Maldives

Beauty and the Geek

"Why aren't you coming to the field trip?" You said through the phone.

You were waiting for your flight schedule alone at the airport as you got a call from Lay. Since the students at Grey High are wealthy students, they don't need to take a normal flight. No, it's not that they don't need it, but they didn't want to; they would rather take their private jets to Maldives than to take a regular flight.

Even Luhan did the same. He went with his parents, and you can't in.

"It's not that I don't want to go, it's just that dad wants me to accompany him to his annual meeting today. I'll go there, but not now okay? I'll take the earliest flight I can as soon as I'm done with this meeting." You could hear him chuckling.

 

"Alright, alright. Take care, don't overdo yourself."

"I see that my girlfriend is concerned about me." He said. You flinched the moment he said 'my girlfriend'.

Ah right, I'm his girlfriend. You thought.

Before you were about to open your mouth, the announcement cut you off. "Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Maldives. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

You cleared your throat. "You heard the announcement right? I'll be going now. Bye."

Before you hung up, Lay's words made you feel guilty. "Alright, take care. I love you."

"I...... Me too." You faked a smile and hung up.

 

You sighed and stood up. But before you walked to the gate, someone stopped you.

"Seo Eun Gi!" A very familiar voice called.

You turned to look at him and saw Nichkhun waving at you, along with his friends and a girl beside him. You've never seen her around, and you guessed that she was Victoria, the one Khunnie introduced to you.

 

"Oh, hi guys." You smiled as you waved back. "Why aren't you taking your private jets like the others?"

"And leave you here alone? No way, friends stick together." Nichkhun smiled and patted your back.

"Did you feel lonely noona? I'll accompany you." Junho cutie smiled as he went beside you.

"Noona? We're at the same age." You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Yeah, but you look old-" Before Junho could finish, Taecyeon hushed him up with his elbow.

"Hahahaha," Taecyeon faked a smile. "Junho here accidentally hit his head on the way, excuse his rudeness."

 

You rolled your eyes as you chuckled. Then, a soft finger poked your shoulders.

"Hi there, you must be Eun Gi. I'm Victoria. Nice to meet you." Victoria reached out her hand, waiting for you to shake it.

"Nice to meet you too unnie." You smiled and shook her hand.

"Now, now, let's go!" Nichkhun cheered as he put his hand around Victoria's waist and walked to the gate.

 

"Tch, lovebirds nowadays. They would just leave their friends like that." Chansung snapped his fingers as he went beside you.

"Don't bother him. Let's go Eun Gi." Wooyoung put his arm around your shoulders and both of you walked together.

 

All of you boarded the plane and you secured your baggage in the overhead compartment. You sat beside Wooyoung, the Khuntoria couple sat right behind you, Junho with Chansung, and Taecyeon with Jun.K.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 89B with service from Seoul to Maldives. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately ten minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Enjoy your flight." The captain spoke.

 

You took the window seat because you really wanted to see Maldives from above later. Wooyoung saw how exited you were and chuckled. Both of you buckled your seatbelts and the plane took off in ten minutes.

You were exited at first, but about thirty minutes after take-off, your eyelids began to close. You were feeling sleepy, and you can't keep yourself away from falling into dreamland. Wooyoung noticed that you had fallen asleep and rested your head on his shoulders as he continued the movie he watched on the monitor.

 

"Eun Gi, wake up." Wooyoung shook your shoulders and you woke up.

You rubbed your eyes as you yawned. "Where are we?"

"We're here already. I can't believe you slept through the entire flight." Wooyoung chuckled.

Your eyes opened wide. "What?" You looked through the window and saw that the plane has safely landed at Maldives. You sighed, "I didn't get to see Maldives from high above."

Wooyoung grinned, "You will, you will. We could see it on our flight back to Seoul. Now take your bag and let's get out of here."

 

It was still 9 in the morning in Maldives. After a two hour ride, you, 2PM, and Victoria made it to the hotel. Your jaw literally fell to the ground. This is no ordinary hotel. This is a palace. You couldn't believe that the school has entirely paid for your trip here. It was amazing.

Everything was beautiful, the lobby, the beach, the pool, the restaurant, everything.

 

 

You shared a room with Victoria, and both of you went to your room. You were utterly speechless the moment you opened the door.

"How do you like the room? I love it." Victoria beamed as she went to the balcony.

"I'm speechless." You said as you followed her.

 

"So, today's schedule is a free time. Wanna hang with us at the beach?" Victoria smiled at you.

Now you know why Nichkhun likes her so much. She's nice, pretty and she's not arrogant like the others. You smiled knowing that Nichkhun has found a better girl than you.

"Sure, I'd love too. But I have nothing to wear." You sighed.

"What do you mean? You knew that we're going to the beach, and you didn't bring any bikinis or stuffs?" She narrowed her eyes at you.

"Nope." You chuckled.

"This won't do." Victoria smirked, "You haven't been thinking about your appearance much have you?" She said as she looked at you. Your hair was always braided, and you wore an old-fashioned jacket with jeans.

You nodded. Victoria smiled wider, "Time for your transformation gall."

 

Nichkhun and Jun.K were sunbathing while the others were playing volleyball. Some other students has arrived too, and some were playing at the water. Luhan and EXO M were there too, except for Lay.

Luhan approached the sunbathing Nichkhun. "Excuse me, sunbae."

"Yes?" Nichkhun took off his sunglasses.

"I heard that you went with Eun Gi, where is she?"

"She went with Victoria, I'm sure they'll-" Before he could continue, the sight of you and Victoria walking side by side stopped him.

"There they are." Nichkhun smiled and went to Victoria. He gave her a peck on her cheeks as he smiled at you.

 

"This is the first time I've seen you without your braids." Nichkhun said as he swung your ponytail.

Victoria wore her bikini and she forced you to wear something revealing. But you rejected at first, saying that you looked weird and you felt awkward too. Since Victoria was your unnie, she insisted and you can't do anything about it either since she was lending you her clothes. You agreed, but you decided to wear a white robe to cover yourself up.

Your eyes darted to Luhan who was staring at you. You smiled to Nichkhun and your eyes went to Victoria. "Yeah, Victoria unnie forced me to."

 

"You did a great job. It's about time to take the geekiness out of her." Nichkhun laughed and you poked his sides.

Luhan flinched the moment you poked his sides, he considered that you just did some skin ship with him.

"Ya! You said that I'm not a geek back then!" You defended yourself.

"Ya?" Nichkhun mimicked you. "Wah, you dared to speak informally to your sunbae? Come here you."

 

Nichkhun started chasing you around as both of you laughed. Victoria shook her head as she grinned and sat down next to Jun.K. Luhan curled up his fingers, making a ball with his hand. You couldn't possibly know how much he wanted to punch Nichkhun on his face right now.

Nichkhun caught up with you and hugged you from behind. "Kyyaaaaa!" You squealed.

"I'm sorry Nichkhun sunbae, I won't do it again." You laughed and he let go.

 

Luhan went to sit beside Xiumin as he chuckled seeing Luhan like that. "You jealous?"

"What? Jealous my ." Luhan pouted and grabbed his snack.

"You looked like you wanted to murder Nichkhun sunbae." Tao grinned, "Am I right or am I right?"

"Shut up!" Luhan munched his snacks harshly.

"Told you, Luhan likes her." Kris shook his head and kept reading his magazine.

 

"Eun Gi, Victoria!" Junho called after he finished one round of the game.

"What?" You called back.

"Wanna join us play? You could be in my team, and Victoria could be in Nichkhun's team." He chimed.

"Sure, I'd love that!" Victoria grinned as she pulled you up with her.

 

What the heck, you were bored anyways. Why not try to enjoy some holiday?

You went to Junho's team. But someone poked your shoulder. You turned and saw that it was Taecyeon. "Are you wearing that robe in the game? It might trip you." He asked seeing the thick robe around your body.

"No she isn't." Victoria cut you off before you could even open your mouth.

 

Victoria winked at you and you sighed. Carefully, you opened your robe, revealing what you were wearing inside. A pink bikini with a ribbon on its straps. The moment you opened your robe, the wind blew hard on your hair, making your bangs out of place.

Victoria smirked as she saw how you made all the guys there lose their senses. All of them looked at you like you were some kind of meat they could gobble out in minutes.

 

Luhan couldn't believe his eyes. You were standing there in front of eleven boys with your bikini and you were looking extremely hot. Hot as in hot, hot hot hot! Luhan's face reddened and he could nosebleed in seconds.

Your curves were visible, your lips were moist, your eyes are intoxicating, everything about you was beautiful for Luhan.

 

Oh God, I'm losing my senses right now. Luhan thought.

 


Hi guys! How is this for the update? You like it? Comment please ^^ hahahahaha

Anyway, I ship Khuntoria so bad I neglected the real fact that Khunnie is dating Tifanny, or should I say Khunfany. Mian Khunfany shippers, but I ship Khuntoria hahaha. Again, I apologize. I hope you like this chapter though. Goodnight guys :D