Leo & Lauren

Seconds

“I want to follow them. Please mom! Mom... i wanna follow Yixing brother. Mommmmm~”Leo whine while poking his mom’s leg.

“Hey why with you?”Kai try to approach Lauren who look sad but Lauren avoid him by hiding behind his mom.

Both of the kids want to follow Nana’s family back to city.

They watching the elder putting their bags in the car’s boat with sad face.

“Mommmmmm!”Leg keep shaking his mom leg.

His father try to persuaded him, but it wont work.

t_3c497eabf6934b639cd2f53206a1bee8.jpg

 

“Why Leo?”ask mama.

“He wants to follow you guys.”reply his father, mama’s brother in-law.

“Ouh, Leo wants to come with us? Lauren also?”ask mama.

“Just bring them along.”said dad to mama when he about to out the house.

“Yes mom, just bring them. Nana and me can take a look of them.”said Lay who wants to get in the house after finish putting their bags in the car.

All of them bid a goodbye to grandparents and other relatives before get in the car.

Leo instantly get in the boy car after his mom give him his backpack. 

 

“What! That kid will come with us?”Ilhoon kind of whisper to Nana when he saw Leo playing in the car.

“Yes, it must  be fun.”said Nana.

“Aish, i thought i’m free from him.”

“Hey, he just a kid. Why are you being like this?”

“You know right, i hate kids.”

“Yes, since you also a kiddos.”Nana glare Ilhoon.

“Last night, i can’t sleep because of him. When we get to room last night, he already sleep in the our room and the most irritated he keep pulling my blanket when i’m sleeping.”Ilhoon suddenly yawned, “I’m sleepy.” making Nana smacked his chest.

“Shut up Ilhoon, palli gets in the car.”said Nana. “Bye bye everyone.”Nana waving to her relatives.

tumblr_mtpx653acp1s9pt5eo1_400.jpg

“They look suit together.”mumbling grandfather before get in the house referring to Ilhoon and Nana.

 

They had their lunch at restaurent before arrived home because all of them want to rest and have a sleep when arrived. All of them, look sleepy due to last night activity and lack of sleep. Even when having lunch, they didn’t eat much because of somnolent.

tumblr_m5w78xek0p1rn86lwo1_500.jpg?w=593

 

 

“Haaahahaha, you can’t get it.”Leo is teasing his sister at the living room. Lauren try to get her drawing paper back. The kids were playing alone in the living room, while the elder were sleep in their room.

Lay who’s the one who offer himself to take a look of the kids at the living room, was drove to dreamland on the couch.

Ilhoon heard the kids shout and laugh while walking down from the stair. Ilhoon heading to family lounge after get some juice from kitchen.

Ilhoon ignored the kids when he passing the living room. The living room was in mess with color pencil and kids drawing were everywhere.

Leo and Lauren follow Ilhoon to family lounge.

“Move aside please.”Ilhoon ask Leo when Leo block his view watching television.

“Haish this kid.”Ilhoon curse when Leo didn’t move.

Suddenly Lauren get in the couch beside Ilhoon. She wants some juice.

tumblr_m5q3b2eytw1qjc96do2_r1_400.gif

Ilhoon melt with just a touch by Lauren in his shoulder. Lauren landed her on Ilhoon’s lap. Then Ilhoon give a juice to Lauren.

Leo poked Ilhoon thigh before run to living room. He’s jealous when Ilhoon treat Lauren nicely.

 

“Leo can i see your drawing?”Hyuna who just wake up. Hyuna was the least sleeper member among Seconds.

She walk down stair approaching Leo.

“Hai, this uncle must be really tired taking care of the kids.”said Hyuna when she saw Lay was sleep soundly in the couch at living room.

 

After see the drawing, Hyuna laugh die hard. Ilhoon peek at them from family lounge.

Lauren already sleep on Ilhoon embrace.

4a82b9fcd467d6abce2dbf0615095216.jpg

“Ilhoon see this.”Hyuna take Leo’s drawing to Ilhoon. “See, he’s quite good in drawing. Do you love Ilhoon hyung so much Leo? Hahahhaha..”Hyuna still can’t stop laughing.

4Minute+HyunA+Laugh.gif

“You must be making the kid damn mad to you till he drawing your face with alot pimple and big mouth. Everyone can tell it is you.”said Hyuna.

“Erm, Hyuna can you help me?”Ilhoon ask Hyuna.

“What?”ask Hyuna after sat on the couch.

“This. I don’t know how to put her aside.”said Ilhoon while pointed to Lauren in his embrace.

His hand slowly feel bellow.

Hyuna stand up then help him. She put Lauren on the other couch.

“She must be really tired.”said Hyuna.

 

“Hyuna, was that Minhyuk hyung?”ask Ilhoon when Hyuna’s phone keep beeping.

“Haha, dae.”reply Hyuna still focusing on her phone.

“Come here.”Ilhoon ask for the phone. When Hyuna give the phone, Ilhoon take a picture with Hyuna then send it to Minhyuk.

“Hahaha, he say what those kid doing there?”Hyuna read out Minhyuk’s text.

Ilhoon smirk, “Hyuna don’t being too nice or getting close to him. He’s quite good in play.”

“Ha? Pardon.”Hyuna ask Ilhoon back.

“Nothing. Forget it. Arghhh, i’m so bored.”Ilhoon strech his body then heading to backyard to take some fresh air.

 

“Lay, do you wanna join us playing football?”Xiumin ask Lay who still sleep on the couch. Leo also join him sleep at the living room. He getting tired after burst out his anger to Ilhoon in his drawing.

Lay still didn’t move a bit.

“Was Lay hyung wanna join us?”ask Baekhyun who appeared from the kitchen.

Xiumin shrugged his shoulder while cleaning the mess that left by Leo. He neatly put the color pencil on the box and collect all drawing paper and put it on the table. Xiumin was the neat person.

“Just left him.”said Baekhyun

 

“Where are you going?”CL ask Sohyun who getting ready in sport suit.

“I’m going to field with the boys. Wanna join us?”Sohyun ask CL who just wake up.

“It so k. Not in mood to play.”reply CL while wake up heading to toilet. While Nana still in her blanket.

 

“Hyuna wanna join us to the field? Luhan oppa will fetch us here.”Sohyun ask Hyuna who still watching television while munching a snack.

“No. I didn’t want to bump with D.O. i’m pretty sure he’s there.”simply reply from Hyuna.

“Haish, why with you guys. Non-stop berking each other.”

“He’s annoying since we filming the running man. Always mad at me when i do something wrong during games.”said Hyuna.

“You still will meet him tonight. Remember we’re invited to Tao’s feast tonight. His parents already come back from overseas.”

“Whatever!”

 

“Ilhoon, let’s go playing football.”Baekhyun shout from the door watching Ilhoon layed her back on the hovel looking to sky.

“Sure. Let’s go.”Ilhoon quickly agreed then get in the house.

 

“Ice-cream. Oppa buy me an ice-cream.”Lauren ask Kai to buy it for her.

“What did you call me? Oppa? Haha. You learn quite fast. Sure can. But i don’t know where’s the shop. So why not you ask Nana to follow us.” Kai was playing with Lauren at the backyard.

Lauren nodded then running walking up stair to wake up Nana.

hqdefault.jpg

 

Nana walking down stair with Lauren. Lauren seems really happy because Nana agreed to follow them.

Nana tapping Leo’s , “Leo do you want to come with us? Leo don’t you want to wake up.”

Then Leo wake up while rubbing his sleeping eye.

“Come, let’s wash face then we’re going to ice-cream shop.”said Nana pulling Leo’s hand to the toilet.

Kai and Lauren already waiting for them at the front house.

 

Mama and dad was attending their friend’s open house. While CL and Hyuna out for side seeing. CL who love photography alot, ask Hyuna to company her while she snapping pictures.

Leo walk hand in hand with Nana while Kai and Lauren following them at the back.

thumb.jpg

“Luckily the shop just in front of the main road.”said Nana. Kai smile to her.

Bc2-1oSCEAAJwUm.jpg

The kids were really excited. Leo was really aggresive eventho just wake up from his sleep.

Aria_-_Ice_Cream_Shop_-_2010-03-06.jpg

Ice_cream_shop_in_Italy.JPG

“Nana noona~~.”Leo call Nana while enjoying his chocolate ice-cream. Nana turn to him.

IMG_4740.JPG

“Seems like they learn Korean Language quite fast.”said Kai.

“Yes, Baekhyun hyung teach me in the car. Then i ask Lauren to do the same.”said Leo.

“Okey, what was it?”Nana ask Leo.

“Why are you so close with Ilhoon hyung?”

“Why are you asking this?”Nana feel something fishy with his question. Kai stop eating then focus on them two. While Lauren enjoy her cone ice-cream.

“I hate him. He’s a devil. He never treat me nicely.”Leo blabbring.

“Ish, it’s not nice saying that. I closed to him, since he’s my friend.”

“Then why didn’t you treat Kai hyung just like you treat Ilhoon hyung?”ask Leo for the confirmation.

“Erm, i’m also close with Kai. Right Kai?”said Nana then Kai nodded.

“But i’m preferred Kai hyung.”said Leo.

“Haha, my friend!”Kai high fived Leo since he’s really happy when Leo choose him over ilhoon.

“Kids, nowadays were really clever and full of cheat.”said Nana continue her ice-cream. Since she knew Leo was jealous of Ilhoon since the first day they meet. But Nana’s still didn’t know what was the reason for Leo to act like that.

"The ice-cream was nice right Lauren?"Kai ask Lauren. Lauren nodded.

"Lets buy some for others too oppa."Lauren ask Kai to buy an ice-cream to the others at home.

 

They were get ready for Tao’s feast. Mama and dad agreed to come along. CL, Hyuna and Sohyun were forced by Nana to wear her old cheongsam.

Sohyun wear this.

P1250215.jpg

dolce-vita-women-s-archer-sandal-genuine

Hyuna wear this.

DSC02482%2Bcopy.jpg

29335643_061_b?$zoom$

CL wear this.

DSC04114.jpg

640_26d45174b369456dbee7aec9992b0c03.jpg

Nana wear one of her old cheongsam too.

Chiese-Traditional-Clothing-and-Qipao-QP

converse-japan-2013-february-releases-3.

 

“Kid, what take you so long in the toilet?”Ilhoon knocking the bathroom door while enjoy eating ice-cream. Leo were playing in the bathroom. “Palli i’m also need to bath.”Ilhoon rub his hair in frustration. “And why are him put his thing in my room. Was he’s going to stay in the room? Me with him again! Arghhh.”just think about that make Ilhoon growled in anger.

Ilhoon searching for his girlfriend. He knock Nana’s room while calling her name.

Nana open the door then seeing Ilhoon’s mad face.

“Why with you? Did Leo do something again?”Nana ask him.

“He’s locked in the bathroom maybe.”said Ilhoon. “Please iron this shirt. I’m going to wear it.”said Ilhoon shoving his shirt and give an empty ice-cream cup to Nana before heading to Lay’s room to take a bath.

Nana get into Ilhoon’s room and knocked the bathroom. “Leo? Didn’t you finish bathing. Your bath already tookt 30 minutes. Leo stop playing in the bathtub. You might got fever.”Nana nicely said it from outside. Then after a minute, Leo open the door with towel wrapped on his waist.

“Hurmm, Leo. Palli wear you shirt okey.”said Nana before heading out from the room.

 

Sohyun help Lauren bath, Hyuna wear Lauren a nice dress, CL make up Lauren and do her hair while Nana ironing Ilhoon’s tshirt.

1524639_684285531601872_1940476722_n.png

 

Mama and dad were having a conversation with Tao and Luhan’s parents while eating. Only Kris’s parents were not there. Leo and Lauren play with Tao’s little cousin. All Exo members were there. They enjoy eating. From the way they act and play, we can see that they were really close. Ilhoon also seems getting close with Exo members. Tao’s female relatives non stop asking Exo and Ilhoon to take a picture with them. While the male relatives approaching Seconds.

tumblr_mcjav2Lz2y1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

exo-m-members-kris-and-tao-address-the-g

lay-21.jpg

o_130506_baekhyunbd1.jpg?w=479

“Kwonsso, let’s take a picture together.”Baekhyun call Seconds to take a picture with Exo and Ilhoon. They heading to Exo. But Hyuna unpurposely step on D.O’s white soes making “Yah.”D.O glared Hyuna. He thought Hyuna purposely do it since Hyuna can’t stop making him mad. Then D.O step on Hyuna’s shoes making Hyuna poked his left chest. He groaned in pain.

“It’s not gentleman bro. Chill.”Chanyeol smacked D.O right chest. Plusing D.O pain.

“Okey okey, stop!”CL pulling Hyuna to another side. Hyuna and D.O can't stay on one side if not the scene might become serious.

“Aish, don’t do that.”Sohyun push Baekhyun’s arm who’s shouldering her. She’s afraid if the fan see the picture since she know the Exo members will upload the picture on their offical twitter.

“Aniya, i’m still wanna do that.”Baekhyun insisting to do that. He put his arm on Sohyun shoulder eventho being push by Sohyun many time.

Nana was standing beside Leo with her and Kai holding Lauren in his embrace. Tao’s little cousin also join them in the picture.

Then the picture was being snap by Tao’s relatives.

From the picture we can see, Baekhyun arms was being push by Sohyun, Leo crossing his arm with firm eye lift up his face looking to Ilhoon beside him, Ilhoon smirk, Hyuna’s mad face, D.O glaring Hyuna from far, Lay half open eye, Chanyeol and Sehun crazy pose, Lauren kiss Kai’s cheek, CL, Kris and Suho making charismatic pose in line, Tao pretend to kiss Xiumin’s cheek, the last one, Luhan, Chen Nana playful face.

hqdefault.jpg

EXO-Baekhyun-DO-Chanyeol_1387315601_af.j

EXO-fans-trend-Chens-birthday-on-Twitter

76045.jpg?w=600

tumblr_mu4iui28rz1s9zupgo1_500.png

The feast was end quite late. They drive home at 1a.m. But the boys still full with energy. They still can play, sing and bark in the car. Only Leo who’s drove on sleep. His head were landed on Ilhoon elbow. Then Ilhoon place his head on his lap. Actually Ilhoon not that bad.

While in dad’s car, the girls drove in dreamland. The road might take about 1hour.

 

When arrived, Ilhoon also take Leo’s with him. He place Leo on his bed. He help open up Leo’s shoes and socks then put the blanket over him.

Nana who see the scene, grinned happily then thumbs up Ilhoon before going back to her room.

 

Next morning was the Korean members flight to back Korea. All of the Chinese members send them to the airport.

Nana wear like this sending them to airport.

P_source_1966685Ct131112143257JN0980.jpg

Lauren seems really sad because Kai keep saying goodbye to her. Kai will left her. Nana awared of it, she lift Lauren to her embrace.

tumblr_m1um222MWK1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

“Lauren, don’t be sad. Kai oppa sure will visit us again okey.”Nana try to pusuaded her. Kai ruffling Lauren hair.

“Yow, young boy!”Chanyeol agressively approach Leo. “We meet again ha. High five.”Chanyeol really know how to entertain kids. Leo seems like him.

“Didn’t Ilhoon come with us?”Sehun ask.

Ilhoon shooked his head. “I ask for two weeks leave.”said Ilhoon before laugh. All of them going back to Korea eventho still got 1 week leave, because they wanna going back to hometown to spend time with their own family.

“D.O don’t forget to take care of Hyuna.”Ilhoon teasing D.O. Hyuna step on Ilhoon’s shoes. “Ouch.”Ilhoon groaned a bit.

7738_488253821283412_394062073_n.jpg

“I can’t stay close to a lion girl like her.”said D.O taking his bag.

“I’ also can’t stay close to crazy guy like him. The guy who only know hitting person.”said Hyuna making Baekhyun laughing die hard, since Baekhyun always become D.O victim in hitting.

Baekhyun-w-baek-hyun-35497790-449-300.jp

“Don’t worry Hyuna ya, Chanyeol oppa is here. I’ll take care of you.”said Chanyeol shouldering Hyuna from back.

aiport+fashion+hyuna+4minute.png

“Huh, i’m your noona. Haishh.”Hyuna smirk Chanyeol head.

“Okey Lauren ha, i have to go now. Take care and behave okey. See you again.”Kai kiss Lauren’s cheek before waving goodbye.

"Bye Nana shi."Kai smile and had a close look at Nana's face before bid goodbye.

"Bye! Take care of your body. I want a perfect model to modelling my design."Nana kidding.

They need to depart now. They bid goodbye to Chinese member who stay.

“Bye guys. Call me when arrived.”Nana tell the girls.

909faed44f3b972a1aa2e45c49c9e1c5.jpg

“Don’t worry Nana, i’ll take care of Sohyun.”said Baekhyun interwined his finger with Sohyun.

BIQzRbiCEAIoH3A.jpg:large

BIWQZjwCIAEOUpA.jpg:large

Lauren tighten her grib in Nana’s neck and watching Kai till he gone.

“Bye, take care of the rest. I trust you.”Suho said to Lay before depart. Since among the chinese member, Lay was the matured one, eventho Luhan and Kris were older than him.

“Bye Lu-ge!”Xiumin bid goodbye to his bestfriend, Luhan.

Luhan nodded, “Dae hyung.”

1044470_373925812750373_1639170701_n.jpg

“Haishh, just get lose.”Kris annoyed said that. He was a cool guy. Tao tapping his back.

1555270_594760497260373_1056289226_n.jpg

“Byeeeeee~~~”Chen shout before disapeared.

 

Since the kids seems kinda sad, Lay and Nana plan to bring them to amusement park. They cycling, playing kite, eating ice-cream and playing hide and seek. Seems Leo can get along with Ilhoon. During  their hiding from Nana, Leo pulling Ilhoon shirt, then Ilhoon look down to him “What?”ask Ilhoon firmly.

“I wanna pee.”Leo was holding his pants, seems like he really need the toilet.

“Aisshh.”Ilhoon rushingly bring him to the toilet.

 

“Done?”Ilhoon ask Leo when he out from the toilet. Leo nodded. Then they they walk side by side searching for the rest.

“Ilhoon. Is that you?”some familiar girl was calling for him. He turn to the way.

“Hey, Jia noona.”Ilhoon surprised seeing Jia who just come out from female restroom. “What are you doing here?”both of them ask same question.

“Haha, i’m attending reunion with ex high school classmate here.”answer Jia approaching them.

“Oh, i’m celebrating New Year with Nana’s family.”said Ilhoon.

“Who is this cute boy?”Jia bent down pecking Leo’s nose.

“He’s Nana’s little cousin.”said Ilhoon. “Bowed to noona.”Ilhoon teach Leo bowing.

“Hurm, so cute. Come let’s me bring you to Nana.”Jia offered herself to carry him.

Leo just stiff in action. Maybe he feel awkward with Jia.

“Where are they gone?”Lay ask Nana while searching for Leo and Ilhoon.

Nana shrugged her shoulder. “There.”Lauren run to Ilhoon, Jia and Leo’s way.

“Hey be careful.”Lay remind Lauren then he lift up his head seeing someone, the one who had capvitate his eyes before.

jia-twitter.png

 

“Hai, Jia unnie.”Nana bowed to her. Jia bowed to both of them after put Leo’s down.

Nana smack Lay’s arm since Lay with blurred eyes staring Jia.

“Hai Jia shi.”Lay bowed to her.

“You little cousins were so cute.”Jia praised Leo and Lauren who were fighting for the ball. Lay approach them to stop the fight.

mqdefault.jpg

“Erm, okey then, i got to leave now. Oh ya, by the way, i’m going to held an open house tomorrow and why not you guys join us. Bring along the cute cousins. I love seeing them.”said Jia.

“Sure!”Ilhoon quickly agreed. Lay from far feel relife when Ilhoon and Nana agreed to attend the open house.

“See you guys tomorrow.”Jia bid goodbye to Leo and Lauren. She smile to Lay.

 

 

 

 

Comment comment comment~~~~ i need comment...

kekekekkekeke >_< 

everyday, a new love line is coming ha...what you guys think about it? the best couple? vote vote vote!