Secrets Revealed

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

The next day came as your dragged yourself to school. 

Once you got to your classroom, you were greeted by a grinning Ricky, Niel, and Changjo.

"Anneyohaeseyo noona!!!"  Ricky chirped and glomped onto you.

You softened and a small smiled appeared on your face until you realised what was happening and pryed Ricky off you.

"Get off me."  You coldly spat.

"Wahh, so mean!"  Ricky whined and pouted.

"M-mianhe..."  You whispered before turning around to head to your seat.

"Wait ~~~~~~."  Changjo called and grabbed your wrist.

You kept silent and didn't dare to look back fearing that you wouldn't be able to hold yourself back and pull them into a tight hug.

"Don't worry, after today, you won't have to be lonely anymore."  Changjo assured.

You kept silent and broke out of his grip before walking towards your seat that was located in the back, right next to a window.

'I wish what Changjo had said would come true...'  You thought and blankly stared out of the window.

 

-----------------------------

 

Around twenty minutes before your class ended, a member of the student council walked into your classroom.

"Sorry for the intrusion."  She bowed.  "I have an announcement to make, is right now a good time?"

"Ne, we were just about finished with todays' lesson."  The teacher replied while she was packing up some text books into her bag.

"Araso, today, we will be having an assembly after your current class.  The assembly will be held in the GYM."  The student council member announced.  "During the assembly, we will have a video of the talent show for people who were unable to attend last fridays' talent show.  Also, this years' winner of the talent show, Min Jung, will share a few words with the audience."

You groaned.  'I'm definitely not going to attend the assembly just to see Min Jung gloat.'

"That is all, thank you."  The student council member bowed before exiting the classroom.

 

--------------------------

 

After the student council member left the room, the class burst into chatter.

"Oh! I forgot that there was the talent show on friday! I knew I was forgetting something!"  A classmate said.

"Well, at least they're kind enough to video tape it for us, I heard that this years' talent show was the best yet!"  Another classmate exclaimed.

"The bet between Min Jung and ~~~~~~, do you know who won?"

"Not sure, I guess we'll find out during the video." 

You laid your head into your arms and sighed.  Moments later, someone walks up to you.

"Noona don't worry, after the assembly today, everything will be back to normal."  Changji whispered into your ear and walked away to rejoin Ricky and Niel.

"Cookies..."  You mumbled in your sleep.  You unfortunately fell asleep and missed the hint that Changjo gave you.  

 

-----------------------------

 

The bell rang and you startled awake.

"Where is everyone going?"  You thought and watched all your classmates head towards the same direction.

"Yah ~~~~~~, arn't you coming?"  Niel said, who was waiting by the classroom door with Changjo and Ricky.

You shook your head and stood up.

"You have to go though!"  Ricky whined.

"No I don't."  You emotionlessly murmured and walked pass them.

Niel grabbed your wrist to prevent you from walking any further.

"I promise you that you won't regret coming to the assembly."  Niel swore.

"Just leave me alone..."  You said just audible for them to hear.

You broke your wrist free from Niels' grasp and dashed away.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!"  Niel shouted and began to chase you but Changjo held him back.

"Just leave her along, we need to get ready."  Changjo said.

Niel nodded and took one last glance at your retreating figure before following his dongsaengs towards the GYM.

 

-----------------------------

 

When you escaped from Niels' grip, you dashed towards the nearest staircase.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!"  You heard Niel shout.

You quickened your pace and hopped up the staircase two-steps at a time.  You took a quick peek behind you.  You halted and rested your hands on your knees when you didn't find Niel or anyone else chasing you. 

'They're making it so hard to ignore them...'  You thought while catching your breath.

After you regained your energy, you continued walking towards your destination, the roof top.

 

-----------------------------

 

"Hello everyone!"  The student council president greeted.  "We are here to present everyone the talent show from last friday.  We felt that this was one of the most remarkable talent shows our school has ever witnessed.  There were many new participants that had stupendous talents.  The video shall start momentarily."

The student council president bowed before stepping off the stage.  Moments later, a white screen gradually descend until it brushed against the wooden stage floor.  The lights in the GYM dimmed and the show began.   For most of the video, everything seemed normal, nothing amazing until the last participant entered the stage, you.  Boys drooled over how perfect your body fitted in your drappy dress, every physical feature you had were absolutely stunning.

"~~~~~~..."  Sighed an admirer in the audience.  "You look just as beautiful as last friday, I still can't believe you lost... there must be some mistake or something..." 

"Hmph, she's all just looks, she probably sings bad, that's why she lost."  A girl that felt slightly threatened by your appearence gossiped.

The admirer shot a death glare to the oblivious girl once he heard her insult.

The gossiping girl was speachless once she heard you angelic voice escape your lips.  The audience gaped at how perfect you sang.  After the video ended, the audience cheered and applaud the video, agreeing that this years' talent show was by far the best out of them all.

"Huh, maybe the student council members made a mistake when they said Min Jung won the talent show."  A boy in the audience murmured to his friend.

"Yeah, comparing ~~~~~~s' performance with Min Jungs' performance, ~~~~~~ won by a landslide!"  His friend answered back.

"Now, the winner of the talent show to share a few words."  The student council president announced and made way for Min Jung.

"Anneyohaeseyo!"  Min Jung bowed.  "Just like last year, I have won the talent show."  Min Jung conceitedly flipped her hair.

   "As you all know, I have made a bet with ~~~~~~ and I won.  If she didn't think so highly of herself, maybe she wouldn't have lost her only friends. Now she's back to her anti-social life, where her life is supposed to be."

"I don't want to hear Min Jung talk anymore about ~~~~~~, lets start."  C.A.P instructed.

Everyone nodded and began their plan.  Chunji goes over to the projector that emitted the video onto the white screen.  He inserts the CD that contained proof that Min Jung bribed the judges and waited for a signal from Ricky.  While Min Jung continued blabbing insults about you, Ricky runs onto the stage and shoves Min Jung away from the microphone.

"Anneyohaeseyo everyone!"  Ricky chirps.

The crowd began to squeal at Rickys' cuteness. (Yes, even some boys were squealing too. xD)

"I would like to announce that Min Jung is NOT the rightful winner of this bet and talent show."

Min Jung stared at Ricky with doubtful eyes while the audience was filled with murmurs.

"Mwo?! How can you say that, the judges picked me! MEE!!"  Min Jung exclaimed.

"Jinja?  This video says otherwise."  Ricky stated and started twirling around, signaling for Chunji to start the video.  (Ricky insisted that his signal to Chunji was twirling. x3)

The video started along with the tape recorder sound that was embedded into the CD.  A image shown on the white screen, revealing Min Jung and the three judges.

"Did you bring the money?"  One of the judges asked.

"Of course I did, I keep my promises."  Min Jung smirked and handed each of them a yellow envelope.

"You guys did well, thanks for agreeing to this."  Min Jung bowed gratefully.

"Anytime, next time you want to win the talent show, call us! But the price will double, no wait, triple!"  The other judge stated.

"Don't think I'll need to do that.  You see, I only did this to get a - ahem, female dog away from my oppas."  Min Jung revealed.

"I see... well... it was fun doing business with you!"  The other judge squeaked.

"Na do, anneyong!"  Min Jung bowed respectfully as they left.

"Well now that's over, what do I do... I know! I'll see what my oppas are doing!"  Min Jung said.

The video ended.  When three judges saw the video, they quietly sneaked out of the GYM without anyone noticing.  The audience was once again filled with murmurs.

"I can't believe the judges would do should a thing!"

"Yeah... I can't believe Min Jung bribed the judges!  I knew ~~~~~~ was the rightful winner, she sang so well!"

"And to think I ever looked up to Min Jung..."

Min Jung was trembling in her spot.  She was trembling not because of fear, but in rage.

"Also~ If you think that Min Jung might have won the bet even without bribery, think again!"  Ricky said before twirling around again for the music to start playing.

Min Jungs' face twisted in horror when she realized that this was her CD from the talent show.  The audience gasped when they heard Min Jungs' voice sing along with the music when she was currently standing far from the microphone with hanging open.

"Min Jung used this CD during the talent show.  Min Jung was mouth syncing the whole time!"  Ricky stated the obvious.

Kara and Mi Hee parted from the crowd and hopped onto the stage to console Min Jung.  Before the song could end, Min Jung fled the scene, leaving Kara and Mi Hee.

'This is all that s' fault! She probably did this.'  Min Jung accused.

Tears flowed out of her eyes as she began to search for you.

'~~~~~~...  I'm going to ruin your life, just like how you ruined my reputation.'  Min Jung swore and she searched all over school for you.

 

-----------------------------

 

Ricky waved to the audience before heading towards the rest of teen top.

"Yayy!! We did it!!"  Ricky cheered.

"Yeah, now ~~~~~~ can hang with us again."  C.A.P smiled.

"And she won't ignore us anymore!"  Changjo added.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go look for ~~~~~~ araso?"  L. Joe asked.

"Sure, we'll come with you."  Niel said.

"No, I'll go by myself."  L. Joe quickly said.

"Wae? We miss her too you know."  Niel insisted.

"Mianhe, I have to tell her something important... and private."  L. Joe stated.

"Fine... bring her to us after you're done talking to her araso??"  NIel said.

"Ara ara."  L. Joe waved and began to search for you.

 

-----------------------------

 

You were comfortably laying down on the roof near the edge while listening to music from your iPod.  You had your eyes closed and your hands supporting the back of your neck.  Suddenly, you heard a loud thud from the entrance to the roof.  You opened your eyes and sat up to find Min Jung in between the door way with tears and mascara running down her face.

"YOU !! I ING HATE YOU!! YOU RUINED MY REPUTATION!!!"  Min Jung accused and stomped up to you.

You stood up and dusted your skirt.

"What are you talking about?"  You confusedly asked.

"DON'T YOU ING DARE ACT ALL CLUELESS AND INNOCENT TO ME.  YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!  AND SINCE YOU RUINED MY REPUTATION, I'M GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!"

Min Jung unexpectedly shoved you.  Your eyes widened as you almost toppled off the edge of the roof.  You swung your arms to try and regain your balance.  Knowing that you were going to fall, your reached your hand out and grabbed onto Min Jungs' arm.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU !!"  She screamed and shoved you again.

You fell of the roof but just in time, you clutched onto the edge of the roof top.

"What the hell?! Are you trying to kill me?!"  You exclaimed.

"You deserve to die..."  She mumbled before stomping on your hands with her foot.

You screamed in pain as your hands began to weaken.

 

-----------------------------

 

'Where the hell is she? I've almost searched the whole school except-'  L. Joe was running through the hallway, his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a shrill scream.

'That sounded like ~~~~~~... why would she be screaming though?'  Again, the shrill scream sounded, it alarmed him.

L. Joe promptly ran in the direction to where the screams was emitted from.  When he ran to the roofs' entrance, another scream pierced through the the sound of stomping.  L. Joe ran throught the door to see Min Jung stomping on a pair of hands that were slipping.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"  L. Joe yelled.

He ran over to where Min Jung was.  He grabbed her arm and swung her away from you. She fell on the ground with a thud.

He then kneeled down and grabbed a hold of your bruised hand.  You winced when L. Joe hands touched yours.  L. Joe softly look at your pain filled face before pulling you to safety.

"WERE YOU TRYING TO MURDER HER?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"  L. Joe screamed.

"S-She ruined my life! She must repay for her sins."  Min Jung said.

"You put this on yourself." 

"W-what?"

"If you didn't cheat, you wouldn't be in this position.  Don't go blaming others for your own mistakes."  L. Joe bluntly said.

More tears sprung from her eyes as she escape through the roof tops' entrance.

"~~~~~~... are you ok?"  L. Joe warmly asked.

"N-ne... thanks... I thought I was really going to fall."  You let out a quiet chuckle.  "You shouldn't be talking to me, go before people see-"

"If you came to the assembly, you would know that you can talk to us now."  L. Joe said.

"H-huh?"

"You see, you won by default because Min Jung cheated.  She bribed the judges and lip synced."  L. Joe explained.

"Ohh... so that's why she came here and started screaming about me ruining her reputation."  You nodded understandingly.

"I think either way, you would have won the talent show, you were amazing.  You can definitely become a singer like you always wanted to when you grow up."  L. Joe complimented.

"Huh? How did you know I wanted to become a singer?"  You questioned.

"Oh... well, this is why I came looking for you.  I need to talk to you about something..."  L. Joe admitted.  "I tried to tell you before but you kept running away from me."

"Oh, sorry about that."  You awkwardly chuckled.  "What did you need to tell me?"

"You know how you said that someone gave you that necklace a long time ago and you said you don't remember who?"

"Mhm."  You nodded.

"That person was me..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anneyohaeseyo our lovely readers!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT UNSUBSCRIBING. We are very sorry for the long wait.  MIANHE. QQ

We had lots of projects and homework and stuff... We just finished creating an awesome bacteria model yesterday. xD

Anyways, thanks for sticking with us even when we didn't update for super long. >.<

Please continue to support us and comment!!

Thanks you faithful readers!! YOU GUYS ARE DAEBAK!!!

Also, if you are a new reader, welcome! :D Silent readers, don't be silent. xDD

Saranghaeyo~~

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3