Weekend

Seconds

“Nana, Sohyun your class gonna start within 1 hour. You guys still doesn’t want to wake up?”Hyuna burst into their room after finish making breakfast. Nana grab her phone to check out the time. “!”she quickly burst into toilet after grabbing her towel.

(Play Exo 3.6.5 while read this part)

After had a light bath, she swayed her blouse to Sohyun who seems doesn’t want to wake up. This kid really hard to go to class and love play truant.

1471197_590271901046288_1079731472_n.jpg

“Why are you wake up so early today? You got something on this weekend?”ask Nana who were combing her hair with her fingers while heading to Hyuna who were having breakfast in living room.

“Hehe... Appa called me to his room yesterday. I will do a colabration with Hyunseung oppa..........”Hyuna cheerfully said that.

Nana wided her eyes “Wow...congrats yow! Got to go. Bye babe.”before pass to the door, Nana quickly grab a bread in Hyuna plate making Hyuna shout“Yaaaaa...”

"Hahahaa.."Nana laugh while wearing her flat shoes.

2013-NEW-font-b-Oxford-b-font-font-b-sho

 

Nana want to live her life as a normal girl. So she is willing to walk and take a bus or light rail transit (LRT) to her college that took about 15 minutes from here if going by car.

Today is the weekend day, normally an idols who were still in university will attending their class. Normally today morning, she walks together with Sohyun since they got the same time of class eventhough Sohyun in acting class.

“Fuh.”Nana feel relief since she still early 5 minutes before her class start. She worried that she might late for this morning class because the lecturer for this class was really fussy. But now she can walk freely without rushing.

“Kai?!”Nana rethink whether the one who was walking towards her is Kai Exo.

(Play Exo X.O.X.O while read this part.)

exo_kai_png_2_by_darknesshcr_by_darkness

Suddenly she remember something that, her college is the one of university that most of their students is an idols.

Kai smile facing Nana who was static in her place.

“Kai what are you doing here?”ask Nana looking to Kai who were holding several books.

“I just pass my entry test.”said Kai still smiling looking straight to Nana eyes.

“Are you alone? Other Exo members who also pass the exam? Oh i know, you must be want to be together with your bestie right?”

“D.O also pass it and he already go to his vocal class, and Sehun failed his test.”

“I see. So what was your major?”

“Dancing of course.”

“I forgot it. Taemin also in dancing major if i’m not mistaken?”

Kai nodded slightly. “What about you?”

“Of course in fashion.”Nana smile to him then “Gosh, i already late. Bye bye junior.”Nana rushing to her class. “Sorry i got to go, the lecturer this class quite fussy.”shout Nana while running and back waving to Kai. Kai laughing watching she dissappeared enter one of the door.

 

“How was your class today?”ask CL when Nana lay her body on the floor just after arrived home at 5.00 p.m.

“Huh, today is my most tired day.”

“Wasn’t you really enjoy your class?”

“Yeay, but you know the lecturer more irritated than the boss P.A. I’m sorry bad mouthing you madam. But i’m really can’t stand you.”Nana really can’t stand with the lecturer who were called as madam witch because of her bossy habit. “You know what, she rip into piece my new shirt design just by saying that, this is too simple. Babe the fabric was so expensive.”

“Don’t you cry in front of her.”

“Not until that stage, since i don’t want to show that i’m weak in front of her.”

“Had you eat?”

“Yes, oh yea i got a news. You know what Exo Kai and D.O study there too.”

“So?”ask CL.

“Guhhhh...”Nana wake up heading to her room. She want to take some sleep when saw her blanket.

700_pale-pink-linen-sheets.jpg

“Nana, Sohyun and I want to go playing basketball this evening. Wanna join us?ask CL following her to the room. Nana shooked her head while growling in her bed.

“Babe, you know what i got a called. Guess from who?”CL sitting on Nana’s bed while Nana facing the wall to tired to having a conversation.

“Nana.....”CL shaking Nana’s .

“Aish, just tell me. I’m not in mood to talk.”

“Jiyong sunbaenim.”told CL waiting for Nana reaction.

“You means GD?”ask Nana but still not moving from her stated.

“Yessssss, GD sunbaenim. Nanaaaa please show some interested. He ask me to come to their company tomorrow morning.”

“I see. But CL, let’s talk later. Let me have some space to remove the anger of that witch.”she still angry with her lecterar.

 

                To: Jung^_^

                Good luck for your comeback stage :]]]]

                From:Jiana

 

Nana know and didn’t mind if Ilhoon didn’t reply her message since their comeback stage just within 1 hour. Nana eagerly want to watch the comeback because of that, she’s faithfully waiting in front of televisyen while other members still out with their work.

 

“Ilhoon palli..”shout the manager when Ilhoon still with his phone while the cordi is waiting to give him his first outfit.

“Thanks Nana ya.”alll that he can say before put his phone back in the bag without replying Nana’s message.

1508502_619769484756609_1040213904_a.jpg

 

“Nana, wake up. I need to talk to you.” Ilhoon called Nana in the midnight when he about to sleep.

“Ermmm..”Nana already in her deep sleep.

“Do you watch it?”

“Dae, Jung Jung.”Nana still listen to Ilhoon.

“How was it?”ask Ilhoon excited.

“Hurm, Jung it was.....”then it was a long paused.

“Nana? Jianaa?? Hahaa.”Ilhoon know that Nana already sleep. “Good night Zhang Jiana, and dream of me ya. Love you!” said Ilhoon eventhought he know that Nana didn’t hear it.

131008-Ilhoon-Twitter.jpg

Then he send his pic before sleep to Nana with caption Thanks for goodluck wish Zhang Jiana.