Evil

Beauty and the Geek
 

 

Luhan’s POV

 

One week has passed after me and Eun Gi’s rainy meeting near her house. Once again, after our meeting, we went to her house to pick up her telescope. The ride home wasn’t as awkward as I thought it would be.

I thought that since it was our first non accidental kiss, she would ignore me and go stiff like a zombie or things like that. But instead, she made jokes and we had a great conversation together. It’s like we weren’t just best friends, we were more than just best friends.

We’re more like two shy lovebirds that aren’t capable of confessing. Confessing is a simple job, I could do it in seconds and I’m 50% sure Eun Gi’ll accept it. But there are two major problems.

 

One, Eun Gi has a boyfriend who turns out to be my best friend.  But to me, they don’t look like a couple to me; they look like two close best friends who are spending their teenage life together. I just don’t get them. I knew that Lay really liked her and I knew that he cared for her, but why can’t I see him in action?

True, when he said that he likes her, he looks serious and sincere, but why didn’t I see him proving his words? I’ve seen them together, chit chatting and laughing, but Eun Gi didn’t seem like she really enjoyed it. Or did that thought just came into my mind because I didn’t want to accept seeing the fact that Eun Gi liked being with Lay? I was jealous, but never will I admit that to her.

 

Nevertheless, there’s another problem, which is I have a girlfriend. A fake girlfriend; to be specific. Sometimes, I hate the fact that I was born into a ruthless, mean, disciplined, and stubborn household. I was proud to be the only son of Grey Company, but no one knows what lies behind the walls of my house, except for me, dad, and mom.

Maybe, just maybe, if I was born into a simpler household, I could have a simple relationship with Eun Gi. Something normal couples do, go out on a date, watch some movies, and maybe cuddle at the cinema. No problems, no mean parents who won’t accept our relationship, no dramas, no fake girlfriends, nothing.

 

Anyway, it was lunch time and Eun Gi was nowhere to be seen. Our relationship grew stronger day by day and people started to spread rumors around this school. I didn’t care about anything because they wouldn’t dare to insult me.

I walked to my lockers and took out my history book. That was when a small hand linked my arm, pulling me away from my locker. I looked up and sighed. It wasn’t the flawless hand I was waiting for. It was none other than the meanest drama queen ever. Park So Ra.

 

“Hi cutie, lunch time’s here and I was wondering if we could go play to the school auditory room? I checked and it was empty, maybe we could hand there and watch a movie?” So Ra blinked her fake eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes wanting to vomit and yank my arm away from her, but I can’t since I have to act like we’re lovers. I clenched my teeth as I replied, “Isn’t it against the rules to watch a movie at the auditory room without any supervisors?”

“Ugh, we’re young and hot. It’s time to break some ground rules. Who cares if we break the rules? I mean, you’re the principal’s son, who would dare to punish you?”

 

“Well if you want to go, just go. But I’m not joining you. I want to go to the library to finish my history report.” I lied.

“Don’t lie to me or I’ll tell everyone about us. And you don’t want that accident to happen again would you? And I’ll make sure that this next accident would be twice as painful for you to bear.” So Ra glared at me.

 

She has literally crossed the line. Threatening me? For real? I’m going to pull out her hair nowadays. I clenched my fist so hard, my knuckles turned white. “Fine. But just this once, get it?”

“Crystal clear.” She winked and led me to the auditory room just upstairs.

She opened the door and we stepped inside. The auditory room was used for speaking practical exams and seminars. Inside was a huge screen, and in front of it were hundreds of red seats. I sat right next to So Ra as she did something to the projector.

 

Then she ran next to me as she linked arms with me again. She smirked, “Enjoy the movie Lulu~.”

I rolled my eyes as she rested her head on my shoulders. The movie started, it was the same movie I watched with Eun Gi. The one when I made a fool out of myself. What was it called? Oh, I remembered.

P.S, I love you.

 

I smiled as I remembered the times we spent on that cinema. We made jokes if the lead role did something funny, and we even feed each other popcorns. I glanced at So Ra and rolled my eyes again. When a man is placed in a dark, huge place with a pretty girl, he’d definitely take advantage of that time.

But me? With So Ra? Hell no. The room looked like the cinema, and the movie was the same, but I didn’t feel the same thing I felt when I watched it with Eun Gi. There’s just no spark, no goose bumps, nothing.

 

“Enjoying the movie?” So Ra flirted.

“Maybe.” I replied without looking at her.

From the corner of my eye, I could see her glaring at me. Not glaring, staring. What’s with her today? The atmosphere is just weird, like I could sense tension between us. There had always been tension between us, but this time it’s just weird.

 

“Lulu?” She said.

“Hmm?” I turned to look at her face which was now only inches away from mine.

“I love you.” She confessed. Then she leaned her face closer to mine, almost touching my lips, but I jerked back.

“The movie’s great. But I think lunch time’s over.” I said, my voice was serious and intimidating.

 

I walked towards the door, but something stopped me. It was the movie. The movie changed. I could hear rain sound, and two people panting.

“You’re so over reacting.” The female lead chuckled, “Thank you, my knight in shining armor.”

“As for today, you’re punished for making me worried.” The male lead said.

 

This wasn’t a part of the movie. This was a video. A real life video. I turned to face the screen as my heart stopped and my eyes widened.

“It’s going to rain, we have to go.” The woman said as she turned to walk away, but the male lead pinned her body between him and the wall.

“Not now, princess. The castle would have to wait.” The male lead said as he crashed his lips to the female lead’s

 

How did she? How? I thought-, I thought we were alone. I was extra careful, but how-. I’m speechless.

 

In the screen were me and Eun Gi as the lead roles. It was our kissing scene on the rainy day near her house. And it was in a CD, which was in So Ra’s hands. How the hell did she get this footage?

“I love you.” The male lead; which was me, whispered to the female lead; which was Eun Gi.

 

So Ra clapped her hands slowly as she mocked me, “Bravo, bravo. Replay, replay! What a great ending.” She laughed. “Did you enjoy the movie Lulu? Well I enjoyed it.”

Then she walked towards me. “What should I do now? Should I share this video on my blog? It would be a huge hit. Should I share it on the school radio? Well I’m sure people would love to hear this scene. Should I share it on YouTube maybe? I have tons of subscribers, I’m sure people would love this.” She smirked as she continued, “Or should I play this video in your house in front of Mr. and Mrs. Lu? I’m sure they won’t mind watching a short romantic video.”

 

I clenched my fists. “D-Don’t.”

“What’s that?” She laughed.

“Don’t share that video anywhere. I’ll do anything for you to keep that video a secret.” I was now literally begging to her.

So Ra laughed again. “Anything? Really?”

 

Then she came to me as she hugged me tight. “All you have to do is to stay away from her and be a good and gentle boyfriend who never rejects my kiss and everything will be under control baby.” She whispered.

She broke our hug and inch her face closer to mine. Instantly, I jerked back. But then she smirked as she whispered, “A gentle boyfriend wouldn’t reject his girl’s kiss now would he? Be a good boyfriend and this video will never appear in front of your face ever again.”

“Screw you.” I said as I pushed her face to mine.

 

Our lips touched as I cupped her face. Her hands traveled up my waist, hugging it tight as she deepened our kiss. Our kiss lasted for ten seconds at least until she let go of me, gasping for air. “Good boy.” She patted my head as if I was a puppy and laughed.

We hugged each other tight. Then she whispered into my ear, “This is just a game Lulu. You’re winning, why stop now? But beware my king, you might now know, maybe your vulnerable maid is watching your scandal with the princess right now in this very room.

 

What the hell is she talking about? I rolled my eyes, but then my eyes traveled to the projector room. There was a huge glass in front so I could see it clearly.

But the image in front of me shocked me. Eun Gi was standing there with taped with a double tape and her hands tied to a chair.

 

This was all a set up. Like she said, this is a game. A game which I had to choose, to win or lose. Each of the choices has its consequences and rewards. And right now, I’m losing.

 

 


Lol back to the drama guys and evil So Ra's back :( I hate her as well but I want to make this game interesting muaahahahaha.

Team So Ra anyone?

Oh, please do comment. The more comments I get, the quicker I update lol hahahaah, and sorry for being a hiatus back then.

 

Please help me support my newest Yixing oneshot (shameless self-promotions)

Her Last Wish