Official

Beauty and the Geek

Luhan and you stayed at the dance floor, with him drawing your body into the same slow and passionate dance. Both of your gazes never left each other, and the way he looks at you is just tempting you to kiss him again. You were now sure that this is what you want; Luhan is the one for you. But wait, does he really feel that way towards you too? What if he doesn't like you? What if-

"I love you, Seo Eun Gi. Don't doubt me no more." As if Luhan could read minds, he interrupted your thought with his gentle smile that has successfully melted your heart once again.

"I-I wasn't doubting you." You pouted and looked away, embarrassed that he knew you so well to know what you were thinking.

"You're a terrible liar, you know that?" Luhan chuckled before twirling you around.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes before grinning, but the figure standing about two meters away from you ruined your mood.

Lay stood there, looking dashing in his suit, accompanied with his apologetic look. The memories about what he said on the phone came crawling back to your mind. You were pissed off seriously, thinking that you were dumb enough to let him use you like a doll. You ignored that thought and brought Luhan closer to you.

 


 

The night ended faster than you hoped; you weren't going to admit this, but deep down inside, you were hoping that you could spent more time with Luhan. You sighed and walked side by side with Luhan's fingers interlocking with yours.

When you finally reached your room, you faked a smile before turning around to face him. "Thanks for the dance Luhan. Good night."

You touched the door knob, inserted your cardkey, opened the door, and stepped inside. You were about to close the door, but Luhan's hand prevented you. He pushed the door open before walking inside your room, and then he slammed the door back shut.

With your eyes opened wide, you asked, "What are you doing?"

"Spending the night in my girlfriend's room. Why? Something wrong about it?" Without a warning, Luhan plopped himself comfortably on your bed.

You blushed the moment he said my girlfriend. Seeing you so lost in your thoughts and your face flushing red, Luhan found that cute and he pulled your hand, making your body fall on top of him. This seemed familiar; remember when both of you were in this position and So Ra suddenly stormed inside? Yeah, you remembered.

You widened your eyes to the size of a golf ball before clearing your throat. You pushed yourself away from him, but that doesn't shove him away. It just made his grip on your waist tightened and your bodies closer; only an inch was separating your face from colliding with his. He leaned in, kissing you passionately. You kissed him back, but this time, his kiss wasn't gentle. It seemed rushed and you could feel his hunger beneath your kiss. You broke away from the kiss, panting.

Minutes passed and both of you were staring at each other just like that, not doing anything, and it seemed like you were the only one that matters to him. Of course, that deer had to ruin that moment. He cleared his throat before he pushed you gently off him, "I'm a man with raging hormones. You better go change into something not so revealing if you want to get out from this room without anything sore between your legs. So get going now." Luhan said bluntly.

Heol, you were surprised of how straightforward that deer could be. You blushed and stammered, "O-Okay."

 

You grabbed your sweater along with your jeans and headed to the bathroom. Before you could take off your clothes, you heard Luhan talking on the phone. Curious, you peeked through the door.

"You're prepared for today right?" Luhan grinned.

What did he mean by that? Prepared? Prepared for what? And who is he talking with? A girl? Park So Ra? Did he just cheat on you right after he kissed you and talked you into his cheesy stuffs?

"Yeah, I'll see you around, maybe around ten? I  have to go now, my girl keeps eavesdropping and I can't afford her to know about our plans." Luhan said as he looked straight to the bathroom door, looking into my eyes.

You cleared your throat and slammed the door shut. You changed your clothes in super speed and walked out from the bathroom, only to be greeted by silence. "Luhan?" You called, seeing that he was nowhere to be found.

"Luhan?" Your voice just got louder. Did he just leave you like this? Did he leave you for the girl he spoke earlier on the phone? Well, you weren't actually sure if that person was indeed a girl or not, but you assumed that that person is.

 

"Why are you calling me like that? I'm not deaf you know." Luhan chuckled from the balcony. Relieved that he was still here, you walked towards him. Once you were standing beside him, he wrapped his hand around your waist, bringing you closer to him.

"It's such a wonderful view." Luhan smiled as he watched the waves, hitting the shore every time. The moonlight shone bright and it just made his eyes sparkle.

"Yeah it is." You smiled as well. "Anyway, who were you talking to earlier?"

"Somebody." Luhan simply replied.

 

You were about to complain, but your phone vibrated. You took it out from your pocket and pressed the red button without a doubt after looking at the caller ID.

Luhan narrowed his eyes. "Why are you ignoring Lay's call?"

"Just.... Because." You sighed and put your phone in your pocket again.

"Why? Did you guys had a fight? Is it because of me? Is he mad at me because I kissed you in front of the entire grade? Is he-" Irritated by his sudden burst of questions, you put a finger on his lips.

"I'll explain everything to you." You sighed. This is going to be a really long night.

 


 

Luhan stared at you in disbelief right after you told him what happened earlier before the party started. "Lay? That perfect unicorn did that to you?"

You nodded. From the corner of your eyes, you could see him clenching his fist. "That bastard. Who does he think he is?" Luhan cursed.

True, you liked the thought that Luhan was being protective, but Luhan's gaze was scary. If Lay was here at this moment, he would be dead by now; cause Luhan looked like he wanted to storm into the kitchen, grab a knife, and stab Lay's chest. Gosh, that thought crept you out.

 

Minutes later, you were relieved that Luhan's phone vibrated. He picked it up, "Hello?"

You could hear screams from the phone, and you saw Luhan rolling his eyes before answering, "I'll be there. Sorry I'm late." He hung up and stood up from your bed.

"Are you going somewhere?" You urged the thought to hold back your tears. Seeing how eager Luhan was to see a girl beside you hurt you.

"Yeah." He simply replied.

"Where? Who are you going with?"

"You don't need to know. Lay just ruined my mood, and I need to take some fresh air."

"A-Are you going with a girl?" You looked down to your feet.

"I don't know. Maybe, it-" He shrugged, but before he could continue, you cut him off.

"I guess it served him right to think that Grey Company's heir was my boyfriend. Turns out that he wasn't different from the other s in this school." You were shocked that those words came out from your mouth.

Luhan scoffed, "I was planning on inviting you. But you just ruined my mood. And what, you don't think of me as your boyfriend?"

"You never asked me to." You said, still looking at your feet.

Even though you were looking at your feet, you could see Luhan rolling his eyes before leaving you here in your room, alone.

 

A tear left your eye. "You bad jerk."

Your phone rang a couple of minutes later and you picked it up. "Hello?" Your voice was shaky and it sounded like you were crying; you were crying, but you didn't want the others to know.

"Hey it's Kris. Were you crying?"

You wiped the tears away with the back of your hand. "No, what's up?"

"Come down, I want to show you something."

 

Feeling lightheaded, you smiled a fake smile and walked towards the elevator. The elevator went down to the lobby, and Lay's head popped up. Both of you stared at each other for like ten seconds before Lay broke the silence. "Look here, Eun Gi. I-"

Before he could tell you what he wanted to say, you rolled your eyes, ignored him, and walked out of the elevator without glancing back at him.

The cold air hit you the moment you walked outside of the hotel lobby, to the back of the hotel through the pathway provided. You took out your phone, half shivering. "Kris? Where are you?"

"Oh, I can see you shivering. Wait there and I'll come to you." He said.

You stood where you were before and a couple of minutes later, Kris came. He took of his jacket and helped you to put it on you. You smiled, "Thanks."

"Now that you're warm again, let's go." He pulled your hand, dragging you with him.

"Where are we going?" You looked at your surroundings and saw that he has brought you to a small harbor behind the hotel. You didn't even know this harbor existed.

 

 

"There." Kris smiled as he pointed to a white yacht, between a couple of blue and black yacht.

"Heol. Is that yours?" Your jaw opened. Gosh, the students here are rich indeed.

"We'll see." Kris chuckled and both of you went inside the yacht, with Kris helping you to prevent your body from falling.

 

"Wait here, I have to go grab something." Kris winked before he left the yacht.

You looked around, admiring the yacht. It was so beautiful, and you were amazed since you've never been into a yacht before. And the decorations were a little bit romantic, don't you think? A pile of roses were put neatly inside a glass vase and the couch was decorated with flower petals, making a heart symbol with it.

So lost in your thoughts, the lights went out. Scared, you turn around to look if Kris was back. "H-Hello? K-Kris? Are you back?" You tiptoed to the entrance, but you saw that no one was here. And you couldn't possibly leave the yacht unattended like this.

Then, you heard a someone clearing his throat. Startled, you almost jumped in shock seeing Luhan standing a meter away from you. "Gosh Luhan. You almost gave me a heart attack." You said as you put your hand on your chest.

Luhan rolled his eyes and went to the balcony. You followed him since you were scared. "What are you doing here? Where's Kris?" You asked. "Shouldn't you be with the girl you were talking about earlier?"

"Yeah, what am I doing here? I came here to get some peace and quiet, and then you showed up." Luhan sighed as he looked at the sea.

That hits a soft spot in your heart. Your heart was beating fast, and a huge lump appeared in your throat. "Fine, do you want me to leave that bad?" You were hoping for a no, and that he would stop you from going.

"Whatever. You just walk out-" Before he could finish his sentence, a tear left your eye.

 Sniffing, you whispered loud enough for him to hear, "Bastard."

 

You turned around and walked to the door. But the moment you touched the door knob, you noticed that the room started to glow. You turned around and saw that Luhan has light some candles on the table. It made the room hot. Or was it just you?

"I wasn't finished." Luhan smiled as he went to the table, only to press the stereo on. After a couple of seconds, music filled the room.

 

play this

 

If our love was a fairy tale

I would charge in and rescue you

On a yacht baby we would sail

To an island where we'd say I do

And if we had babies they would look like you

It'd be so beautiful if that came true

You don't even know how very special you are

 

The music echoed around the room. You were good at English, you must agree, and you knew every meaning. As the stereo played, Luhan went down to his knees, making you widened your eyes in shock.

"Seo Eun Gi, since you wanted me to ask you to be my girlfriend, would you take Luhan to be your boyfriend slash knight in shining armor?" He smiled, still on his knees.

Unconsciously, a tear left you eye. Not because you were sad, you were crying because you were too happy. You nodded slowly. Luhan got up and walked up to you, hugging you like there's no tomorrow.

 

You leave me breathless

You're everything good in my life

You leave me breathless

I still can't believe that you're mine

You just walked out of one of my dreams

So beautiful you're leaving me breathless

 

Luhan looked at you in your eyes. His arms around your waist and your arms around his neck. You were actually Luhan's type, without a doubt. To him, you are already beautiful without even trying. You are nice, gentle-but you can be rude, cute, and most of all his missing puzzle piece.

"I'm sorry about earlier. It was hard for me to act like a jerk seeing your sad face. But I had to make you mad first before dragging you here. I wanted to surprise you. I'm sorry baby." Luhan sighed, looking everywhere else except your eyes.

You grinned, "Don't worry. So you were acting earlier? Gosh, you're so good at acting."

 

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me

You're like an angel

The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me

You're something special

I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me

But all I can do is try

Every day of my life

 

Luhan cleared his throat, "So... Does this mean we're official now?"

"We are." You grinned at his cute behavior and gave him a peck.

"Then, I want you to have this." Luhan said. He grabbed a box from the table and picked up a ring in it. It was a heart shaped ring, with both your initials on it. You reached out your hand, and Luhan gently put the ring on for you.

"Oh? A perfect fit?" You chuckled, admiring your finger.

"Yeah, I did some measures on your finger." Luhan blushed, and you must admit that it was the cutest thing you've ever seen from him.

"Where's yours?" You asked.

Luhan pointed to the necklace hanging from his neck as he chuckled, "I can't have the other guys mocking me for wearing some girlish ring. They already said I'm cute, but I'm manly. So yeah, I thought I'd wear it as a necklace."

"But you are cute~" You teased.

"What did you say? Do you want me to show you who's manly?" His grip on your waist tightened.

Remembering about what he said earlier, you backed away. "Nope, you're manly."

"I know I am." Luhan smiled and kissed your forehead. "Now let's enjoy the view shall we? I'm tired too, we'll sleep here and go back to the hotel tomorrow. How's that sound?"

You weren't sure about this, you were afraid that Vic umma might be worried about you. But if this choice means that you'd be able to spend more time with Luhan, you would.

"Perfect." You smiled and pulled him into a hug.

 


ALOHA! How's this chap? hahahaha I hope you liked it, I at writing fluffs.

Give me feedbacks and comments lovelies <3

 

And gosh I miss Kris......