Witch

Beauty and the Geek

 

 

Your POV

 

I was searching of my other French notebook in my bag, but I felt a presence behind me. It was moving closer and closer. So I turned around, but then I collided with Luhan’s chest and accidentally he stumbled.

Sadly, he held on to me so I stumbled too, and was on top of him when we landed on his bed. We locked eyes for a while as we widened our eyes in shock. And this wasn’t the embarrassing part.

 

Well, this is embarrassing, but still, something or should I say someone made this thing worse. So Ra came in and we were still in this horrible position. Damn you So Ra. Wait what?

She widened her eyes as she gasped.

I immediately got up and tidied myself as I cleared my throat. “H-Hi So Ra.”

She glared at me and looked at Luhan. “Luhan honey, what are you doing with this thing?! Don’t tell me you were doing that with this garbage right here…”  

 

“Aish you brat. We weren’t doing something. I accidentally fell on the bed, along with her. Don’t worry So Ra.” Luhan said with his clenched teeth.

“I believe you Luhan. But don’t you ever be alone with that thing ever again you understand?” So Ra asked dramatically as she went over to hug him.

As in hug him, literally. And she laid a peck on his lips. In front of me. Gah I hate her so much.  

 

“Anyway, how is it that you’re allowed in here? I don’t believe garbage is welcomed here. Especially a disgusting one.” So Ra gave me a death glare as she wrapped her arms around Luhan.

“Don’t say that. She’s not a garbage. Seriously So Ra, I love you, but please don’t say such harsh words.” Luhan said, then he looked at me with his sincere look. “She’s here because she’s the smartest kid in school. And she is here to tutor me.”  

So Ra glared at me. “Smartest kid in school?” She scoffed, “Let me teach you, I know I’m better than her. I am a thousand, no, a billion times better than her. Why don’t you want me to teach you? I mean, you’re my boyfriend. You shouldn’t be spending some more time with other girls.” She whined.

“Relax So Ra. My mom was the one who wanted her to tutor me. And sure, you’re my girlfriend and you can come here anytime you’d like. But please, not during my study lessons. Cause I really need it to improve my scores.” Luhan said.  

 

Gosh, I was hurt so bad by their words.

I want to get out from here as fast as I can.  

 

“Okay, since you’re my boyfriend,” She emphasizes the word my boyfriend. “I trust you. And I know you’ll never leave me for this thing.” She smiled and hugged him.

Then she turned to look at me. “You, get out now! I want to spend some time with my boyfriend.” Again, she emphasizes the word my boyfriend.  

 

I didn’t do anything else but leave. I grabbed my books and my bag in a hurry and left the room. My heart was beating fast and it felt really heavy. My eyes were watery and my head was spinning.

I hurried to my room and slammed the door. I wanted to cry but no tears came out.

Oh wait, I have a date tomorrow. With Lay. I better sleep now or I might have no energy to do anything. I don’t know why but I’m so tired right now. I looked at my drawer and decided to pick something nice for tomorrow. I guess it was worth it since I could get some time to relax with my boyfriend. Or should I say, the one I like.

 

Luhan's POV

 

Eun Gi was on top of me, and we were on top of a bed. I gulped as my heart raced. Oh, and perfect timing, So Ra came into my room. Thank you, thank you so much So Ra. I was about to have a moment with Eun Gi until you came in. Once again, thank you so much you stupid-devil-witch-who-came-into-my-room-with-incredibly-perfect-timing.

Anyway, I felt bad for Eun Gi. She was mocked by So Ra and can't do anything to stand up for herself. Me, as So Ra's boyfriend, or should I say, fake boyfriend, had to stay on her side no matter how much I wanted to stand by Eun Gi's side.

I was forced to say lies in front of her, pretending like I'm really dating So Ra. The worst thing is, she forced me to act lovey dovey in front of her. You know lovey dovey right? Hugging and kissing kind of thing.

I can't believe she did those things. That was so disgusting I could probably puke blood.

 

After Eun Gi left, I pushed So Ra away from me as possible and glared at her. "What are you doing here? What do you want?" My tone was harsh.

So Ra laughed teasingly as she walked closer to me. "You know what Luhan?" She went closer as she whispered to me, "You're a great actor. You deserved a Grammy. Applause applause." She laughed and sat on my bed.

"I didn't think you'd really stay by my side on that kind of situation, but you did. You didn't even refuse the kiss I planted on you earlier." She smirked, "Ah, thank you for the kiss. I enjoyed it." She her bottom lip.

 

Now remember ladies and gentleman, when Eun Gi her lips, my heart started to race and erted things crawled inside my mind. It made me want to kiss and cuddle with her.

Here's the difference between So Ra and Eun Gi. When So Ra her bottom lip, a knot appeared in my stomach. My stomach hurts so bad I want to vomit. It was incredibly disgusting. Don't get me wrong, So Ra is gorgeous. But she's a witch in my eyes. Witch as in black curly hair with a huge mole on her pointy nose and her long broom and black pointy hat. Exactly like Snow White's witch.

Just imagine her like this, cause this is the image I see whenever I see So Ra. Ugh.

 

 

But she's not that ugly.

So, let's get back to our story.

 

"You know what? Standing up for you makes me sick. I was dying back then. If it weren't for Eun Gi's face I would throw up in front of you." I grunted as I kicked the chair in front of me. "Ugh, what's up with you coming here anyway?! Mood breaker just get out from here!"

She smirked, "Hush now Luhan, you don't want Eun Gi to find out about our fake relationship, now do you? Or should I tell Mr. Lu that you've been a bad boy, playing with my heart like a toy and you cheated on someone none other than the live in tutor?"

. Blackmailing. She's one sly witch I tell you.

 

"No I don't. Now what do you want?"

"Mrs. Lu told me about her being your tutor. And I didn't like it a bit. But since it's for your grades, I decided why not let you have fun with that garbage for awhile? I mean, if I could have her here, I could show her our chemistry and maybe make some fun out of her." She laughed, "I'd pay a billion dollars to see her suffer."

I clenched my teeth and my hands made a fist. It was clenched so hard, my knuckle turned white.

How dare her talk about Eun Gi like that? Chemistry? What chemistry? Our relationship is a fake. And her personality is a fake. She's an angel outside, but a devil inside. She lies like a pro which makes her entire self so scary.

 

"Ah right," There's a short pause. "She's not worth to be sold. No one would buy her. She's so disgusting everyone would flee the moment they saw her." She laughed as she looked at me. 

My anger was probably written all over my face. Maybe my forehead has a SO RA IS A ING  sign. What could I say? I was mad. How dare she talk about Eun Gi like that? No one, I repeat, NO ONE mess around with Eun Gi.

"Get. Out. From. Here." I said as I gave her a death glare. "Now."

 

She laughed at my behavior. "I see you're burning up with rage. I love it." Then she went closer to plant another peck on my lips but I refused by turning my face to the left.

"Aww Lulu, why did you do that?" She whined teasingly.

"Stop it. We're alone now and you could stop acting by now. You're nobody to me and you're definitely not my girlfriend. Now get out before something in here gets broken." I glared at her as I slightly screamed.

 

"Alright, alright mood swings. I'm going now." She smirked as she walked towards the door. "Ah Luhan?"

I glared at her as she continued, "I know about Yoon Ra. And you know what would happen when I reached Eun Gi's door." She smirked and left the room.

 

I know about Yoon Ra. Her words echoed around my mind as my head spun.

H-H-How? S-She.... Y-Yoon R-Ra, she was supposed to be a secret. S-She was supposed to me my secret.

No one was supposed to know about Yoon Ra except for me and my family.

What would happen if Eun Gi knows Yoon Ra?

 

No, please no. That can't happen. I must stop her!

 

I ran to the basement as fast as my legs could take me. Thankfully So Ra was just in front of Eun Gi's door when I yanked her towards me.

"Luhan! What do you want?!" She shrieked. Then she halted, "Ah, trying to stop me from telling her about Yoon Ra? Not a chance. This is what you'll get for spending some time with that in that room." She said and struggled from my grip.

 

She struggled and I had no choice. I pulled her closer to me as I planted a kiss on her lips. She tried to struggle her way out of our kiss, but then she stopped and she returned my kiss.

That was when Eun Gi's door flung open and from the corner of my eye I could see Eun Gi's face, staring at us as we kissed.

Her face, her sad face. It was written all over her face. I could feel it.

 

Her arms was wrapped around my waist as I held her face, tilting it to deepen the kiss. But I actually did that so I couldn't see Eun Gi's hurted face.

 

I'm sorry Eun Gi, but I had no choice.

I had to prevent her from telling you about Yoon Ra.