Kidnapped

Beauty and the Geek

A/N : read the author's note please, urgent!

 

Luhan stomped out of the cafe with both his arms buried in between his front pocket jeans and an unreadable expression on his face. He walked past nearby passerby's without flashing his usual smile although most of them were his acquaintance. Eungi's words echoed around his head and it was lacerating each and every part of his heart.

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

"Damn it!" Luhan cursed as he kicked a pebble out of his way, his footwear slightly scratched due to its friction. His eyes wandered around as he ruffled his smooth hair messily, looking for a particular black object. When he spotted his car, he rushed to get inside and bust out of this place.

 

He was frustrated, really. How can he be such a fool? How did such a simple girl like her manage to break him like this? He tried to solve the riddles she gave him, but how could he if he couldn't even comprehend the rules? Turning his back towards his car, he peered over his shoulders to take one last glance at the cafe.

With an undesirable pain in his heart, he could comprehend that no matter how much she hurts him, he still loves her.

He always will.

 

He was about to slip inside his ride when a middle old lady approached him. She was a gardener in the Lu Residence, but she resigned as she had to take care of her two-year-old son. Putting on a fake smile, he said, "Jini ahjumma!"

"Oh, Luhan-ssi, there you are!" she said between pants.

"Ahjumma, are you alright? Why are you panting?"

"Child, there was a girl back there shouting 'Luhan! Luhan! Help!'. Some guys in black suits took her and shoved her into a car and ran off just like that! Do you perhaps, know her?"

 

"Girl?" Luhan said. Nah, it couldn't be Eungi, he thought. He then pursed his lips and raised an eyebrow, "Ahjumma, what does that girl look like?"

"Well, she has a very pretty face, no glasses, and long hair. Oh, I thought I've seen her somewhere before." she said.

Luhan gulped as he bid 'thank you' to her before running off in his car.

 

His grip on the steering wheel tightened and sweat started to envelop around his forehead as he recalled last night's talk with his dad.

Luhan just got home from school when he found his dad's study door slightly opened. He peered over and eavesdropped at their conversation.

"Yes, sir. I checked our unfinished project's warehouse and it's completely empty."

"Good, now all you have to do is to get the girl and bring her there."

"I get it, sir. Then I'll take my leave first." The man bowed before exiting the room.

He hid behind the pillar as he watched one of his father's goon walk out of the room. Curious, he tiptoed and peered over again. His eyes widened as he saw his dad with an item he didn't knew existed in the room before. "This will be over soon." He then heard his father said as he polished the item.

A gun.

"!" Luhan cursed and accelerated.

 

"Ah!" The middle old lady clasped her hands together, "She's Luhan's tutor! No wonder her face looks so familiar."

 

Where am I? Am I dead?

Eungi was about to jump into conclusions when her visions returned as someone took off the blindfold wrapped around her eyes. She squinted her eyes as soon as the light struck her. She wanted to block it, yet the ropes wrapped firmly around her body prevented her to.

"Well, well, well." A voice was heard.

The voice was low, mocking, and intimidating as shivers went down her spine. And there is only one person who she knew had that kind of effect on her, Mr. Lu.

 

"Mr. Lu, what a surprise." she said, her tone showing no fear whatsoever.

"Aww, did I get caught so soon?" he said as he stepped out of the dark, showing himself to her with a knife in his hands.

"What do you want?" she spat.

"Tsk tsk, showing no fear, are we? Well, we can change that." he said, and in a blink of an eye, his knife flew right beside her waist, dangerously close to her flesh.

 

She flinched, not because she was scared, but because of the knife that has managed to sliced a part of her skin as her nostrils caught the scent of her sweet blood. She looked up and saw Mr. Lu smirking, and she knew right then that he could smell it too.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" he said with a smile, "I wonder how hurtful it is when I add another one? Would you like that?"

" off," she hissed.

"Whoa, careful with the words now, deary. I can't get you hurt yet, or your parents won't be able to save you." Then his eyes turned dark, "But you don't know how much I want to slice that ing smirk off your face."

 

"Then do it," she challenged.

"As you wish," he said before another knife flung to her direction, hitting perfectly on the wall right beside her neck, "You know, I took archery lessons before when I was a kid with your dad. I was always the top student there, and oh how I wish I could take that talent off my palms and flung that knife a little bit closer to the left."

"You know," He walked closer to her and cupped her face with his hands, forcing her to look at him, "I'll stop throwing knives at you if you would start showing me your fear in me."

"Why would I? Why should I fear you? You're nothing but a jealous who took everything from me, Yoon Ra, my father's job, my old peaceful family, and most of all, you took Luhan away from me!" she cried.

"Don't be ridiculous!" he said as he let go of her face, stepping backwards intimidatingly. "True, I took Yoon Ra and your family away from you, but did I take my dreadful son away from you? No, you did that yourself, deary. And your family, they seem to be looking even better right now with all those wealth, too bad I could only take their innocent and goody-two-shoes self away from them." he continued before his eyes pierced deadly into hers, "But don't worry, child. After this, I'd take their lives away from them too."

"Oh and I won't forget about you too." He smirked.

 

Eungi was about to throw remarks at him when a loud voice boomed around the air, "No, you won't!"

She and Mr. Lu turned to look at the source of the voice, only to be greeted by someone unexpected. Mr. Lu broke out into a laugh, "Look at this, look at this. Why don't we look at this, huh? My dreadful, incompetent son trying to save his lover, how sweet of you."

"Let her go, Kim Seung Jo!" Luhan roared from the door.

Kim Seung Jo? K-Kim? Eungi thought.

"How dare you call me by my real name?!"

"It's because you don't deserve to be called dad." Luhan glared at him, "Or should I say, stepfather."

 


This is a stupid chapter...... Forgive me...... Hahahahaha, anyway, I think the grand finale starts in the next chapter (?) Don't forget to comment and upvote guys! :D

Oh and I've been rereading this story and I've been thinking that my old writing style . It's not like my new writing style is good, but I just want to fix things, fix my writing style better. I already changed the prologue though, so give comments on what you think? The story plot would be exactly the same in every chapter, so there would be no need to reread all over again if you don't want to. To be fair, I want to make a poll for this