Showtime (Schedule)

Seconds

The next morning, at 6.00a.m CL wake up with the sound from alarm clock and quickly waking Hyuna up who last night sleep in the room after being told by the manager to take a good sleep.

Hyuna easily wake up and rush to washroom to wash herself, while CL wakes the others two.

_png17__4minute_s_hyuna_for_high_cut_by_

Sohyun and Nana listen to their leader very well. Sohyun get in the washroom after Hyuna , while Nana looking for suit blouse to be wear today. Hyuna busily making a toast for them as quick breakfast this morning. CL the most simplest, because of that she took the bath last. All her cloth no need to be iron because she’s too lazy for it.

They wear a comfy shoes, except Hyuna because she left her shoes in the car last night. They running to basement within 5 minutes before 7.

Suddenly the manager call CL.

“You guys need to take the bus to come here as a punishment for 1 minute late. Remember to come within 30minutes.”making CL shock and rounded her eye looking to other member.

 

“Are you guys kidding me?”CL looking to the camera who’s following us.

d63089551f0ba7ad75aeb74c311c3493.jpg

Nana approching CL “What babe?”

(Nana wear like this)

00070042-01.jpg

Sohyun and Hyuna also turn to CL.

“We need to ride the bus as punishment because 1 minute late.”explain CL still in unbelieved state.

“What?!”Hyuna shocked then laugh ubelieved.

“Haha..”Sohyun laugh while Nana touching her cap unbelieved while looking to the main road.

“We’re given 30 minutes only.”

“But did you know where is Ceci company stated?”ask Nana looking CL.

“Let’s walk to the main road while searching it in internet since oppa not pick up his phone.”said Sohyun when she had try calling the manager many times.

 

Sohyun found the place and they finally took the bus heading to the company.

293917_151350304948694_131572280259830_2

“Aish, it was so cold.”said Hyuna when she’s only wearing a slipper and short jeans making other member laugh at her. Luckily the bus still have an empty seat for them.

“Do you remember, we always going home by bus during trainee?”ask CL who sitting next to Nana.

“Ya of course. I learn a lot from you. If not i might ask my bro to fetch me.”

“Haha...”CL laugh cooly then a message arrived.

                To: CL

                Remember for not being late even a second because the punishment might be waiting.

                From: Hyung

CL read it out, “They might be laugh at us now. When he call just now i heard he was laughing at the back.”making Nana smirk then rest her head.

“I wanna sleep, my throat become more worst and i start coughing.”said Nana.

“Who ask you to eat the ice-cream last night dude.”said CL, Nana ignored her then closed her eyes.

 

They arrived early so after the photoshoot, they were treated to lunch at CL’s favourite restaurant that took about 30 minutes from the company.

“Some of our fans hope Nana will get well from her coughing.”Hyuna read the twitter comment after she post her pic with Nana who look kinda tired at the make-up room with caption ‘Your coughing is irritated.”

“Drink mineral water a lot dear.”said their manager.

Sohyun comes with a big mineral bottle that she bought for Nana.

 

They change to Huh outfit, and get ready to perform the song at the mall. The stage were crowded with a lot of fans. It’s surprised them because they thought not many fans know them. They got a lot of gift from the fans during the fan signing.

Nana got a flu so they ended headed straight to their house after the activities.

4minute_hyunah2.jpg

ATTENTION!!!!!!

i need you guys vote for music bank whether :

4minute HUH or Miss A I DON'T NEED A MAN

please i'm really appreciate that because it was for the coming episode.. :]]]]]

PLEASE GIVE A COMMENT OF YOUR CHOICE! THANK YOU