The Mysterious Boy.

Do You Remember Me~? ~Forgotten Memories~

You see yourself when you were 7 years old.  You were standing by a park full of kids.  You didn't know why you were here exactly, but it seems you are looking for someone.  Then you saw on a swing, a little boy gazing into the sky.  You seemed extremely excited by the meer sight of him.  You sprinted towards him waving and calling him.  As he tilted his head back and saw you, a wide smile grew on his face as he waved.  Suddenly, you heard a man shout "GET HIM!!!". A man in black shot out from his van, grabbed the boy, threw him into the van and drove off.  Your eye's widen in horror as you turned to run after the van until you miserably tripped over and sprawled onto the sidewalk. 

You eyes began to water as you stared out to the road and couldn't find the van.  "No..." you whispered in disbelief "NOOOO!!!"

"NOOOO!!!" You shot up from bed yelling.

You glanced at the clock as a drop of sweat slid down your cheek.  '3:24 A.M...' you sighed to yourself and laid back in bed.  'Who are you? And why do you keep appearing in my dreams?' You thought back to the little boy sitting on the swing.

Then slowly, your eyes draped down.  You were once again sound asleep. 

You saw the little boy again and he was staring blankly at you.  You tilted your head in confusion.  "Excuse me, do I know you?" You asked politly.  The boy ignored you and continued to stare at you.  "Ummm, hello?" You waved your hand infront of his face.  He blinked at you as tears welled in his eyes.  "Omo, gwenchanayo?" You asked him with worry filling your eyes.  He opened his mouth to say something, but all you heard from him was a ringing sound. You confusingly stared at him.  "Ring" he noised again.  Right infront of your eyes, he began to slowly vanish.  Your eyes widen as you attempted to save him but before you could do anything, he was gone. 

Your eyes opened to find your alarm clock ringing.  As you struggled to find the snooze button but accidentally slapped the alarm clock causing it to fall off your night stand and landing it on your head.  You winced and glared at the fallen alarm clock that was still ringing.  You groaned, picked up the alarm clock and turned it off.  You set the clock on the night stand and went straight for the bathroom to freshen up.

It was the first day of school.  After combing your hair and getting dressed, you ran downstairs to find the kitchen empty.  You turned your head to the counter and noticed a letter, it reads:

               Angel~

We'll be going on a business trip for a month or so , there is one month worth of money on the counter 

love you,

                                                                                                                                       ~ mom & dad <3

You sighed heavily, 'there they go again~' you thought.  You picked up the bundled up dollars and slid it into you safe, grabbed your bag and a apple, locked the door behind you and strode over to the bus stop.

While waiting for the bus to arrive, you gloomly stared into the sky and thought about the boy that always seams to appear in your dreams.  Your thoughts were interupted by the sound of crunching gravel as the Bus pulled up next to you.  You greeted the driver, sat at the back of the bus and looked out the window waiting for the bus to take you to your new school, T.O.P High School.

When you arrived, you stepped off the bus and glanced at the school.  The school looked pretty decent.  The first thing you notice was on one of the brick walls, the word 'TEEN TOP' was spray painted across the wall. 

You tilted your head and stared at the words.  'Teen Top..?' you curiously thought 'I wonder what that means'.  You shrugged and strode off into the school. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first story I ever wrote and I know that the first chapter is kind of short... I'll try to make the chapter longer as I write more :D -Pinklollipop

NOTICE: we wont be able to post new chapters that fast.. but we'll get it in as soon as we can :) school, homework is driving us crazy x_x... also we will try to upload every day or every other day~~ we sincerly apologiez and hope you readers will understand ^^ ~~ Cookiesx3 

WE LOVE YOU READERS!!!!! please continue reading :)
and please comment and post :D 

                                                                  ~ <3 Cookiesx3 & Pinklollipop ;)