked by.

'Oh hell no, I'm so going to win now.'  You determinedly thought.

"Now wasn't that a great performance from Min Jung?  Up next is... ~~~~~~!!!"  The announcer said.

You walked on stage and looked into the crowd.  You heard most of the cheering coming from where teen top was sitting.  You glanced their way and smiled.  They were holding a banner that said: 

GO ~~~~~~!! HWAITING!!! :D

You walked towards the center of the stage and gripped the microphone tightly.

Light music started to play and you began to sing.

(You sang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xx7EWDvKF8&feature=related)

You sang the song perfectly.  Your voice matched with the high pitched notes.  The audience began cheering loudly at every high pitched part you sang.

'This song...'  L. Joe thought and stared at you.

~Flash Back~


*Sniff sniff...*

L. Joe sees' himself when he was younger; crying into a little girls' shoulder as she tenderly hugged and his back.

"Byung Hun oppa... gwenchana? What happened?"  The little girl pulled L. Joe off her shoulder and looked him straight in the eye.

*Sniff* "A-appa hit me..."  L. Joe murmured and began to cry again.

"Want to come to my house? I could get some ice and put it over your eye."  The little girl suggested and caressed his black eye.

"A-ani... I don't want your mommy and daddy to see me like this."  L. Joe sniffed.

"Then is there something I can do to make you feel any better?"  The little girl asked and comfortingly rubbed his back.

"Can you sing to me?"  L. Joe rubbed the tears that were b in his eyes.

"Fine... but only because you're sad."  She smilred and began to sing with her perfect angel voice.

 

kkeojyeo julge jal sara
ttokbaro yaegihae
nalbogoseo
nae nuneul chyeodabogo mareul hae
heeojijan geumalhaenni
nawa kkeutnaego sipeungeoni
(ara) neon yeojaga saenggingeoya
(ara) neon naege sircheung nangeoya
daman nunmuri chamaojiman

kkeojyeo julge jal sara
geumalbakke nan motae
ijeo julge jal sara
na eobsido haengbokhae
nega beorin sarang
nega gajyeoga
namgimeobsi gajyeoga
mianhadan maldo hajima
nae geokjeong hajima

Sorry My Sweety
nal tteonagandaneun ne ipsuri
oneulttara wae iri
wonmangseureowo boineunji
neol butjabayahaneunde
mari naojil anha
neon imi meoreojineunde

(ara) nareul da jiulgeoya
(ara) nan nega cham miulgeoya
daman modeungeol daalmyeonseodo

kkeojyeo julge jal sara
geu malbakke nan motae
ijeo julge jal sara
na eobsido haengbokhae
nega beorin sarang
nega gajyeoga
namgimeobsi gajyeoga
mianhadan maldo hajima
nae geokjeong hajima

(You) naega saratdeon iyu
(You) naega wonhaetdeon jeonbu
You~
neohanaman barabwajudeon najanha
(Why) wae nal tteonaneungeoya
(Why) wae nal beorineungeoya
eochapi ireolgeomyeonseo
wae nal saranghangeoni

hoksi geunal saenggak na
uri cheoeum mannan nal
ajikdo nan saenggangna
nega haetdeon yaksogi
naman akkyeojugo
naman jikigo
naman saranghandago
nan mideosseo neoui geojitmal
nan mideotdanmallya

(Oh) Oh Oh Oh Oh
saranghagin hangeoni
(Oh) Oh Oh Oh Oh
No No No No
ijeo julge jal sara
 

 

After she was done singing, he clapped rapidly with a smile on his face.

"You're such a good singer! You should become a singer!"  L. Joe complimented.

"Jinja??"  She asked with twinkly eyes.

"Ne!"  L. Joe nodded.

"Good, because I want to be a singer when I grow up."  The girl confessed.

"If you become a singer, I'll support you to the end."  L. Joe vowed

"Yakso?"  The girl held out her pinky.

"Yakso."  L. Joe promised and laced his pinky with her pinky.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

"L. Joe hyung, don't worry, ~~~~~~ sang so well! She definitely won't lose to Min Jung!"  Ricky assured.

"Yeah..."  L. Joe mumbled.

'That's weird... that girl sang the same song as ~~~~~~... she even sounded like her! Did I meet ~~~~~~ in the past...? Ani.  That's impossible.  If I met her in the past, I would have definitely remembered her.'  L. Joe thought.

---------------------

After you finished singing the last verse of the song, the audience exploded in applause.  Some people in the audience were even crying because your singing was so beautiful.

"Wow! Good job ~~~~~~!! You may take a seat now."  The announcer said and pointed to the seats that were placed on the stage. 

You nodded and sat in the only seat avaliable which was next to Min Jung's.

"Please wait a moment as out judges vote on which of these talented participants is the most talented of them all-"

"~~~~~~ IS THE MOST TALENTED!!!"  Someone in the audience shouted.

You smiled and watched the audience cheer at the comment the person made.

"No matter what, you'll still lose today."  Min Jung hissed into your ear.

"Jinja? With the reaction the audience is giving, I highly doubt that."  You smugly said.

"Wait and see ."  She murmured to herself before looking forward again.

"Ok! The judges has made their choice! The winner of th years' talent show is..."

You glanced at Min Jung who was cockliy pointing her nose into the air.

'I can't believe she's so cocky, I obviously worked much harder for this so I'm going to win-'

"MIN JUNG!!!"  The announcer said.

The audience were mostly silent, obviously shocked, besides fans and supporters that were cheering widly for her.

'MWOH!? H-how...?'  You gaped and watched Min Jung stand up from her chair and wave at the crowd.

She leaned down towards your ear.  "I told you so~"  She sang and walked over to the annoucer to retrieve her trophy.

You looked down in despair.

"WHAT THE- ~~~~~~ WAS WAY BETTER THAN HER!!"  L. Joe shouted.

"Yeah!"  Ricky agreed.

The crowd started booing and pointing their thumbs down at Min Jung.

"SILENCE!!!"  The announcer demanded.

The audience became dead quiet.

"The judges voted for Min Jung, not ~~~~~~.  She won fair and square!"  The announcer said.

The audience became filled with murmurs.

"Since Min Jung won, you should clap for her!"  The announcer urged.

The fans and supporters were cheering wildly while the rest of the audience spared several claps.

"That's it for this years' talent show, please come again!"  The announcer said.

People started to leave the GYM.  You sat there, frozen in your spot.

'How can I lose..?'  You thought and stared down at the floor.

"Noona!!!"  Ricky called.

You slowly looked up with tears in your eyes.

"Mianhe guys... I lost..."  You said and wiped your tears away.

"Well... you did your best..."  Niel said and patted your shoulder.

"~~~~~~ should have won, you sang WAY better than Min Jung."  Chunji muttered.

"~~~~~~, you are rightfully the winner, I think she was lip syncing."  L. Joe said.

"But we have no proof, she might have been really singing for all we know."  C.A.P added.

"Yah! What are you guys doing with her? Remember the bet?"  Min Jung shouted and approached you and teen top.

"! You cheated!"  L. Joe said with hate in his words.

"Yeah, you were lip syncing!"  Niel added.

She gasped.  "I would never do such a thing."  She innocently blinked.

"Well, you lost the bet, now get out and never come back ."  Min Jung turned to you and hissed.

"Mianhe... Anneyong."  You looked at teen top with gloomy eyes before sprinting out of the GYM.

"Noona!!!"  Changjo yelled.

"Hey, I'm older than you too so call me noona araso?"  Min Jung said and pointed to herself.

"Mian, I don't call y people 'noona'"  Changjo stated.

"Come on guys, lets go."  C.A.P instructed and walked out of the GYM.

"Noona!!!"  Ricky mourned.

"Kaja Ricky..."  Chunji sighed and dragged Ricky out with the rest of teen top.

"... Well that worked pretty well."  Min Jung smirked and left the GYM.

---------------------

When L. Joe got home, he ran up into his room and jumped onto his bed.

'That ! Now I can never see ~~~~~~ again... GAH!'  L. Joe stood up and threw all the papers on his desk into the air.

He plops onto a chair and leans back so he is facing the ceiling.  He closes his eyes in attempt to relax.  Several seconds later, he feels something light lay on his face.  He opens his eyes and snatches the paper off his face.  The light object that was on his face was a old photograph.  He examines the faded picture to see himself when he was younger with his arm dangling over a girls' shoulder.  He narrows his eyes' at the little girls' face but the photo was too faded. 

'This picture looks so familiar...'  L. Joe thought and scanned the girl to fine any clues for him to remember who she was.

L. Joe eyes' widened when he saw something familiar around the girls' neck in the picture.  Around her neck was a.... heart shaped necklace.

'Isn't this ~~~~~~ necklace...?'  L. Joe thought.

 

~Flash Back~

A younger version of him was wandering around a park looking for someone.  He immediately smiled when he found a little girl swingning on the swing set.  He checked to see if the cupcake was fine and moved the cupcake behind his back.  He ran infront of the girl with a wide grin on his face.

"Happy Birthday ~~~~~~!!"  L. Joe shouted in glee and handed you a cupcake with one candle in the middle.

She joyfully jumped around and hugged him.

"Thanks oppa."  She said with a wide grin on her face.

"Don't mention it"  He smirked.   

He took a lighter out of his pocket and lit the candle.

"Oppa, I thought you weren't  allowed to play with lighters."  She teased and pointed to the lighter he tucked back into his pocket.

"Well if I didn't use the lighter, you wouldn't be able to have your birthday wish."  He pointed out.

"Thats true..."  She nodded.

He smiled and began to sing Happy Birthday to you.

After he finished singing, she closed your eyes and blew out the candle.

"What did you wish for?"   He curiously asked.

"If I tell you what my wish is, my wish won't come true now would it?"  You pouted.

"I know, I was kidding."  He stuck out his tongue and she made a face.

She shared the cupcake with him and played with him until  the sun began to set.

"I better get going, thanks for the cupcake!"  She smiled and turned to leave.

"Wait!"  He shouted and grabbed her wrist.  She spun around and curiously looked at him.  He put his hand behind his back and took out a badly wrapped present.  

"Surprise!"  He shouted and handed her the present.  She unwrapped the present and held up a necklace with a silver heart dangling on it. 

"Oppa... I love it!!!"  She teared up and gave him a big bear hug.  He gently pushed her away and helped her put on the necklace.

 "Where did you get this necklace?"  She asked as he finished putting the necklace around her neck.

"I have my ways"  He smirked.  "Prmoise me you'll never take it off ok?"  He stuck out his pinky.

"I promise"  She smiled and hooked her pinky onto his.  She gave him one last hug and left.

 

~End of Flash Back~

 

'I remember now!! My past... that girl was ~~~~~~...'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'... My first love...'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you liked this chapter! Please subscribe and comment.
SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS MOTIVATE US TO UPDATE SOONER!!!
Gomawo for reading our fanfic, all readers are Jjang!!! Saranghaeyo!!

- Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3