Kai vs Ilhoon

Seconds

(Read this while listening to Opps, G.na feat Jung Ilhoon)

Nana’s sleep was disturb by her phone rang. She lazily searching for her phone in the bed drawer beside the bed. She answer the call without looking for the caller.

            “Zhang Jiana, i don’t care if you’re still in your sweet dream. But i’m here in China. I give you 1 hour to fetch me at the airport. If you late even a seconds i’m going back to Korea.”

            “WHAT!”Nana’s eyes wide open lift up her face that burried on her pillow. “Ilhoon?”ask Nana kinda can’t believed with what she hear just know.

            “Dae, i’m your boyfriend. The coolest guy, Jung Ilhoon.”said Ilhoon while sitting on the big pink luggage. “Time start now!”then Ilhoon end the call. He’s grinning widely. He’s imagine how rushing Nana’s to come here. Since he knows that, the airport and Nana’s house will took about 30 minutes by bus.

BcohtN6CIAAfygv.png:large

 

Nana rushly wake up and about to get out from her bed.

“Haishhhh..”Nana ruffle her hair when her way to get down from the bed being block by the girls who sleep scatterly. With bags and luggage that thrown everywhere. Her room now was in trouble look. She almost step on CL while getting out from the bed. At last, she managed got into the bathroom.

small_bathroom_design_pictures.jpg

“Aish, there’s no time to bath.”Nana just wash her face and brush her teeth before changing her short and tank top to this.

Women-s-Knit-Track-Pant--2xl-3-183175.jp

After get her hair into short ponytail, she walk out the room. When she in the middle of stair, she remember her phone and wallet. She heading back to her room to get her stuff before rushing out. She’s not even wear her shoes. She just wear a flipper. Luckily, she managed to get the bus just after get at the bus stop.

 

            To: Jiana

            Get me some food. I’m even skip my breakfast this morning.

            From: Jung^_^

 

Ilhoon text her when she’s in the bus. She scoffed but she smile slightly thinking that, Ilhoon was here.

He must really got into the early morning flight. Since now was 7.25 a.m. Even Nana’s mom still not wake up to make breakfast.

After get out from the bus, she’s go to the bread kiosk to buy some sandwich or tasty bread for Ilhoon and also a cofee for him. Since he always drink cofee at the morning. Luckily the kiosk is near the airport. She rushing to the airport, since the time left just 10 minutes.

 

“Fuhh...”Nana walk slowly approaching Ilhoon who now back viewing him. “Oh gosh, did he brought a lot of stuff with pinky luggage?”Nana shock looking to the big pink luggage beside Ilhoon.

“Ehem.”Nana stand behind Ilhoon. Then Ilhoon turn back.

“Hai sweety.”Ilhoon greet her. ”Thanks for the food.”Ilhoon grab the bread plastic from Nana. Nana not even got to say any word. She cross her arm while looking how hungry Ilhoon eat the foods and drink the cofee.

Then a grandmother approach them, “Thanks young man for taking care of my luggage.”Ilhoon bowed to the grandmother and followed by Nana.

“It’s nothing grandma. Was your son is here?”ask Ilhoon.

“Dae, over there. I’m going first.”the grandmother pull the luggage.

“I thought it was yours before.”said Nana walking side to side with Ilhoon heading to the main door.

1535655_621367647930126_797135146_n.jpg

“That grandma was Korean, and she come to visit her son here. I’m helping her take a look at the luggage since she need to go to toilet and searching for her son.”said Ilhoon while enjoying the left sandwich.

 

“Why are you here?”ask Nana when they in the bus.

“For a holiday.”Ilhoon turn to Nana just getting a glare from Nana. “Ok, i’m ask for a two weeks leave from appa. Plus, we doesn’t have any promotion this new year. Why? Don’t you happy seeing i’m here?”

“Of course i’m happy but it kinda shock.”

“I just about to surprised you baby.”

Nana looking to the outside view.

 

            “Dae umma, i’m arrived. Nana’s beside me. We’re in bus heading to her house.”Ilhoon had a video call with his mom. Ilhoon pull Nana close to him, then they had a video call with Ilhoon’s mother.

            “Nana convey my regards to your parents okey.”said umma. Nana just nodded smile. “And Jung Ilhoon do watching Nana and watch her okey!”umma said before end the video call.

 

“Wow i like the fresh air here.”said Ilhoon while they walking to the house.

“I’m sure mom and dad will surprised seeing you here.”said Nana when they about to enter the house.

“They must be missing me so much.”said Ilhoon shouldering Nana when they enter the gate.

 

Everyone in the house was looking for Nana this morning.

“Mama, Nana’s home.”shout Lay in the main door then paused a while. “We got a new guest mama.”

Right after mama appeared in the door, Nana push Ilhoon arms which shouldering her just now.

“Jung Ilhoon?”Mama said it while smilling. Ilhoon hugged mama tightly then bowed to mama and dad. Lay tapping Ilhoon’s back while they walking inside the house.

 

“Yixing, you should wake up the members since we gonna had our breakfast.”said mama who was being help by Hyuna, CL and Sohyun preparing the breakfast.

The girls and Ilhoon keep teasing each other in the kitchen. Ilhoon seems really happy at this moment. While Nana already take her place at the dining table. Then Baekhyun and Xiumin join them eating.

“Where’s Kai, Yixing?”ask dad.

“He’s really hard to wake up in the morning. But don’t worry, he’ll take his breakfast right after he’s wake up.”said Lay then they enjoy eating the food.

Baekhyun and Xiumin also seems can get along with Ilhoon.

 

All of them now changing their outfit, because they will be out for shopping. All of them need to find a cheongsam and changsan to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Ilhoon and Nana sitting at the reading corner near the Nana’s room while waiting for others.

Nana told him about the fashion theme and her hockey competition. While Ilhoon told her about the he being surround by fans when he arrived China.

“But they didn’t dare to come close or greet me. Maybe because they still in doubt whether i’m BTOB member or not. Didn’t you aware that, some of them were taking of our picture just now?”ask Ilhoon. Nana shooking her head. She didn’t awared of it.

Then Kai appeared at the stair, he’s heading to Lay’s room but paused when seeing Ilhoon and Nana.

“Morning Kai.”Nana greet him, who already done.

“Morning.”Kai simply reply. “Hai Ilhoon.”Kai greet Ilhoon.

large.jpg

“Hai.”Ilhoon nodded his head looking to Kai who straightly enter Lay’s room.

 

They go to the mall by bus. Mama and dad didn’t follow them. They need to settle a couple things before the Chinese New Year.

 

“How i’m look?”Hyuna had a cheongsam.

new-arrival-chinese-cheongsam-ball-gown-

815909564.png?1382068026

Baekhyun and Sohyun shook their head didn’t like the cheongsam.

“What about this?”Hyuna wear it then turn around showing to the two. The cheongsam was so y and her can be seen.

modern-elegant-chinese-cheongsam-slit-si

CL who see the scene quickly come and hit her before push her back to the fitting room. Baekhyun and Sohyun laughing watching it before leave to look around.

Beside looking for cheongsam and changsan, Ilhoon and Nana keep playing around. They non stop laughing having a joke with Xiumin, Lay and others. Kai also sometimes make a joke that making others burst out a loud laugh.

Nana bought two cheongsam for her mom while Lay bought the changsam for dad.

 

WQPDDX-HMF-B003-blk-red.jpg

The girls can’t make a choice, because they like all of the cheongsam that they see. Due to that, Nana bought three for herself since she know that, she might attend a lot of fiest while in China. While the other girls get two for themselve.

The boys just got one changsan since changsan choice not too many compared to cheongsam.

“How do i look?”Ilhoon ask Nana then Nana take a look of the changsan and adjust the collar.

MyBarong_created_this_Custom_tailored_Ba

“Ok, just take it.”Nana push Ilhoon chest. Ilhoon smile. Actually their taste quite same.

 

After done for outfit shopping, they decide to buy a groceries. They want to cook a special dish today to surprised Nana and Lay’s parents.

They got two full trolley. They just took anything that they want. Sohyun and Xiumin really into it. Many food that captivate their eyes. They want to taste everything. 

While Nana get the things to make a dessert since she’s not really know how to cook.

P_source_1977897Ct131210173127SG0956.jpg

For the side dish, Ilhoon was helping Lay choosing the ingredient. Since Ilhoon not bad in cooking.

“Where’s Kai?”ask Baekhyun when Kai not seen.

Everyone was shrugged their shoulder.

“Over there.”CL point to one corner.

“Haha, he’s must miss fried chicken so much.”said Baekhyun watching Kai eating friend chicken in one of the kiosk.

Nana decide to approach him. “Do you miss chicken so much?”Nana ask him. At first, he’s not aware of Nana because he’s enjoying the chicken so much.

“Why didn’t you told me that, chinese fried chicken was so tasty. Have some?”Kai shoved a chicken meat to Nana. Nana taste it.

“Erm, not bad. Miss wrap the wing for me.”Nana order it instantly they eat the chicken while walking to the others who seems finish choosing the stuff.

“Want some?”Nana ask Ilhoon. Ilhoon have a bite. “Suddenly i’m feel hungry.”said Ilhoon.

“Let’s grab a lunch before going home. I bring you guys to the most famous restaurant.”said Lay pushing trolley to the counter.

 

“Damn hyung, this is the best beef ever.”Ilhoon who really love meat.

Chinese%2BStyle%2BTenderloin-3471.jpg

“Ermm, how i’m gonna miss these food when i’m back to Korea.”said Xiumin who non stop munching the food.

“Xiumin oppa, you should always come to China.”Nana burst it making Ilhoon choke his food, and Kai about to spit out his drink. Making others look at both of them. they surprised when Nana called Xiumin oppa.

“Why with you guys?”Baekhyun rubbing Kai’s back.

“Nana, since when you call Xiumin, oppa?”ask CL who sitting across Nana.

“Just now. I just call wanna call him like that.”said Nana making Xiumin grinned shyly while munching the food.

Ilhoon know well Nana is the one who really hate oppa word. She just call oppa to the one who she’s really respect and like.

Ilhoon didn’t give any to the conversation, he’s more like to enjoy his beef.

“Why didn’t you eat the dish. I see that, you just sip the soup and rice. Don’t you like it?”Sohyun asking Baekhyun who sat beside her.

“Actually i can’t eat the food. The chinese taste was too strong. I don’t like it.”reply Baekhyun.

“Do you want to order other dish Baekhyun?”ask Lay who aware with the situation.

“Aniya, i’m still full. I’m dig food a lot this morning. Mama’s cooking is superb. Plus i’m really hungry this morning since i can’t eat last night.”said Baekhyun seeing others enjoying their food.

“The soup was too spicy.”said Hyuna grabbing her juice can’t stand the taste of soup.

Kai silently enjoying his fried chicken. He told Lay to order it for him.

img_0326.jpg

“Seems like Kai is chicken freak.”burst Ilhoon looking to Kai.

“Try it Ilhoon. It’s damn tasty just like your beef.”said Kai lift up a chicken with chopstick.

So Nana put the chicken in Ilhoon’s rice bowl.

They enjoy eating while chit-chat.

 

Kai who easily feel sleepy, decide to take a nap when arrived home. While others busy helping each other to make a dinner.

He was lying on the couch with tv on. The shout and noises coming from the kitchen didn’t disturb him from drove to sleep. But!!! The laugh that coming from the farm behind the house make Kai wake up from his lying.

“Ilhoon this lemongrass smell like you.”Nana teasing Ilhoon. Ilhoon accompany Nana picking up lemongrass and chilies at Nana’s family farm. While waiting for Nana he help giving a food to the fish in the pond.

koi-pond-with-gazebo-backyard-of-the-gre

“Done!”Nana stand up then walking into the kitchen.

Kai watching Ilhoon following Nana to the kitchen.

Baekhyun and Sohyun come joining Kai watching tv while eating snack that they bought at the mall.

“Where are you going?”ask Baekhyun seeing Kai stand up then leave them heading to the kitchen.

 

“Lay hyung do you need any help?”Kai ask Lay while grabbing a juice in the refrigerator.

exo-k-kai-faceshop-10.jpg

“Ah, Jongin do you get a fever? You’ve never ask to lend a help before when we’re preparing food.”ask Xiumin who helping washing chilies and lemongrass at the sink.

iblqqBJ0xuKJND.jpg

“Yah hyung, could you please stop teasing me. I just wanna help.”Kai burst out.

“Okey okey, guys let’s help each other. Erm Kai can you help cutting the chilies and carrots.”ask Lay while wearing an apron.

 

“Jung Ilhoon, stop playing with the flour. Haishh, this kiddos. Just go helping Yixing oppa preparing the dish.”Nana fed up when Ilhoon keep disturbing her and CL making a dessert at the bar.

1453283_605300279536863_1725799067_n.png

“Done!”Xiumin pass the chilies to Kai to cut it. Then he wash the beef and chicken.

“Xiumin do you know how to wash the chicken?”ask Lay.

“I’m trying.”reply Xiumin. Lay want to teach Xiumin how to wash and cut the chicken. But Hyuna quickly interupt, “Let’s me do it.”Hyuna said while wearing the apron heading to the sink.

“Kai, it’s not the way to cut the chilies. Let’s me show you.”Ilhoon grab the knife from Kai then show his expert cutting skills. Ilhoon looks really cool cutting the chilies.

“We need to cut them small like this.”said Ilhoon. Kai didn’t expect that Ilhoon was that kind of expert. He thought Ilhoon was just a kiddos who doesn’t know doing house chores.

 

Pup pup pup puppp...

The sound continues and making others glare to two of the guys who standing cutting carrots and other vegetables side to side. Their hand move the knife in fast speed.

“Yow yow what going on there?”burst Baekhyun who just enter the kitchen when some of the vegetable drop to the floor. And it was from Kai.

Ilhoon still steadily chopping the vegetables.

6a015433e2ad49970c014e8b98373a970d-pi

Kai and Ilhoon compete to each other. They seems wanna show who’s can do better. Ilhoon smirk seeing Kai pick up the vegetables that scatter on the floor.

At last, Kai just left the vegetables like that. Ilhoon continue Kai’s job and tidy up everything. Now Kai watching Nana and CL cutting fruits to eat with ice-cream.

“Aaaaaa..”Ilhoon come to Nana open up his mouth wanna Nana feed him the strawberry. Then Nana give him some. Ilhoon lift up his brow while grinning looking to Kai who’s watching them then he outs from the kitchen. Kai leave the girls out from the kitchen heading to his room.

“He must be wanna take a nap.”said Xiumin to Nana and CL.

“Wow, what was with the nice smell?”ask mama just after enter the dining room. Sohyun and Hyuna now serving the food.

1DSC_0010.JPG

“Tadaaaaa..... mama and dad, we already make a special dinner for us tonight.”Nana said grabbing her mama’s arms. Dad quickly take his seat.

“Dad seems can’t wait to eat. Do you hungry dad?”ask Hyuna. Dad just nodded. Then everyone get in the dining room and they had a dinner happily while chit chat.

 

“This is the picture of Lay when he’s 6 years old. He’s look so cute right.”mama told Hyuna and Kai who were take a look at the Nana’s family photo album.

“Wow, Lay oppa has a white skin. I envy him.”said Hyuna.

“But tanned guy look more manly.”Nana joining them.

“Do you mean Kai was manly?”ask Baekhyun to Nana.

“Erm maybe. Haha.”Nana simply reply. “Mama this is for you.”Nana giving a plastic bag to her mama.

“What is this?”mama ask while opening the bag. “Wow.”that was come out from her mom.

“Cheongsam for you mom.”said Lay before giving the changsan to dad. Dad try it and show it to us.

“Dad, you look so handsome.”said Sohyun who enjoying the ice-cream sitting at the hovel near the fish pond.

strawberry-ice-cream1-550x366.jpg

They were taking a night air while having a dessert and looking to old photo album.

DSC00904.JPG

“You guys, wanna know something? Yixing oppa had been called as big head by other kids. Hahahahaa..”burst Nana.

Lay tickling her.

Kai was focusing on Nana’s photo album. ‘She looks so beautiful with long hair.”

“Nana, was this is you? You look so tanned in this picture.”said Ilhoon showing one of Nana’s middle school picture.

“Yes, that was my birthday fiest and it was taken right after i got a hockey tournament. So i quite tanned.”said Nana.

 

“Guyssss, let’s play game.”suggest Sohyun.

“What kind of game?”CL ask her.

“Mama, it is okey if we playing a song and dancing along. Does it will disturb the neighbour?”Sohyun ask mama first.

“It’s okey. Just do what you guys want. Since it’s still early. Just dance, i wanna watch it.”said dad.

“Dad was the coolest. Come on guy.”said Sohyun before play the Growl song.

They kinda had a dance battle.

Kai was automatically start do the growl dance on the grass. Kai was calling for Ilhoon since he know Ilhoon had perform it once at the Cube E Party. Ilhoon grab the challenge. They had a dance battle. But at one part, Ilhoon was slipped to the grass and his wrist had twisted. They stop dancing.

“Does it hurt?”Lay ask Ilhoon.

“Just a lil bit.”reply Ilhoon walking to mama.

“Nana, take some oil and apply it to Ilhoon wrist to avoid it swelling.

Nana obey her mama, and help Ilhoon.

“So the first round, Kai won. Next song.”Sohyun shout before play Wow from BTOB. CL, Hyuna and Sohyun quite good in this choreographer. They dance together before getting a vote from others.

When the choice was draw, they ask dad to choose the winner. Dad choose Sohyun for this song.

Next song played was Give it to me from Sistar. Xiumin being push by Baekhyun to the front. He dance with Nana. Xiumin look damn cute. Nana dance while laughing. CL laughing watching how cute a guy to do a girl dance.

CL%2BLee%2BChaerin%2B2NE1%2BLaughing%2BB

Xiumin won this time.

“Why not we have a couple performance?”Lay give a suggestion.

Baekhyun pull Sohyun then they start dancing Trouble Maker. They got a loud of shout.

“I’ve never know that Baekhyun hyung can dance the song pretty well.”said Kai.

“He might practice it while bathing.”said Xiumin making mama and dad laugh.

“Shall we?”Lay turn to Hyuna. Hyuna take the hands Lay hands. They also do the Trouble Maker dance since they had perform that during running man opening.

“CL and Kai why don’t you guys join them?”ask Nana.

“Come on.”Kai pull CL wrist. They join Hyuna and Lay.

Xiumin, and Baekhyun were shouting loud while clapping watching the two Exo dance machine.

“Last one, let’s have Nana and Ilhoon.”said dad then mama quickly agree.

Nana turn to Ilhoon who still holding his wrist.

“Come on.”said Ilhoon.

They sing When I Was Your Man in English version. But all man words were change to girl since Nana will sing and Ilhoon only take the rap part.

“So the title was change to When I Was Your Girl.”said Nana.

Ilhoon rap closely to Nana’s ear during his part while slowly touch Nana’s hair. Nana didn’t turn to him because she knows that she won’t stop smilling when facing Ilhoon. Ilhoon love teasing her in flirty way.

1185683_555045407895684_1114318422_n.jpg

Just by listen to Ilhoon’s rap, Nana might become crazy. Nana loves Ilhoon voice damn much.

“Wohoooo...”Lay shout to them. Dad and mama can’t stop gigling looking how shy Nana right now.

Baekhyun keep whistle to the couple. While the rest watching them excitedly. Kai also seems enjoy the performance.

tumblr_mcrammpL6G1rn86lwo1_500.jpg

The day was end like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

>_< Dear my reader, do you guys mind to drop a comment by telling me which scene in the whole story that you guys like the most. and do you guys okey if i'm putting a lot of picture for each chapter? the last one, who love Nana and Ilhoon??? :]]]]]]]]

I'm really appreciate your comment. If you guys like my story, mind to upvote..hehe