Strong Heart (Got Caught)

Seconds

Day by day had pass with a busy schedule for the girls. Got two music station session, photoshoot for magazine, and live performances in 8 different place. But compared to other idols they still lucky because their promotion just in the Korea, maybe because they just had debut.

So this is the time for the Seconds come to Strong Heart. Seconds, Bigbang, Miss A with several actor and actress were invinted to the show this time.

 

After finish Bigbang part, the mc goes to Seconds for the last part.

“So Seconds, first of all i think this is not late for me to say Congratulation to the debut.”said mc then the girls nodded thanks. “You guys had do the Seconds Showtime right just after the debut?”again the girls nodded. “Ok let’s talk about the show. So actually what was the show about?”

“The showtime was actually to promote us who just debut, to make the fans know who we are. And how was our daily routine after the debut. We also learn a lot from the show. We know how the idols rule and we also become more close because of the show.”explain CL.

“Ya just afterthe first episode, many fans greet us when we bump into.”plus Hyuna.

“So let’s a look of this video a while.”said mc then they play some interesting parts of the show.

“So from the show, CL had won the best member award. What the rest member think about this?”

“She deserved it.”said Hyuna.

“But right just after the show end, Hyuna ask CL in the car, CL do you think you deserved that awards?”reveled Sohyun making Hyuna bite her bottom lips.

“So what was CL’s answer?”ask Seungri who were excited with girls.

“Ya i deserved it.”said Nana then Hyuna interrupt “Ya i say that because she told me so.”making the member eye her.

151.jpg

“Oh ok. Do you guys know what the crew of showtime told us about you guys?”ask mc, Nana waiting curious for the answer.

“The dokkun girl team.”making the girls question themselve because they do not know the meaning.

“Any here know the meaning?”ask mc.

“Was that a Korean words?”Nana ask Sohyun who sit behind her. Sohyun shook her head.

“It’s Japanese word Nana ya.”told mc.

“Ohhhh...i know! Sharp touge.”Nana quickly answer.

“Eh how you know?”ask Hyuna.

“We learn Japanese before right CL.”said Nana remember back when they had Japanase class during school.

“But why we were called like that?”ask Sohyun.

“You guys keep argue like this eventho in the public and the most one, you guys argue just after you guys make a debut and talk bad about each other. Remember the interview with Lee Seungi?”the girls smile while nodded remembering the interview.

sE47vZ52.jpg

“Ok let’s watch the next video.”the video play the part of Hyuna was about to cry during the practice with Minho and showing the y dance from her. “So what you guys think about the video?”

“I’m bad in singing.”Hyuna admit that then “But she’s good in pelvis dance.”burst Nana.

Hyuna laugh shyly.

“I  like it.”Seungri said that, gigling.

“She got a lot of boy fans because of that.”said CL.

“Yes, my brother also like her because she can do an dance.”Nana laugh because she feel shy with her own answer.

“You means Lay?”Hyuna ask Nana.

“Ya, i just got him as my brother.”said Nana making others laugh.

“But you never told me before.’said Hyuna.

“Because i wanna say it now.”left Hyuna dumb.

“Ok let’s have Hyuna showing us a y dance. Can you Hyuna?”ask the mc then Hyuna smile shyly then stand-up. They start play the y Back song. Hyuna dance super y making the guy guest can’t close their mouth.

Gangnam-Style-Hyuna-Celebrity-Dress-free

XU16nf93.jpg

Nana close her eye with fingers because she's too shy to see how hot Hyuna on the floor right now.

 

“Ok.. The atmosphere become hot since the hot girls group is here.”said mc then the next video was played showing Sohyun with her trophy as a lucky couple paired with Minwoo from Boyfriend. “What you guys say about the lucky girl?”

“She’s really a lucky girl.”said Nana. “Whenever she goes she will meet something new and awesome. Everyone like her.”

“Maybe because of her pure cute image.”said CL. Making Hyuna pinch Sohyun’s cheek who were sat behind her.

“Nana why you say that?”ask mc. Sohyun waiting for the explaination.

“When she’s on trip with her friend on train, a weird guy approach them then have a sweet talk and ask for her number. But she ignored him because that guy is weird. Next one, when she had a part time job as a cashier, “before Nana can finish her line, Hyuna who stay beside her disturb her “Nana you talked much.”

“Aish let’s me finished it first, then she was approach by a grandfather, who said he wanna treat her.”

said Nana.

“Really Sohyun?”ask mc.

“Yes, that grandfather always came and buy groceries. I told my mom that he wanna treat me, my mom want me to ask for the expensive chocolate.”said Sohyun then they laugh to how cool Sohyun mom.

7d1c9444.jpg

“I wanna ask what did you guys do in your free time after being an idols?”ask mc.

“I used to hangout with other friends when i’m free.”said Sohyun.

“Any idols friends you have?”

“Dae, i used to hangout with Jiyoung from Kara and Sulli f(x).”

“Oh what about the rest?”

“I close with Bora but we rarely hangout together since i more love to sleep when i’m free.”said CL.

“Hyuna what about you?”

“I’m hangout doing sports with my high school friends.”

“She always sneak out at night just to go playing basketball or riding bicycle with her friends.”said Nana.

“Ok the time for the next video.”the video of Nana won for the best performance with Kai.

“Did you know that the video had become a hot issue just after the show realesed.”Nana shooked her head, she rarely searching internet because she always going to sleep right after the practice.

“You know right, Kai has a lot of fans, and the fans talked about it much. Any words to them?”

“Erm, i don’t know about this, but what should i say to his fans? Do support him?”Nana blank.

“Ok Nana, Kai said you’re y. Would you mind to show us a y dance?”ask mc.

The member ask Nana to do a y pelvis dance. Then she start dancing while open up her floral blazer, suddenly Taeyang join her making the floor hotter.

Nana wear like this.

00072301-01.jpg

158556671.jpg

Nana shyly looking to floor after the dance.

 

“For Kai fans please stay cool, there is nothing going on between them because”suddenly a new video played showing a pic taken at the Hongdae street showing a couple walking out of the saloon and cafe.

Oooowow...i got caught. Nana think but her reaction still calm.

“So Nana any words?”ask mc smile naughtyly to Nana. The other idols who were there also giving a shocked and curious reaction.

“Erm..was that girl is me?”Nana laugh to avoid it.

“Ok then, we ask the guy to answer.”making Nana feel more weird.

It was a live call then

“Hello..”the guy answer the call and Nana know it well who was the guy.

“Ilhoon there?”ask mc.

“Dae, who’s there?”

“I’m from Strong Heart show, actually we’re in live. What you doing? Do you mind to answer several questions?”

“I’m just had my dance pratice. What was it?”ask Ilhoon.

“Do you know who was the idols invited to the Strong Heart today?”

“Aniya.”

“Nana here.”said mc and Nana curious for his reply.

“Owhh, Seconds was there right.”Ilhoon calmly answer.

“We just got caught that you guys dating in the Hongdae street. Was that anything going on between you guys?”ask mc.

There were a long quite from Ilhoon.

“Ilhoon shii are you there?”

“Dae dae i’m here, sorry, the hyungs were so noisy. What was the question again?”

“Did you dating Nana?”

“Ouh, hahaahaha..”a laugh from Ilhoon making Nana blushed. “Let’s ask the boss first.”said Ilhoon making Nana feel more relex.

“Aiiii, Ilhoon try to avoid us. Why you guys have a same bracelet. Does was a couple bracelet.”referring to one of three pictures making Nana’s eye rounded, they really going through it so detail.

“Oh the bracelet, i’m wearing it now.”Ilhoon said gigling.

“Seems like Ilhoon wanna play, Nana, do you wanna help him?”mc ask Nana to explain.

“Eh.”Nana running out the words.

“Hai Nana shii...Jung Jung here. Got to go..Bye  bye.”crackkkkk... Ilhoon left Nana founded.

 

“Jung Jung?”mc looking weirdly to Nana.

“Members have a comment? CL?”ask the mc looking to the rest members who stay quiet.

“Aish just end the show.”CL kidding to refresh the atmosphera.

Nana’s smile still can’t being interpret until the show end.