Surprised $_$

Seconds

To: JungJung^_^

           How was your first day as college student?

           From: Nana

 

2 minutes later, Ilhoon is calling Nana. Nana grins widely looking to the caller id.

Nana wear like this.

P_source_1990447Ct140219115551TD0462.jpg

 

                “Hai, what are you doing Jiana?”ask Ilhoon through phone and his voice sound so slow and disenergy.

                “I’m at college’s cafe now. By the way all fabrics that we choose at China had been arrived. Hehe.”

                “Good then.”

                “Hey why with you? Sound so pity. Are you okey?”

                “Erm, just a lil bit tired.”

                “Come on Ilhoon. You just pass the first day but you tired already? Hurmmm..oh ya, did omma ask you anything about me? About i’m going straight to dorm after arrived Korea?”

                “Erm.”

                “Then?”

                “I told omma that you got work.”

                “Hehe..i text Joo unnie later. Where are you now?”

                “Dorm.”

                “Already in dorm? Ilhoon, actually today is Kai’s birthday so i’m waiting him at the cafe to treat him a lunch as a birthday gift. Hehe”Nana nervous waiting for Ilhoon’s respond.

fochzb.jpg

                “REALLY?Just at college cafe? Come on Nana, you should treat him at the better place.” Ilhoon widen his eyes who about to fall asleep on his bed.

                “So i got the approval. Then i’ll bring him to Hongdae street.”said Nana just wanna teasing Ilhoon. She know Ilhoon will burst out when hearing Hongdae street.

                “Ya, dont you ever dare. That street was ours!”shout Ilhoon from the other line making Nana grins widely and hold her laugh.

`              “Dae dae!”

“So you guys gonna do a party for him too?”

                “I dont know, and i dont get any info about any surprised. Maybe they dont celebrate it.”said Nana while looking to outside view of the cafe.

                “Erm,enjoy then. Bye. I need sleep!”said Ilhoon before end the called without waiting for Nana’s reply.

 

“Aishhh.”Nana groan while looking to her phone screen where Ilhoon’s photo as wallpaper.

 

“Hai Nana.”Kai arrived taking sit apposite Nana.

“Hai Kim Jongin! Happy birthdayyy~”said Nana happily.

“Haha, thank you. So what are we gonna do?”Kai cant stop smilling. He like it when Nana call his real name.

“Just order anything, its on me.”

“Oh Nana, did you treat me just because today is my birthday?”

Nana nodded “But, its not only that, i got thing to ask you.”

Making Kai a lil bit nervous,’Was Hyuna told her about what D.O hyung said before?’Kai though.

“What do you think of this design. I just get through many design from expert designer. I’m looking what style that suit you. Just that. Plus, i’m bored. I just got one class today if i’m going home, there’s no one at home.”

Kai take a look at the Nana’s phone scrolling the design.

“Where’s everyone?”

“Erm, Hyuna getting back to her promotion, CL prepared for the debut this weekend and Sohyun i dont know, she love going without telling.”

“I do like a simple yet smart style. Erm, i do think i’m look great in black.”

“Really, i try to think of that style. By the way, you look damnly handsome and y in all style. Hahaha.”Nana laugh due to her honest compliment.

Kai smirk and bitting his bottom lips hidding his shyness. 

“Oh ya, tomorrow night Hyuna gonna do the promotion at the XXX hotel with some other idols. Do you wanna join us? Ask all Exo to come along. Especilly D.O. Haha. Hyuna gonna like it.”

“Haha, sure. But if i’m not mistaken Lay hyung was the Hyuna’s biggest fan right?”

“Not too big, just a fan. Huh!”

“Hey are you jealous of your friend?”

“Noooo, it just kinda dont like it when our own brother do care about our friend more than his own sister.”

“Hahaha, you just think much. Lay hyung really care about you. Do you know, how terrible Lay hyung when you didnt text him once in a week? Then when that happen, Lay hyung non stop blabbering  and we need to endure it. Haishhh,,,Lay hyung just like an grandma who exaggerate about her grandchild.”Kai told Nana making Nana smile widely.

“Whatever. Lets get our order!”Nana stand up followed by Kai.

 

“Kwonsoo, right here!”Baekhyun waving his hand to Sohyun. He had waiting for half an hour for Sohyun at the park.

“Hai, so what was our plan today?”

“What if we going playing ice-skating.”

“What? What if the fans spot us. We gonna be in trouble. Let just having a fresh air near the river. See i brought something for us to eat.”Sohyun lifting the paper bag.

“Waaa, what is that?”Baekhyun instantly grab the paper box from Sohyun.

“Let’s sit first.”Sohyun walk towards the river at the park. Baekhyun catch up her walk.

 

“Wow! This cake is damnly delicious.”Baekhyun the spoon. Sohyun had bake a special cake for Baekhyun last night.

“I know, see who is it.”Sohyun gigles.

“Haha, i got something to tell you.”Baekhyun suddenly turn serious.

Sohyun turn facing Baekhyun. “What was it?”ask Sohyun simply didnt think much.

“I love you and i want you to be my offical girlfriend. Will you be?”Baekhyun looking staright to Sohyun’s eyes making Sohyun blushed a bit.

“Ha, hahaha...”Sohyun try to cover her shyness.

“I’m serious. Will you?”Baekhyun ask kinda begging.

Sohyun smile didnt respon to it. Still staring Baekhyun’s eyes. Making Baekhyun sighed.

“Dae Byun Baekhyun oppa! Hahahaha...”Sohyun try to hide her blushness with laugh.

Baekhyun grinned before pull Sohyun to his embrace. Sohyun blink, she didnt respon to the hugged neither push the hugged. She smile happily because finally Baekhyun had become a real man by proposed her face to face.

6895f03377b7cef96535ae8c5ff7a148.jpg

“Hey Baekky right here.”shout Chanyeol from the car’s window.

“I need to ask Chanyeol to pick us, since i still didnt have a car license.”Baekhyun whisper to Sohyun before grab Sohyun’s hand then cross the road. Luckily no one had spot them.

“You should take the driving test. Even i had a licene already.”said Sohyun after get into the car.

4-minute2.jpg

“Ceh, Baek hyung shame on you. Even your girlfriend had a license. Hahaha..”Chanyeol tease Baekhyun who sit beside him then grin to Sohyun at the back through the mirror.

 

“Here we are.”said Chanyeol after stop the car. They were in front of the Seconds apartment.

“Okey, thank you for sending me here. Bye bye.”

“Do you want me to accompany you till the door?”Baekhyun ask his girlfriend.

“No need!”Sohyun grab her bag then open the door.

“Bye sweety!”Chanyeol grinned and wink wink to her.

“Bye handsome.”

“Hahahaha... See your girlfriend said i’m handsome.”Chanyeol purposedly do it.

“Whatever. Remember what we had promised okey.”Baekhyun remind Sohyun about their plan.

Sohyun nodded then closed the door before waving to them.

“Oh !”Sohyun groaned then quickly run to the elevator since she saw someone had capture her picture from far.

 

Sohyun, Nana and Exo members were there to give a support to Hyuna and her Trouble Maker’s crew for their comeback. CL cant join them since she got to stay beside GD doing the rehearsal.

Nana wear like this.

640_44865fe53c4b444da76e985bca4500a6.JPG

1_252160_ZM.JPG

Exo keep shouting during Hyuna y dance part with Hyunseung.

20131030_kfashionista_troublemaker_hyuna

“Oh man, i didnt know that, they were not so cool. Calm down it just Hyuna.”said D.O while crossing his arm.

“Come on D.O just tell me you like the performance. Give some shout man! Plus we’re here as a fan not as idol. Enjoy yourself.”Luhan shouldering D.O.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHyo-rHNgv0FByEkYdc3D

“Why do i come to this kind of concert.”D.O sighed then take his seat back beside Kai,who was playing with his phone, while other members especially Chanyeol and Luhan keep shouting and jumping at the concert.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZJuVxp2QGD4Nt8UyUysp
Kai also didnt enjoy much, he just playing the game in his phone, reading mangga through phone and sometimes glaring what Nana’s do.

large.jpg

He smirk watching  Nana who having fun by dancing and singing with her brother, Lay, Xiumin and others members. 

tumblr_inline_mszj9zljGY1qz4rgp.jpg

Lay awared of Kai and he sure now what was Kai's feeling towards his sister, it just he didnt have time to talk with Kai about it.

 

After the concert end, all Exo include Nana and Sohyun walking up to the stage to congrats Hyuna and Hyunseung. They taking pictures and dance along to the song of Now, which being played at the closing event.

“Haish! What are you doing here?”Hyuna cursed when Sehun had push D.O to stand beside her.

D.O smirked didnt give a to respond. Where he already annoyed enough with the crowd at the fans line before.

“Smile Hyuna smile.”Hyunseung grab Hyuna shoulder pull her close to him when they were about taking a picture.

 

“Ya you, stay away from our Exo oppa.”a random girl had been pushing Nana’s arm making Nana body crash to the wall.

Kai shook seeing the scene from far. Nana just excused herself to the toilet while Kai where heading to toilet too when suddenly Sehun call him to get him some tissue since the toilet run out of tissue.

Sneaky+Sehun.jpg

“You know that chick. Just stick with your Ilhoon. Even Ilhoon didnt deserved you.”the girl shout more louder than before.

Nana widen her eyes in shock with the rough attack from a girlfan of Exo.

Nana about to burst back at the girl, but then Kai block her ways. Kai stand in front of Nana in between the girl and Nana.

Nana was holding her laugh at Kai’s back.

“What are you saying before? Why are do that?”Kai ask the girl firmly.

Then they had been surround by many viewer.

The girl look straight to Kai’s eyes.

“Yow yow! Whats going on. Kai lets settle outside.”Suho get through the crowd before signal Kai to follow him.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTnOAKsaiRf-ICRj9NxKG

Kai’s face become red due to control his anger to the girl.

Kai ask the girl to follow him. “I’m not settle up with you.”said Kai before pulling Nana’s wrist out from the crowd.

Nana shock and blur with unexpected Kai’s reaction. She just follow Kai’s step.

 

The girl had making an annoyed face whenfacing Kai, Nana and Suho.

“Say sorry to Nana.”

“Oh man, why should i say sorry to this girl?”

“Girl? She got a name. Palli ask for sorry if you are not willing to see what idol like me can be when pissed!”Kai kinda shout feel really mad to the girl while intertwined his fingers with Nana’s fingers.

“Huh!”the girl scoffed.

Nana start feel fear, she just hope that Kai will not do anything stupid since this is just a prank. Nana tighten their intertwined fingers while lift up her face looking to Kai stern face.

‘Palli guysss.’Nana eyed Suho who at the other side who watching the scene like nothing serious will happen.

Just within a minute, then “Yahhhhhhhh~~~”a shout come from Exo members who spray Kai’s with the cream and some was throwing flour and eggs towards him.

“Ghhh...”Kai groaned while running away from the attack. “!!!”

“happy birthday kim jongin!”the members shout.

Nana, Sohyun, Hyuna and the girl just now, was laughing looking to the kids playing time.

“Stop it guys! My jacket got smelly. Euuuhh!”Kai groan to the members open up his jacket.

Suddenly, from his behind, the nice voice singing “Saensil chukahamida...~~~”Kai turn to his back, seeing both of his beloved sisters and his bestfriend, Taemin holding a cake walk towards him.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT67Pwt27e-fB8F9QWHlis

He bent down hiding his teary eyes. He got too much surprised and touch with the effort of s.

Nana walk towards him then patted his back. “Happy Birthday Kai.”Nana whisper to him.

Kai straight up smile and grin to Nana before turn to the girl who he burst out his anger just now, “I’m sorry.”Kai say sorry then smile to her. Still can see his teary eyes.

KnM5OeJ.jpg

 

“Waaaa, tonight was so much fun!”Nana streach out her body when they were at one of the restaurant nearby to celebrate Kai’s birthday.

“Haha, i’m sleepy already.”said Lay who sat apposite to Nana. Nana kick her leg under the table, making Lay open his eyes back. Nana laugh.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxLwslGiGaAqKTzIP0Coh

Everyone were enjoying talking. Kai’s sisters are very nice and friendly.

“We should send my cousin back after this.”Sehun said referring to the girl who join them too. Actually the girl who do the prank is Sehun’s cousin, Hana who was the Kai’s biggest fan.

“She should be in acting club. Seriously her act was deabak!”Sohyun show her thumbs up to Hana.

Making Hana laugh.

“Yes, i agree with it. Even im surprised being push by her. She’s too strong.”Nana show her biceps.

“Well, she got a black teakwando belt.”said Sehun.

“Owwww, wanna fight?”Tao ask Hana getting smack at his head by Chen.

“It not nice making fight with a girl.”Chen said it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0KiffzzD60_v_7JloTTK

“Do you got any wound or pain due to being push?”Kai ask Nana worriedly.

Nana shooking her head. “I’m still strong to  endure it.”Nana grinned to him.

“Oh my i miss the nice scene.”claim one of Kai’s sisters.

 

“Hyuna taste this.”Chanyeol pass Hyuna a bowl of ice-cream.

baekhyun-chanyeol-chen-do-exo-exo-k-exo-

“Special for you for the winning tonight. Congrats.”said Kris then the members laugh.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQKcVhr9QYBOqCWfWoAW-

Suddenly, “Yah, thats my ice-cream.”D.O shout gritting his teeth. “I had order it.”said D.O but Hyuna just enjoy the ice-cream without care about D.O who had pissed with her.

The members non stop teasing the two. Actually they already know that was D.O ice-cream.

“Erm, the ice-cream was so delicious. Yummy i cant resist it.”Hyuna purposedly making D.O more pissed.

4minute-HyunA-trouble-maker_1381364830_a

“Hyuna, just give a spoon to Kyungsoo hyung, he’s craving since last night.”said Kai. Hyuna ignored it making D.O pissed more.

Baekhyun and Sohyun busy gigling to each other. What was teh funny and being discuss also no one knows.

baekhyuni2.jpg

tumblr_m4bdajRkFF1r60bmvo1_400.gif

Everyone enjoy talking, Nana follows Xiumin out from the restaurant.

 

“Xiumin oppa, can i talk to you?”Nana walk catch up Xiumin who heading to the park nearby.

“What was it?”Xiumin ask while swaying his hand enjoying the night breeze.

“Erm, it is about Ciara. I just had a talk with her last night and she send her regards to you and she ask me to tell you that, she isnt purposedly didnt reply your email. It just she got thing to do.”

“Thing to do? It is about a week, was she’s too busy? What was her job actually?”Xiumin simply ask wanna know.

“Erm, can i ask you something? And promised me to answer honestly.”

“Ya, go ahead.”

“Do you like Ciara?”

Xiumin stop walking then turn to face Nana. “Yes. I like her. Why? Did she tell you anything?”

“She say that, she’s the one who like you. Ermmm, then you know she like you, the rest was depend on you.”Nana grinned to Xiumin before other members out from the restaurant.

"So he like me."Xiumin mumble. His face turn instantly turn bright. How much he cant wait to email Ciara. 

BYiTzB7CQAAISQo.jpg:large

 

Everyone bid goodbye before back to their dorm by their own van.