Welcome Back!!!

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

It was finally the weekends!!!!!

You were comfortably snuggling into your warm, cozy bed when you heard shuffling noises in your living room.  Your eyes shot opened and you quickly sat up and stared at your closed door. 

'Oh my gawd... a burglar!?'  You thought.

Your ears perked up as you attentively listened to the shuffling noises in the living room.  You heard soft murmurs coming from downstairs.  One of the voices was high pitched and the other was low pitched.

'So there are two of them...'  You noted.

Your eyes widened as you heard footsteps climbing up the stairs and towards your room.

'I'll surprise attack them.'  You smirked and quickly laid back in bed and pretended to sleep.

You heard the door creak open.  You peeked with one eye to see two figures poking their heads from behind the door and observing you.

"Jagiya, she's still sleeping..."  The person with the low pitched voice whispered.

'That voice... sounds so familiar...'  You furrowed your eyebrows and concentrated to identify the person that held a similar voice.

"Aww... she looks so cute when she sleeps, I just want to pinch her cheeks!"  The person with the high pitched voice squealed.

'OH MY GAWD, THIS VOICE!!!'  Your eyes shot opened and you jumped out of bed and ran towards the two people.

"MOMMY!! DADDY!!"  You squealed.

Your dad pushed opened the door and opened his arms.  You ran into them and he lifted you into the air.  A ear-to-ear grin grew on your face as your dad began to spin you around the room.

"Weeee!!"  You squealed as he began to spin faster.

"Yobo, put her down, you might hurt our precious angel!"  Your mom said while smiling.

"Araso araso."  Your dad obediently halted around and gently placed you back on the floor.

"MOMMY!!"  You yelled and ran over to give her a bear hug.

Your mom smiled brightly and squeezed you.

"Now now, don't choke her!"  Your dad joked.

Your mom pouted and released her death grip around you.

"You guys are late."  You pouted.

"Mianhe angel, we got so busy."  Your dad said and your mom nodded her head and sighed.

"Well, at least you guys are here now!"  You smiled.

"Ne! We have LOTS of catching up to do."  Your mom said and seized you into another death hug.

"Mommy.. can't... *gasp* ... breath.."  Your mom immediately released her grip. 

"Mianhe angel."  Your mom apologised.  "It's just that I missed you soooo much!!"

Your dad rolled his eyes.  "Jagiya, ~~~~~~ didn't eat breakfast yet, she's probably starving."

"Oh, how about I cook something for you to eat?"  Your mom suggested.

"Ani! I'm not hungry-"  Like on cue, your tummy growled.

You looked down and turned light pink.

"See, you are hungry! Go wash up and I'll make you something to eat."  Your mom instructed.

"Ne~"  You said and skipped over to the bathroom.

-------------

After washing up, you hopped down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Mmmm... smells good!"  You said and your lips.

"Done!"  She said and handed you a stack of pancakes.

You poured syrup over your pancakes and began to devour the fluffy breakfast.

"Yah, don't eat so fast, its not lady like."  Your mom scolded.

'Oh right... mommy wants me to be girly.'  You remembered and began to eat slowly.

"Straighten your back."  She ordered.

You did as told and continued to eat. 

-------------------

After you were done eating, you washed the dishes and joined your parents on the coach in the living room.

"So angel, hows school? Are you the top student in your classes? Did you make new friends yet?"  Your dad pelted you with questions.

"School's fine, yes I am the top student in my class, and yes-" 

"KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK"

"I'll get it..."  You sighed and walked towards the door.

'Who's interupting my family time??'  You thought.

You opened the door to see teen top standing there.

"Hey noona!!!"  Ricky greeted.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?"  You asked.

"What do you mean? You invited us yesterday."  C.A.P gave you a weird look.

'Oh crap, I forgot!!'  You mentally slapped yourself.

"Angel, who's at the door?"  Your dad called.

"They're-"  "We're her friends!"  L. Joe announced.

You eyed L. Joe.  "Why'd you say that for!?"  You whispered.

"What? You're embarrased that we're your friends?"  L. Joe whispered back with a pout.

You softened.  "It's not that, it's just... my parents expect me to be all girly and innocent... just promise me you guys won't say anything that makes me non-girly, araso?" 

They understood you situation and nodded.

"Good, now follow me."  You instructed.

-------------------

You walked into the house with teen top close behind you.

'MOMMY!"  You squealed like a little girl.

"Wow... she's good."  Changjo whispered to them and they all agreed.

"These are me friend!"  You said with a cute smile.  "This is L. Joe oppa, C.A.P oppa, Chunji oppa, Niel oppa, Changjo oppa, and Ricky oppa."  You said and pointed to them, they stared at you with wide eyes.

'OPPA!?'  They simultaneously thought.

Your parents faced them and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma and ahjussi."  They greeted and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, thanks for being ~~~~~~ friends, she haven't had a friend in a long time since the incident happened-"  Your dad eyes widened and he quickly covered his mouth.

"Incident? What incident?"  You furrowed your eyebrows.

"S-so angel, h-how did you meet you new f-friends??"  Your mom quickly asked.

You immediately forgot what your dad said.  "I met them at school! Some mean girls were bullying me and they helped me!" You gleefully answered.

"Wahh, thanks for saving my angel."  Your dad said.

"Anytime."  Chunji smirked.

"But noona didn't really need our help, she's an awesome fighter! She fought five gangsters and won!"  Ricky added.

"MWOH!?"  Your mom and dad gaped.

You quickly turned your head to Ricky and gave him the 'fix this mess or I will kill you' look.

He gulped.  "I-I... ummm... JUST KIDDING!! Ahehe..."  He said awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

You faced-palmed yourself.  "Mommy, daddy, he was kidding, how can a little girl like me beat up five scary gangsters?"  You said and blinked innocently.

"Yeah, how could you beat up five gangsters? I can't believe I fell for that!"  Your dad said and broke out into a laughing fit.

"Yeah! Good one Ricky ah!"  Your mom also broke out into a laughing fit and elbowed your dad.

You and Ricky sighed in relief.

"What are you guys doing just standing there? Come join us on the couch."  Your dad said and patted the empty seat. 

You sat next to your parents while the rest of teen top ran over and fought for the remaining seats available.  Everyone rushed in and took all the remaining spots before Changjo could sit down.  He pouted and sat on the floor.

----------------------

After hours of chatting, the sun began to set and teen top had to go.  You and your parents followed them out the door and waved until they all drove off on their motocycles and dissapeared.

"They seem really nice."  Your dad acknowledged.

"I was expecting some cute girls to be your friends though..."  Your mom murmured.

You gave your mom a look then smiled.  "I like them for the way they are, all the girls at school were mean to me."  

"Awww."  Your mom cooed.  "I'm glad you met them then."  Your mom said while she carressed your cheek.

You smiled brightly.  "I'm tired, I'll go sleep first."

"Araso, sweet dreams angel!"  Your dad said.

"Night!"  You waved and skipped upstairs.

"Our daughter, nomu kiaowo!"  Your mom squealed and leaned her head on her husbands' shoulder.

----------------------

You entered your room and plopped onto your bed with your tummy laying down flat and your face tiled to the side.

'I can't believe they're back! I missed them so much!"  You giggled and softly drummed your feet on the bed.

'But.. I wish I didn't have to act like this infront of them... it's so tiring.'  You thought.

'But I don't care, I'll do anything for them."  You vowed and drifted off into dreamland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!! Finished next chapter!! xD  Your parents are back, wahh~~!!  Thank you for reading and subscribing, Love you guys!! -Pinklollipop & Cookiesx3