Showtime (Waking up)

Seconds

in-bed.jpeg

130.JPG

“Here come the show for our new comers.”said mc standing in front of the tall building where the new comers live. Then they burst into their apartment with their manager help. Making audience keep asking who were them. They are Seconds.

The mc shocked when look to one of the girl sleep in the floor in living room. The mc approch her.

“Kyaa...it’s Hyuna.”said the mc waking Hyuna.

Hyuna wake up easily but avoid looking to the camera since she’s not wearing make-up and was in waking up face.

Then the mc entering one of the room, revealing one of the other member.

“You surely can’t wake this person up.”said Hyuna at the back after watch her face.

“Who was it?”ask the mc while approcing the bed.

“Yaaa...the leader. How come the leader hard to wake up.”

“She just wake up when already being told and was in job.”said Hyuna.

“This is also a job.”said the girl mc.

“CL...”call the mc while patting the shoulder. CL still not moving.

After try many times, the mc give up. CL not move even a bit.

“Waaa...they seem still in their beautiful dream. Peacefully sleep.”said the mc when opening the next door revealing the other two members in their own bed still in blanket.

“Haa Sohyun.”said mc when Sohyun quickly waking up then close and quickly making her hair into bun  when saw the crew.

“Good girl.”said the mc patting Sohyun head making Sohyun smile palming .

“This girl will never wake up.”said Hyuna laughingly when mc look at her with how-you-know look.

“Same with CL?”

“No, this one you can wake her up but she’ll never leave the bed. She will keep replying a few more minutes repeatedly.”said Hyuna making Sohyun laughing grabbing the blanket hiding her face.

“Aishh,, just alike CL but that one was more troublesome.”said mc.

“Ya..because that, they’re bestfriend.”said Hyuna making Sohyun non stop laughing.

“Nana ya... Wake up dear.”making Nana roll to the other side while pulling the blanket.

The camera zooming her sleeping face.

“Nana....”call the mc again. While other member giggled waiting for the moment.

“Ermmm...just a bit more.”making other members and crews laugh die hard.

Lastly, Hyuna go to Nana side bed then patting her back.  “Nana wake up.”Nana wakeup lazily.

She didn’t hide her waking up face but keep looking down.

“Seems like she can’t open her eye again.”said mc. Nana grab her spec then wear it before walking out of her bedroom.

“The leader is the problem.”Nana not in mood to join them waking up the leader. She ended lay down in Hyuna blanket in living room.

At last with the noisy sound make from the pans, wake CL up. Nana was the one close her ears with Hyuna pillow.

After make line in the living room, the mc start briefing about their activities today.

“Don’t you guys know about the show?”

“We know but we dont know the real date.”said Hyuna.

Nana watching them without any concern look of the show. Sometimes she neatly her short maroon bob hair style.

CL with innocent grab her sunglasess to avoid her eyebags showed.

“Why with you CL?”make mc laugh. CL just shook her head. She hates when others talk about her eyebags.

“Hyuna why you sleep outside? Did CL chased you?”

Hyuna shook her head.

“She always ended sleep here because she watching tv before sleep.”told Sohyun.

“I peacefully sleep alone.”said CL suddenly since she share the room with Hyuna.

Then all of them were being told to watch their face and brushing teeth, then get ready in the basement. They were given 10 minutes for that. making the member shocked.

“10 minutes start now!~~~”

Their house just have one bathroom, they burst into together and quickly brushing teeth and washing face as being told.

CL apply some make-up to her eye, Hyuna wearing cap, Sohyun comb her hair and Nana still with her spec. All of them wearing comfy shoes as for them converse is the best.

They ran to the basement but the sirens sound before them arrived seems that they will received their punishment.