Mama Award

Seconds

“Hello.”Kai answering Nana’s call. At first, Kai kinda shocked when Nana's name apeared in his phone screen.

tumblr_mpzn5iDCZx1riav2to1_500.jpg

            “Hello Kai. Nana’s here.”

            “Yes, anything?”

            “Erm actually i wanna ask for your help. You still remember about the fashion show right? I got choosen and i need to find a model to wear and modelling my design on the show. Em will you be my model?”

            “Ha, hahaa, seriously? Sure why not.”Kai grinned widely.

            “Erm thank god. I’m really appreciated it.”

            “No biggie.”

            “So did you free tomorrow morning? We need to attend the registration and maybe simple of photoshoot. Can you?”

            “Well i also got class at noon tomorrow. So deal. Tomorrow morning.”

            “Ok if that, thanks bye.”

            “Opps Nana, erm what you doing now?”

            “Just finish my English test. I’m hanging with Sohyun at the university. Em didn’t you had the English test?”

P_source_1984235Ct131227143404BM0206.jpg

502874.jpg

            “No, actually we just finish the rehearsal for Mama Awards.”

            “Wow, all Exo members were there?”

            “Yup, didn’t you guys perform for the award?

            “No, we’ll just attend the award. Ok Kai, i got to go. See ya tomorrow morning.”

            “Ok Nana, bye.”

            “Daaa.”

 

“Exo got a rehearsal for mama award.”Nana told Sohyun while they walking to the cafe.

“I know.”Sohyun grinned. Baekhyun already told her this morning.

“Pssst, but still friend huh!”Nana refer to Baekhyun and Sohyun relationship.

Sohyun ignored her then walk in the cafe.

 

“Zhang Jiana.”Nana was being called by the secretary to enter the hall where the judges were there. She bring along her collection to show. Kai was ready at the back and will be walking out when being call by Nana.

After the audition, they got a simple photoshoot.

(Nana wear this for the audition)

y.jpg

(Kai wear for the audition)

130817_eca285ec9db82.jpg

 

“Thanks Kai, so when you’re free? I need to measure your body size and decide what to design to fulfill the theme.”ask Nana when the audition end.

“My class is full today. So i will text you when i’m free.”

“Ok i also didn’t mind if tonight, since i will stay at the university because i got hockey practice this evening.”

“Wow, you’re playing hockey? A thin cute girl like you playing hockey?!”Kai seems can’t believed.

“Ya, why not. Wait wait? You said i’m cute?”Nana raised her brow lift up her face looking to Kai beside.

“A lil bit.”Nana poked Kai’s arm while Kai laughing gigling.

Then they seperated to their class.

 

“Zhang Jiana i’m so ing tired this evening. Damn the rehearsal and my throat sore getting worst. What about you Jiana? How was your day?”without saying hello or any greeting, Ilhoon burst it out just after Nana pickup his call.

“Haha, my day was quite fun. This morning, I attend the audition with Kai, got class, then this evening, i’m playing hockey. And you know what, i got smacked at my leg. It’s kinda  hurt. And now, i’m waiting for Kai, since we promised to meet to do the body measurement.”

“Just both of you?”

“There’s still many at the college. Ilhoon i told you i got smacked at my leg. It’s kinda hurt. Sobsobs.”

“Just went home. I got to go. Bye Nana. Take care. Big hug for you.”

“Ermmmm, drink alot of mineral okey Jung Jung. Bye bye.”

 

Then Nana enter her class seeing Kai with his phone.

kai-reading-mangas.jpg

 

Mama Awards:

Nana wear like this

style-inspiration-eleanor-calder-L-1yNTA

Hyuna and Gayoon for award

ed9788eab080ec9ca43.jpg

Sohyun wear

201311221101022110_2.jpg

CL wear

YNmHaLZ.jpg

Btob perform When I Was Your Man

maxresdefault.jpg

Exo wear and won

145b.jpeg

 

“Mom, We WON!!!!!!!”Nana shouting in the phone just after out from the hall.

Hyuna and Sohyun grinned looking to Nana while they walking to their van.

Seconds had won their first award, with the most famous new girl group.

“Congarts you guys.”Exo wishes them when they meet at the parking lot.

“Thank you. And congrats for you guys too for the dance group award.”said CL.

Lay approching  Nana who were now in the phone.

‘Mom’Nana’s mouthing to Lay. Lay about to grab the phone but Nana poked his hand, since she still got things to tell mom.

Nana’s tear start forming, she’s really miss her mom. Then Nana pass the phone.

“Hey, Nana congrats.”Ilhoon suddenly whisper to Nana’s ear.

Nana smile then turn to her back.

e4c6b1aed2774066f3bb9c0d86a56448.jpg

“Nice performance ha.”Nana refer to the When I was your man by BTOB just now.

Ilhoon grinned then ruffle her hair.

“Hey hyung.”Ilhoon high fived Lay. “Congrats for the winning.”continued Ilhoon.

Lay nodded and shouldering Ilhoon.

tumblr_mwp7y3DDlz1riav2to1_500.jpg

“At last we got to rest. Fuhh.”Lay feel relieved when the awards end, and thats means they will be on holidays until Chinese New Year.

“Yeayyyyyy, i’m really excited to back to China.”Nana jumping in happinese forgetting that she’s wearing a heels now, then “Aaaa..”she’s about to fell down but luckily her heroes were there. Lay and Ilhoon quickly grab her arms to avoid her from falling. She laughing after that.

“Haishh.”both of her heroes shocking their head looking to Nana.

large.jpg

Kai's watching them from far before get in their van. He wants to greet and have a talk with Nana. He's envious Ilhoon. Three of them look really happy and taking crazy selca.