Boss (Scolding)

Seconds

“You really wanna play ha, Jung Ilhoon.”Nana harshly take out her blazer then stay silent in the van thinking of Ilhoon.

After they arrived at the company, just after the Strong Heart show, Nana heading straight to rooftop to meet Ilhoon.

 

“Coke for you?”Ilhoon shoved a cold coke for Nana when Nana facing him with firm face. But Nana didn’t mind to take the coke.

“Jung Ilhoon you left me just like that, saying Jung Jung what so called the. You know right i’m running out of words.”Ilhoon know when Nana called him with his full name that’s means there’s something wrong but he’s still acting cool and drink the coke while staring Nana who were scolding him.

tumblr_mdomrfsdyW1r55hpm.jpg

“I’m sorry i just wanna play.”

“Play? What do you expect me to say?”

“Just say that, i dont’ mind. Plus we’re really in relationship.”said Ilhoon trying to calm down Nana.

 

Then both of them got a message:

                To: Nana, Ilhoon

                Get in my room now.

                From: Boss P.A

 

Both of them looking to each other, they know what was waiting for them.

 

“What was that?”the P.A throw over the picture of them in Hongdae.

“Nana why dont’ you deny it?”

Nana remain silent, not in mood to defensed herself because everyone know the P.A really like to fight with the idols.

“You guys need to handle this. Just stop whatever had going happen between you guys.”shout the P.A. “And one more thing, Nana what’s on your mind until you got those hair style. You still in promotion. This is my last warning never ever try to cross your line ever again. If not, you know what waiting right?!”Nana just listen doesn’t have intention to nodded. She feel this P.A is annoying much.

“Am i right Nana?”ask P.A again.

Nana nodded forcely.

“Out!!!!”shout the P.A making two of them shocked a little.

 

“Let her be. Everyone know how was she.”right after out of the P.A room, Ilhoon pull Nana’s wrist before separated to each group room.

When Nana enter the room, the girls stop whatever they are doing.

“Nana let’s eat first. We still didn’t had our lunch.”told CL when they are about to eat jjajangmyun that was order by their manager.

“I’ll change my cloth first.”told Nana while grabbing her bag then out to the toilet, since everyone already in their casual outfit.

Hyuna have shake the jjajangmyun for Nana.

 

00068317-01.jpg

Nana come in with the bottle of coke in her hand.

“Nana, i had bought one for you.”said Sohyun while showing a coke for her. Sohyun know well that Nana really need coke when she’s not in mood.

20110901_sohyun_dancepractice.jpg

“It’s ok, i’ll drink it later Sohyun ya. Nana come eating the jjajangmyun. I already shake it for you. Enjoy it.”said Hyuna while Nana approaching them.

hyuna-s-selca-hyuna-kim-25822998-460-299

“Guys, no need to do all this. Aishh i still can prepared my food. There’s nothing happen la. But i’m appreciated those things you guys over do.”Nana smile while slightly kidding.

Everyone’s face change to normal when Nana start joking and smile.

 

“Nana, boss ask you to meet him in the room now.”someone appeared in the door making the girls who were had a dance practice stop immediately. Nana follow the girls. She know Ilhoon might being called too.

lee-chae-rin-gallery.jpg

 

“Did you got yourself a coke already?”ask Ilhoon intentionly to kidding when they meet in front of the boss room. But Nana stare him without saying any words.

Both of them stare to each other before going into the boss room.

 

“Take a sit both of you.”said the boss softly when Nana and Ilhoon stand still facing him. “So Nana and Ilhoon, anyone wanna explain to me what had happen. I wanna hear it from you guys.”

 “We’re caught by the fans while enjoying our free time at Hongdae street last week.”explain Ilhoon making Nana relief. Ilhoon do the right thing because he’s a guy. The guy should protect the girls.

“Then what happen?”ask the boss still in kind and soft tone.

“Nana was being ask in the strong heart this morning about those picture and whether we were dating or not.”Ilhoon told it smoothly while looking straight to boss’s eyes.

“Then?”

“Both of us didn’t give any comment yet.”Ilhoon answered.

“Why?”ask the boss calmly.

“Because we still need to ask you whether you ok with it or not.”told Ilhoon.

“Right Nana?”Nana just nod when the boss ask her.

“Did you guys ok if we reveled the news?”ask the boss, then Ilhoon turn to Nana.

Suddenly, both of them nodded together.

“Ok, we’ll tell the writer and will update it in company’s blog.”said the boss.

“Erm, mind to answer. Did, appa ok with this?”Ilhoon ask the boss. The boss were called as appa in his CUBE Entertainment.

He slightly nodded. “I have heard about you guys before from our staff, saying that they saw you guys eating together in one of the cafe nearby in the midnight. I am waiting for the brave admitting from both of you. But you guys know right why we prohibite a love line between idols.”making Nana and Ilhoon nodded slightly. “We doesn’t want you guys having a hardship due to anti fans or getting stress because of the relationship that may affect your carier. But i trust you guys and i’m proud of you guys in handling this situation. Don’t worry i’ll help to confront with the reporter. So now, go back to your room and practice hard ok Nana shi. Erm, you should be proud and blessed because got Ilhoon as your boyfriend Nana. Hahaha”

Nana stand up then kiddingly making a faces to the boss because of the last sentence, then she’s out. She’s waiting for Ilhoon but Ilhoon still in the room.

 

“Appa, do i need to meet the reporter too?”

“Why, you want to say it by yourself?”

“I don’t mind to do that.”

“Ilhoon, don’t worry. Appa’s here for both of you. You just focus for the comeback ok. I’ll handle the rest for you. But i hope you will take a good care of Nana for my behalf since she’s still new. You have my trust kid.”

“Appa still call me kid. I got a girlfriend now ok..”

“Haha. You guys still kid to me eventhought you guys married.”appa cheerfully said that.

When Ilhoon about to open the door, the boss ask him “For how long you guys dating already Ilhoon?”

Ilhoon showing 2 fingers to the boss.

“2 years?”ask the boss who hardly to believe since they were not showing any clues all this time that they are in relationship.

Ilhoon nodded smilely then close the door.

 

“Oh you still here.”said Ilhoon founded Nana waiting for him outside the room.

“I need a coke.”Nana ask a coke from Ilhoon, that means she's better now.

“Let’s have some drink my girl at our favourite cafe.”Ilhoon pulling Nana.

“Wait, what if we got caught again?”Nana worried.

“It’s already settle.”Ilhoon still wanna have a drink with Nana at the cafe nearby the company.

tumblr_m47dek78xq1r9vnnvo1_500.jpg?w=593