Ruckus at Lotte World

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

"Guys!!! Let's ride that first!!"  Ricky chirped, pointing to a stomach-turning rollercoaster.

C.A.P gulped.  "Uh... Ricky, are you sure--"

"Sure!" Dongho said.

Everyone started heading towards the rollercoaster's line.

"Hey, where's C.A.P hyung?"  L. Joe asked.

Everyone started looking around until Ricky said, "I found him!!"

Ricky pointed to C.A.P who was trying to sneak away.  Ricky got out of the line and ran over to C.A.P.

"Hyung! The line's that way."

"I know. How about you go on the ride and I watch you scream your head off from here?"

"But it won't be fun without you hyung!" Ricky whined.

"Well, that's too bad-"

"Guys! Hurry up, we're next!"  L. Joe called.

"YAY!!"  Ricky cheered, grabbed onto C.A.P's arm and unconsciously dragged him with him.

"Y-yah! What are you doing??"  C.A.P cried.

"Huh?"  Ricky looked back and found C.A.P behind him.

"Hyung!? You're coming with us??"  Ricky asked, "YAY! I KNEW YOU COULDN'T REFUSE YOUR ADORABLE DONGSAENG'S PLEAS!!"

"What? NO! YOU DRAGGED ME HERE, SEE?"  C.A.P growled irritably and showed his wrist which was still in Ricky's grasp.

"Oh, I didn't even notice!"  Ricky chortled.  "Since we're already here, why don't we ride it?"

"R-Ricky, I don't think it's a good idea..."  C.A.P murmured.

"Why not? Don't tell me, you're scared?"  Ricky teased.

"What?! No! It's just that-"

"Next please."  An employee said.

Ricky quickly pulled C.A.P through the gate.

By the rollercoaster, you could see two people playing rock-paper-scissors.

"YAY! I WIN!!"  Kevin cheered.  "I get to sit next to ~~~~~~!!"

You chuckled.  "I never knew it was such an honor to sit next to me."

"It is!"

You walked towards an empty seat and sat down.

"Let's sit together, ok oppa?"  Kyung Mi asked.

L. Joe glared at Kevin who was skipping merrily towards your cart before sprinting towards the cart.

"O-oppa?!"

Just before Kevin reached the cart, L. Joe shoved passed him and sat down next to you.  You blinked in surprise.

"Y-YAH!!"  Kevin shouted.  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

L. Joe reached up and pulled down the safety bars, preventing you and him from leaving.  Kevin grabbed the bars and attempted to pry the bars open but to his dismay, they were locked into place.

"But I won!!"  Kevin whined.

"Too bad. You snooze, you lose~"  L. Joe stuck his tongue out tauntingly.

Kevin growled and glared at L. Joe before dragging himself towards another empty cart.

"ing sly bastard."  Kevin muttered as he planted his on the seat.

"I heard you!!!"  L. Joe shouted.

"I don't care!!!"  Kevin retorted.

Kyung Mi hesitated before walking over to Kevin's cart and sitting next to him.

"Um, anneyong!"  Kyung Mi greeted.

Kevin glanced at Kyung Mi and nodded before crossing his arms and looking straight ahead at you.  'I really wanted to sit next to you...'

Kyung Mi followed his eyes and found him staring at you.  'Does he like her?? He must be blind or something... there's a heart-stopping, gorgeous girl sitting next to him but he's only looking at that average girl?'

(Meanwhile~)

"R-RICKYY."  C.A.P breathed.

"Come on hyung, we're already inside, can't go out anymore."  Ricky smirked victoriously.

Ricky dashed towards one of the remaining vacant seats at the back of the roller coaster and sat down.  He then waved C.A.P over.  C.A.P sighed dejectedly.  'I hope everything turns out well...' 

After all the seats were occupied, the employee walks towards the ride, pulling down the safety bars and saying in a monotonous tone, "Please keep your hands, arms, and legs in the compartment at all times. Enjoy the ride."

C.A.P gulped when she walked towards the machinery that starts the ride.

"Kyaaa, start, start, start!!!"  Ricky chanted anxiously.

C.A.P gripped the safety bars.  'Don't start, don't start, don't startt!!'

The employee pressed a red button and the roller coaster jolted alive.  C.A.P uttered a soft, horrified whimper as the roller coaster began its journey towards a high drop point.

"Hyung, you ok? You're looking kind of pale."  Ricky asked while swinging his feet in the cart.

"I..."  C.A.P couldn't find the ability to string his words together.

"I?"  Ricky asked.

C.A.P glared at Ricky and took a huge gulp of air before shouting, "I'M ING AFRAID OF HEIGHTS."

Ricky's eyes widened to the point where his eye could pop right out of its socket.  "MWOH?! THEN WHY ARE YOU RIDING A ROLLER COASTER?!"

"ARE YOU A ING IDIOT?! YOU DRAGGED ME--" C.A.P fell silent.

"Hyung?"  Ricky asked.  He looked ahead and released what caught his hyung's tongue.  They were at the top of the tracks.

"Don't worry hyung! I'm here for you!"  Ricky grabbed his arm and gave it an assuring squeeze.

The roller coaster began tilting forward and at a forceful speed, rolled downwards.

C.A.P opened his mouth to let out a shrill scream but his screams were all trapped in his throat.

"WEEEE!!!"  Ricky yelled, letting go off C.A.P's arm and letting his two hands be taken freely in the wind.

C.A.P reflexively reached out and grabbed onto one of Ricky's free hand, putting all his fears into one bone crushing grip.

"OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, HYUNGGGGGG!"  Ricky screamed in agony and tried to pull away from his death grip.  Ricky twisted his hand and tried to shake his hand off his own hand but instead of releasing Ricky's now blue hand, his grip grew even tighter.  Ricky gave up and ended up screaming the rest of the ride.

When the ride was finally over, everyone began to pile out of the roller coaster and meet at the exit.

"That was fun!!"  You squeaked.

"Fun? You were screaming your head off!! I think you made me deaf."  L. Joe teased and cupped his ears.  You slapped him playfully.  "Yah!!"  "Just kidding, calm down!"  L. Joe chuckled.

"L. JOE, YOU BASTARD."

You and L. Joe glanced towards Kevin who was stomping towards the both of you with Kyung Mi following behind.

"NOT ONLY DID YOU STEAL MY SEAT NEXT TO ~~~~~~, YOU FORCED ME TO SIT NEXT TO HER!!"  Kevin screeched and pointed to Kyung Mi.

"Huh?"  You furrowed your eyebrows, puzzled.

"Why was sitting next to Kyung Mi so bad?"  L. Joe asked.

Kevin reached over to his left arm and pulled his sleeve up.  You gasped while L. Joe grimaced.  Four red nail imprints appeared on Kevin's triceps.  One of the imprints were obviously bleeding.

"Whoa..."  L. Joe murmured.

"That looks so... painful, what happened??"  You asked, concerned.

"Well, when the roller coaster went down the hill, this girl over here grabbed my arm and started digging her nails into my flesh!"  Kevin hissed, glaring at Kyung Mi.  "You lacerated my arm!!"

"I was scared and you didn't let me hug you..."  Kyung Mi defended.  "I had to do something to comfort myself!"

"You could have dug your acute nails into the safety bars!"  Kevin growled.

Suddenly, Ricky shouted, "Guys! Help me!!"

Everyone looked in the direction of Ricky to see Ricky dragging C.A.P towards the group.  C.A.P eyes were shut tight and his face was pale with a tinge of green.

Soohyun blinked in curiosity.  "What happened to you, man?"

C.A.P meekly looked up.  "It's... all Ricky’s... fault."

"Hyung!!"  Ricky petulantly whined.  "I didn't know you were afraid of heights!!"

AJ laughed.  "I never knew the fearless C.A.P was afraid of heights!"  C.A.P sent a glare at AJ.

"Ricky! Bring C.A.P oppa here!"  You pointed to a nearby bench.

Ricky obediently staggered towards the bench and laid C.A.P on the bench.  C.A.P was sweating profusely.

You pulled out a handkerchief and started dabbing C.A.P's face.  "Oppa, are you going to be alright?"

C.A.P nodded.  "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I just need to calm my nerves for a while..."

"Do you want water?"  You asked.

"Please."  C.A.P smiled.

"Yah! Someone give me water!!"  You shouted to the bystanding gangs.

"I'LL GET IT!!"  Ricky called and ran off.  Moments later, Ricky hurried over with a puddle of water in his cupped hands.

"Quickly hyung, drink!!!"  Ricky instructed and moved his hand closer to his lips.

You shook your head and gently pushed Ricky's hand away from C.A.P.  "Wae?"  Ricky asked, befuddled.

"You seriously expect C.A.P oppa to drink out of your hands? Did you even wash your hands?"  You interrogated him.

Ricky bit his lip and sheepishly shook his head.

"Why didn't you just buy him bottled water?"

"BECAUSE! They make it so damn expensive. I mean, seven fifty for water? Two words, rip off."  Ricky said.  "You can just get water from the bathroom sink for free!!"

You face-palmed yourself.  "Oh, Ricky..."

"Here, noona!"  Dongho came running with bottled water and handed it to you. 

You blink and took it out of his hands.  "Thanks, Dongho."

You uncapped the bottle and gave it to C.A.P.  "Drink!"  C.A.P took baby sips and relaxed himself.

"Bathroom water?"  Dongho raised his eyebrow at Ricky.

"It's free though!!"  Ricky pouted.

"Cheapskate!"  Dongho teased and laughed.

Ricky hissed and Dongho and looked down in embarrassment.  Once Ricky looked down, he remembered the puddle of water that was slowly dripping out of his hands.  With a mischievous grin, Ricky flung his cup hands at Dongho, splashing him with water. 

"Ahhhh!!"  Dongho yelped.

Ricky doubled over in laughter at Dongho's bewildered expression.

"Yah! You're dead!"  Dongho hollered and ran towards Ricky.  Ricky let out a high pitched scream before sprinting away from the infuriated Dongho.

You laughed at the two boys that were becoming closer before averting your attention to C.A.P.

"Are you feeling better now?"  You asked.

C.A.P nodded.  "Like I said, nothing to be worried about."

The rest of the gangs walked over and encircled you and C.A.P.  "Are you feeling alright now?"  Kiseop asked.

C.A.P nodded.  "GOOD!"  Niel commented.  "Now we get to ride more rides!!"  You eyed Niel with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"  Niel asked.  "Don't judge me!"

You laughed.  "Let's gather up Ricky and Dongho first, agreed?"  "Agreed!"  Everyone chorused.

Everyone began scouring the area in search of them.  Kyung Mi wondered the area, casually sauntering around until she heard a distant yelling. 

"Guys, I think I found them."  Kyung Mi stated.  Everyone gathered around Kyung Mi.  "Where?"  Hoon asked.  "Listen and you'll know."  Kyung Mi instructed.

Everyone fell silent and indeed, you could hear two familiar voices shouting. 

"Definitely them."  Eli confirmed.  "Let's go!"  You said and began jogging towards the voices.  When you reached the scene, everything was hectic.  You watched as Dongho chased Ricky around a table at an out-door restaurant.  People began to crowd around the two to watch the bizarre scene.

"What are they doing?! Don't they know they're making a scene?"  Chunji flung his hands in the air.

"GET YOUR OVER HERE!!!"  Dongho huffed.

"NO!!"  Yelled the pitiful, exhausted Ricky.  "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" 

A whistle was blown.  "Make way!!"  Yelled a voice.

You turned your head to the voice and your eyes rounded.  'Oh no, the park security!'

The security ran over to the two boys.  "Stop, you hooligans!!"  Ricky and Dongho simply ignored the security and continued their chase game around the table.  "You leave us no choice!"  They ran up to them, grabbed their arms, and wrested them off the ground.

"YAH! PUT ME DOWN!!"  Dongho yelled.

"Keep him away from meee!!!"  Ricky pleaded.

You, Teen Top, and U-Kiss came running towards them.  "Take them away-"  "NOOO!!!"  You, Teen Top, and U-Kiss chorused.

You were the first to reach the area.  You ran in front of the security before they could drag Dongho and Ricky away.

"You can't kick them out!!"  "We have to they were running amuck and bothering the people here."  The man nodded his head to the crowd of amused people.

"How about we take them down?"  Kiseop smirked, causing the girls that were watching to swoon over him.

"Do you want to get banned?"  You snapped.  "Please? We promise to keep them under control."

The men exchanged glances before nodding.  "Fine, but if they cause trouble again, we aren’t giving them another chance."

"Thank you!!!"  You beamed.  They released the two and left.

Soohyun trudged over to Dongho with laser eyes.  Dongho gulped.  "H-hey hyung- OWW!!!"  Soohyun snagged and pulled on Dongho's ear.  "What were you thinking?! Running around like a pabo."  Soohyun reprimended.

Ricky snickered as he watched amusedly as was Dongho being railed relentlessly by Soohyun.  Suddenly, a large shadow casted down from behind him.  "Oh, Ricky~" The voice sang.  Ricky stiffened and a qualm sensation bursted throughout Ricky's body.  He slowly turned around to meet the piercing eyes of no one other than his hyung, C.A.P.

"Anneyong, h-hyung! I see you've gotten better!"  Ricky stuttered.

"Yes, yes I have gotten better..."  C.A.P reached out and clouted the back of Ricky's head.  "OWW!! HYUNGGGG."  Ricky moaned in pain.  C.A.P looked up to meet Soohyun's gaze. They both smirked at each other before proceeding with their scolding.

After a few minutes of severe rebuking, You, Teen Top, and U-Kiss began searching for rides to go on.

While walking, Kyung Mi spotted a haunted house labyrinth.  Her eyes twinkled and she quickly called to everyone's attention.  "Let's go in there!!"

You glanced at the haunted house and your blood ran cold.  You could see nothing but darkness through the opening with torn fabric floating about it.

"H-how about we go in that???"  You pointed to the tea cup ride.  "But I want to go in the haunted house!!"  Kyung Mi whined.  "With L. Joe oppa!!"  She added.

You rolled your eyes.  'Now I definitely don't want to go in the haunted house.' "You guys can go I'll be on the tea cup ride."

You turned to leave but someone grabbed your wrist.  You looked back to see L. Joe.  "If we go ride something, we ride it together."

You softened at L. Joe's solicitous words.

"But I want to go in there..."  Kyung Mi pouted.  "And I want to ride the tea cups."  You said. 

"I know!"  Ricky said.  "We'll settle this with rock-paper-scissors!"  "Oh, that reminds me. You owe me a soda."  Dongho smirked.

Ricky gaped.  'Crap! I reminded him.'  "Fine, fine."  Ricky waved his hand in dismissal.

"So how about it? Rock-paper-scissors?"  You raised your fist.  "Sure then."  Kyung Mi also raised her fist. 

'Please, oh PLEASE let me win!!'  You thought.

On the count of three, both your hands went down. You played scissors while Kyung Mi played paper.

"YES!! THANK YOUU!!"  You hopped around giddily.

Kyung Mi frowned.  "I guess we can go after the tea cup ride..."  You froze in your spot.  'A-after?!'  "Um... actually... I wanted to go ride the... the uhh..."  You glanced around frantically, looking for a ride when your eyes landed on the Ferris Wheel.  "THE FERRIS WHEEL!!! I WANT TO RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL AFTER!!!"

"Mwoh?! Don't be selfish b-, ~~~~~~, we're going to the haunted house after the tea cup!"  Kyung Mi pursed her lips ill-temperedly.  "But-"  "~~~~~~, could it be that you're scared of ghosts?"  Changjo asked with wide eyes.

Your eyes widened and you quickly shook your head.  "I'm not scared of ghosts!! That's preposterous!!"  "Then why won't you go in?"  You bit your lip.  'I don't want to tell them that I'm... UGH, it's too embarrassing to even think of it!'  "I-it's a secret! But I can't go in there no matter what!!"  You stated, looking at each one of them with a distressed expression.

Everyone was baffled at your response, all wondering what your secret was till L. Joe spoke out.  "~~~~~~ doesn't need to go in the haunted house."  You let out a sigh of relief.  "MWOH?! Waee, I thought you said everyone had to go together!"  Kyung Mi yelled.  "There must be an important reason why ~~~~~~ can't go in... let's not force her."  L. Joe collectively said.  "That's not fair!"  Kyung Mi whined.  "You're changing the rules for her!!"  L. Joe glanced your way.  "It this secret of yours a huge deal to you??"  You nodded.  L. Joe looked back at Kyung Mi.  "If C.A.P doesn't need to ride roller coasters or anything to high, then ~~~~~~ doesn't need to go in the haunted house. Right, C.A.P?"  L. Joe glanced towards C.A.P's direction.  "Uh... sure."  C.A.P nodded.

Kyung Mi glared menacingly at you.  You blinked at her.  'Why is she glaring at me?'  'I hate how he treats her oh so special.'  Kyung Mi turned around and started stomping towards the tea cups.

"TO THE TEA CUPS!!!"  Ricky raised his fist and started marching towards the tea cups.

Dongho ran up to Changjo.  "Yah, is he always this... weird?"  Changjo laughed.  "Pretty much."

"Well, like what Ricky said... TO THE TEA CUPS!!"  You imitated Ricky and started marching towards the tea ups with your fist raised.

Everyone chuckled at your silliness and walked over to the Tea Cups.  While marching, someone grabbed your hand and pulled you back.  You stiffened and looked back but relaxed when you saw L. Joe.  "Wae?"  You asked.  "Since I helped you out of going in there..."  L. Joe nodded his head towards the haunted house.  "I want to know why you can't go in."  You blushed at the mere thought of your phobia.  "Uh... I can't... let's go to the tea cups! It's going to start soon!!"  You said and ran towards the ride.  "Wait!!"  L. Joe called out but you disregarded his calls.

'Why can't she tell me her secret...?'  L. Joe frowned.  'She should be able to trust me with it...'  With a sigh, L. Joe dragged himself to the Tea Cups.

You looked back at L. Joe with a pained expression plastered on your face.  'Sorry oppa... it's not that I don't trust you, I just don't want anyone to know about it...'  You sighed.  Suddenly, you felt bristled and you shuddered.  'I feel as if someone is watching me...'  You looked around warily but saw no one.  You decided to wave your instincts away, thinking you were hallucinating.  You glanced back at L. Joe who was very near the ride, looking awfully depressed.  'Sorry oppa...'

"You came just in time!"  Kyung Mi squeaked.  Her mood reverted back to normal.

They were next in line.  The employee opened the gate for them to enter.  Everyone piled into the tea cups and the ride started whirling.

After the ride was over, you, Teen Top, and U-Kiss went and rode on many other rides.  After riding, they stopped to get some lunch.

Dongho sauntered towards Ricky who was chowing down on a burger.

"Where's my soda~?"  Dongho smirked.  Ricky blinked.  "Ovah there."  Ricky said with a full mouth and pointed to a shop.  "You're supposed to buy it for me!"  Dongho said.  Ricky dug into his pocket and pulled around two crisp dollar bills and gave it to Dongho.  "Enjoy."  Ricky said before biting into his burger again.  Dongho stared at the money before smirking.  "Let's play again later!"  Ricky rolled his eyes and shooed him away.  Dongho grinned and skipped over to the shop to buy a soda.  "Let's play again later!"  Ricky mimicked and bit into his sandwich with a grunt.

After lunch, all of you wandered the overcrowded lanes.  While walking, you spotted a stand with basketball hoops and stuffed animals filling the shelves.  Your eyes caught onto a hello kitty plushy that was looking your way, almost telling you to win her.

"Guys, I'm going to win myself a plushy!"  You announced and jogged towards the stand.

"One basketball, please!"  "One dollar, please!"  You gave him a dollar and in exchange, he handed you a basketball.  "Good luck."  He said and stepped back.

You stared at the hoop and noticed it seemed farther then you remembered. 

'Here goes nothing.'  You thought and shot the basketball.  The basketball danced around the rim of the hoop before falling off.  

You cursed under your breath.  "Another ball!"  You handed him another dollar and he gladly made the exchange.  You positioned the ball and was about to toss it when someone snatched the ball from your hands.

"Yah!"  You shouted and turned to meet eyes with L. Joe.  "You at basketball, even when you were seven!"  L. Joe stated.  You blushed crimson red.  "So you think that you can do it?"  L. Joe smirked.  "Of course I can."  "Oh yeah? You try then, hot shot."  You nodded to the hoop and crossed your arms.  L. Joe faced the hoop and with one swift motion, shot the basketball into the hoop.  You stared in awe.  'Ohmygosh, he got it in!!!'  L. Joe looked at you with a hubris smirk.  "I told you~" You harrumphed and murmured, "show off."  L. Joe chuckled. 

"Congratulations! Which prize would you like to claim??"  "Which stuffed animal do you want?"  L. Joe asked you.  You looked up and pointed to the hello kitty plushy.  The man reached out and picked up the plushy.  "This one?"  You nodded fervently.  He handed you the plushy and you took the plushy.  "Thank you!!"  The man nodded.  "You're lucky you've got a boyfriend that cares so much about you."  You and L. Joe flushed red.  "A-ani! He isn't my boyfriend-" 

Kevin appeared behind you and flung his arm around your shoulder.  "Yeah, he isn't her boyfriend. I am."  L. Joe gawped at you and Kevin.  "M-mwoh?!"  L. Joe asked in disbelief.  Your eyes were as wide as apples.  "W-what- NO!"  You face went into a deeper shade of red and you quickly removed Kevin's arm off your shoulder.

Kyung Mi suddenly appeared from behind L. Joe and hugged him.  "And this is my boyfriend~"  L. Joe stiffened.  You glared at Kyung Mi.  'Don't touch him...'

The man stared flabbergasted at the scene.  "Umm... ok?"

Kevin also hugged you and you flinched at the sudden skin ship.  "K-kevin, what are you doing??"  You felt your heart pounding against your chest.

L. Joe snapped as he saw Kevin hug you so closely.  He unconsciously shoved Kyung Mi off him.

"Ooof."  Kyung Mi fell on her .  She stared at L. Joe in utter mortification.  'H-he shoved me...! He never did that before. To me, especially!!'

L. Joe pried Kevin off you and punched him square in the face.  You gasped.  'Ohmygosh... he punched him!!'

Hoon immediately ran towards L. Joe and pushed him away from him.  "Yah! What do you think you're doing?!"

Kyung Mi glared stood up and glared at you.  'You... YOU CHANGED MY OPPA!!!'  Kyung Mi snatched one of the basket balls from the stand and threw it at you.  Just it the nick of time, you saw the basketball and ducked.  Unfortunately, the ball ended up hitting Hoon.

"Oww!!"  Hoon yelped.  "Who threw that?!"  He looked back to see Kyung Mi standing there with wide, frightened eyes.

"Did you..?"  Hoon asked, slightly taken back.  Kyung Mi immediately shook her head.  "Uhh... HE DID IT!!"  Kyung Mi framed, pointing to poor Niel.  "Did what?"  Niel asked.  Hoon stomped over to Niel and snatched his collar into his fist.  "Don't feign innocence."  He snarled and raised his fist.  C.A.P ran up to stop Hoon but ended up taking the blow for Niel.  Niel's eyes widened then narrowed with pure acrimony.  "How DARE you hurt my hyung!!!"

And thus started a remorseless fight.  Fists were thrown in all direction.  You struggled to stop the fight and evade incoming fists.  "Guys, stop!! This is malfeasance!!"  But they were too concentrated in the fight to pay you any attention.

People began to beset the two gangs, watching the fight curiously. 

'Oh no, if we're gathering this much attention, then-' in all the commotion, a distinct whistle was heard being blown.  You felt panic erupt in your body.  'They're here!!'

"Make way!!"  "Move it!!"  The security yelled at the rows of bystanders. 

'If they recognize us, we're ban from here for good!!'  You turned to the fighting gangs and yelled at the top of your lungs, "GUYS, STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!"  That did the trick they all stared at you, alarmed at your outburst.  "LOOK!!!"  You pointed to the crowd where the security men almost reached the battlefield.  Teen Top and U-Kiss eye's widened. 

"RUNNN!!!!"  Ricky shouted and started sprinting the opposite way, pushing observers out of the way.  Everyone promptly followed after Ricky.

"Yah! Stop there!!"  The security finally pushed through the crowd and chased after them.

After running for a few minutes, everyone became exhausted but the security men were still hot on their trail.

"I don't want to run anymoree..."  Changjo gasped for air, his legs about to give in.

Kyung Mi scrutinized the familiar area and spotted the haunted house.  'Perfect,' she thought.  'We can hide in there AND I get to see how scary the haunted house it!! I just got to get ~~~~~~ in without her knowing.'

"Guys! I know a hiding place. Follow me!!"  She grabbed your hands and pulled you in towards the haunted house.  You obediently followed, unaware of her intension.  Everyone followed Kyung Mi and you into the haunted house.  One you stepped foot into the eerie place, you were engulfed in pure darkness.  Your eyes widened in realization.  Your knees began to tremble but you kept on running- not that you had a choice since Kyung Mi was dragging you through the whole maze.  

Suddenly, Kyung Mi released your hand and you toppled towards the ground.  You landed with a loud thud.  You heard footsteps running past you and then silence.  You desperately looked in all directions for any members of Teen Top or U-Kiss but none were present. 

Then reality dawned on you.

You were all alone...

In the haunted house.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNEYOHAESEYOO READERS.
MIAN, MIAN, MIANHEE FOR THE LATE UPDATE. Q.Q

But don't worry, we made sure to make it EXTRA long. :D
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. ^^

(If you lovely readers want to blame someone, blame school... hiss...)

-Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3