Hangout with EXO

Seconds

 

To: Jung ^_^

           Wanna join a window shopping with us? We can find an outfit for that night party.

From: Jiana

Nana is waiting for the reply, she know that BTOB just comeback from Indonesia and she think that, shopping was the best thing they can do together before they get back to their job routine.

Suddenly her phone rang, Lay was calling. Nana sighed heavily. She’s really hope that, Ilhoon will call her. Almost 3 day, they didn’t have time to contact each other.

            “Nana, are you guys free?”ask Lay.

            “Why oppa? We kinda free. Actually we’re given a time to do a window shopping for the party.”said Nana lifeless curling on the couch in the practice room.

            “Let’s hangout. Exo were free now and these boys were really excited to ask you guys joining us shopping. Remember we also got the invitation.”said Lay making Nana smile then quickly jump from the couch and searching for the girls.

            “Ok see ya at the mall around 30 minutes more.”Nana end the call.

 

“Guys, guess what?”Nana ask the girls who were know with their phones, magazines and nail polishing.

“Just said it.”said CL who really focus tweeting.

“Exo ask us hangout.”said Nana then the girls’ eyes rounded widely looking at her. “Now.”continue Nana making the Sohyun throw the magazines and Hyuna who were nw polishing her nails jump in happiness. CL smirk happily watching the girls.

15768_219762843884_200952543884_4259708_

They become lively again because before they bored to earth. They need to get ready quickly and maybe do a light make up because they need to look nice in front of the Exo boys.

f-x-s-Krystal-Amber-EXO-K-s-Suho-Baekhyu

“Wfiweet.”Baekhyun whitsle when the four girls enter the mall. All the Exo boys were sitting in the bench in front the main door. They smile like an idiot when the girls walking towards them.

(Nana wear like this)

135640700.jpg

_png_render__hyuna__4minute__4_by_x_hype

BbHnlsRCYAANh4J.jpg

cl.jpg

“Hey guys.”they’re doing fist to fist.

“So how come you guys so free then choose us to hounghout with today?”ask Nana to Exo while she walking beside Lay and Xiumin.

“Kai who were excited to call you guys.”told Baekhyun making Kai shooting a death glare then “Baekhyun-hyung didn’t you’re the one who really wanna meet Sohyun?”Kai asking a death question.

Sohyun quickly give an innocent look to Baekhyun who were walking beside her. Baekhyun try to control his shame.

‘Kai you’re dead!”Baekhyun mouthing alone.

“Was it true?”ask Nana with widely eye. Xiumin nodded secretly making Nana chuckle and laugh lightly with Xiumin.

EXO%2BAirport%2BFashion%2BXiumin%2Band%2

tumblr_mhj5odqJ6j1rqd89jo1_500.jpg

 

“Did you guys cordi also let you guys make a choice for the outfit?”ask CL to Kris while they were in one of the blazer boutique.

sid_ow_kravitz_kris2.jpg

“Yes, we’re free to choose since that was only a party. We wanna have fun.”reply Kris in english. Both of them speaking english since they are fluant in english.

“What you guys talking about hyung?”Tao approaching them while waering a new cap.

tumblr_mhj6711Jlb1rqd89jo1_500.jpg

“Did you just bought this?”ask Kris referred to the cap, then Tao just slighly nodded.

“Nana see this.”Sohyun showed up a black jacket to Nana.

“It’s kinda smart. But i got one like that.”said Nana who lost interest to keep looking at the shop.

“Let’s go to another shop. What are you looking for?”ask Kai, who were really alert with Nana.

“Of course a dress. It’s hard to find a suitable dress.”said Nana while walking along with Kai and Sehun to the next boutique. “What about you guys?”

“We might just wear a simple tshirt with blazer.”reply Sehun.

 

All of them were seperated according to their want.

“Wanna some drink?”Kai wanna treat Nana for a drink.

“Sure. Capuccino with black pearl please.”said Nana sitting on the bench with Sehun while Kai bought the drink at the nearby drink kiosk.

Nana and Sehun didn’t had any conversation because both of them were busy with their phone. Nana feel weird when Ilhoon didn’t reply any one of her message since last night, while Sehun seem avoiding call from someone.

After Kai give Nana her drink, Sehun quickly grab Kai’s wrist then pulling him to one of the corner. Nana just watching them from far. Maybe they need privacy.

tumblr_m66orrlxLU1qi80mho1_500.png

“Did Sehun got problem?”Nana ask Lay who suddenly join her sitting at the bench. Lay shrugged his shoulder. “He’s ok before. I don’t have any idea.”said Lay before grabbing Nana’s drink.

tumblr_m2pphvJQ9q1qd3t22.jpg

20140101_kfashionista_exo_chanyeol.jpg

Changyeol was the one who do a fanservices. Others try to avoid seems they want to have a normal life.

 

“Ok guys, why not we had a dinner before we’re going home?”Suho gave a suggestion. They seems wanna cheer up the maknae.

Everyone agree to had a dinner in the most best Korean buffet restaurant at the mall. They eat happily and really dig into the food.

“Didn’t you guys eat before?”ask Sohyun shocking seeing how the male idols craving for a food.

“Bekhyun hyung really love the beef. Why not you pass it to him.”said Chen to Sohyun.

“Eh.”Sohyun kind of blurred.

“Haish, Sohyunie can’t you see they were trying to pairing you guys?”said Hyuna making Xiumin and others laugh die hard watching Baekhyun shy face.

“Didn’t you buy anything?”CL ask Nana beside her. Nana shooked her head. She’s kind not in mood.

“Ilhoon didn’t reply your message yet right?!”CL try to guess by watching how moody is Nana.

Nana smirk then continue eating the beef. ‘His favourite!’Nana chopped the beef hard like she’s can released her mad to Ilhoon now.

 

“Bye you guys. Thanks Suho hyung for the dinner.”said CL then they bowed to each other.

“Bye Sohyun ya. Let’s meet up again.”said Baekhyun try to get out from nervourness. Sohyun nodded shyly.

When they about to depart, Kai was calling for Nana “Nana-shi.”

“Yes.”Nana looking back to Kai who were running toward her now.

“Can i get your number?”ask Kai, he’s nervous waiting for Nana’s response.

“Oh sure.”Nana quickly said her number out while Kai save it in his phone then give Nana a miscall.

“Got it. Thanks.”Kai smile sweetly then “Nanaaaaaaaa... paliii. Hyung was here.”Hyuna shout from the main door.

Nana bid a goodbye to Kai then quickly run to the van.