Yoon Ra

Beauty and the Geek

 

 

Luhan’s POV

 

Yoon Ra.

My first love.

She was my all.

I loved her with everything I own, with everything I am.  

 

We were deeply in love.

Yet we kept our love secret for many months.  

 

But eventually, my father caught up with us hanging around together. Soon as I realized that he knew, I warned Yoon Ra to get the hell out from Seoul and run away from my household as far as possible.

Yet she stayed by my side. I was glad to have such a wonderful girlfriend. When I thought that my father’s bad intention towards her started to fade, I began to hang out with her more. But then I realized that it was none other than a chance for farewells.  

She died the very next day. I was traumatized over and over again.

 

I can’t do anything. I can’t sleep, eat or even live. Suicide came into my mind.  I wanted to rebel but I had no strength for it. I was mentally broken from that moment on.  

But thankfully my friends were there to comfort me. Day by day, I could finally overcome that trauma.

 

Now, what connections did Yoon Ra had with Eun Gi?  

Frankly, I know everything about Eun Gi. The moment So Ra said that I deserved a Grammy, I suppose those words were true. And I knew Eun Gi said that her only friend was Lay before she met me and my friends. But that wasn’t the complete truth.

 

To explain about everything; who Yoon Ra is and her relation to Eun GI, let me first tell you a story about two best friends. Let’s just call them Rara and Gigi.

Rara was the only person who was by Gigi’s side the whole time. She didn’t bully her when everyone else did. And she accepted Gigi for who she was. Gigi came from a bad family background. She was poor and she was bullied here and there.

 

They shared many secrets and they were so close back then. I wished I have someone like her in my life. Their closeness was so great, nothing could break them apart. They would always go together, eat together. They would mostly do anything together.

If I was her, I would cry if I lose my best friend.  But then they were forced to drift apart. They didn’t do anything together. Heck they didn’t even talk to each other. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not because one of them made a mistake.

 

But it’s because they can’t.  

And it’s because of me.

Yes, as you might have guessed. Yoon Ra, my ex lover, was Eun Gi's best friend. Why did she say that Lay was her only friend I ask you? Here's the answer.

 

I addressed myself as Eun Gi's knight in shining armor. She thought that I was only joking the moment I said that, but here's the truth to all this fairy tale things.

The one in the car accident wasn't only her mother.

 

Eun Gi was in it too.

 

How? How come he doesn't remember? How come I know?

I'll answer those later. But first, I'll tell you who I really am.

 

I, Luhan, am the future heir of the famous Grey Group. And by that I must know all of my father's workers and trusted advisors.

Seo Kwon Jo worked as a manager at Grey Company. Yes, Seo Kwon Jo, Eun Gi's father. He was also my closest advisor back then, I even called him uncle.

I've known about Eun Gi ever since I met Yoon Ra. Me and Eun Gi had met for a couple of times but she doesn't remember me.

 

And then it happened, the car accident. And my precious Yoon Ra was gone. Like I told you, I was in a deep, deep grief.

I even remembered Eun Gi, coming to visit Yoon Ra's grave with tears in her eyes. She looked so energetic and happy back then, but the moment I saw her at Yoon Ra's grave, she looked so fragile and painful.

 

I wanted to befriended her, for a good intention. I don't want her to hate me. Because I know she would if I told her about my issue with Yoon Ra.

But before I got the chance, Kwon Jo ahjussi called me, saying that Eun Gi and her wife got in a car accident.

Everyone believed that Mrs. Seo was dead, and everynone knew that Eun Gi was unconcious, but alive.

But the thing was, alike her mom, she got amnesia.

 

I didn't want this. I was almost at the stage of recovering from my trauma and I was this close to being happy again. I don't want Yoon Ra to haunt me again, and I most certainly don't want anyone to hate me.

That was why I made Kwon Jo convince Eun Gi so that she won't remember Yoon Ra, nor the car accident.

 

Eun Gi was Yoon Ra's best friend and I wanted Eun Gi to be happy no matter what.

I don't want anymore tears coming out from her eyes the moment she knew that Yoon Ra was dead, when she believed that her mother was gone.

With a though heart, Kwon Jo obeyed me and convince Eun Gi that she fell from the stairs and hurt her head. But he didn't tell her that her amnesia was actually caused by a car accident along with her mom.

 

But he did tell her that her mom was dead. Yoon Ra? He kept it secret.

That was when I kept on watch for her every tracks. But what I don't know is that her father turned drunk.

I was away from home since I was gone to China, for like three years.

 

So yes, from the moment I met her with her pigtails swinging back and forth on school grounds, I knew it was her.

But I pretended to not know anything.

And the fight with her dad? I pretended to not know him. But I don't know why he didn't remember me. Did my face change so much until he didn't recognize me? I have no idea.

 

My first intentions to befriended Eun Gi was to help her pitiful self. Lay helped too, by sharing me her secrets and offered me to accompany her the moment he was gone.

But I never knew that I would finally fall for her.

 

I'm begging So Ra not to tell on Yoon Ra, or Eun Gi's life will be more miserable than it already is. I don't want her to get hurt. It was already shocking for her that her mother was actually alive. Heck, it was shocking for me too.

Now that Eun Gi is my everything, I don't want to lose her like I lost Yoon Ra.

 

This time, I'm going to fight for her. No matter what it costs.

But I'm not going to let anyone hurt her. I'll slay that person who hurts Eun Gi with my iron sword. For it is I, Luhan, Eun Gi's knight in shining armor.

 


 

So Ra's POV

 

"Y-You bastard!" I screamed to Luhan's face the moment we were alone in his room. "My plan... Ruined! It's because of that stupid fake kiss of yours!" I shrieked.

Fake kiss? Yes, we were kissing. But that was only until Eun Gi, that , came out from her room.

Then Luhan tilted her head, I thought he was going to deepen the kiss at first, but he let go and puts my head near his, so it'll look like we're kissing in front of Eun Gi. Daammnnn that Luhaannnnn!! I want to kiss him so bad.

 

"It's late, you should go." Luhan smirked.

"When I told you I want us to be real outside of this walls, I really mean it you fool!" I cried, tears falling from my eyes.

 

No matter how much I tried to forget Luhan, I can't. I simply love him. I loved him ever since I laid eyes on him. He's just perfect. He's the only one I want. And when I want something, I intend to get it no matter what.

 

"Shut up and stop the acting." Luhan glared at me. "I gave you a peck and it takes more than your childish and clingy behavior for me to really like you."

Ah right, he did give me a peck. Besides, I managed to hurt Eun Gi's feelings by letting her watch our fake show. So I guess I'll let it slide.

 

"Fine, I'll let it slide this time since you gave me a peck. But if you ever try to break us up, I'll tell your dad and I'll definitely tell that about Yoon Ra." She said, her tone was harsh and firm. "Oh, and thank you for the peck. I enjoyed it." I smirked and left his room.

 


 

Luhan's POV

 

I couldn't sleep last night. Nightmares about me losing Eun Gi kept coming and coming. I hate it to bits.

I woke up late and was late for school. I saw Eun Gi today, but she ignored me. Like I was never even there. Sometimes I hate myself to be caught up in this drama, this whole fake relationship.

Why can't I be born in a simple family with no dramas like this?

 

All I wanted was to be with her. Period. But can I do that? No.

Besides, she has Lay by her side. Her boyfriend. Lay, her boyfriend. Lay is her boyfriend. I just can't accept those words.

 

After school ends, I saw her walking together with Lay with her bright smile. They seem to be having fun together.

Are they going somewhere together? I don't know, but I'm going to find out.

I was in my car, ready to spy on them like usual. But I stopped the moment I saw that guy.

 

It was the same guy who I saw at the mall weeks ago.

The one staring at Eun Gi when I bought her a new phone.

Who is he? What is he doing here? Is he going to bring any harm to Eun Gi? Cause he looks like a stalker.

 

No way am I letting him hurt her. I'm going to find out about this guy.