Loose Feelings

Beauty and the Geek

 

 

After a whole day filled with smiles and laughter, Luhan and you decided to watch a midnight movie together. Luhan was kind of relieved to see that he could brightened up your gloomy day.

"What do you want to watch?" Luhan asked as the both of you were standing in front of the cinema.

"Everything's fine." You simply answered.

"Tch, I'll go buy the snacks and why don't you pick us a good movie?" Luhan smiled as he handed you some cash, "I love action movies but in our case," He leaned closer to whisper in your ear, "The romantic kinds are the best." He laughed after seeing you blushing as he left to grab some snacks.

 

"Umm, what should we watch? What should we watch?" You hummed as you looked at the movies.

Then your phone rang, it was a text message from that annoying cute deer.

You smiled as you read it,

 

Annoying Deer Lulu [10.45pm]

Turns out Thursday is taco day, so I grabbed us some tacos and sodas. 

What will be the movie we're watching?

I'm looking forward to it.

winklaughcheekysmileyyes

 

You grinned as you simply replied,

 

Sent [10.47pm]

Tch, Luhan your use of emoticons are seriously annoying.

I don't know, but I found a really good one I think.

Ps. I love you.

 

There was an incredibly long pause, you realized that he wasn't going to reply soon as you bought two tickets at the counter. You waited for him as you wiggled your hands while playing your phone.

Then after a short time, he replied your text,

 

Annoying Deer Lulu [10.56pm]

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAW.

Like seriously?! I love you too Eun Gi.

I'm sorry to ask.......

 

Be my girlfriend? 

 

You rolled your eyes as you laughed,

 

Sent [10.58pm]

No silly.

Ps. I love you is the title of the movie we're going to watch.

 

Annoying Deer Lulu [11.00pm]

........................................

AHAHAHAHA!

I knew that.......

I was simply joking, anyway where are you right now?

 

Sent [11.03pm]

Right behind you.

 

You said as you walked towards a boy with blue sweater and black jeans.

Luhan turned to look at you as he smiled, "Hi?" He rubbed the back of his neck as he continued, "Just pretend that text was never sent, I was just joking ahahahahahaha!" He faked a laugh as you nodded playfully.

"Shall we get going now?" You smiled as you went inside.

Luhan groaned as he ruffled his hair messily as he followed you inside.

 

The movie passed in a dash as you were inside Luhan's car as he gently drove his car.

You yawned hard, it was two in the morning and it was hard to keep your eyes open.

"You could rest too if you want." Luhan chuckled seeing you like that.

"Should I?" You yawned again, "I guess I could close my eyes for a while, wake me up when we're there okay?" You closed your eyes as you fell into a deep sleep.

 

You were on a high cliff, the wind was blowing hard and you were alone. "Hello?" You said as you shivered, "Anyone here?"

But there was no response.

"Eun Gi?" You heard a call from underneath the cliff.

Carefully, you leaned down to see whose voice it was.

 

Turns out, a lost cute deer was calling you with his smile.

"Luhan?" You called.

"Yes it's me." He laughed, "What are you doing up there? Hurry up and come down here."

 

You looked left and right, "How? There's no way down."

"Jump." He simply said, "I'll catch you."

"Are you insane?" You said, horrified, "Jump?"

"And I catch you." Luhan said reassuringly.

 

"Relax, you can trust your knight in shining armor." Luhan smiled.

"Okay then." You took a deep breath as you went backwards.

 

One.

Two.

Three.

 

Jump.

 


 

You jolted awake as your body was covered in sweat. You looked left and right, "A dream, it was all a dream." You sighed as you were panting so hard.

You were so tired your body was numb, you leaned back down as you closed your eyes.

But the strange thing was,

 

you heard a heartbeat.

 

Then it hit you.

This isn't your bedroom. Neither is this your house.

You sat down as you wiped your eyes, you looked left and right.

This room was super classy.

 

 

"That's strange, this is definitely not my bedroom." You scratched your head as you looked around.

The room was huge with brown colored walls with it's brown carpet underneath the white king sized bed. It was already morning since the sun was shining bright through your eyes, you covered your eyes as you thought, "Where am I?"

"How the hell did I get here?"

 

You looked at the bed and saw a living-and-breathing-and-alive human being. Half with it's well built abs.

Luhan.

Your eyes widened in a second as you crossed your arms, to check on your body.

You were wearing the exact same thing as you wore yesterday. "That deer, he didn't do something to me last night right?"

 

You jumped out of bed as you saw the incredibly messy bed.

Your thoughts wander off like mad as strange things traveled inside.

"AAAHHHHHH!!!" You screamed as you ruffled your hair.

 

You grabbed a pillow from the bed as you hit Luhan with it.

It made Luhan wide awake as he was knocked out from the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME LAST NIGHT YOU ERT?!" You screamed as you hit him again with the pillow multiple times.

Luhan groaned in pain as he begged you to stop.

 

He struggled at first but he managed to stand up as he whined, "Damn woman, where did you learn wushu?" He held his arm you hit so hard, "Don't tell me, did that stupid aegyo panda teach you? He's a good teacher trust me."

"What did you do to me last night?" You raised your voice as you gave him a death glare.

"Did what?" He looked confused, there was a short pause until he continued, "Ah, your neck? You may think it's a hickey but it's not."

 

Your eyes widened, "HICKEY?!" You stormed towards the bathroom as you saw a disgusting thingy on your neck.

"LUHHAAANNN, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" You screamed as you stormed back into his room.

Looking scared, he sprinted towards the door trying to open it, but you beat him to it as you grabbed him on his neck, literally choking him. 

 

"Aaahhhhh! Ahjumma! Help me! A crazy pillow-hitting-master-taught-by-a-panda is trying to kill me!" Luhan screamed as you kept choking him, making him stumble and fall.

You grabbed yet another pillow as you sat on top of him, you hit him with it without mercy as you screamed, "DIE YOU ERT! DDIIIEEE!" You laughed evilly as you heard the door opened.

 

"Omo!" A female's voice was heard, "Luhan are you alright?"

You quickly stood up, looking at a middle-aged woman as you cleared your throat, "Good morning ahjumma." You shyly greeted her.

"Nanaaaaaa!" Luhan whined as he hugged her from the side, "That woman was trying to kill me even though I helped her to sleep here yesterday."

 

"Ssstt!" You tried to zip him up as you hissed, "Well that's what you get for giving me a hickey!" You defended yourself.

"I told you that's not a hickey!" Luhan said.

 

"You were in a deep sleep yesterday I don't want to wake you up. I carried you all the way here on my back you know?" He explained.

You were utterly lost in words, you were completely dumbfounded.

"And how much did you weigh exactly?" He whined again as he held his back, "My body was aching so bad I had to put three bandages here." And that was when you realized.

He was still half .

You blushed like mad as you stammered, "W-Well I'm s-s-sorry for what I did."

 

"But what happened to my neck?" You asked.

"Ah, sorry dear. It was my fault, I tried to help Luhan to carry you but I accidentally hit you on the neck." Nana said.

"Ah really? It's really okay ahjumma, I don't mind this at all." You smiled as you continued, "I'm really thankful for you to let me stay here, and thank you for trying to help me."

 

"Look at this, look at this." Luhan rolled his eyes, "Look at your mood swings." Then he turned to look at Nana, "Nana, do you know that she nearly killed me? I was choked to death when she saw that thing on-" Luhan said but you cut him off as you put your hand on his mouth, entirely covering it.

"Ahahahaha," You faked a laugh, "That? We were just playing around. Well, everything is good here, I can take care of this from now." You smiled reassuringly.

"Okay then." Nana teased as she turned her back to close the door, but she stopped as she said, "Ah, school starts in twenty." She winked and closed the door.

 

"Woman, your mood swings are really dangerous." Luhan held a laugh as you let go of your hand.

"Shut up!" You said as you panicked, "My uniform, I need to go home, school starts in twenty minutes!"

"Don't worry about it, I have a full set downstairs. I am the owner of this school. Go downstairs, Nana will help you." He said proudly.

 

You rolled your eyes as you opened the door, "Luhan?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you," There was a long pause, "For everything." You gave a wry smile as you closed the door.

 


 

You arrived just five minutes before school starts. Luhan wanted to drive you but you insisted to walk there since you don't want any girl dramas the moment you arrived.

Your first lesson was English, so you went to your locker and grabbed your dictionary along with your notebooks.

As you walked in the corridor, people were whispering and making weird faces. You realized that they were talking about you but you shrugged and keep walking on.

 

"Ah, Ms. Seo, where have you been for these past few days?" Mr. Park greeted you even though class hasn't started yet.

"Morning Mr. Park." You smiled, "I wasn't feeling quite well so I was hospitalized."

"Hospitalized? Why, are you okay right now?"

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine sir." You smiled,

"Good, you have to take care of your health or you won't be able to attend the tryouts for the final exams." 

"I get it sir." You grinned, "Oh, how was Luhan and my poetry."

"Ah," Mr. Park smiled in delight, "Excellent, the best one yet. You know Luhan's score hasn't been this high since you came here." Mr. Park took out a paper as he handed it to you.

"Really? Well, I'll be going now." You bowed as you went to your seat.

 

You looked at the score and it was impressive.

A+ on a poem, Luhan's pretty good. You thought.

You looked at his poem as carefully as you can,

 

From My Heart

A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I can't deny

A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you

The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I have nothing to fear

You always know just what to say 
just talking to you makes my day

I love you honey with all of my heart
together forever and never to part.
 
 
 
"What the hell," You grinned, "He can be so cheesy sometimes."
"Who is?" You heard a deep voice.
 
A voice you knew so well.
 
 
A voice you longed so much to hear.
 
 
A voice that could make your spine shiver the moment you hear it.
 
 
A voice that was long gone, but was now back.
 
 
A voice belonged to a special someone.
 
 
Lay.
 
You looked up and saw Lay, smiling with his dimples showing up, "Lay!" You cheered as you stood up and hugged him.
You heard whispers echoing around the class yet you still gave a shrug.
"Hey there grumpy Ms. Seo," Lay patted your head, "Miss me yet?" He teased.
 
"How come you're here so early?" You let go as your eyes brightened.
"Business ended faster than I could imagine." Lay laughed as you pouted.
 
"I'm just kidding, I came to see you of course." Lay smiled, then in a second, he hugged you again, "I've missed you so bad."
You smiled as you hugged him back.
 
But without anyone noticing,
a cute little deer was looking at the scene with smoke coming out from it's ears.
With clenched fists, that deer held back a punch.
 
 
A deer vs a unicorn.
 
 
Who'll win the prize?