D.O's birthday

Seconds

“Oh thats, Luhan that Kris...oh my pallli....”Nana heard someone whisper at her back. Then someone had bump into her from her back. She turn to her back followed by Ilhoon who was walking beside her but the girl who had done it had run and didnt even say sorry.

IH94eZ27.jpg

“Ghhh...typical fangirl.”Nana cursed when she saw that girl was running towards Luhan and Kris who were walking before them.

Nana, Ilhoon and others Exo members, just arrived Korea. They were at the airport waiting for their manager. 

Nana wear like this.

P_source_2017584490020144181757291583523

1394795_604346906298867_668598152_n.jpg

Exo manage already there while Cube manager was nowhere to find.

“Its weird. I’ll call hyung.”said Ilhoon to Nana immidietely scrolling his phone searching for his manager’s number.

Nana already exhauted with the fans reaction. It is not like she is arrogant because she is an idol but she cant stand being push here and there by the saseng fans who were now raiding the Exo.

“I’m also an idol okey!”Nana whispers enough to be heard by Ilhoon who was on the phone with his manager .

Ilhoon scoffed immidietely shouldering Nana, pulling her to better port far away from the fans. “Well, SM famous than CUBE baby.”said Ilhoon right after end the call.

Nana making her annoying face. Suddenly a little girl approaching both of them.

korean-fashion-girls-hoodies-children-cu

“Oh my, so cute you are.”Nana brush her cheek.

Then the girl shoved a cd to Nana.

“Haha, i got a little fan here.”Nana said to Ilhoon. “What is your name?”Nana ask her. That girl want Nana to give her signature on the cd.

“Dont you want this oppa signature too, Haneul?”Nana ask the little girl then the girl shooked her head. Nana burst to laugh. “Good.”said Nana while tapping the girl’s head.

Ilhoon just making eyes. Then Haneul’s parents come to take a picture of them three. Ilhoon, Nana and Haneul.

 

“Oh my, looking to kids make me cant wait  to have my own kids.”said Nana taking sit on the seat provided.

“I’m ready honey.”Ilhoon getting close to Nana.

“Stop it, Ilhoon.”Nana smack Ilhoon’s body. Ilhoon’s burst to laugh. Since in China, Ilhoon’s erted mind non stop teasing Nana.

 

“Nana, Ilhoon, we got to go now.”Luhan shouted from the main entrance.

“Ya, bye bye....”Nana bid goodbye to them.

Lay is approaching them, “Nana take care!”Lay hugged Nana tightly. “We back to our hactic life lil sis. Dont easily get tired. Try to endure it. Okey. Remember to sleep properly. Not just lay everywhere.”

“Dae dae dae....you just like mama. Mama had told me that too before we depart this morning.”said Nana.

“Hyung, Jung Jung is here. Dont worry, i kicked her if she sleep at nonsense place.”said Ilhoon getting smack by both Nana and Lay at his head.

“Ya, i think Nana was the one who taking care of you. Not you.”said Lay.

“Aish, hyung. Hyung the geng called you.”said Ilhoon.

“Okey, i got to go. Bye bye. Call me and text me everyweeks okey. Bye love you.”Lay smack Nana’s forehead before depart. Thats what Lay love to do at his liltle sister since they were kids. Nana used to it.

 

“I’m backkkkkkkkk!”Nana shouted at her main door but no one was at home now.

Nana text all her bestie.

 

                To: Kwonsoo

                Wasnt you told me that you already back? I’m home but no one here. Dont tell me that, you are with Bacon right now!

                From: Nana

                To: Chaerin

                At what time your rehearsal finish? I’m home.

                From: Nana

 

                To: Hyuna

                Baby....i’m home~~~ But no one hereL. Are you still on show now?

                From:Nana

 

After one hour, Sohyun’s back.

“Nana...nana...”Sohyun shout for her bestie. “Yah, you only know sleep ha..”Sohyun patted Nana’s .

“Erm, you are back.”Nana streach her body before wake up.

“Nana, you know what tomorrow was D.O birthday and Exo planned to surprised him with birthday party.”

“Oh ya, wasnt Kai at 14 Jan? Tomorrow was 12 right?”ask Nana.

“Ya, but they didnt care much about Kai. They want to do a prank to D.O. Hehe. Guess what?”Sohyun smirk.

“I know. Hyuna right? They gonna ask Hyuna to prank him right? Am i right?”Nana kinda excited.

“Clever!”

“Actually i love watching them argueing. D.O look damnly cute flower boy.”said Nana.

“So what kind of prank you think we should ask Hyuna do?”

“Erm,,,,,,, wait was we’re invited?”

“Ya, what kind of question was that? Of course. We and Exo already like siblings. Hahaha...”Sohyun laugh to her own comment.

“But, Hyuna obsolutely busy nowadays. She got a promotion with TroubleMakers crew remember.”

“I ask her before. She’s heading back from Busan now. She got rest for two days.”

“Oh great!!!!”Nana highed five Sohyun.


“Please....Jeballll...”Sohyun and Nana keep following and begging to Hyuna surround their house when Hyuna refused to do the prank.

“Come on Hyuna. D.O just like a flower cute boy. Dont you like him? Forget about the argument.”said Sohyun.

“NO WAY!!!!!”Hyuna lay on the floor in front the television, her favourite port. “He hate me. And i cant stand with his annoying look as if i had annoyed him enough. Grhhh... never in my life, a boy treat me like that. I always famous and grab boy’s attention bt him, arhhh something wrong. Maybe he’s not straight.”Hyuna burst everything out.

Nana already laugh while Sohyun non stop begging. “No, i think D.O like you it just like hurmm, maybe he’s too shy to approach you first. Hehe.”

“Oh Kwonsoonie, you do this because Bacon ask you right?”said Hyuna.

“Erm,, i do this for both of you. D.O and Hyuna. Hyuna and D.O. Jeballl. Please....”

“I think about it. I need sleep. Huh...i’m so tired why dont you guys give me a massage.”said Hyuna then both of the girls quickly run toward their rooms.

“Time to sleep!”Nana shout from the room.

Hyuna smirk then go to her dreamland.

 

“Do we need to go to SM? Why dont we choose other place. Oh come on, if D.O insult me infront of s, we’ll not talk for a week okey?!”Hyuna make a deal looking to her members at the back seat.

“Ya, i’m not included okey.”CL lift up her face.

“Fine. Nana and Kwonsoo. Remember that.”

“DAE!”Nana and Kwonsoo simply reply didnt want to argue. They tend to taking a selca.

tumblr_m8fr6zacVr1rn86lwo1_400.jpg

Nana wear like this.

P_source_2007717Ct140325193859PY0266.jpg

"Were you really hungry? I can see you non stop eating since this morning. Were you that happy hah!"Nana smack CL shoulder when they in elevator in SM building. 

"Hahaha...dae. I'm really happy!"

Nana smirk knowing that her bestie was in love.

GpcbFWl.jpg

 

“Yah, hey YOU what are you doing here?”D.O shocked when seeing Hyuna get into the dance practice room without knocking and had disturb his dance practice.

“You? I had a name okey. Hyuna! H.Y.U.N.A!”Hyuna said it while walking towards D.O.

4minute+hyuna.jpg

“Ya ya....what are you doing? I ask you why are here?”D.O keep walking backward when Hyuna getting closer to him.

“Ghh...short boy! I’m here because accompany Nana to meet Kai to get a body measurement.”said Hyuna turning back from her way then walking toward a couch where D.O  put all his thingy.

“Wasn’t they had do that before. Kai had told me that Nana had measured his body size and how Kai cant resist to pull her to his embrace.”

“WHAT! Seriously?”Hyuna stop on her spot turning to D.O cant believed what she had heard.

“Oh crap! Aniya, forget about what i had said.”

“Seriously, that is what Kai told you? Was Kai already in love with Nana?”Hyuna try to dug the hole but D.O ignored Hyuna.

 

“!!!!!”Kai growl when he heard the conversation between those two from the outside. Kai try to hold his anger towards D.O.

Lay who was beside him turn in unreadable look to Kai. And also he got a glared and teasing from his hyung and of course Sehun and Tao who were laughing at his back.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWu8nAMXArU-nUihB3svq

How burn Kai right now.

Luckily Nana and the girls were busy preparing the cake with Luhan, Beakhyun and Suho in the another room.

 

“Ya ya, dont touch my thing. Especially that jacket. Come on please. That was my favourite jacket.”said D.O try to snatch his jacket from Hyuna’s hand.

“Hahaha..short guy cant get it.. Huhu..short guy...”Hyuna was jumping on the couch. D.O worried about his bag which my be step by Hyuna who non stop jumping while swaying his jacket.

D.O quickly take his bag then put it on the floor. He save all his thing.

“La la la la..la la la la...”Hyuna siging along. “I give this if you tell me the rest of the story....”Hyuna try to threat D.O. She totally forgot about her actuall reason is to prank him. She really want to know whether Kai like her bestie or not.

Suddenly, black out. “Aaaa...”Hyuna shout then jump from the couch. She feel someone had catch her. She know that D.O. She wrapped her arms around D.O’s neck.

Then, “Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy..........~~~~”everyone enter the room singing a birthday song. D.O quickly released Hyuna didnt want being caught by s. Unfortunately, the scene had been record by the members. Baekhyun was holding the cake.

D.O was totally surprised and never imagined that, the members had planned a party for his birthday.

jbok1VwW4q6cE5.jpg

“Hyuna palli spoon the cake to D.O.”Chanyeol teasing the two after D.O blowed the candle. Hyuna unwillingly take the spoon then scoope the cake at the centre making the cake turn ugly and didnt see like a cake anymore. “Oooooohhh...”the members know that Hyuna didnt like it when they teasing her with D.O.

Then Hyuna shoved to D.O mouth. But D.O shooked his head didnt want to getting feed by Hyuna. Hyuna widen her eyes glaring D.O.

“I told Kai and Nana about it.”Hyuna whisper to D.O.

Quickly, D.O open his mouth then being feed roughly by Hyuna. Everyone laugh, clapping their hand watching the cute scene.

The next stage, Chanyeol and Chen had pushing a trolley which full with birthday gift for D.O that had being prepared by the company, f(X) who join them too now, SNSD, Boa sunbae, Seconds and Exo members.

fx-2013.jpg

 

“Ommmo, that socks look so cute. I like it.”said Hyuna seeing the one of the gift. D.O was opening the gift now.

1.0x0.jpg

“D.O hyung just give it to Hyuna-shii, since you’re not gonna use it.”said Tao.

“Who had give something nonsense like that to you?”ask Luhan.

tumblr_m6rspy5IQG1rtfiuso4_250.png

“Who else if not Kai.”answer Chanyeol makes D.O and Kai laugh.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG9Mm6kjpCOhp_lWbeOhs

“But i wanna keep it.”said D.O.

“Oh sweet of you.”said Nana who was there excited seeing the gift collection. 

“But....since Hyuna had help you guys do the prank to  me just now, i give it to her.”D.O throw the sock to Hyuna, landed on Hyuna’s hair, making the members burst to laugh.

“Yaaaa, dont you have some manners?”Hyuna burst her anger before pouted.

Nana and Sohyun die to laugh already. "Can i have one?"Nana ask. "Me too.."followed by Sohyun.

"Sure. Kai must like it seeing Nana wear it. Opss, you guys wear it."Chanyeol purposedly say that.

exo+chanyeol+hat+2.png

Kai just let it go.

 

“When was your comeback? I heard that you do a collabration with GD sunbaenim right?”Kris asking CL. Those who were matured from the rest had their talk at the corner of the room. Amber and Victoria also join the talk.

“Erm, it supposed to be within this week. We will had a promotion for one day only here at Korea, then we fly overseas. Oh my i cant wait to debut overseas.”said Cl while enjoying the cake.

“Oh how jealous i am. Anyway, congrat ya. Do you best.”

“Thank Kris. Maybe your chance come after me.”said CL.

 

Chanyeol was uploading their picture in twitter, then something had caught his attention. The picture of Nana, Ilhoon and a little girl at the airport.

“Kai come here.”Chanyeol wanna tease Kai while showing the picture.

“They look like a married couple with their first daughter.”said Chanyeol then laugh. Kai passed back the phone to Chanyeol. It wasnt because he jealous of it, it just because he too lazy to being tease by his crazy hyung. Kai know well that, Nana already had a boyfriend and he’s happy seeing Nana’s happy. He didnt want to break the relationship of Nana and Ilhoon. It just, he cant deny his feeling towards Nana anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~for those who miss hyuna and d.o moment...

comment subscribe upvote...heheehehe