Sorry

Beauty and the Geek

A week in Maldives passed in a dash. You could hear groans and grunts from all around the room as the school trip is over. All students left early on their private jets except for you, EXO M, Vic umma, and 2pm. Luhan offered you to take his private jet along with EXO M, but you've promised to travel with 2pm and Victoria.

"Are you sure about this?" Luhan cupped both your cheeks, looking straight into your eyes.

"Of course I am. Besides, you know them. They won't do anything bad to me." You giggled and pecked his cheek, assuring him. "Besides, I don't feel like being in the same plane as Lay yet." You sighed and moved your gaze to Lay, who was sitting awkwardly beside Xiumin.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him and settle things out." Luhan said firmly and leaned closer to your ear, "I'll let you off with those 2pm beasts after I settle some ground rules for them."

"What ground rules?" You asked.

"You'll see." Luhan smirked as he walked towards 2pm, and you followed suit with a confused face.

 

"Good morning sunbae." Luhan smiled at Nichkhun, "You see, Eun Gi here is my girl." Luhan emphasized the word my girl as he held your hand up high. You blushed at the sight of the 2pm members gawking at both of you.

"And I see that you're going to travel with her back to Seoul. Now, let me set some ground rules." Luhan cleared his throat, "No talking with her, no touching her, no looking at her, no staring at her, no glancing at her, no skin ship what so ever. Got it?"

"Yah!" You whispered to him as you elbowed him, "They are our sunbae, you shouldn't say something like that."

 

Before Luhan could open his mouth to snap back at you, Wooyoung laughed, "Okie dokie Mr. Lu." He gave Luhan a thumbs up and walked closer to him. "We'll take good care of her."

Without a second thought, Wooyoung leaned closer to your ear and whispered huskily, "Let's go baby."

You blushed and the other 2pm members laughed and cheered like their beastly personalities. Luhan glared at Wooyoung and Wooyoung just shrugged. "What? You said no talking. I didn't talk to her," Wooyound smirked, "I whispered to her."

"Come on, let's go guys." Wooyoung winked at Luhan and wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

Luhan widened his eyes, "I said no skin ship!"

"Well, you didn't say I can't flirt with her, did you? Now I'm flirting with her, and this includes flirting." Wooyoung turned around, with his arms still around your shoulders, making you turn around too and walked away from them.

Before Luhan could start World War 3, Taecyeon slung his arm around his shoulders. "Yo, chill man. He's just joking." Taecyeon smirked and walked towards Wooyoung and you.

"Later!" Junho winked at Luhan and followed Taecyeon, along with Chansung and Jun.K.

Nichkhun shook his head as he smiled at Luhan, "See you at Seoul. We'll take care of her." Nichkhun wrapped his hand around Victoria's waist and both of them left Luhan dumbfounded.

 

After hours of riding the plane, all of you arrived in Seoul safely. The 2pm members took you to the Lu residence and after a long plane ride, you just jogged to your room and jumped on your bed, not noticing that Luhan hasn't arrived yet.

Luhan arrived two hours later after taking care of something. He walked to your room and knocked your door. Not getting any response, he opened the door slightly, peeking through the creak of the door. "Tsk." A smile went up his lips.

He saw you sleeping on the bed with your lips slightly open. He went beside you and caressed your hair before kissing your forehead. "Goodnight, my girl." Luhan smiled before leaving your room.

Little did he know that you weren't actually asleep. After you heard the sound of the door closing, you grinned at touched your forehead. "Goodnight, my Lulu."

 

Next day came, and there's no school today. You yawned as you stretched your arms. Right when you were about to take a shower, your phone rang.

"Hello?" You said without looking at the caller id.

"Morning Eun Gi!" A squeaky voice was heard. Victoria.

"Why are you calling me this early?"

"Since your makeover is one, why don't we go shopping? I really want to buy you some up to date clothes, and Nichkhun is going to come too."

"I don't want to waste your money, unnie. And I definitely don't want to be a bug on your date with Nichkhun sunbae." You rolled your eyes and grinned.

"Nonsense! I won't take no as an answer, so take a shower and get your down here before I ask Nichkhun to go up there and drag you down." Vic umma threatened.

"Okay okay." When you were about to hung up, you widened your eyes, "Wait, you're already here?"

"Yup, since half an hour ago. Luhan's in front of us, wanna greet him a good morning?"

"WHAT?" You quickly hung up and ran to the bathroom.

 

Victoria chuckled and hung up after hearing the commotion from the basement. She was sitting beside Nickhun on the couch while Luhan was sitting right across them.

"So Luhan, you don't mind if I borrow your precious girl for some girl time right?" Victoria blinked her pretty eyes at him.

Luhan rubbed the back of his neck. He sighed, "Sure."

I shouldn't be jealous. I mean, Nichkhun already have a girlfriend. But why am I feeling so insecure like something's gonna happen to her? Ugh, too bad I can't come with them. Dad wants to talk to me. But it won't be something bad, right? Luhan thought. Somehow, he feels a little bit uneasy.

 

After ten minutes of wait, you ran up to them. Luhan looked at you from head to toe. Starting with your long dry hair that wasn't in its usual pigtail; you left them flowing down right to your chest, your black crop up tee, your skinny jeans, and your boots. "You're wearing that to the mall?" Luhan pointed at you.

"Yes, Victoria gave it to me yesterday. Why? It doesn't suit me?" You asked, looking down at yourself again.

Luhan groaned and took of his sweater. He walked up to you and wore the sweater on you as he whispered in your ear, "You look gorgeous, but I don't want you to expose that much skin."

You rolled your eyes, "What skin? It's just my belly."

"I take that back. I don't want you to expose any skin outside these walls."

"Then how am I going to cover the skin of my face and neck?" You challenged him.

Luhan smirked and leaned even closer to her, making her shiver. "Do you want me to kiss your face and neck until you're covered with-" Before Luhan could finish, you started choking on your spit.

 

Realizing that the Khuntoria couple were sitting there aww-ing at both of you, you faked a laugh and shoved Luhan away. "Ahahahahaha! We're all settled right? Let's go!" You smiled and dragged them outside.

At the mall, Victoria linked arms with you and Nichkhun walked behind the two of you, like your bodyguard. She took you into different shops, buying you clothes, hats, and shoes. After hours of shopping, you were about to walk into another shop when you stopped her, "Victoria unnie, I think these are enough. I mean, I don't want to waste your money. I'll definitely pay these back."

Victoria smiled, "Don't worry. I want you to look good." Then she whispered, "Besides, these aren't my money. We're using Luhan's credit card. He said he wants to buy them for you."

"What?" You widened your eyes. "But-" Before you could continue, a figure standing in front of you shocked you.

 

Nichkhun and Victoria turned to see who you were staring at. A tall brown colored boy with a cute smile, wearing a black cap, white t-shirt, and jeans. Apparently, he saw you and smiled. That boy walked to you and ruffled your hair, "It's been a long time, Seo Eun Gi."

"Oh my gosh," You widened your eyes again, seeing that he was really in front of you, "You're really here?"

"Of course I am. What? Do you think that the one standing in front of you here is a ghost?" The boy frowned.

Victoria narrowed her eyebrows and whispered to Nichkhun, "Who is he? Do you know him?" Nichkhun just shrugged and stared at both of you.

You chuckled, "No, it's just that it has been a long time since I saw you."

"Yeah, ten years is a really long time." He smiled and caressed your cheek.

"I missed you," You held his hand that was on your cheek, "Lee Jong Suk oppa."

 

Meanwhile, Luhan is in Grey Company, with his shaky hands, he knocked his father's office door and walked inside. "You wanted to see me?" Luhan slightly bowed in front of him.

"Yes, sit down." Mr. Lu's tone was calm, but you can easily see how his face darkened when he saw Luhan.

"What is it dad?" Luhan asked quietly the moment he sat down.

With a groan, Mr. Lu threw him a photo. "Let me ask the questions here. What it that?"

Luhan picked it up and widened his eyes. It was a photo of him and you dancing in the ballroom. Someone must've took it while his gaze was fixed to you and only you. "I-I can explain."

"No you cannot explain!" Mr. Lu fumed in anger, "Do you know how much reporters came by this morning and ask about you and this girl right here?! Did you forget the case ten years ago? Do you really want that innocent girl die like Yoon Ra?"

Luhan's heart clenched, his eyes were red and his mind was spinning. "N-No. D-Dad, please, anything but that."

"Good." Mr. Lu sighed and looked at him, "We're going to Dallas to fetch So Ra from her photo shoot. And when we get back, we're going to hold your engagement party."

"But-" Before Luhan could finish, Mr. Lu glared at him.

"Any objections?" Mr. Lu stared at him.

With shaky hands and voice, Luhan trembled, "N-No, father."

 


Hey guys! Sorry for the short update. I'll update soon okay? ^^ Oh and I'm sorry that the drama came back. I'm truly sorry :'( DONT KILL ME JUST YET 3

Luhan really likes Eun Gi, and he's just doing that to protect her from her super evil father. Besides, Jong Suk appeared! Yiippiiee! Stay tuned for the upcoming drama yall~

How is this guy so hawt, asdfghjkl how can i resist him?