Kiss Kiss Kiss

Beauty and the Geek

 

 

Your POV

 

Okay. This is just awkward. I just froze there for seconds and got up real quick.

 

Our lips touched!

 

Oh my God. Did I just give my first kiss to Luhan? Wait, wait, wait. If my childhood kiss with someone; which was purely coincidental, was counted, it means my first kiss wasn't with Luhan.

"I-I-I.... Y-Y-Y-Yo-ou!" I jumped up as Luhan smirked at me. "W-W-What a-a-re you d-d-d-oing here?!" I half-screamed.

"Checking up on you. Why?" He grinned.

"Don't act like nothing had happened! You sly kiss-taker!" I said, pointing at him.

"Kiss-taker?" He stood up and went closer to me.

"W-W-Well, our lips did touch." I crossed my arms as I leaned back.

"I'm disappointed Eun Gi." He shook his head. "I was hoping you'd say that I was your first kiss, but I wasn't. So who was he?" He walked even closer to me as I walked back, but I was trapped between Luhan and the tree when my back hits the cold brown tree.

 

To my shock, Luhan slammed his right hand on the tree, trapping me even closer to his body as he leaned closer to me. We were so close I could feel his breath on my shoulders. His face inched closer as he whispered in his husky voice, "So tell me Eun Gi. Who is your first kiss?"

A shiver went up my spine as my heart leaped.

 

Was he...... Jealous?

 

"W-W-Why do you want to know? It's not like you're jealous or anything." I pouted as I looked at him, straight into his eyes.

His gaze never left mine, and it was strong and lustful. "For your information...." There was a long pause, then he inched even closer to me. I studied his features for a while, but then I gulped as he went closer to whisper in my ear, "I am jealous."

 

My heart leaped and it was beating twice as fast. Oh God, please stop this or he'll hear my heart beating fast!

"I-I-I can't remember!" I lied as I looked to the other way. We were too close, I'd die if he inched even closer.

Luhan smirked as he eyed my lips, then he went back to my eyes, "Look at me." His index finger touched my cheeks and he held my face firmly, tilting it to the right so I'll have to face him.

 

"Can't remember huh?" Luhan smirked again, "Your lips looked dry. Do you want me to help you remember your first kiss? Or do you want me to kiss you for so long you'll faint and changed your mind about me, to be your first kiss?" He his bottom lip and I felt a knot in my stomach.

"N-Neither!" I said. "Y-You lean closer, a-and I'll report you to the police for this!" 

Luhan cracked a laugh and he backed away from me. Finally, I could breathe again.

 

"Well done, you've completely ruined our romantic moment and my only chance to kiss you." Luhan said sarcastically. 

I need to breathe. I really need to breathe.

 

I grabbed my bag and my books and left Luhan alone under that oaktree and ran to the other direction as fast as I could. I didn't even look at him, nor did I bid goodbye. What could I do? I really need air and he was taking all of the oxygen from me.

I ran to the school rooftop and climbed the ladder towards the upper part of the roof. 

 

I looked like I was suffering from asthma. I breathe in and out. In and out. In and out. In and out.

I don't think I could concentrate if I went back to class now. Nothing would get inside my head. So for today, just once, I'll skip class. Besides, my next class was French, and I believe I've mastered that kekeke.

 

Anyway, I kept thinking about what Luhan was doing to be back then. How could he? I mean, he has a girlfriend, but his actions towards me just seemed wrong. 

I sat down and looked at the sky. "Jealous?" I mimicked Luhan.

 

How could he be jealous? He likes someone else. Yeah, he's just using me. I shouldn't have such high hopes for a perfect guy like him. Wait, I shouldn't have such high hopes for a perfect guy who is already taken.

Cause that's just wrong.

 

I kept daydreaming and daydreaming about what he did to me back then. But without realizing, I feel asleep.

 


 

I woke up. My eyes felt heavy. I yawned as I stretched my arms. I looked around and the sky was already dark. "Hmm, I slept this long?" I said to myself as I looked at my phone.

A few seconds later, my phone vibrated. Lay texted me that he was worried that he didn't see me at all today. He also said that we have a small science project tomorrow and we had better bring a small telescope or we're toast.

Telescope? Aishh, how could I buy another telescope? It's very expensive...

 

Wait! I have one at home! I just have to take one.

I went down and sprinted outside the school gates.

After I left the school, I slowed down and remembered the words Luhan said to me.

 

I'm jealous.

 

Those words felt so real. But if he really likes me, he would be here right now. He would've cared about me. But as I look around, he's not here. Not even a call or a text message.

"Yeah right. He doesn't care." I scowled and walked home.

 

But on the way there, my stomach growled so loud. I held it as I sighed, "Ah right, I haven't eaten anything all day." I looked around to see if there was any good place to eat.

The sky was dark and the street lights were dim, I was near my house, and I was in my neighbourhood so I knew this place so well.

But even though I knew it so well, I really need to be careful. I've heard rumors about robberies andrs in here.

 

And I was walking alone.

At night.

I was cold and I was hungry.

The street lights were dim.

No one else was here.

It was creepy.

And I was spooked.

 

I kept walking until I reached a small restaurant. I guess it was new since I didn't know that there was a restaurant in this neighborhood before. Was I staying in the Lu household for too long? I guess so.

I walked inside, but I tripped in front of the door and accidentally smashed my body to someone I could recall twice my size.

I backed away and bowed, "Sorry, I wasn't looking." I walked back in and ordered something cheap to eat.

 

A few minuted after I ordered some ramen from this not-so-ordinary-and-kinda-deserted-place-since-there's-no-one-here-except-for-me-and-that-huge-guy-earlier-who-bumped-bodies-with-me, my phone vibrated.

I rolled my eyes as soon as I read who's calling.

 

Luhan.

 

"What?"

"Where were you today?" I could hear that he was panting hard, "I've been looking all over Seoul for you, you idiot!" He said.

"You're over reacting." I gave out a small chuckle, "Next time, check the school rooftop first before driving all over Seoul."

"For your information, I ran all over Seoul for you. You better thank me for that. Anyway where are you?"

"Somewhere." I teased.

"Now you're playing games with me? God I'm panting and I'm tired. I'll definitely punish you when we get home, and I'm not in the mood for games, now where are you?" I could hear sincerity from his voice and my heart softened.

"I'm not sure where I am, but I'm in my neighborhood. I'm on my way to my house to take my mini telescope for tomorrow's project. Enough information Luhan?"

 

​But he didn't answer. Instead, he hung up real quick which made me irritated. "What the heck." I cursed under my breath as I ended our call.

After my stomach stopped growling, I continued to walk home.

 

The street lamp near my house was out and it was very cold. I shivered for two reasons.

One, because it was cold.

And two, because I felt a presence behind me.

 

I felt it from the moment I left that restaurant. But I stayed calm and kept on walking. At first, I thought that the person would leave me alone, but he kept on following me. And I know he's not going somewhere in the same direction as me, cause my house is the only house located at this street, and this street is a dead end.

I fastened my pace a little, I was alone and I was scared. 

Who is he? Who's following me? What does he want with me?

 

I speed walked, but then I heard a whistle from behind. I was forced to turn around to see what it was. And it was him.

The man who bumped into me at the restaurant earlier. He looked drunk.

"Hey pretty girl, why the fast pace? I'm tired and can't keep up. Do you have an empty room for me tonight? I'm deserted." He laughs, "Or should we spent the night together in your room? I don't know, and maybe drink some liquor or something."

 

I backed away, terrified. "I-I-I'm sorry, but I don't h-have any place a-available. Please, go away."

"Go away? That's rude. I'll have to punish you for that." He went closer and he grabbed my shoulders.

 

"Aaahhh! Get away from me!" I screamed as loud as I can and pushed him hard.

I struggled from his grip and I can't seem to get away since he's way stronger than me and he's twice my size.

"Your push hurts! You're going to be punished twice as hard!" He held his hand high, intending to punch me.

I closed my eyes, but then I heard a voice.

 

"No, you are going to get punished."

Then in a quick movement, that man was flying down as his body hits the floor. I opened my eyes and saw a boy, panting as he held my hand, dragging me away from that place as we hid in a small alley.

We were both panting, and because of the dim light, I couldn't see who he was.

 

"W-Who a-are y-you?" I stammered in fear.

"Still can't recognize my voice?" He asked with a small chuckle.

 

Luhan.

 

What is he doing here?!

"Luhan?" I took a better look at him as I yelled, "Ya! What are you doing here at night?! Your parents must be worried sick!" A thunder sound was heard.

Without any second thoughts, Luhan pulled me close and reeled me in for a hug.

 

His hands were wrapped around my waist as he hid his face on my neck. "I'm here cause I'm worried. I can't sleep, I can't eat without you around." There was a short pause, "I can't do anything without you. Don't you ever leave me alone, ever again." His hug tightened.

My heart leaped and it was beating hard.

At that moment, everything around us seemed to disappear.

My troubles, Mrs. Lu, So Ra, and Lay.

It's like me and Luhan were the only ones there.

 

"You're so over reacting." I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Thank you, my knight in shining armor." I teased.

"As for today, you're punished for making me worried." Luhan looked at me in my eyes and leaned closer.

 

In a dash, he crashed his lips into mine. I froze there. His lips tasted good, I could taste strawberry in his lips and the way he kissed me was ooh la la.

 

It wasn't forceful. It was gentle and passionate.

I closed my eyes and returned his kiss. I could feel him smirking between our kisses. Then I felt a drop of water on my shoulder as I broke away from our kiss. "It's going to rain, we have to go." I said as I turned to walk away, but then Luhan pinned my body between him and the wall.

"Not now, princess. The castle would have to wait." Luhan said as he crashed his lips into mine again.

 

Rain poured from the sky and we were both soaked.

I wrapped my arms around his neck again and kissed him back passionately.

 

We. Were. Kissing. Under. The. Rain. I. Can't. Take. It. Anymore. I'll. Faint.

 

I broke away from our kiss, gasping for air as he smirked.

"I see that you're tired. I'll give it a rest for today. But remember," He looked at me in my eyes as he pulled me close for a hug.

 

I rested my head on his chest, and I could feel his heartbeat. It was fast and unsteady.

"I'll kiss you so hard until you changed your mind about making me as your first kiss. Got that?" I could feel him smirking between the lines.

My body stiffened to his words and I gave a nod.

 

His hands caressed my hair.

"I love you." He whispered.