Nana&Ilhoon; LOVE

Seconds

Next morning, Nana and her relatives including Ilhoon, grandparents go visit Ciara at the hospital. Ciara looks really pale, but her parents say she didnt have any serious desease. She fainted due to dehydrated because of overdose caffiene.

 

“Get well soon sis. Your face look pale. And one more please contol yourself from drinking too much coffee.”Nana remind Ciara before they leave the hospital.

Ciara just smile.

 

At grandparents’ house, Ilhoon and Leo non stop barking and teasing each other. 

0.jpg

nnnn.jpg?w=640

While Nana had asking for grandparents permission to go to the main city at the town to look for suitable fabric for her up coming design. Lay was hangout with his older friend.

 

“Ilhoon, what do you think of this lace? Was it okey of i put some lace on man’s shirt?”Nana show a roll of lace that attracted her to Ilhoon.

Ilhoon had accompany Nana to the street. Jung Ilhoon take this as a chance for Nana and him having a date.

wangfujing-shopping-street-beijing-china

“Maybe it’s ok. But you need to make sure of the theme first? What do the theme means, need and so on. Remember fulfill the theme is the most important thing dear.”Ilhoon remind Nana while his eyes were observing each of the fabric types at the shop.

“Dae dae dae ahjussi.”Nana put the lace at its place then went out of the shop. Ilhoon follows her from back without saying anything.

 

“What are you doing? Who were you texting?”Ilhoon ask Nana who was with her phone since out from the shop.

P_source_193018589920138221946360612834.

“Lets sit here.”Nana pull Ilhoon wrist before they sit at one of the cafe that provided at the buying street.

Bihzc82CUAEIuCb.jpg:large

“Here, I’m looking for some info of the theme. And now, i know what exactly i want. What do you think if i.......”Nana show her phone to Ilhoon. Ilhoon also into it now. He listen carefully to Nana’s explaination. He help Nana in looking for the materials. Ilhoon also contributed some new idea and give a lot of helpfull comment to Nana.

 

“You’re the best, Jung Ilhoon.”suddenly Nana kiss his right cheek. Making Ilhoon rounded his eyes then turn to Nana. “Aishh, dont be too surprised. I know you like it. Hahahaha..”Nana smirk.

P_source_193018589920138221946360612831.

“It was just, you know, usually i’m the one who do these cheesy thing. Haha...”Ilhoon said.

They were on their way back home after 4 hours shooping looking for fabrics.

“Do you know why you’re the best?”Nana ask Ilhoon while they were at the bus stop waiting for the bus to back home.

Ilhoon lift up his right eyebrow means asking for the reason.

“Because of your honest comment and complaint. You’re good at those kind of thing. Hahaha. Saying bad thing in honest way is you. Plus i trust your fashion sense. I cant wait to start the designing. I’m sure this gonna be my best havoc design. Thanks once again Jung Ilhoon. If you re not here, i’m sure i’m lost in finding the right concept for my design.”

Ilhoon just laugh listen to his girlfriend compliment.“So as the reward?”Ilhoon ask for something.

“Yah, you should be sincere doing good thing. Hurmmm, now your kindness is worthless.”Nana said then get in the bus followed by Ilhoon.

 Ilhoon smirk listen to the right comment of Nana. He’s kidding afterall.

“I gonna get the reward.”llhoon whisper to Nana’s ear when they get seat in the bus.

 

After having a dinner, everyone were scatter in the living room watching some movies. Nana was styling Nana's hair.

large.jpg

 

                To: Nana

                Seems like the chinese new year festival still on out there. Would us join them too?

                From: Jung Jung ^_^

 

Ilhoon send a message to Nana eventhough they were at the same place.

 

                To: Jung Jung ^_^

                I dont think grandfa will allowed it. Plus, Yixing oppa will protest it too.

                From: Nana

 

                To: Nana

                Come on Nana. Tonight gonna be the last night we’re here.

                From: Jung Jung ^_^

 

Nana didnt reply  the message. She know Ilhoon really well. For how many times, she told him that they cant go, Ilhoon will keep begging her to follow him. Jung Ilhoon always win.

 

The clock show 10.00p.m and everyone in the house start get into their room and having a sleep. Nana received a message from Ilhoon after she finished washing her face and brush her teeth. She’s ready to sleep. The tiredness from the noon still on her. All she need know is sleep.

 

                To: Nana

                5 minutes at the front yard.

                From: Jung Jung ^_^

 

                To: Jung Jung ^_^

                I’m not going!!!!

                From: Nana

 

                To: Nana

                Serious?

                From: Jung Jung ^_^

 

Nana ignored the text. She already in her blanket then a call come from Ilhoon.

 

                “Jiana, palli...”Ilhoon kind of whisper on the phone.

                “No!”

`              “Ok, you make a choice now whether to going out or you want me sneaking into your room then we sleep together.”

                “Huh, you’ll never dare to that.”

                “We’ll see. If within 5 minutes, you’re not coming. I get into your room. You know me Jiana.”Ilhoon end the call.

 

Nana was thinking of the threat from Ilhoon.

“Should i sneak out? Well this is the chance for me to hangout with Ilhoon after all. After this, i’m sure both of us will be busy and rarely contact. I’m gonna miss him.”Nana speak to herself before she rushly wake up then get ready to out. She wear like this.

P_source_2003654322220143191818263754258

Ilhoon already waiting for her outside the house and instantly shouldering Nana when Nana out from the gate.

“So what make you change your mind?”ask Ilhoon while they walking to the main road.

“I just think that, this is the our chance right. So where are we going?”Nana ask Ilhoon.

“I just viewing from internet, the street near the basketball court making a big celebration and food festival.”

“What if fans spot us?”

“Then we’re gonna be in news. Hahaha”Nana smack Ilhoon’s head for that sentence.

“Chill dear. Just have fun.”

 

They try many Chinese tradisional food and drinks. Yes, some of the visitor knows them but it just small portion of them since the visitor mostly an olderly. They treat Nana and Ilhoon as their friend and they enjoy the night.

suzhou_shilu_shopping_street.jpg

“Nana,lets get into the haunted house.”Ilhoon pull Nana to the haunted house.

halloween+harvest+festival+pierce+(9).jp

Before Nana can say anything, they were already in the haunted house.

Nana interwined her fingers with Ilhoon’s. The house was so dark and many scary sound were played.

“Waaaa..”Ilhoon suddenly shout making Nana surprised and shout along. Then he laugh after hearing Nana breath heavily and her grib on his shirt tighter.

“Ilhoon stop kidding. Its not funny.”Nana smacked Ilhoon chest. Ilhoon still cant stop his laugh.

They walk slowly and carefully heading to the exit gate but in the middle, Nana shout die loud and she instanly jump and hugging Ilhoon from front. Someone was grabbing her leg just now.

 

“Are you crying?”Ilhoon hold both of Nana’s shoulder while checking Nana’s face who was totally red.

“Yes, satisfy. You know right i hate to be surprised and i hate scary thing.”Nana burst out while wipe her tears avoiding looking to Ilhoon’s eyes.

Ilhoon instantly pull Nana to his embrace while patting her back but still Ilhoon cant hold his laugh. He laugh without making a sound at Nana’s back.

“Just laugh if you wanna laugh. I know that.”Nana break out the hugged.

Ilhoon burst out his hold laugh die hard. Nana push Ilhoon’s shoulder before walk away. Ilhoon followed her while laughing.

 

“I just want you to overcome your fear. Plus, i didnt want our children become a scared person like their mom.”Ilhoon said while catch on Nana’s walk from behind.

“Whose children whose mom that you’re talking about.”Nana suddenly turn back facing Ilhoon.

“Us and the mom is you.”Ilhoon get closer to Nana.

“Psttt,,,”Nana shot a glare to Ilhoon.

“Why? Dont you want to marry me?”Ilhoon ask Nana with tight face.

“No. I dont want to marry you.”

“It’s okey, if you didnt want to marry. Since we still can have a child without married. So when do you plan to have a child?”

“Yah, crazy.”Nana push Ilhoon chest.

“Do you want to have it soon?”Ilhoon whisper yly to Nana’s ear.

“Stop it, Jung Ilhoon!”Nana once again push Ilhoon by his shoulder but Ilhoon keep getting closer to her.

“Let’s do it now.”Ilhoon pull Nana’s wrist suddently heading to the quite area. Nana try to release the grib but Ilhoon tighter it.

“Yah, Jung Ilhoon are you out of your mind?”Nana keep shouting and smacking Ilhoon’s arm with her release hand.

Ilhoon holding his laugh back. He just wanna teasing Nana. He know Nana will start nervous when he teasing her of this kind of thing. He love seeing his cool girlfriend in this kind of state. Only him can see it.

3818390-night-scene-with-a-colorfully-li

When they in the park, far from others, Ilhoon push Nana to the one of tall tree. He look straight to Nana’s eyes. Nana try to avoid it since it really embrassing for her.

“Look at me.”Ilhoon said it seriously.

But Nana still looking ot her lft wuth closed eyes.

Ilhoon harshly cupped Nana’s face then turn to him.

Nana still close her eyes then she feel Ilhoon’s breath closer closer to her face. She really scared if Ilhoon do something over the limit.

Then a loud laugh was heard. Nana open her eyes seeing Ilhoon was laughing till his nose was crunching while holding his tummy.

ENG_SUB_BTOB_ilhoon_cuts_of_Weekly_Idol_

“Ya, do you like it.”Nana get near to Ilhoon to poke him.

While Nana poking him, Ilhoon pull Nana into his embrace. “I love you, i respect you and i will keep our promised.”Ilhoon whisper to Nana’s ear. Making Nana touch by that sentences. Nana reply the hugged. They were hugging for quite long before Ilhoon broke the hugged then having a staring with Nana. The lips just about an inch. Ilhoon and Nana start getting closer and closer till “NO!”Nana push Ilhoon’s mouth.

“Remember the promised. Our first kiss will save for our marriage. Fullstop.”Nana remind Ilhoon.

“Aish, why do i make the promised before.”Ilhoon groaned.

 

They went home after 3 hours playing around. Nana was diedly sleepy. She rest her head on Ilhoon's shoulder