Grandparents

Seconds

“Ilhoon wake up. Time for breakfast.”Nana peck at Ilhoon’s room. Ilhoon didn’t locked his door last night. Ilhoon still in his dream, head burried on pillow.

large.jpg

Since Ilhoon didn’t move at all. Nana approach him then pinch his cheek. Still didn’t give any effect. Nana know how to wake him up. Nana touch his cover hips making Ilhoon jump in ticklish on his bed.

“Nana.”Ilhoon said huskily.

Nana can’t hold her laugh. She really know that Ilhoon hate skinship. Eventho they ever hugging, Nana still can’t really touch Ilhoon waist since it was his ticklish spot. Ilhoon can’t stand if a guy hug or have a skinship with him but with Nana he can do everything. He can hug her or even have a skinship with her but not when Nana hug his waist. Nana likes to teasing him by hugging his waist and his ticklish reaction becomes Nana’s favourite. Nana loves seeing him like that.

“Come on. Let’s breakfast. I cook something nice.”said Nana before close the door.

 

“So what was you guys plan for today?”ask dad.

“We plan to have a side seeing with other Exo members.”answer Lay.

“I never know that.”burst Ilhoon slowly while taking a dish but enough to be heard by Nana and Lay who sat beside him.

“Ilhoon still in mess. Didn’t fully wake up.”burst CL that sitting across Ilhoon.

1240620_564922270241331_315189803_n.jpg

“Oh ya, remember we’re going to back to Changsha tomorrow morning. So do prepared everything that you guys needed.”said dad.

Lay and Nana nodded.

 

“Jung palli.”Nana pull Ilhoon wrist to the watch the fountains.

Ilhoon follow her in sighed.

“Why with you? Don’t you like it?”ask Nana when Ilhoon seems not in mood.

“Nana it just a fountains, don’t be too excited.”said Ilhoon crossing his arms.

“Hiish.”Nana hit Ilhoon arms before walk away.

P_source_1986071Ct140103170223VQ0946.jpg

eleanor%2Bshoes%2B2.jpeg

“Nana come join us.”Exo were calling for Nana. Hyuna was about to take their picture.

 

“Seconds close with Exo members.”Hyuna read out the latest news that she found while scrolling her twitter in her tab.

“Ya, maybe the fans start envy you guys because got close to hot and famous guy like us.”Baekhyun burst it out.

Baekhyun-byun-baek-hyun-35013017-500-281

D.O who walk beside him just smirk.

“Pssst, hot and famous guy?!!!”Hyuna teasing Baekhyun. 

“Hello, you guys should be glad that a y and fabolous girls like us wanna hangout with you guys.”Hyuna who didn’t satisfied with Baekhyun.

hyuna__4minute__png_render_by_riapark-d6

“Hyuna ya, just admit that we’re the hot guy.”Luhan shouldering Hyuna from behind.

“The fans must had see the picture that i’ve uplode in the twitter. The picture of us in the bus.”said Kai.

EXO-stroll-through-the-streets-of-Russia

“I’ve also had uplode some of our picture having dinner with mama and appa.”said Sohyun.

tumblr_mv2gi9TyeO1qc8smpo1_500.jpg

“I even tweet something about Kris hyung house.”said Sehun.

“Haha, same like me. Snapping a picture of D.O when he helps my mom cook lunch.”said Luhan.

“So thats mean, the fans know we’re in China now.”said Chen.

“Guys, they must be already know. We even being surrounded by them at the airport when we arrived China.”said Suho.

All of them non stop talking and laughing. CL who love photography, become their photographer for that day. Ilhoon watching and following them from behind. 

large.jpg

EXO-stroll-through-the-streets-of-Russia

EXO-stroll-through-the-streets-of-Russia

"Jung Ilhoon come here."Nana pull Ilhoon's arm.

BKwx0UdCAAAX957.jpg:large

 

Next morning :

They back to Changsha by two cars since they were too many and can’t be fitted in one car.

Dad and Lay become the driver. The boys get in with Lay while the girls with dad and mom car.

The boys just sleep during the journey making Lay feel sleepy and bored.

While the girls non stop talking and munching snack. They told a funny and interesting story about their daily routine to mom and dad. Mom and dad seems can’t stop laughing when Hyuna told her shameful story where she was fall down from a broken chair in front of many people in one of cafe at Hongdae when she had a lunch with Hyunseung and manager hyung.

1352469033_416044.jpg

 

When arrived, their grandparents already waited for them.

GroteFoto-WCERUEL7.jpg

Nana and Lay were missing their grandparents so much. Lay wipe his tears before other see it while hugging his grandma. He’s really close to his grandma because grandma have taking care of him during his childhood.

"Zhang Jiana, nice hair color ha."said grandfather after hugged her. Nana's hair color still blonde.

"You should try once grandfather."said Nana making her grandfather burst to laugh.

The boys with sleepy eyes bowed respect to grandparents.

“Who is this cute girl?”grandfather ask Sohyun. Sohyun once again had capture some eyes.

“This is my cute girlfriend, Kwon Sohyun.”said Baekhyun who already fully wake up. He wink to Sohyun when Sohyun glared at him.

“Haish, but you look like a girl. how come you’re her boyfriend?”grandfather burst it out making others laugh to Baekhyun.

“Haishh, harabeoji.”said Baekhyun before shouldering grandfather.

"No grandfather, he's not my boyfriend."Sohyun deny it.

"Don't worry, grandfather understand. You must be shy when your boyfriend look alike with you."grandmother pinch grandfather arms.

"Stop teasing them."said grandmother. They laugh seeing how cute grandfather and grandmother. 

“Which one is Ilhoon? is it you?”grandfather pointed to Kai. Kai with sleepy eyes shooking his head.

large.png

“Ilhoon.”Baekhyun shout calling for Ilhoon who now helping dad and Xiumin taking out of their luggage from the car.

Ilhoon approach them before bowing to grandparents.

1187003_555477217852503_1987222187_n.jpg

“So this is you boyfriend Zhang Jiana?”ask grandfather.

Nana shrugged her shoulder before enter the house.

“Hurmmm, such a cute boy.”grandmother pull Ilhoon to her hug. Ilhoon were control himself before jump in ticklish when grandmother touch his waist while hugging.

“But he also look like a girl.”burst grandfather. "Maybe i can try his hair style one day."said granfather before got into the house.

The boys and girls chuckled to how sharp grandfather tounge and joke.

“That’s why Nana’s really sharp in talking. Like grandfather like granddaughter.”Hyuna whisper to CL before followed others.

 

That night, they were having a big meal since tomorrow was the chinese New Year. All of their relatives come to their house.

They enjoy eating. Hyuna, CL and Ilhoon try to getting along with Nana’s relatives.

 

“Baekhyun seems like you enjoy the food.”Sohyun said seeing Baekhyun who craving for the food.

“Yes, the taste was my style.”Baekhyun immitiated Kris.

Kai and Xiumin smirk enjoying his food with Baekhyun and Sohyun.

tumblr_mwzjxfoTtw1sdpy9wo2_r3_250.gif

“Guys, this is my cousin. Zhang Ciara.”Nana come with one of fairy girl.

The girls bowed to them. “Just call me Ciara.”

P_source_1982620Ct131223111529ES0885.jpg

‘Wow! She’s beautiful.’Xiumin can’t take his eyes from the girl. After intoducing her cousin to them, Nana pull Ciara to the food corner.

 

“Xiumin hyung.”Kai elbowing Xiumin arms when Xiumin just staring his soup with wide eyes.

tumblr_mwzjxfoTtw1sdpy9wo3_r2_400.gif

“Xiumin hyung, you got rice at your cheek.”said Baekhyun. Sohyun gigling. Xiumin wipe his cheek.

“Hyung, are you okey? Do you like her?”Baekhyun almost make Xiumin spit out  his drink.

“Haha, you seems like can’t stop staring at her.”said Sohyun.

“Lay hyung never told us that, she got a beautiful cousin.”said Kai while turn around looking to the Nana and Ciara who having a chitchat with their relatives while eating.

P_source_1982620Ct131223111521RT0138.jpg

 

“Byebye...”Nana’s family bid a goodbye to their relatives who were going back home.

Xiumin also waving to them.

“Aish, this cute guy.”an aunty greet Xiumin.

“This is Minseok. Yixing Korean’s friend.”said mama. Xiumin smile and bowed to the autie.

"One of Exo members right?! I love that young guy group."said the aunty.

"Thank you aunty."Kai, Baekhyun, Lay and Xiumin bowed to her.

That was Ciara’s mom. Xiumin smile to Ciara before she get into her car then leave the house.

P_source_1982620Ct131223111538II0072.jpg

 

Xiumin can’t really sleep that night. He keeps reflashing back Ciara’s smile and view. Xiumin smile to himself. He can’t wait for tomorrow to greet Ciara since they will come to celebrate Chinese New Year together.

 

“Nana, Baekhyun and Kai non-stop saying that Ciara was beautiful, hot, fairy and everything.”Sohyun said that when they about  in their room ready to sleep.

“But Ciara damn pretty.”said CL taking lying her back besides Nana.

“Well, she’s American Chinese Korean mix.”told Nana lying beside Hyuna.

“Woit! Hyuna did you sleep already.”Nana poking Hyuna’s back.

“Hyuna must be busy texting with Minhyuk.”said CL.

“Hahaa, he’s just finished his comeo. He just got his freetime.”reply Hyuna without turning to the girls.

“But Hyuna, don’t be too closed or easy to Minhyuk. You know right Minhyuk famous with his player behaviour.”CL remind her.

Hyuna didn’t give any respond.

 

The boys sleep soundly in the one room.

 

 

 

 

 

^_^ do you guys expect for Xiumin love lines?hehehe

please subscribe and upvote.. and also don't forget to drop comment. i wanna know what you guys think of my story :)