Showtime (Music Bank)

Seconds

Nana wake up cheerfully and feel fresh this morning, after being forced by Jiyoon unnies to eat the medicines. Nana hate eating medicine.

“Morning girls.”Nana walk out the room then join the other members eating breakfast.

Hyuna touch Nana’s forehead to check whether it still hot or not.

“I’m already fine.”said Nana take a sip of green tea.

“We have 30 minutes before van come to fetch us to the company. Our last practice before music bank tonight.”told CL to Nana who just come join them.

Nana don’t pay much attention.

“Still coughing?”ask Sohyun beside Nana.

“A lil bit. And my voice become more husky and i love it. Haha. Don’t worry Jiyoon unnies already bought me a strepsil last night.”

“Can you sing tonight?”ask Hyuna.

“You wanna sub me?”ask Nana without looking to Hyuna still enjoying the chicken soup.

“Ya, stop eating something oily.”CL try to grab Nana’s bowl.

“I can singggg...”Nana love chicken soup damn much. Then CL left her then putting her stuff in her bagpack.

 

“Nana palli...”Hyuna shout from the main door when Nana still in her room putting her things needed in her bagpack.

“Where’s she? Does she wanna ride a bus again?”ask CL because the van already in the basement waiting for them. “Let’s wait for her in the van.”said CL then three of them making their way to the bus.

“Who was late?”ask mc who were already in the van.

“Nana.”said Hyuna.

“Leave her.”said mc.

“But she just get well from her fever.”said Sohyun pity Nana who need to take a bus.

 

Nana chased the van when she saw their van moving and revealing their member in the window waving to her.

“Yaaaaaaa.....”Nana kick the stone burst her anger. 

(Nana wear like this)

sku_248266_1.jpg

 

To: Nana

Sorry Nana ya.. you’re late about 10 minutes.

From: Kwansoo

 

Nana shows the message she got from Sohyun when she’s riding bus.

When she about to arrived, CL called her. She hesitated to answer the phone at first but give up at last,

                “What?”coldy answer from Nana.

                “Buy us a chococapuccino with pearl , americano 2. Ok dear.”told CL, Nana cooly agreed.

                “Dae..”

                “Where are you? We already arrived.”

                “I’m arrived.”said Nana stand up from her seat when the bus stop in front of her company.

 

Before going in to the building, she’s go to the nearby cafe to buy the order. Luckily she had money with her. Only enough for the drink when the bread in the cafe grab her attention. Then she aproaching the camerawomen who following her from the start.

“Do you have money?”

The camerawomen nodded.

“Can i borrowed some from you?”ask Nana innocently.

Nana bought a bread and donuts for her members, who might be already start their practice.

“Kekeke...i’ll took my time to the building.”said Nana while talking to camera when she’s in counter, she wanna skip the morning practice.

“This is my treat. I’ll ask CL to pay you back.”Nana giving bread to camerawomen  while they walking to the building.

 

“Drinks here~~”said Nana happily walking to their dance practice room.

“You’re safetly back.”said CL sit beside her in the floor.

“Dae i’m the appa.”said Nana proudly.

“I wanna do the dance.” “Lets me do the dance.” Sohyun and Hyuna barked to each other ignoring their drink.

“Wow, the donuts was nice.”said CL eating the cheese donut.

“Nice right.”said Nana.

“Let’s play paper rock to determine the winner.”Hyuna suggestion.

“Ani.... let me do it!!!!!”Sohyun shout.

“What happens there?”ask Nana happily eating while watching the drama from Sohyun and Hyuna.

“Both of them wants to do the opening.”said CL peacefully drink her Americano.

“Ya...let’s have a drink first. Just like a kids. Stop it!”shout Nana when Hyuna and Sohyun grabbing and pulling each other hair.

505375.jpg

4m1.png

 

“CL will do the opening.”said their choreographer making CL crossing arms looking to the kids, Hyuna and Sohyun. Both of them glared to each other because not being trusted to do the opening.

Nana smirk to both of them.

The practice start and after noon they will had a rehearsal in music bank.

 

“Sohyun Sohyun Sohyun...”Teen Top in front of stage shout during Seconds rehearsal showing Sohyun smile shyly. Sohyun quite closed with Teen Top since she had once to be their song mv.

52936255.jpg

lee-chae-rin-gallery.jpg

During the rehearsal, Nana had a dizziness and excidently bump into Hyuna making Hyuna hugged her playfully.

 

“Are you ok?”ask Hyuna when they in the waiting room.

“A lil bit dizzy. I think i should take some nap before the show. Wake me up when my turn to make-up.”Nana told Hyuna making the members worried about her.

 

The B2st was there to cheered up Seconds. They burst into the girl’s waiting room.

They argue and make fool to each other to lower the nervouness of Seconds waiting for their turn.

When they were called, Doojoon patting Nana head and said to all “Do your best.”

b2stind-120208mubankwaiting3.jpg

“1 2 3 Seconds start!”shout them before walking up to stage.

 

“Let’s count it.”the mc for the night is Dasum and Hongki.

The count begin whether Miss A or Seconds will win the encore.

“So the winner is.....”making Miss A jump in happiness and hugging Seconds for their win.

I+don't+need+a+man+group+copy.png

“We had try our best. Don’t feeling down because of those failed. It wasn’t our luck this night.”CL encouraging their member when they had a night walk near the river.

CL ask a permission from the manager to take a walk near the river to take some rest and released their frustration.

“I think if i do the opening, we’ll win.”said Hyuna kiddingly while they’re laying in the grass looking to the stars.

Nana pokes Hyuna’s head before wake up and run from Hyuna.

Hyuna start chasing Nana.

“Let’s play basketball.”ask Sohyun making CL wake up too.

They play basketball happily and had a ramen as a supper in the nearby groceries while watching the night view.

%EB%AC%B4%EC%A7%80%EA%B0%9C%EB%B6%84%EC%