Ice Princess

Beauty and the Geek

 

 

Luhan's POV

The warm water hit my back as my hands touched the cold wall. I grabbed my soap and cleanse my body. I looked down and let the water drench my hair with my soap still in my hand.

 

"Shhh, it's alright baby, it's alright. I'm here now."

"I-I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry."

"For what?"

 

"For being your girlfriend."

"What? Why?"

"I'm a bad girlfriend Lay. I don't deserve you. I'm a bad woman, why must you like a person like me?"

"That's bull. You're not a bad girlfriend, you're my girl. And you'll always be the only girl in my heart. I love you, and you did nothing wrong why should you apologize? I love you Eun Gi, for who you are."

"I-I love you too."

 

Damn it! I squeezed my soap as I punched the cold tile in front of me so hard, my knuckles bleed. The tiles cracked a little and my white soap was now turning red. My hand hurts like hell but why does the pain in my heart wins the pain on my hand?

Why is my heart slowly killing me?

 

I could hear everything they said in that projector room. I think Lay accidentally pressed the loudspeaker on. Was it an accident? Or did he really want me to hear those words Eun Gi said to him?

Ugh, of course he wouldn't. Lay is just too naive and gentle, he would never dare to do those things to me. Would he?

 

He would. Of course he would. Thinking that I stole her girlfriend. Thinking that I hung out with Eun Gi more that she hung out with him. Thinking that he was never near us. The whole time, he could be plotting this with that witch.

But if I rethink this through, Lay hates So Ra. He even said that he would rather die than to talk to So Ra. There's no way Lay would want to work together with her. And Lay is my best friend, he wouldn't hurt me.

Agh whatever, I don't care anymore!

 

I stepped out of the shower and wore my clothes. I wrapped my hands with a band aid and did nothing to heal it. I didn't care about that hand, what I care is plotting a scheme so bad, So Ra would forget her evil scheme.

I want to ruin her life. But in order to do so, I must get to know her, her background.

 

No........ Not that. That's not my first priority. Eun Gi is.

I need to convince her that me and So Ra are nothing. That I meant it when I said that I love her. I'm going to take her away from my own best friend. I know I'm a bastard, jerk, . Call me whatever you want. But I love her, and you can't stop me from getting her.

 

My hair was still wet even though I dried it with a towel. I stepped inside my room and went to work with my computer. I have a camera inside her room and I'm gonna use it again. Don't think any negative thoughts okay?  I've never used it to spy on her, this is the second time.

Well I have accidentally clicked it and saw her angelic sleeping face, but I closed it immediately.......... After I waited two hours to see her sleeping face.

 

"Oh? She's not here...." I grunted. Where is she?

I checked my watch and widened my eyes. It was almost midnight and we have school tomorrow. She should be back by now and kept reading and writing on her notebook or textbooks like she used to.

 


 

One hour.

 

 

Two hours.

 

 

Three hours.

 

 

She's still not here.

 

I couldn't sleep. It was three in the morning and Eun Gi is nowhere in this house. The living room, the maid's room, her room, the kitchen, the basement, the toilet, I've checked them all and she's not here.

I couldn't take this anymore. I can't do anything at this point. I grabbed my car keys and jogged downstairs. I opened the front door, only to be greeted my Eun Gi.

 

"Ya! Where have you been?" I snapped.

"None of your concerns." She said coldly and shoved me away from her path.

I groaned as that wasn't the answer I was hoping for. I grabbed her wrist, pinning her against the wall, trapping her between me and that cold wall.

 

She gasped, but then she eyed with me those cold eyes of her. I've never seen her scary side before, it's just intimidating. She didn't give me any expressions, she didn't say a word and just glared a cold glare at me.

"Let go." She said without a tone.

"I said LET GO." She emphasized the word 'let go'.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like this!" I hit the wall beside her head, and she didn't even flinch. She kept looking at me with that cold eye of hers.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She tried to shove me away again, but I pinned both her wrists to the wall.

 

"I'm sorry." I blurted out.

She gave no response.

"I'm sorry okay?" I raised my voice to get her attention, but she didn't give me what I wanted. "I-I'm ing sorry Eun Gi."

"Stop it." She snapped.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm a jerk who disrespects you."

"Stop it."

"An who kissed another girl in front of you. A bastard who played you. But I can explain all of that, just please let me-"

"JUST SHUT UP!" Eun Gi said coldly.

 

"I don't care about what you do. Do whatever you like, kiss any girl you want. I don't care, I'm simply your private tutor aren't I? Why should I care?" She said.

I tried to open my mouth, but she cut me off. "Ah, I'm sorry for my rude behavior back then. I didn't know my place as a tutor, please forgive me Mr. Lu."

"Don't call me that. Say my name." My eyes grew cold.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lu, but-" She started, but I cut her off by punching the wall with the same hand I used to punch the cold bathroom tile. The band aid turned red again and the wall cracked again. My hand stings and the pain envelops throughout my whole body but I don't give a damn.

 

"Call me by my name! My name!" I yelled. I was now frustrated. I hated this Luhan, I hated this wild and scary behavior, even I'm scared by this behavior of mine. It reminds me of that accident.

"Can you let me go now Mr. Lu?" Eun Gi said, not looking at me. She didn't flinch either this time.

"Look at me." I said, but it was sounded more like a command.

 

She did nothing but just stood there and looked to the right.

"I said look at me." I used my index finger to tilt her head so that she faced my eye.

She didn't look at me, instead she snapped, "Sorry Mr. Lu. Mrs. Lu didn't allow any skin ship, and so did I. Please don't touch me carelessly with your filthy hands. If you do, I'm forced to quit."

She shoved me away, but I pulled her in again and forced my lips into hers. She struggled and kept pushing me away. I smashed my lips onto hers as I held her waist, bringing her closer to me.

 

"Oh my............. Luhan? Is that you?"

A horrible sound was heard behind me. That voice...... I froze and turned around, only to see her. Eun Gi widened her eyes and looked at her like she was a ghost.

 

 

"M-Mom?"

 


Well, I have time for an update, so yeah hahahhaa. I hope you'll like it though. I'm sleepy, so I hope I didn't make any typos or so :(

By the way, please help support my newest fanfic I did about days ago hahaha.

Forgive my shameless self promotions

Amethyst

Starring the one and only EXO's Kim Jongin and BAP's Jung Daehyun.