Hatred and Betrayals

Beauty and the Geek

 

 

Your POV

I hummed as I walked through the school corridor. I tucked a strand of hair from my pigtail back as it was tickling my earlobes. As I hugged my history book and lowered my head, I walked pass the auditory room.

I was one step away from exactly passing the auditory room when a hand grabbed me from behind. I yelped as my history book dropped flat to the ground. The person blocked my attempt to scream for help and escape as he put his firm arm around my waist and his hand, covering my mouth entirely. The person's hand wasn't thick or rough, it was gentle.

And from the looks of his blue veins on his hand, that hand looks familiar, like I was used to touch it, but I couldn't pin point whose hand it was.

 

I couldn't give up easily even though I knew I had nowhere to escape. But I have to try. I screamed as hard as I could as I forcefully kicked the ground with both my free legs. I wiggled and struggled from that person's grip but his arm around me was too strong.

I kicked the floor again, but then the person dragged me backwards. He was going to take me somewhere, I knew it. This was an abduction.

 

I struggled and kept on kicking the floor while I was being dragged. I almost succeeded when the person struggled to keep me in his arms. He ended up lifting me with one hand, but still, I kept on kicking the air backwards.

That was when I managed to hit his knee. He whined and let go of me as he fell to the ground.

 

I sprinted. I ran as fast as I could, as far away from that person. I ran passed the auditory room again and saw that it was slightly opened. It means that someone is in there, someone could help me.

This could be my only chance of surviving.

 

I was almost there, about three seconds were all it takes to get to that auditory room. But right at that moment, I tripped. My shoelaces weren't tied properly and I ended up stepping on them.

My back fell straight to the ground, but I didn't feel anything. No pain, no sting, nothing. My head doesn't hurt and it was like nothing happened to me.

 

I opened my eyes and saw that the person who tried to abduct me had caught on to me. I thought he was trying to drag me all the way to his secret hideout or something, but instead, he used the palm of his hand as a pillow of my head.

Finally, I could see the person. He laid straight on the ground with his hand under my head and his other hand securing my ear, preventing it from hitting the wall.

He wore a black hoodie, a grey mask to cover his jaw up to his nose, and a black cap. I could see our school uniform underneath his hoodie. He must be one of Grey High's students.

Seeing that I was staring at him for too long, he got up, helping me up with him. I could see his dark hazel eyes that were glaring at me.

 

"I'm sorry." He said as he grabbed my shoulder, pulling me towards him as my back hits his chest. He covered my face with something and suddenly I feel dizzy. My head was spinning and I could hear my heartbeat getting louder.

All images in front of me blurred, my legs went numb and my knees gave up on me. I fell to the ground and out.

 

I opened my eyes slowly. My head was still hurting, but I could feel my legs again. I looked around and I didn't know where I was. There was a projector inside, and a thick black glass in front of me. Everything was in here, sound systems, stereos, movies, and everything else needed in a cinema.

I knew exactly where I was at the time my eyes landed at the board which said Projector Room. I've never been here, so everything's new to me.

 

I realized that I was sitting on a metal chair and my hands were tied. I tried to wiggle my hands out from that rope, but it was no use. I can't get up from this chair. I screamed, hoping that someone could hear me. But then again, my mouth was taped.

Genius Eun Gi, genius. How can I ever get out from this place?

 

I began to plot an escape plan, but none came into my mind. My eyes travelled around the room and landed on something. Specifically, they landed on someone.

Luhan.

 

I saw him walking to the centre of the auditory room. Hope. Miracle. They came back to me. I tried to scream even though it was muffled because of the tape, but I was hoping that my so called knight in shining armor could rescue me right now.

Ridiculous. I know.

 

But my heart sank when I saw another girl in the center of the room, and Luhan was walking towards her. It wasn't that bad until their lips crashed. Their lips crashed right in front of my face. And the worst part was that Luhan initiated the kiss, not that girl.

He titled the girl's head to deepen the kiss and I saw who that girl was. It was none other than his girlfriend, Park So Ra.

 

My heart was pounding and tears began to flow out from my eyes. Someone stop this. Someone just please stop this freaking nonsense!

I can't think straight, my visions are in a blur and my heart ached like they were stabbed. And the one who stabbed it is none other than my knight in shining armor.

Luhan hugged her and as his eyes travelled around the room, he found mine. He and I locked eyes for a while. He widened his eyes, but that was all he did. He didn't run towards me and get me out of here, he just stood there with his wide eyes. Even after I kissed him back that time.

 

I was freaking out to see that no one could save me now. No one would bother to come to the projector room to save me.

No one.

I'm stuck here.

Help.

Then a thud was heard from the projector room door. The person tried to open the door, but it was locked from inside. Another thud was heard, then a bang. A louder bang.

And suddenly the door was slammed straight to the floor as a man fell down along with it.

 

Zhang Yixing.

 

"Eun Gi! Are you alright?!" Lay got up and hurried to me.

He began to untie me but I couldn't answer his question. I nodded and tried to speak but no words came out. I choke as the rope was cut and fall straight to his arms.

He hugged me and I buried my face on his chest.

 

I was probably heavy since he stumbled back and hit his hand on one of the buttons. I could hear him restrain a groan as he carressed my hair. I was crying now and my body was shaking.

"Shhh, it's alright baby, it's alright. I'm here now." He said as he gently cupped my face.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry." I said as I wiped my tears away.

"For what?"

For betraying you. For kissing another boy who said he loves you when  it was actually a bull and he loves another girl. For leaving you alone and hang out with another boy. For being a bad girlfriend.

 

"For being your girlfriend."

"What? Why?" Lay raised his eyebrows.

"I'm a bad girlfriend Lay. I don't deserve you. I'm a bad woman, why must you like a person like me?" I burst into tears again as he hugged me again, tighter this time.

"That's bull." He said roughly. "You're not a bad girlfriend, you're my girl. And you'll always be the only girl in my heart. I love you, and you did nothing wrong why should you apologize? I love you Eun Gi, for who you are."

"I-" I tried to speak, but the words just doesn't seem right.

I looked at Luhan as Lay kept hugging me. I could see his eyes glaring at us. I shrugged and replied without breaking our intense glares, "I love you too."

 


Hi guys sorry for the super long update. Gosh please don't hate me hahahaha. I just finished my try outs and sorry to say that I think this might be my last update of the month since I have to attend the national exam in one week. /sighs Wish me luck guys hahahaha.

Anyway, I noticed lots (I mean lots lots lots lots lootttts) of hate for So Ra. I know she must be a pain in the neck but bear with it guys! She has a good side too................... Somewhere in her hahhahahaha.

I hope you like this short update though :)

 

By the way, please help support my newest fanfic I did about days ago hahaha.

Forgive my shameless self promotions

Amethyst

Starring the one and only EXO's Kim Jongin and BAP's Jung Daehyun.